Mom & Me Ch. 14

Story Info
Another Afternoon with Jennifer.
2.3k words
4.49
11.9k
14
0

Part 14 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Another Afternoon With Jennifer

It was difficult for me to get back into my normal routine of school and being with Ginny after spending an intimate week with Sharron. It was hard to go to school and concentrate on anything but Sharron. What a beautiful and fulfilling week it was to be able to hold her in my arms, kiss her delicious mouth, play with her perky breasts, enjoy our exciting outings, and make fantastic love together.

The week flew by way to quickly and now I am feeling abandoned and depressed. Ginny is still a wonderful fuck and we do enjoy amazing sex together, as long as my dad doesn't return from his deployment. Ginny has made it clear to me that our sex life will be very limited upon the return of my father to the house. Yes, there will be times Ginny and I can enjoy sexual gratification from each other, but Ginny introduced me to Sharron, hoping we would want to establish an ongoing relationship with one another. Sharron lives about twenty-five miles from us, not far but it will require some effort to coordinate her fulltime work schedule and my daily school schedule and still keep Ginny content with enough sexual stimulation. I also want to continue seeing Jennifer and I also want to find time to be with Jane. I really want to fuck Jane. And my fascination with Mrs. Wilson and Miss Nicholas has not ceased at all. Every time I see them or talk with them my heart beats fast and I have to work hard to keep my penis from getting hard. I guess you might say I have an inexhaustible sexual appetite for any woman who wears a skirt and smiles at me.

During the time I was with Sharron, I didn't have much contact with Jennifer, Jane, or my counselor. I came to school, barely making it to first period before the bell rang. I really tried to pay attention to all the lectures and ask for clarification if I didn't understand what was being said. My grades improved during the time of Sharron's visit. I did all my homework during lunchtime by going to the library. Therefore, I didn't have very much interaction with either Jennifer or Jane; accept our normal greetings in the morning and after school. I did walk Jennifer home a couple of times but didn't go into her house, telling her that Ginny had a house guest, a long time friend visiting her and Ginny had asked me to do things with her while she was working.

Now, I was back to my normal routine, except Sharron was front and center in my thoughts. I was really missing the sex we enjoyed three or four times during the day. I knew I had to contact her soon because I wanted more of that intimate contact with her. I didn't want her to just slowly drift out of my life.

As I was putting my binder into my locker after school Jennifer came up and said, "Billy, I think I've been patient while you were entertaining your mom's old friend, but since you didn't rush home after school Monday I'm thinking she's gone. Am I right?"

"Yes, you are Jennifer."

"Well, this is the day my mother works the night shift and I was wondering if you would walk me home and come in for a cookie or two, or anything else you might want."

"Yes, that's what I want to do. Let's go!"

"Wow! I don't have to drag you kicking and screaming?"

"No, you don't. I want to be with you!"

"Wow! Terrific! Let's not waste any time. Let's go!"

She grabbed my hand and we walked quickly out of the school and toward her house.

"When we got there she said, "Do you want a snack? I have two types of cookies: chocolate chips and peanut. Both come with milk."

"I embraced her in my arms and pressed my lips against hers and pulled her into me and after kissing her for several minutes I replied, "All I want right now is to bury my penis deep into your pussy and make you have a monster orgasm."

"Wow! That's exactly what I want!"

She started unbuttoning my shirt, and then she unfastened my belt, pulled the zipper down, and pulled my pants down to the floor. I stepped out of my trousers, and she picked them up and put my pants and shirt on the kitchen chair. Then she raised her hands and told me to help her remove her sweater. I lifted it over her boobs and she worked her arms out of the sleeve and placed it on top of my pants and shirt. I unbuttoned her skirt and it dropped to the floor. She stepped out of it, bent down and picked it up and placed it on top of the other clothes. She was standing in front of me with her bra and panties on and I still had my undershirt and underwear on. We embraced again and enjoyed another wet kiss. She looked up at me and smiled. Then she said, "Oh, Billy this is wonderful. I feel like you really want me again. You really want to fuck me! It's so wonderful. Carry me to my bed Billy, and I'm going to give you a wonderful blowjob."

I picked her body up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me repeatedly as I carried her to the bed. She hadn't made her bed before leaving for school so I placed her down on top of the sheets and she removed her bra as I pulled her panties off her legs. I began to take my undershirt off and she assisted me and then I pulled off my underwear. We hugged and kissed one another again. She kept telling me how much she loved me and how much she enjoyed being with me right now. She said, "I want to give you a blowjob while you are standing up. I will kneel on the floor. You can hold my head if you want, but I want you to look at me and I'm going to look at you. I want you to feel my love as I suck your cock, Billy. I love you."

My cock was hard as she lifted it into her soft cool hands. She kissed the tip of my penis repeatedly and my cock became very hard and rose upward. She pulled it down and began stroking it with her hand and she reaches out with her other hand to hold my balls. Pre cum was oozing out of my cock and she giggled and used it to cover the skin of my cock as she continued to stroke my cock. Then she lifted it and used her tongue to make a long lick all the way down the underside of my cock to my balls. Then she opened her mouth and put my testicles inside and sucked on them. She looked up at me and smiled. Then she said, "Delicious!" and smiled again. Then she placed the mushroom of my cock inside her mouth and began sucking my cock seriously. She was moving up and down my shaft, squeezing the sides of my penis, making me breathe harder and feeling waves of emotions before I'm ready to cum.

I didn't want to have an orgasm yet, and I realized how wonderful her mouth and lips felt going up and down the length of my cock. I held the back of her head as she bobbed forward and back as she continued to suck my penis. She sucked my cock all the way down to my balls. My testicles were screaming to release my seed inside of her. She kept looking at me and smiling as she sucked my cock. Jennifer loved sucking cock and I loved her sucking my cock. I didn't want to release my load because I was in ecstasy! But I couldn't hold it any long and I think she sense it also. I watched her suck hard on my penis and I released a load and she took it without stopping. I saw her swallow that load knowing I would release more cum. She smiled when the second load went into her mouth and she swallows it too. She was waiting for more and I was able to satisfy her wish. When I began to go limp she began to clean my cock with her tongue. She wasn't going to leave any cum on my penis and she even licked my balls. Even though she got most of my cum cleaned up she continued to lick the length of my penis and smile. She would look up and say, "Delicious!" She loved my cum. She said, "It's sweet and salty, just the way I like it!"

She kept licking and sucking it and my penis began to get bigger as she continued to suck and lick. She would reach under my penis with her mouth and put a testicle inside her mouth, and she loved to roll her tongue around it. This caused a great sensation throughout my body and I told her I wanted to fuck her now. She released my penis and scooted to the center of the bed and she turned sitting on her knees and her arms rested on the sheets. She turned and told me to put that gorgeous dick of mine deep inside her pussy and to fuck her hard. "I'm your sweet bitch Billy! Fuck your sweet bitch. Fuck me hard."

I put my cock at the entrance to her pussy and asked her if she wanted me to fuck her. "For god sake Billy, are you going to tease your bitch after I gave you that wonderful blowjob?"

Without saying anything I drove my cock deep into her pussy and she screamed with delight. "That felt wonderful. Fuck me hard Billy. Fuck me fast. Don't stop! She moaned and groaned and yelled at me saying, "Don't you dare stop until you fill my cavity full of your seed. I want all your seed inside of me. Pump your bitch full of your seed. I love you Billy. Fuck me baby. I love how your penis feels inside of my pussy. You feel so good. I want you Billy. I want to always be your bitch. I could tell she was nearing an orgasm and I was close to releasing my seed into her pussy. After several more minutes we were both concentrating on having an orgasm and then I filled her pussy full of seed, and another load followed that and that was all I could give her. She didn't move. I asked her if she had an orgasm and she shook her head in a manner that indicated she did. "Oh, Billy, I can't even describe how wonderful that felt. You're the best lover in this world. I hope Ginny appreciates it as much as I do. I want you Billy! I want to be your permanent bitch. Come fuck me everyday if you want. I love feeling your cock inside of me."

"I love you too, Jennifer. But I'm not ready yet. I still want to fuck others girls. I love you; but I need to be certain. I'm telling you this. I don't want to deceive you."

"Billy, fuck as many girls as it takes to decide. I appreciate your honesty, and if I'm the one you choose to spend the rest of your life with, I will be delighted. If not, I have no complaints. At least I know I had the best fucks of my life!" I know you want to fuck Jane and I hope you have that opportunity. But do you really think you'll be able to fuck Miss Nicholas or Mrs. Wilson?"

"I am going to try. I would love to fuck all three of them this year. I really want to get into Mrs. Wilson's pants, Jennifer."

"Well, her husband is droopy if you ask me. He's a good counselor, but has no personality. I just can't believe they ever got married. What did she possibly see in him? If you ask me I think she might want to fuck you. I'm sure they're not active lovers at home. I bet she hasn't felt a cock inside her pussy for years. If anyone can pierce that pussy, it will be someone like you, Billy. Personally, I hope you're successful because I think she deserves to have a good fuck before she gets too old. Go for it, Billy!"

"You're something else Jennifer."

"Wine and dine her Billy. All women appreciate attention. Keep complementing her on her appearance and you have a good chance to get inside her pussy."

"Do you really think that Jennifer, or are you trying to get me in trouble?"

"No, I'm sincere. I want you to fuck Mrs. Wilson Billy, and I hope you can get Miss Nicholas in bed and fuck her too, I know every student at our school will appreciate you if you get Miss Nicholas in bed. I know if she could feel your cock inside of her pussy she would be a much nicer person to the rest of us. You just don't realize the power a good fuck has on a woman's disposition. We would all appreciate if Miss Nicholas got a good fuck from you. Keep giving her flowers, smiles, and compliments and she'll be eager to get into bed with you Billy, just like all the other girls would if you would flirt with them."

"You seem more like an advocate than someone who wants me for yourself."

"I want you baby when you are ready to stop fucking anyone wearing a skirt. You better get home to Ginny or you may not get another fuck tonight dear." She reached up and gave me a wet kiss on my mouth and thanked me again for a wonderful afternoon and said goodbye.

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers