Mom & Me Ch. 51

Story Info
Great Afternoon With Susan; A Spectacular Evening With Lizzy.
2.1k words
4.61
3.1k
3
0

Part 51 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

A Wonderful Afternoon With Susan & A Spectacular Evening With Lizzy

We parked our car and went inside the McDonalds Fresh Oyster Bar Restaurant and were immediately greeted warmly by Betsey, who had been our waitress every time we've eaten there.

She said, "Would you like to sit at your favorite booth again?"

Lizzy said, "That would be wonderful Betsey. Thank you."

"My pleasure. You both seem so happy hanging out together. Can I ask you your names?"

"My name is Billy, and hers is Elizabeth. She likes to be called Lizzy."

"My mother's name is Elizabeth and I have an uncle named Billy. I should be able to remember your names. Do you live here in Springtown?"

"No, we live in Georgetown. We enjoy coming here to eat once in awhile."

"Here's a menu for each of you. Can I get you a drink?"

Lizzy said, "I would like a Manhattan. What do you want to drink Billy?"

"Bring me a Coors Light, Betsey."

"I'll get your drinks and when I return I'll take your order. Here are the specials tonight if you're interested." She handed each of us a separate sheet of paper with the special meals.

Betsey returned to our table with our drinks. Then she asked, "Are you ready to order?" Lizzy order raw oysters on the half shell and I ordered one of the house specials, a Red Snapper dinner.

She said, "I enjoy waiting on you two. I can tell you're really in love with one another, and you're always smiling and enjoying being together."

"Thank you, Betsey. and we enjoy having you as our waitress."

"Thank you, Billy. When you come in you can always request to be seated at a table where I'm serving."

"Lizzy said, "We will do that Betsy."

As we waited for our meal Lizzy asked me, "Did you enjoy your time with Susan Weaver this afternoon? Did everything go well between you two?"

I told Lizzy, "Susan looked eloquent in her fitted dress and she had her hair fixed nicely around her neck. When Susan stood up she walked toward me like a model or someone who came from a rich home environment or studied in a private girls school.

She extended her arms and wrapped them around my neck and stared deeply into my eyes without saying a word.

Susan placed her right hand on the side of my face, and slowly moved her fingers over the surface of my skin as her eyes examined my face. Then holding my head tightly she pressed her lips deep into mine, and soon I felt her tongue pushing my lips apart. Our tongues met and they played together as she leaned her body into mine. Then Susan began rubbing her hands through my hair and around the back of my neck. She was really turning me on.

As I was rubbing her back I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. I moved my hands down toward her ass and couldn't find any creases in her panties so I knew she wasn't wearing any undergarments her dress. Only the fabric separated me from her nude body. She definitely knew what she wanted, and of course, I want to do whatever I could to fulfill her wishes." I smiled and so did Lizzy.

"I can tell you Lizzy, Susan was definitely ready for sex. She wouldn't wait for us to go back to the bedroom, so we had sex on the living room floor. And she really released a lot of fluids during her first orgasm."

She told me, "I'm a 'wetter' or a 'shooter.'" Anyway, when Susan had her orgasm she released a lot of sweet-tasting liquid, at least more than any other woman I've had sex with. And when I had my orgasm the two mixtures were flowing over both of our bodies. There was so much cum mixed with her fluids we had to take a time out to clean the rug in the living room. Susan was so wet that I got her a washcloth to wedge between her legs while we cleaned up the rug and our bodies. We decided to take a shower together before continue our orgy."

Lizzy couldn't contain her giggling and soon she was laughing.

"We enjoyed a good afternoon together, Lizzy. You were right she really needed to be fucked. I'm sure she's going to sleep well this evening in her own bed."

"I knew she needed what you could give her Billy, and I'm glad it all went down well for the two of you. You really should try to find some time every week to meet with her. One fuck isn't going to be enough to satisfy any woman who has been neglected and abused as long as Susan has been. Billy, please arrange a time when you can have sex with her again. I'm sure you'll be able to help her recovery from her abusive husband. She's been sexually, physically, and mentally abused by her husband."

"Thanks Lizzy. I appreciate that."

"But that doesn't mean you don't have to fuck me on a regular basis! You can fuck anyone you want, but you can't skip fucking me every day."

"And I won't. You're my top priority, the one I love the most and the only one I want to fuck every single day for the rest of my life."

"That's so nice to hear, Billy. I love it when we make love together. I've never had anyone better than you my Sweet man."

Lizzy also reminded me, "Billy, I want you to cancel our dinner reservation at Gregory's Wednesday night because I don't want to eat that late in the evening. Instead, we would stop at Sam's to eat and dance before going on to our hotel. I give you my permission to enjoy a piece of Nina's, or Bambi's, or Lori's ass for dessert. But, when we get to our hotel I'm expecting you to give me my dessert too. I want you inside of me before going to bed."

"I definitely want to serve you dessert tonight after we get to our hotel, but I'm not sure I want to have sex with any of the ladies at Sam's."

"Well, be open to it Billy. Think of it as an adventure."

"Ok, I'll keep the prospects open. Are you going to have sex with one of the guys at Sam's?"

"I don't know, but I'll keep that option open. I want you to do the same."

She also said, "Billy you're going to have to ask your mom to call the school's attendance office next Monday to report your absences from school Thursday and Friday."

"I told Lizzy that I had already talked to my mom about that. I know that when we get back to school on Monday I will be quizzed by Jane, Jennifer, and Rachel as to why I was absent again, not to mention Miss Nicholas who continues to believe we snuck off somewhere together the last time we were both absent from school."

"That's another woman you need to fuck soon, Billy. Talk about someone who needs to be fucked; it's Julia Nicholas!"

"I've tried, Lizzy, but Julia is so fucking scared that she'll be caught fucking a high school student, that it seems it will be almost impossible to accomplish."

"Well, I hope you don't stop trying."

"I'll keep wooing her Lizzy. I certainly don't want her to be the first woman I couldn't talk into having sex with me." We both giggled.

Betsy brought us our dinners and we began to eat. Lizzy ordered another drink.

When Betsy returned she asked, "Are you celebrating a birthday, anniversary or special occasion this evening?"

Lizzy said, "Every day I'm with this man is a special occasion. He's the sweetest man I've ever known."

"I envy you Elizabeth. Hope the rest of your evening is fun and exciting."

I said, "Thank you, Betsy, "I'm going to give you your tip now so I know you really received it." I handed her two twenties.

She smiled and said, "Thank you so very much Billy. You're very generous, and I appreciate your tip a lot."

Lizzy whispered to me after Betsy left our table. I think Betsy doesn't have a steady man to satisfy her cravings for sex. I think she might be an interesting addition to your gang of girls." Then Lizzy began to giggle and had a hard time stopping."

I said, "What are you trying to do to me, Lizzy? Do you want me to be the first man to die of a sex overdose?"

Lizzy just kept giggling. Finally, we were able to leave the restaurant.

It was late when we got back to the house, but Lizzy said, "I hope Susan didn't wear you out this afternoon because I want to make love to you Billy before we got to sleep."

"I looked at her and said, "Well, I was hoping you would want to make love to me too. And, no Susan didn't wear me out."

She smiled and giggled. "I'm glad you said that Sweet man."

She slipped out of her dress, kicking off her high heel shoes, and I removed my trousers and shirt and removed my saddle shoes. Lizzy smiled and said, "I want you to remove my slip, my bra, and my lavender panties Billy. I like to feel your hands and fingers as you remove my clothing."

I walked over to where Lizzy was standing and put my hands on each side of her face and kissed her mouth passionately. She pushed her tongue in between my lips and I grabbed it and sucked on it. She backed away and said, "Thanks Sweetie, I like how you kissed me."

My fingers worked quickly to release her bra that fastens in the front. The bra fell away and I saw her two gorgeous breasts and I put a hand on each one of them. I smiled and said, "You have the most spectacular breasts in Georgetown, Honey. I love caressing your beautiful firm and magnificent breasts." I moved my fingers over and around her extended tits. They popped out proudly. I bent and kissed each of her nipples.

"Thank you Hunny, I appreciate knowing that you think my breasts are the most spectacular and firmest breasts in Georgetown because I know you've seen more of them than any other man in this town. I'm glad you enjoy kissing, sucking, and playing with them, because it makes me feel so loved and desired. I love you Billy. I'm glad I'm your number one woman. I always want to be your number one."

"You definitely are my number one and you'll always be my number one. I love you so very much. I fell in love with you Lizzy the first time I ever saw you."

"I know you did Billy, and I fell in love with you too. I wanted you in my office as often as I could arrange it, and I loved teasing you, by crossing my legs and wearing sexy clothes. I wanted you Billy as much as you wanted me. Than you surprise me by buying me those expensive panties and bra. I felt very loved and happy to have you in my life."

I knelt in front of her and removed her panties. I smelled them and then looked up and said, "You have the sweetest and most intoxicating aroma of any female in the world!"

She smiled broadly, "Billy, you really know how to turn me on. You know what to say to make me hot."

She took both of her hands and placed them behind my head and pulled me into her pussy. My lips pressed against her pussy lips and I moved my tongue over them and felt her soft pubic hairs massaging my face. I heard her soft purring sounds as she continued holding my head against her lower body.

Finally, Lizzy relaxed her hands, and whispered, "Billy, let's lay down on the bed and you put your hard cock deep inside of your Baby's pussy."

Lizzy spread her legs wide and lifted them high in the air as I pushed my cock deep inside of her. She moaned loudly, but joyfully. We were in sync almost immediately and we glided together as if riding a magical carpet across an endless universe. We didn't communicate verbally, but our physical bodies were one and they were united in mutual love and devotion. Our bodies were perspiring as we concentrated on pleasing the other. We both had wonderful orgasms, seconds a part. She folded her legs around my body saying, "I want to hold your penis inside of me so I can keep as much of your seed from running out of my vagina as possible." She was smiling and then she began to giggle. She whispered, "I love you Billy. You're the best lover in all of Georgetown, Danville, and Springtown."


Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers