Mom and My Twin Brother... Pt. 01

Story Info
Swimmer twins try out something and involve their mother.
6.8k words
4.46
83.6k
91

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This (first part of a) long story contains description of sex between family members, including, but not limited to, male-male and threesomes. If you find this bothersome or disturbing, then perhaps it is not for you to read. This story is pure fiction and never happened. All characters are eighteen or over at the time of this tale, and any resemblance to people living or dead, is co-incidental and at your discretion. All comments are welcome. Now, on with the story...

*****

The medals ceremony was finally over, and I high-fived my twin as we made our way with the team to our changing rooms. It had been a long day, and being involved in so many races during the meet was exhausting.

We'd found great opposition which spurred us further on to do our best. We just about shaded them, but it was very close, and we would have not have it any other way. For what use is winning if you have no valid competition?

Weary but satisfied, we just flopped on to the benches and sighed in relief.

"Well I'm glad we're not biking it back", said my brother Steve.

"Yeah. I can't even feel my legs. It would be hell to pedal up the hill right now" I replied.

Although we had turned eighteen some three months back, none of us drove yet. Never really felt the need to. As swimmers we had a good wind in us that got us everywhere on our bicycles. Common to most swimmers, we had good upper body shape, streamlined, sturdy without being bulky, and of course, thighs that could easily choke a bison.

We stripped naked, something that had taken time for us to get used to in the presence of other guys. It's not that we were prudes or anything, it's just the idea of getting in a communal showers with a bunch of nude dudes didn't appeal to us. Of course, we were still thirteen back then when we started competition swimming, and as anyone can tell you, there is no such thing as privacy in a swimming pool changing room.

Looking around us as everybody stripped off their chlorine-sodden trunks, I could see that despite not having the largest penises in the squad, we certainly were no slouches. About mid-range I would say. Naturally we had gotten used to being naked in the presence of other guys by then. At home, sharing a single large bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, we never bothered with clothes after showering, and were quite comfortable with our nakedness around each other. I am pretty sure mum got quite an eyeful in the mornings as she came to wake us up from time to time, usually on weekends where we didn't bother with an alarm.

Anyway, at the pool changing room we were just about used to it, although nowhere near as adventurous as some guys who left the door purposefully open as they strode to and fro between their lockers and the benches. Inevitably, they were the guys with the longest dicks on the squad, and were undoubtedly screwing around with the girls on the women's team. Like I said, privacy on a swimming team is not something you adhere to.

As for us two, we were painfully shy, brought up by our mother to respect others and be as polite as possible. This put us in a bit of a disadvantage with regards to the opposite sex. I am not blaming her for anything as being a single mother to twins from a young age was very difficult psychologically if perhaps not financially. Dad had died on an oil-rig incident, and since it transpired to be a fault with the equipment's maintenance, the company wished to settle out of court.

Apart from a two million dollar cash settlement, the company had generously pledged a monthly maintenance allowance to mum, as well as all expenses paid to our schooling wherever it was. This meant that we were well off, lived in a beautiful house with a pool in the suburbs, and had no foreseeable financial problems. Sure, the money was great, but we would have gladly returned it if it meant bringing dad back.

We finished showering and dried off quickly, noting that Brad was once again at the open door of the changing room, robe idly open and swinging his dick while chatting, probably to some girls in the corridor. I am sure they could note his dick was on full show. We could never do that.

Fifteen minutes later we were ready, and after packing our damp clothes and towels in our duffel bags, made our way outside to be picked up by our mother.

She had texted us that the queue at the mall was insane and could we wait for a few minutes? Naturally we had no choice, but even if we had, it didn't bother us.

We both loved our mum dearly, and since she was very young when she had us (twenty), she was still a beautiful woman. Slim, elegant and well versed, she had taken dad's death very hard. They had been the most popular couple at school, and it seemed that they were set to marry from the very start. She had gone out with a number of suitors, but met nobody she could really attach herself to.

"I have you two to keep me young and busy. What more could a woman want?" she repeated more than once.

We declined to mention that it was a pity that such a woman had nobody to help her with sexual release, or, being the idiots that we were, thought. What did we know of toys for women?

Anyway, as we sat on a bench waiting for our mum's Toyota to make an appearance, we talked, not for the first time, about girls, sex, or the lack of them both.

"I'm really nervous about this whole sex thing" said Steve.

"Yeah. It's all too well watching porn on the net, but I sometimes wonder what it will be like in real life. Guess it must be great if everybody is so keen on it" I replied wistfully.

"Well we're not too badly equipped. We should do alright."

"Yeah...once we get a girl!" I exclaimed.

"I've wrangled a date with Brenda" Steve blurted out.

"Really? Brenda? Wow. She's hot." I said.

Despite being twins, we had not selected to major in the same subjects. Steve loved physics, while I was more of a history buff. So we only shared like two classes during the day. None on Fridays.

"I like her a lot. She's far more outgoing than I could ever be though." Steve said.

"Well, if you like each other that much then I imagine things will work out. I've been talking to Gwen a lot this semester. Don't know where it's heading, but perhaps I can screw up enough courage to ask her out. We study a lot together, even in the library we share a desk. We get on so well together. She's quiet too, doesn't say much. Mad about castles and medieval history."

Just then we heard a car coming into the car-park, and mum flashing the car lights at us. We waved and picked our bags.

"Hi mum, thanks for picking us up. We had far too many races and we're simply too tired to bike it home."

"Hello my lovelies. Don't fret. So how did you go?"

"We gathered two winners medals each, a silver for Steve and a Bronze for me."

"Brilliant!" she enthused. Mum was proud of our achievements.

The drive back was mercifully short as we were truly bushed. As soon as we drove up our driveway, the garage door raised automatically and mum drove inside the garage. We loaded the supermarket goods on a trolley and wheeled it inside.

Once the garage door was down again, we unpacked our kit-bags, goggles going into their rinsing container, bottles in the dishwasher and towels, skull-caps and bags themselves, in another rinsing tray. The chlorine was brutal on material and we went through a significant number of towels and swimming trunks.

Granted, the new lycra Speedos were longer lasting, however, they also left nothing to the imagination and every shape, bump and crevice was visible on the swimsuits. The guys looked huge in their trunks, while the girls were practically naked with paint on them.

"Would you like to eat now or in about an hour?" mum asked.

"An hour is okay if it's okay by you. We'd like to take another shower as this smell is too much to bear" Steve replied.

We trooped upstairs to our room, where we took off our shorts and t-shirts, once again naked, but not shy of each other, obviously. Thankfully we had a generous shower cubicle that could easily fit four people comfortably, and we talked as we took a long hot shower. After a meet we usually finished with a jerk-off, stimulated by the water and the many girls we had in skimpy, thin swimsuits next to us. We never considered it to be strange, especially now after all these years that we had been doing it. We both were circumcised and our pink cocks contrasted sharply with the dark tiling of the cubicle.

I looked at Steve's face, awash with bliss as he masturbated slowly, hand slippery with liquid soap. An idea popped into my head, and I grinned at the daring.

"Steve" I whispered.

"Yeah" he panted. I guess he was close to climax.

"Turn around. Let's rub dicks together." I suggest.

"What? No. Really? What's got into you."

"Hell, we're twin brothers. We can ask each other whatever we want. Are you game?" I replied.

"Oh what the fuck, let's try it."

He turned and pointed his cock at mine, and as the two heads met, I could swear that a spark flew between us. I could feel his meaty head against mine. It was absolutely new stuff to us and I gasped as the sensations hit home. I wondered how we had never thought of this.

"Feels good." I said.

"Sure does." Steve replied.

We masturbated, cock against cock, sometimes our hands bumping against each other.

"Let me do this. Relax." Said Steve.

I took my hand off my hard cock, anticipation building in me. Steve squeezed some more soap onto his palm and started masturbating both cocks at the head. I sighed at the pleasure this transmitted. It took very little for us to come, shooting our spunk onto each other. I nearly buckled in pleasure, feeling somebody else's hands on my penis for the very first time. It was truly an amazing feeling.

We usually cooled off for a couple of minutes before masturbating again, and this time I wanted to be the one to return the favour.

I looked at my brother's face, eyes closed in pleasure as we rubbed our meat against each other.

"Fuck me, that was awesome" he said.

"We're not gay are we?" I asked Steve, worriedly.

"Hell no. Just two brothers helping each other out" he said.

"My turn now..." I said in anticipation.

His cock had grown a little bit softer, although still semi-hard.

"I wonder what a penis tastes like" I said, half in jest.

"I have thought that many times. If you want to try, I'm game" he replied.

I took a long hard look at his cock and decided that we were twins, we had nothing to hide and nothing to lose. I went down on my knees, taking his heavy penis in my hand. I examined the pink tool minutely. It was a beautiful piece of creation. We both were totally shaved and his cock stood proudly out, half-hard and so streamlined. It was with little hesitation that I opened my mouth and slipped the head inside. The sponginess was amazing. I pulled at his dick and Steve slid more of his penis inside my mouth as he gasped.

"Don't stop please. This is great" he whispered.

I had no intention of stopping as his meat invaded my mouth. It was an awesome feeling of power. Of course I knew that the guy's dick belonged to my twin brother and felt no revulsion at all. It was as if it was mine. Within a minute he became harder and I sucked on his cock much like one would do on an icecream. He sighed, and his grip on my head tightened. He was probably ready to come. I took my hand off his penis, grabbed him by the waist and pulled him to me. My nose was in his mons region, cock fully buried inside my throat, and I felt him let loose.

He moaned and buckled as the orgasm hit him fiercely. Once, twice, thrice, he shot deep inside me, and I just let it flow, happy that I was pleasing him. Finally he stopped and he slumped down, his cock leaving me with a plop.

I did not need to ask him whether it was satisfactory.

"That was amazing. Absolutely amazing. I never knew it could be so sensitive. Stand up. Your turn now."

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to." I said.

"Of course I want to. You seemed to have enjoyed it."

I stood up, and I could see my brother holding my cock in his hand, examining it, fondling my balls, as he finally opened his mouth and pulled me in. His tongue lathered my skin as he sucked me. I was seeing stars with pleasure, and the sensation rocked me so much, I had to hold on to the shower walls to keep from falling.

Steve's head bobbed on my penis, my body rocking to the same motion, and I felt my orgasm coming up from my toes as it curled around my balls. I gasped and nearly screamed in pleasure as I spurted in his mouth, sperm spilling out as I blasted him.

Finally I came down from my release, and I could not talk with the emotion of what we had done. Sure, it was a buddy suck, but to have it done by your own twin was something extraordinary.

We finally stepped out the shower, quiet in the realisation of what we had gone through, thinking that it had changed us profoundly.

We dressed lightly, just a pair of Nike running shorts, no underwear, and didn't even bother wearing shirts. It was summer after all and the temperature was just right.

Going down the stairs, I could see mum look up and gasp. I wondered what it was, but I didn't have too long to wait.

"Jesus Chris... if you're going to wear those shorts at least wear some underwear. You could practically be naked." She wasn't too angry though and I could sense she was having a laugh at my expense.

"What's the big deal mum? It's not like you have never seen us naked before. We have nothing to hide from you. And we don't wear underwear in bed. You've come and woken us so many times in the weekends." I finished with a smile.

"Okay okay, it was just a suggestion, Having that thing wagging in your face is different then waking you up."

I laughed at the absurdity of it all, and Steve, just coming down the stairs after leaving his ipod to charge looked at us strangely.

"Sausage fest!" mom exclaimed, and I could see that she was right.

We might as well be naked for all the protection these shorts offered.

Sitting down at the table, I could see that mum's nipples were erect against her sun dress, suggesting that she was excited. A light went off in my head as a light bulb went on. She was turned on by the sight of us wearing no underwear. Dinner went by in a flash as we joked about when we were all getting married. It seems that no-one was in a hurry, although Steve did tell mom that he was dating Brenda.

We helped out with the dishes as usual, although in reality it was just putting our used plates and utensils in the dishwasher. Our daily ritual these days consisted of some tv time with a glass of wine on Fridays ever since we turned eighteen. Steve always preferred the easy chair while I always scooted to the left of the sofa and mum lay her head on the arm rest on the right side. This would mean she would lift her feet on my thigh and I would give her a foot rub, which she adored.

Settling down to catch up with our favorite sit-com 'The Big Bang Theory', mum took her usual place on the sofa and as I sat down, my cock just slid a little to the right, exiting my shorts just as she lay her feet on my lap. I couldn't very well let her know that she was resting her heels on my dick, so I just pretended that everything was in order. I reached across to my left to grab some moisturizer and after squirting some on my palms, starting rubbing at her toes.

She sighed contentedly, wriggling her feet but suddenly stopped when she realized that my bare cock was rubbing her left heel. Despite the dimness of the room, I swear I could see her smile. Looking up again, I noticed that her nipples were hard again. I threw caution into the wind as I let my penis slide up even more against her feet, not deigning to hide it.

I rubbed her feet leisurely and she pressed repeatedly against my groin, definitely feeling the hardness as my cock started filling up with blood again. I never expected this to happen. Sure we were pretty open in this family, but not to this point.

I can't imagine what came over her, but it sure felt good. This certainly was a day for many firsts. I continued my massaging, squirting more oil and moving up her shins and calves, oil sliding and making my hands all slippery. Her legs slipped open just a little bit, showing low-cut white cotton panties. I'm sure they were damp.

I groaned as I saw them, imagining the delights they hid. Mum was still young and it seemed that all those hours in the gym were paying off as I could tell that her legs were well toned.

This went on for ten minutes, neither of us really looking at what was transpiring on the screen. It seemed that Steve had succumbed to fatigue and he was gently snoring away.

"I think that's enough" she said, in a strained voice.

"Okay mom" I replied dutifully, kneading at her toes slowly.

She wiggled her feet against my now rampant dick. There was no hiding it, and as she sat up, I saw her glancing at my lap, full knowledge only just seeping in. She looked back at Steve, then back into my eyes before moving back down to my cock.

"I'm sorry mom. I didn't mean it to happen. These shorts really are loose. Next time I'll use underwear." I tried to explain, rather unsuccessfully.

She touched my upper arm, gently.

"Don't worry. What happened was only the natural reaction of a young man to a woman, even if an old one."

"You're far from old mum." I explained. "You're still young and beautiful. Sometimes I wish you weren't my mom."

Her smile was lovely to behold. Her hand went to my face as she caressed me. It was a tender moment and I felt my heart break for her. She was so unlucky with her brief marriage.

"Thank you love. That's very sweet of you. Now put that thing away before we have an accident." Her meaning was clear.

"It wouldn't be an accident believe me mom." I tried to put emotion in my words, but my voice was strained too.

She looked down at my penis. "I see you both aren't boys anymore."

If I was uncomfortable with the thought, it only lasted a few seconds. I had nothing to be ashamed of. We were family. A close-knit one at that. I decided to come straight with her.

"Mom. You know you always said we could talk to you right? No matter what? I have something to talk to you about. Something that happened today."

"Let's go out by the pool. Steve seems lost to the world" she said.

As we got up, I tried unsuccessfully to put my cock inside my shorts. My face turned red as I noticed that mum didn't look away. I mumbled an apology as I finally slipped it down the front, although the shape and size were unmistakable.

"Better be careful or you'll break that thing." Mum wasn't so shy about it.

"I'm sorry, but it really has a mind of its own."

Picking up the wine bottle and the glasses, we made our way outside, switching on just the path lights that led to the pool, leaving the water dark.

"Fancy a dip?" mom asked.

"I'm a swimmer. I live in the water. What do you think? I'll go get our suits."

"Really? After seeing you all excited like that, you think you're going to be shy and wear a swimsuit? I'm in for a skinny dip."

And she turned her back to me, untied the dress and let it fall to the ground. I might be biased because she is after all, my mother, but I thought she has the best ass anywhere. I tried to say something, but nothing croaked out.

Finally she turned and my breath caught in my throat. She had smallish breasts, a larger A cup perhaps, and a toned body to die for. My eyes caught in her panties as I could see that they were definitely sporting a wet-spot.

I nearly fainted as I saw her raise her hands to her panties and push them down her legs, daintily slipping out of them. Again, I scrutinized her. She had a small slit that showed nothing of her delights.

12