Mom and Sis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My prick spasmed several more times, until nothing but a thin trickle of sperm came with each contraction, and when I finally finished and my body began to relax, I separated myself from her and rolled over on my back. My cock, now spent, and limp with satisfaction, popped out of her as I rolled back. With my arm already around her, she nestled in close to me. Her head resting on my chest, I could feel her fingers stroking my stomach, then meandering aimlessly down farther where I felt her fingers as she lightly fondled my cock and balls.

With my eyes closed, laying on my back, feeling her body pressed against me, I softly said, "If you keep doing that, you're going to get me hard again."

She laughed. "Maybe that's what I want."

And apparently she did. She lowered her head to my crotch, and I was in heaven when I felt her take my soft prick into her warm, wet mouth. I leaned my head back and relaxed as her fingers gently massaged the base of my cock and my still aching balls. She was a virtuoso with her tongue...I felt every movement as it swirled around my cock, probing, teasing, testing...my cock responded in true fashion and I was soon hard as a rock again. I tangled my fingers in her hair and felt the slow movements of her head, the slight bobbing up and down as she sucked my prick. I raised my head and watched as my shaft disappeared between her full, moist lips, and then reappeared again as she began to increase her pace.

She let my cock slip from her mouth and looked back at me. "It looks like you're ready now." She raised herself up and to my surprise, she straddled me, my cock strategically placed between her thighs. She took the hard organ in her hand and slowly begin to rub my cock-head against her pussy – I watched as the mushroom-shaped head slipped back and forth along her engorged lips, anticipating what was next. I groaned when she finally pressed my cock-head up and lowered herself, the purple head disappearing inside her first, followed by the rest of my shaft.

She lingered momentarily as my prick fully disappeared in her. She placed her hands on my chest and began rocking herself on my prick, first moving back and forth and then up and down. The ache in my cock had subsided with the pressure of her cunt. But the ache in my balls began to increase again as she slowly fucked me. Her small breasts were perfectly formed and moved in rhythm to her hip movements. I reached up and took her hard nipple between my fingers and pinched it. She cried out with some reaction between pleasure and pain and lowered herself on my cock again.

She bent down and kissed me hard, expressing the lust and desire that hung in the air. She kissed my cheek, and whispered in my ear "Such a hard cock. Do you want to cum in me again baby? Do you want to cum in mommy's cunt?"

I could only groan and whisper a guttural "Yes." She smiled and increased her pace and I couldn't stop myself from thrusting my hips up to meet her. My eyes were glazed with lust and I'd never felt such a burning desire before. She pumped me faster and harder and I could once again feel the eruption coming.

She knew I was close and continued to fuck me faster. She bent down again, this time to my chest and took my nipple in her mouth, softly biting and sucking.

"Mom, please, you're going to make me cum."

She bit harder and whispered, "I want to make you cum. I want to feel your cock explode inside me again. Cum in mommy's cunt baby. Fuck my cunt and fill me with your cum."

Listening to my mother beg me to fuck her and cum in her drove me over the edge. I thrust my cock upward into her several more times and felt as though my balls had burst. My cock spasmed and the thick stream of sperm again flowed into her. She felt my body go rigid again, and then the spasming of my cock – she rocked back and forth as she felt me orgasm, fucking me harder. As my cock filled her with cum, I felt her push forward, grinding herself against me, trying to milk the last remaining drops from me. I hadn't realized how close she was to cumming until I felt her stiffen, her fingers clawing into the muscles of my chest. I groaned as her nails dug hard into my chest and she ground down hard against my prick. My cock spent its last remnants in her as her orgasm began to subside. With her eyes closed, still astride my hips, my softening prick dangerously close to slipping from her, she lowered her upper body to lie on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her as I felt her body pressed against mine, her head now resting on my chest.

Our chests pressed together, our bodies bathed in a light sweat, our breaths still ragged, and our hearts still racing but slowly returning to normal, I tried to pull her closer.

I whispered to her in a hoarse voice "I love you mom."

She turned to look at me, her blue eyes sparkling. She smiled at me though she was still breathing heavily. "I love you too baby."

"You know there's no turning back now. Right?"

She nuzzled my chest, kissed my nipple and gently nipped at the tip. "I couldn't turn back now if I wanted to. And I don't want to. I love you Jeremy. Who knew it would turn into this?"

I reached down and took her face in my hand and pulled her closer to me. I kissed her, marveling at her soft lips and the power they had over me. "Not me." I pulled her closer and kissed her again. With her still atop me, I leaned back and relished the feel of her body against mine as we both drifted back into oblivion. We had fucked ourselves into exhaustion.

I eventually woke, and although it was no longer early in the morning, it wasn't really late. My mother had proved herself a sexual adept, and had in fact, stimulated me into another fit of sexual frenzy.

I decided to let her sleep and climbed slowly out of the bed. With a peaceful look on her sleeping face, her hair tousled, completely naked and only partially covered by the sheets, she had that freshly fucked looked. Which of course, made me want to fuck her again. I couldn't believe that I had just thought that about my own mother, but then it occurred to me why she had that look.

It seemed best to me to go ahead about my day, but the question was, where was Jess? And had she heard us? I certainly didn't want her to find me exiting mom's room, especially given the circumstances. I opened the door slowly and listened for any sound. She was like my mother in that sense, she knew what was going on anywhere in the house, and sometimes outside of it. I finally heard her moving around downstairs, and I headed quickly back to the shower to steam myself clean again. And to especially remove those pungent aromas associated with lots of sex.

I finally got cleaned up and dressed, and headed downstairs. I needed to find out whether Jess knew anything had happened last night or this morning. I was sure she was eventually going to find out, probably because I was going to tell her, but it was best she didn't know right now.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down at the table and decided to see if I could tell if Jess suspected, or knew anything. When she came through the door into the kitchen, she threw the paper at me, smirking and then asking "Why is your lazy ass only just now getting up? Aren't you an early one?" I smiled back, taking that to mean she hadn't heard or seen anything that happened with mom this morning.

I shifted in my seat. My overworked balls screamed at me, "Thanks for finally getting us back into action, but did you have to hurt us in the process?" I looked at Jess and thought again how beautiful she was before I put on my big brother face. "You know, I hadn't noticed how much more mature you are. You really do look better with a few wrinkles."

She stuck her tongue out at me and asked "So what's on your plate today?"

"Well, I thought I might start my new career today as a screenwriter of hard-core porn. But then I started looking around and realized that you and mom had let the place go to hell, so it'll have to wait another day while I putter around the house and property, fixing all the crap that seems to have deteriorated in the last few years. The porn industry will have to languish in its current pathetic state another day. I think millions of Americans can survive another day on the current crop of cheesy incest fantasies churned out by the unimaginative chimps that currently produce it. You?"

"I think mom and I are running some errands for one of those endless organizations she's involved with. I wonder where she is anyway?"

I managed to refrain from saying "lying in bed covered in my cum" while managing the more subtle and incredibly uninformative "I think she was up late but I'm sure she'll be down in awhile."

Mom finally emerged and she and Jessica finally got themselves together by mid-morning and left to run the errands that were going to suck up most of their day. With their goodbyes, they said that they'd be back sometime in the late afternoon or early evening without committing to a firm return time. Mom did mention that she and Natalie, one of our neighbors with whom she shared many of the same community volunteer activities, had promised to take an overnight trip by train that evening to meet with the chair of a common board they served on, so she and Jess wouldn't be too late.

I ended up puttering around the house all day engaged in endless mindless chores that took little skill or brain power but lots of energy. Cleaning gutters, repairing broken porch rails, trimming hedges, replacing broken windows...by mid-afternoon I was more than done. I decided to finally call it a day and park my tired carcass in the late afternoon sun with an icy gin and tonic.

Got changed into some sunning clothes, made myself a stiff drink and moved outside by the pool. Draped a towel over one of those inflatable rafts by the side of the pool, coated myself in sunscreen, placed myself in a prone position, turned up the radio, closed my eyes, gave a heavy sigh, and would have been the most useless human being alive, except that I was actively soaking up the sun and sucking down that gin and tonic, both of which required more effort than I wanted to exert.

I heard mom and Jessica come in a little later, but didn't pay them much mind. The sun was hot, the drink was cold and I was happy being useless. It didn't take long however for Jess to intrude on that state of being.

"Hey big brother!"

I groaned and managed to turn my head to look at her. I think I managed to keep my mouth closed and didn't stare too much. Jess had on a string bikini that exhibited every curve to perfection. She managed to extract one of the floating rafts from the pool and pulled it up beside me, all the while smiling deliriously. Draping a towel over the raft, she too placed herself in a prone position next to me, changed the radio station, took a big swig of my drink, and right after closing her eyes asked, "You seem to be entirely too comfortable. I think you should help put some sunscreen on my back before I burn."

"Are you aware that I was happily contemplating my state of non-being before you arrived?"

"Now you can contemplate sunscreen on my back."

I dragged myself off the raft, took another drink of the now lukewarm gin and tonic and searched around for the sunscreen. "I hope you appreciate everything I do for you" I grumbled.

She had the audacity to smile when she said "Quit your whining and get to putting on the sunscreen."

I looked down at her, her honey-blond hair falling loosely over her shoulders, golden-hued skin beckoning, a lithe torso that flowed into a perfectly shaped bottom that flowed into lean shapely legs. And the perfectly shaped bottom was barely covered by a white Lycra fabric pulled together by strings...just like the top.

I felt my cock stir at the thought of my hands all over her body, but tried to ignore it. Unfortunately, my cock didn't cooperate and it was soon semi-erect, the bulge evident in my swim shorts if anyone was paying attention. I located the sunscreen and decided "fuck it". I walked over to Jess, straddled the raft and lowered myself down onto her bottom. I knew she could feel my cock pressed against her, but I enjoyed myself anyway. I leaned over, grinding my cock into her shapely ass, and untied the string to her top.

Unscrewing the top of the plastic tube, I squirted sunscreen all over her back. I had the image of cumming all over her as the thick streams flowed from the tube. I finally put the tube down, pressed my hands against her back and began rubbing the sunscreen on her warm, soft skin. I pressed my hands firmly against her, my palms sliding against her back. I pressed forward again, my cock now hard, and I again ground my prick against her bottom.

I heard her groan, and I pressed my mouth to her ear and whispered "You know, it's too bad you're my sister."

I got myself back upright, and after spreading the sunscreen across her shoulders and upper back, I let my hands slip down under her arms and let my fingers slide down her sides. I lingered for a moment and let my hands gently squeeze the soft swell of her breasts at her sides. I felt her shudder when I fondled the sides of her breasts, enjoying her reaction, but then slipped my hands down further along her sides. I finally shifted positions, settling myself perched partly on my knees at the back of her thighs. I finished with her lower back and then got up and sat myself down on the side of the raft.

I took the sunscreen again and squeezing the bottle again, dribbled long thin streams down the backs of her legs. Starting with the left one first, I massaged the sunscreen into her feet, then worked my way up her calves. By the time I reached the backs of her thighs, my cock was again hard as a rock and aching.

I worked my hands up her leg, and as my hands worked slowly toward the inviting mound between her thighs, she slowly spread them wider. When I reached her bottom, I let my fingers slip under the thin material covering her ass. I was massaging the sunscreen into her skin, my hand now wedged firmly between her thighs. I pressed my fingers firmly against her mound as I worked the sunscreen in and enjoyed feeling her squirm under my firm caresses.

I stopped and moved back down, and started on her other leg, now working my way up her right leg. By the time my hand was once again pressed firmly against her mound, I could see the wetness coloring her bikini bottom. I was in such a state of arousal that I was close to untying the strings holding the bikini bottom together, and caressing her firm, shapely ass. I resisted the urge, only to an extent, and before standing up, gave a slight slap to her bottom indicating I was done. Jess had not so much as moved a muscle since she spread her legs to let me work my hands up the backs of her thighs, but she jumped a little when I slapped her bottom. I could still see the wet spot between her thighs and decided it a good thing that I was done.

"Alright, you're adequately sun-screened. If you burn now, you only have yourself to blame."

Instead of the sarcastic retort that I fully expected from her, her only response was a gutteral "Thanks Jeremy." I looked down at her and had the impression that she was about to explode – her body was spread out, but instead of relaxed, she was incredibly tense and I realized then, just how aroused she was.

All I could think was that if I slipped my hand between her thighs, I could bring her to orgasm within a matter of minutes. Deciding it was best if I dismissed those thoughts, I stood up, gathered my wits about me, and reached down to adjust my cock in my swimsuit – I couldn't after all, just stand there with an obvious tent-pole in my shorts. As I took another deep breath to try to get control of myself, I saw my mother standing in the French doors, watching us with a smile on her face. Now what the hell was she thinking about, looking at us like that?

After I'd taken a shower and gotten some fresh clothes on, I was feeling much better. Of course, it had helped that I had jerked off in the shower. Back downstairs, I made myself another drink. As I was standing there pouring the gin, mom rounded the corner into the kitchen with Natalie in tow.

I had known Natalie a long time. I had dated her daughter Sharon in high school. As a teen boy, Natalie had been the subject of many sexual fantasies and frustrations. She was a tall, somewhat rubenesque redhead who had fired my imagination in so many different ways. As she screeched "Jeremy, it's so good to see you," and embraced me tightly, I remembered every single one of them.

I wrapped my arms around her, enjoying the feel of her ample breasts pressed against me and said "It's good to see you Mrs. Freeman."

She tsked me before finally letting me go, "Jeremy, it's long past time you called me Natalie. No more Mrs. Freeman. It makes me feel old."

I looked at her, "Well, we can't have that can we? And it certainly doesn't apply to you. You look as beautiful as ever. I thought you were Sharon when you first came into the kitchen."

She smiled and I tried not to let my eyes linger on what was still a very appealing body.

I looked at mom. "So you two are off for this evening?"

Mom walked over and hugged me, a feeling that I enjoyed much too much. "Yes, we're leaving now. Our meeting is first thing in the morning and we should be back no later than mid-afternoon tomorrow, perhaps earlier if everything goes well. Once we get into the city, we'll plan to check into the hotel, visit a little, shop a little, and then a late dinner before calling it a night."

"Okay, have a safe trip and I'll see you tomorrow."

Jessica strolled in just before they left and bid them goodbye as well just before they walked out the door. After they left, she leaned against the counter, and took a sip of my new drink. I eyed her suspiciously and asked. "Is it only my drinks that you feel like belong to you or do you suck down anyone's drink? And what are you up to this evening? Do you want to have dinner with me? I thought I might throw a steak on the grill."

Standing there in her bikini, her body glowing from the sunscreen and the few hours spent in the sun, she was irresistibly beautiful. "Thanks for the offer, but I can't. I promised Gail that I would have dinner with her and then we'd go have drinks."

"Slutting again I see."

"Do you want to come with us?"

I looked at her, remembering the afternoon's events, feeling my cock stir again at the thought of being pressed against her. "Thanks, but I don't think so. I'm not quite up to that at the moment."

She was quiet, not like her at all. She walked over to me, wrapped her arms around me and laid her head against my chest and just held me quietly. I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her on the top of her head. I asked "Is something wrong Jess?"

She stood there, still holding me. "No, nothing is wrong. In some ways, everything is feeling much more right again." She looked up at me and smiled. "I don't think you know what it was like for you to be gone from us for so long. Mom and I love you so much. And we missed you terribly."

There wasn't much I could say to that so I pulled her closer. I pressed my face to her and inhaled deeply, wanting to enjoy the smell and the closeness of her. What I got was the overpowering scent of coconut sunscreen. "God damn it Jess."

She looked at me. "What?"

I let her go and pulled back from her. I, and my fresh clothes were coated in the remnants of her afternoon sunbathing.

The seriousness left her face and she giggled. "Serves you right." Then she turned and bounced off upstairs to get cleaned up. And once again, I couldn't stop myself from gazing at her perfect ass as she bounced away.

I had just thrown a large porterhouse on the grill and it was sizzling in a way that was making my mouth water. I walked into the kitchen and was throwing a salad together, when Jess came down the stairs, ready to go out with Gail. She was rocking a strapped little black dress that left me a little breathless. Jess also tended not to wear make-up and the au natural look suited her well. Her lips were highlighted by a light pink lip gloss...combined with her sparkling blue eyes, and honey-blond hair that fell to her shoulders, accentuated by the golden glow from an afternoon in the sun and she was the epitome of stunning.