Mom & Me Ch. 15

Story Info
Longing For More of Sharron.
1.9k words
4.5
11.3k
18
0

Part 15 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

As I walked home I kept asking myself why do I have this insatiable desire to fuck Jane, Miss Nicholas, and Mrs. Wilson when I have three women who already yearn to fuck me whenever I'm available. What is it that makes me want to fuck everyone wearing a skirt?

When I got home I found a note from Ginny telling me how to warm up the dinner she'd prepared for me and apologizing for forgetting to tell me this is the night she would be out with her girlfriends. The P.S. said, "Why don't you call Sharron and see if she's available on short notice."

I got her card out and called. It rang for a long time before she answered the phone. "Hello, this is Sharron."

"This is Billy and I miss being with you. Can I come over if you don't have anything else planned for the evening?"

"Ah? Sure! Why not? I miss being with you too, Billy. When can I expect you?"

"I have your address...I'm not sure how long it will take me. I will leave right away. How long did it take you to come here the other day?"

"I think it took me forty-five minutes. Billy, when you get into town, please telephone me right away if the directions seem confusing. I want you to get here as fast as you can so we can have as much time together as possible, but not speed. I'm so glad you called. What's Ginny doing that you can take time to come see me?"

"This is her night out with the girls. Sometimes she doesn't get home until 2 a.m. in the morning."

"Really? She out that late with the girls?"

"Yeah!"

"So what time do you think you need to get back home tonight?

"I would like to stay all night with you Sharron, if that is ok with you. I'll leave a note with Ginny that I'm going to spend the evening with you and that I'll drive directly to school in the morning."

"Do you think Ginny will be upset?"

"I don't know, but she is the one that wanted me to be with you in the first place, so I'm not going to worry about if it upsets her or not."

"Well, I would love for you to spend the night with me. That means we can easily make love three or four times during the evening and again in the morning light. Hurry on over baby. I need that juicy big hard dick deep inside of my pussy. What a wonderful unexpected treat. Drive carefully Billy. I love you with every breath I take in and exhale."

"I'm on my way sweetie."

I hung up the phone and wrote a quick note to Ginny telling her I was at Sharron's and I was going to spend the night with her and drive directly to school in the morning.

I made it to Sharron's front door in forty minutes. She answered and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard on the mouth. "Oh, Billy, what a delightful gift to have you here for the night. I've missed you so much and dream about you continuously.

You're the man I want in my life forever. I can't wait for your dad to return from his deployment. I love you Billy." She kissed me again and inserted her tongue between my lips and our tongues danced together for several minutes. It was pure delight. My cock was hard and poking her. She leaned back and smiled broadly. "I love that penis of yours Billy. I like how it greets me and how it makes me feel like a loved woman when it is inside of me. Let's go to my bedroom and not waste another minute. I need that cock deep inside of me, and I want it now!"

We quickly removed our clothes and looked at one another lovingly. She said, "How did I get such a handsome man?" Then she put her arms around me and hugged me to her breasts. We kissed patiently and I held her ass in both of my cupped hands. We kissed repeatedly and then she took her hand and placed it around my hard cock and said it is ready and I want it now!

She knelt on the bed with her ass in the air and said, "Stick it inside of me my love. I want you to fuck me hard. It's been without your penis too many days. We have a lot of time and I want as much of you as I can get."

I positioned my penis at the entrance and her pussy was already wet. I moistened the tip of my penis in her wetness and pushed my enlarged mushroom through the flaps that guard the entrance to her pussy. I paused a second and said, "Are you ready my love?"

"I've been ready every since I left your house last Sunday. Push it all the way in and send this woman on a heavenly ride."

I push hard and I could feel my cock rubbing smoothly and firmly into her sweet pussy. We established a wonderful rhythm together and our breathing increased and also our concentration on pleasing one another. I could hear her cooing, moaning, and gargled noises as she experienced different sensations of pleasure and delight.

"Faster Billy, faster. Oh, my god you feel so wonderful inside of me. I love you Billy. I love you!"

"I love you too Sharron. My cock fits perfectly inside of you. I love the feeling I get fucking you."

"Me too, Billy, me too! It is so awesome."

Then we resumed our concentration and soon I heard Sharron breathing hard, and the sounds were similar to when we fucked last week at my house. I knew she was close to an orgasm, and I felt I could possibly release my sperm at the same time she would experience an orgasm. I continued to pump her pussy hard and finally I had reached the point that I couldn't hold back another second and I pushed a load inside of her pussy and she must have reached her climax at the same time, because I heard her exhale. I shot a second load into her and she let out another joyful moan. I pulled my penis out of her pussy, and turned her around and she was smiling up at me and then she reached up and put her arms around my neck and pulled me down onto her breasts. I put my mouth over her beautifully shaped firm breast and sucked her risen nipple. She just moaned and kept kissing my face. I moved toward her side and we turned toward one another and kissed passionately. "Oh, Billy, I love you so much. I don't want you to go back home. I want you all to myself."

"I love you too, Sharron, but I need to graduate and enroll in college. We'll have more time to be together as soon as my dad returns, especially after I enroll next year at the state university.

She reached for my penis and began to rub it gently and it responded to her soft smooth hand. Soon I had a hard on again and she turned her body so that she could put it in her mouth. She took it deep inside her mouth and began to bob her head up and down over my stiff penis. She asked me if it felt good and if she was pleasing me. I told her it pleased me very much and I liked watching her give me head. She smiled and began licking the length of my penis, kissing the tip, pressing her lips on my mushroom, and sucking my balls. Then she began sucking my penis with long sensual strokes and then she began to increase the speed of her strokes. My body was reacting positively to her sucking and finally I could not hold back anymore and released my seed into her mouth. She swallows it quickly and smiled at me and continued to suck my penis hard, making me cum again. She slowed her pace of sucking and kept monitoring my reaction. I squinted on smaller load into her mouth and she held it inside her mouth and showed it to me. She swished it around inside her open mouth so I could see it. Then she leaned forward and kissed me, parting my lips with her tongue and inserting the cum into my mouth and our tongues stirred it around with our playful tongues. Then she said, "Isn't you're cum delicious? I love the sweet and salty taste."

"Sharron you are the sexiest and most sensual woman I've ever fucked. I love you and I love how you make love to me."

"Billy, I want you to suck my pussy. Girls like to have oral stimulation as well as boys."

"You don't have to ask me twice, baby. I want to suck your pussy." Sharron rolled over on her back and raised her long sexy legs high above her and said, "I'm ready! Enjoy a delicious meal on me, Billy!"

I slid down and began to suck her pussy lips. She was right. She tasted delicious and she began to coo and moan and enjoy my finger, my lips, and my tongue. I was enjoying having my face press against her pussy and my tongue searching for her hot spots and her clit. She moan and groaned with delight as my tongue wrapped around her clit. She was so hot that it didn't take her long to reach a climax and she jerked and jumped and I kept my tongue on her clit and she shouted and lifted her back up and then had an orgasm. She relaxed wrapping her long slim legs across my back and sighed saying, "Oh, Billy, that was wonderful. I want you to do that again before you leave."

"Honey, I will do it anytime you want me too. I love tasting your sweet body."

"I'm so happy that you enjoy making love to me. I've never had a partner who enjoyed making love to me."

We fucked each other several more times before the morning light began to shine through her bedroom window. We gave each other oral stimulation one more time before eating breakfast together and then I left to drive to school. I hadn't heard anything from Ginny and it was still too early to call her if she didn't get back home before 3 a.m.

As I pulled into the school's student parking lot, I notice Jane walking along the sidewalk. I honked at her and I rolled down my window and said. "Wait, I want to walk with you." I parked the car and headed toward Jane. She looked lovely. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she had a blue pleated skirt and white sweater on that featured her breasts nicely.

"Hi, Billy! Driving today?"

"Yes, I spent the night at a friends house in Winchester."

"That's interesting. Was Ginny with you?"

"No, she had a night out with her girlfriends."

"Billy, will you sit with me during lunch today? I haven't seen you for several days, accept in class where I can't talk to you."

"Sure, and I'll buy your lunch Jane."

"Thanks, she you in the lunchroom."

"Ok, have a good day Jane."

"It is already a good day, Billy. I spent sometime with you already and now I can look forward to being with you at lunch. It doesn't get any better than that."

We smiled and went in separate directions.

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers