Mom and Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bayisle66
bayisle66
291 Followers

I lowered my mouth to my mom's and we kissed tenderly as I moved my hips forward and guided my aching cock into the hole from which I had emerged so many years ago. She was sopping wet, and loose, and I slid into her crease with no resistance. Soon, I was up her all the way, our pelvises pressing hard against one another. I couldn't believe this was happening.

We broke our kiss and she pulled my head into her shoulder. I locked my mouth onto her skin and started to pump myself into and out of my mother. Our slick bellies slid across one another with an odd slurping sound as I violated my Beth's womanhood, jamming hard against her every time I bottomed out on her. I knew she liked it hard so I didn't hold back, and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me, her tits mashing against my chest as I fucked my mother. I was overwhelmed by the sensations and by the imagery of what we were doing, and it was heaven.

Soon, it was time. I was too horny to last long, so I reached down and grabbed her wide ass, squeezing her cheeks hard as I rammed myself into her again and again. I moaned loudly as I emptied myself deep inside her pussy, my cum joining the worker's semen in her well-used slot. I again imagined my sperm racing towards her waiting egg, and I pictured my mother fat with my baby inside her. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I swear I was scared the force of my shot would send my cum flying out her nose!

I looked down at my pretty mother beneath me, her eyes squeezed shut as she bit her bottom lip and enjoyed her own tremors. I wondered if she was thinking about how wrong this was, or if to her it was just more sex. Hard to imagine that three hours ago I had never really thought of her as having a sexual element to her personality, but now I had seen her in explosive action, then joined my body to hers in an unholy coupling.

I had finished coming and was slowing down, figuring it was over, but Beth knew better. Not giving me time to go fully soft, she wriggled out from under me and flipped me onto my back. Imagine my joy as I looked up and saw my mother straddling my still-hard cock, reaching down to line it up with her dripping pussy. Her tits flopped low, her stomach creased and sagged over top of me, and her sloppy thighs jigged as she mounted me from up top. She sat down firmly on me, her eyes closed, her pretty face scrunched up, her thighs and ass flattening as she transferred her weight to her hips. She put her hands on my shoulders pinning me to the bed and simply started to ride me, using me as a fuck tool.

Beth leaned forward and put her hands on the bed beside my head, sliding her greasy cunt up and down the length of my shaft. She was sure as hell concentrating on pleasuring herself with me. She picked up the pace and soon her sweat was dripping from her wildly flopping tits and from her face onto my forehead. She ground herself and ground herself against me over and over and over. I looked down at where we were joined, at her sweaty belly, at her shiny pussy, and I lifted my head to suck her tits. She moaned at the attention and slammed herself down harder, and I realized that my mother was coming on top of me. That drove me over the edge again, and I came inside her for the second time in less than half an hour, my juices squishing out from the edges of her pussy as my cock churned and churned inside her.

She slowed down, eventually, and we changed again to missionary, staying connected through the position change. I grabbed onto her soft wide ass and started fucking her again, trying to keep the hardon alive just a little longer, hoping to brutalize her a little more before we finished. But I wasn't going to come again so soon, and even with the passion I still had, her pussy was too loose to keep me hard.

Exhausted, hot, sticky, sweaty, stinky, weirded out, my cum swimming inside my mother, mixed with her previous lover's cum, we held each other as I lay quietly on top of her, both of us recovering from the day's passion. I slept lightly on top of her, her steady breathing taking me to slumberland. I don't know how long I lay on top of her warm body like that, but I could have stayed there forever.

Eventually, she stirred beneath me, I awoke. She held me tight as I crushed her, my soft cock still clasped by her lips.

"Get off me, this is over, just get off," she said, out of nowhere.

I was jolted back to reality as she pushed my chest away from her. She wasn't even looking at me. I got up, looked down at her on the bed, her head turned away from me, her wiry black hair in tangles, her pussy hair matted and wet, her pasty skin bruised red in many places, her chest heaving up and down as she continued to catch her breath, and a slight look of anger on her face.

I bent down to kiss her, intending a soft loving finale to our coupling, but she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face hard against hers, our lips mashing together brutally as we swapped spit. This was a tender moment only for me. For her, I was a cock, a young virile hard sex tool. It was convenient that we lived in the same house, so I was sure that there would be future encounters, but I had no misconceptions that this was some kind of grand love story. I was simply my mother's sex toy. One of many, probably.

She finished kissing me, and rolled over on her side to go back to sleep. In fairness, she was still pretty drunk, so who could blame her? I simply left the room, bent down to pick up my clothes on the way out. I glanced at her sleepy frame one more time before heading into the bathroom to freshen up and get dressed.

I left the house without looking for Rita and I had no idea where her or her black friend were, the guy who had fucked my mother before me. Probably downstairs, still fucking. The young guy was not around either, but their truck was still in driveway. For all I knew, maybe Rita had both guys in bed with her downstairs. I'm sure her and Beth were no strangers to threesomes, or maybe even more. Who knew?

Beth came home about 3 hours later, freshly showered and all cleaned up, and simply started cooking dinner. She looked angry, probably at herself for losing control and bringing me in on her secret life.

" That never happened, by the way," she scolded me. "Never. Don't you dare say a fucking word to anyone. It's Rita's fault for stripping you down; she's wanted to fuck you for years. I shouldn't have let you get near her, or me either for crying out loud. Fuck."

But I knew she'd get over it, and that soon enough she'd be coming into my room at night, after Father had gone to sleep, and riding my willing young cock in the dark, desperately trying to keep her orgasmic whimpers to a minimum so no one would hear our incestuous coupling.

She left me wondering about her life outside the house though, and what else she had done, who with and how many times. There was a Beth out there that I did not know, and it turned me on to no end, imagining the games she was getting up to. You never really know a woman.

bayisle66
bayisle66
291 Followers