Mom and Sis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me, and hesitated for a second before asking "What? Do I have something on my face?"

I shook my head and once again gathered my wits about me. I laughed and responded. "Nothing other than that big zit to the right side of your nose. It does detract a little and I couldn't help but stare at it."

She stuck her tongue out and once again assumed that anything that was mine was hers. She sauntered up to the counter, and took a drink of the beer I had opened in lieu of another gin and tonic.

I grimaced at her before asking "So what's the plan for this evening? You and Gail? The two of you targeting old geezers who can leave you wealthy, or just looking for anything that still walks?"

"You should come with us. Gail has done nothing but ask about you since you've been back and she's been dressing extra-slutty without my encouragement. I think it's because she's hopeful that you'll actually accept my invitations to join us one evening."

"I'd think about it but I have raw meat on the grill. Well, it was raw when I put it out there a while ago. I'm sure it's suitably charred by now. I better go flip it."

She grinned. "Okay. Don't wait up. Gail was intent on getting laid this evening and that often entails going through a lot frogs before we locate some sort of 4th rate prince."

I walked over and kissed her. "Have a good time." And with that she was out the door.

I finished the steak and ate by myself at the kitchen table, enjoying the peace and quiet. I grabbed a beer and sat out on the back deck for awhile, enjoying the last few rays of the sun and then the cool of the early evening. I rolled a joint, took a couple of big tokes to mellow out the alcohol I'd been drinking all afternoon, then had another beer and sat on the deck a little longer – needless to say, I was quite enjoying myself. When I had finished the beer, I walked back into the house, cleaned up the kitchen, grabbed another one and parked myself in front of the tube.

It wasn't too much later when I heard a car door slam shut, and the front door open and then close. I heard a familiar voice yell "JEREMY!" and thought to myself, "What the hell is she doing home already?"

Pretty quickly, Jess sauntered into the den and I asked my question. "What the hell are you doing home already? Why aren't you helping Gail sort princes from frogs?"

She smiled. "We got into an argument. Over you as it turns out. She wanted to know if you were avoiding her since you weren't joining us, even after multiple invitations. I think the girl's got the serious hots for you. Which is a little odd, since for all she knows, you could have grown a second head, a beer belly, lost all your teeth and turned into a child molester."

I picked up the joint off the table and lit it again, taking a large toke. "And why would she think any of that about me? I was a serious stud when she knew me. Why wouldn't I still be?"

She took the joint from me, inhaled deeply, held her breath for a second, exhaled and grinned. "You are so funny sometimes that I feel guilty not paying you just to listen to you. Anyway, as for Gail, I told her I thought it was best that I leave and she could sort through her own frogs." With the weed taking effect, she turned to the TV and asked, "So, what are we watching?"

"You know me. Animal shows. This one has a troop of bonobo chimps who are continually masturbating as a means of lessening tension and increasing group cohesion. Its an interesting idea, but I don't think it would work for me."

"Cool, can I join you?" And without waiting for an answer, she took off upstairs saying "I'll be back in a jiff. Would you get me a beer?"

I took another drag on the joint, finished my beer and then went to the fridge to get two more, and had just settled back on the couch when I heard Jess coming back down the stairs. She came around the corner, wearing nothing but the pair of silk pajama shorts and the cropped tank top that she had on the first morning I saw her. She hopped on the couch next to me, threw her legs over mine, and nestled in beside me.

We sat comfortably quiet for a while, drinking the beers, occasionally sharing the remains of the joint and simply enjoying being together while we watched masturbating monkeys. I loved the feel of her next to me. She slipped her hand under my t-shirt and I could feel her palm warm against my abdomen, followed by the slow stroking of her fingers.

It was quiet until I finally heard Jess ask, "Why didn't you come see us? It was such a long time."

I turned to look at her. I guess it was time. "I don't have a good answer Jess. I was such a mess after Jen left. You can't imagine – I was so close to cracking that I was scaring myself. Hell, who knows, maybe I did crack. I didn't want to bring that into anyone else's life, especially you and mom. It took me a long time to pull it all back together. I was really afraid for a long time that I wasn't going to be able to do it."

"You know I never liked that bitch?"

I laughed. "REALLY? I would never have known had you not just told me."

She kissed me on the cheek and giggled. "Okay, so maybe I wasn't always pleasant to her. But I'd better never see her again with what she did to you."

My hand was on her hip and I pulled her closer to me and hugged her. She was nestled under my arm, her head laying on my chest, and I could still feel her fingers stroking my stomach. I couldn't take my eyes off her legs that were so casually draped over mine. They were radiating the sun they had absorbed all afternoon. Or I was stoned. Probably both. I glanced down at her, and noticed that her nipples were hard under the thin cotton tank. I noticed that my own breath was a little shallower than moments before and my cock was now beginning to stir.

I was resting my head on top of hers, when I heard her whisper "Mom's right. You do smell like summer." I couldn't bring myself to say anything just then. So I kept my mouth closed and tried to focus on anything that would soften my growing cock. Which clearly didn't work. I soon had a boner the size of Texas under my boxers and there was no way she couldn't notice that.

Jess pulled back a little and looked up at me. I felt her hand as she reached up and caressed my cheek. She pulled my head down and lightly kissed me on the lips. I could feel the softness of her lips, the warmth, and her tongue lightly flicking across my lips just as she pulled away. She looked at me strangely, and I couldn't tear myself away from those beautiful blue eyes.

She looked at me directly, and asked. "When we were in the backyard today and you were putting the sunscreen on me, you said that it was too bad that I was your sister. What would you do right now if I weren't?"

I was fully aroused now. But I looked at her and smiled. "Jess, honey, I don't think you should ask me that question."

But she wasn't going to let it go. "I want you to tell me. What would you do right now if I weren't your sister?"

I took her face in my hand, and pulled her close to me. I bent down and pressed my lips to hers and kissed her hard. I wanted her to feel the desire through that kiss. I could feel her body meld to mine. When I felt her lips part in response, I slipped my tongue in her mouth and felt hers press against mine. I heard the low guttural moan escape her lips, which only stoked the lust I was feeling.

I let my hand drift down her body. I slipped my hand under the tank and cupped her small breast, then took the hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pinched it hard. She grunted at the pain but didn't pull away. I moved my hand further down, and finally pressed it between her thighs. I felt her spread her legs for me and I pushed my fingers under the bottoms of the shorts. I pressed my fingers against the soft wet lips underneath and I listened as she moaned again when I let my fingers play between her thighs.

I pressed my mouth close to her ear. "When I straddled your ass this afternoon, and I was massaging the sunscreen into your back, could you feel my cock when I ground it against you?"

I could barely hear her when she murmured a strained "Yessssssssssssssssss..."

I heard her inhale sharply as one of my fingers caressed her clit. Like with mom the evening before, I was no longer in control and couldn't stop myself. "I was so horny Jess, by the time I was working the sunscreen into your thighs. I could barely control myself. It made you wet didn't it? My hands wedged between your thighs. Slowly working the muscles. You could feel my hands when I pressed them against your cunt, couldn't you?"

Her eyes were closed and her breathing was now shallow. I could feel her hips squirm as I fondled her. And once again, I heard her say "Yesssssssssssssss...I didn't want you to stop."

"Did I make you wet little sister?"

"Yessssssss. I was so horny Jeremy."

I pressed my mouth to her ear again and whispered hoarsely "I wanted to untie the strings on your bikini and rip your bottoms off. I was so close Jess..."

I thought my cock was going to explode when I heard her say "That's what I wanted too...I wanted you..."

I pulled my hands up to her neck and turned her to face me and kissed her hard again. I wanted to fuck her and the desire was overwhelming. My heart was racing at the thought of her, feeling her pressed tightly against me, her hands roaming my body, and I decided I wasn't going to wait any longer.

I pulled back from her slightly – her eyes were glazed with lust – her face a mask of wanton sexuality. I got off the couch and stood in front of her. I reached down and pulled off the loose t-shirt I was wearing. I slipped my fingers in the waist-band of the boxers I was wearing and pushed them down over my hips, my erect cock springing free. The boxers fell to the floor and I stepped out of them.

Her eyes were glued to mine. "This is what I would do Jess, if you weren't my sister."

I knelt down on the floor in front of her and positioned myself in front of her knees. I reached down and grabbed the waist-band of her pajama shorts and as she lifted herself up, I pulled them down over her hips and all the way off. I nodded at her. "Now take off your top."

She looked at me and slowly did as she was told. The light-weight tank easily slipped over the top of her head. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her hair was tousled and falling about her shoulders. The golden hue of her tan skin gave way to small rounded porcelain breasts untouched by the sun. Aureoles the size of a half-dollar, slightly darker than I expected, and hard puckered succulent nubs perched in the center of each. I leaned forward and kissed her, my hands firmly grasping her sides. Her silky smooth skin was heaven to the touch.

I slid my hands down to her thighs and pressed them apart and I positioned myself between her spread legs. Her body was so incredibly responsive to my touch. Her soft full lips grazed mine repeatedly, one moment nipping at my lips with her teeth, the next moment her tongue flicking between slightly parted lips to taste mine. My left hand slipped down her waist, gently caressing the soft skin. Her back arched as she felt my fingers slip lightly across her skin to finally grasp her bare hip.

My cock was rigid. Aching. The mushroom-shaped head was colored a dark purple, and was swollen and firm. The long thick flesh-colored shaft was streaked with dark blue veins running the length. I kissed her again and I felt her hand grasp my cock. She released it momentarily, taking the shaft between her thumb and forefinger, slowly sliding the length of my prick. I felt her gently squeeze my cock-head between her fingers, and she smiled ever so slightly at my discomfort.

I bent down and kissed her neck, shoulders. I let my tongue drift down from her neck to the middle of her chest, leaving a light trail of saliva on her skin. I turned my head and took her hard left nipple in my teeth, and lightly flicked my tongue across the sensitive tip. She grabbed me by the back of my head, her fingers entwined in my hair, and pulled me tighter to her breast. I barely heard her whisper "Yessssssssssssssss...suck my nipple."

I continued to work my way down her body. I wanted to bury my face between her thighs. I softly nipped at her breasts, lightly biting her. Softly kissing the silky skin of her stomach, her sides. I reached her pelvis and she giggled as my tongue flicked across her skin. I let my finger stroke the soft thatch of trimmed hair that adorned the center of her thighs.

I pushed her legs wider apart and looked up at her briefly. The lust in her eyes was undeniable. I turned back, and pressed my mouth tightly to her cunt. My tongue slipped between her swollen labia and I could feel her entire body go rigid as I began to tongue-fuck her. She gasped and her hips squirmed, but I held her tight.

I loved the smell of her, the taste of her. It was so familiar and I realized why. She had my mother's taste and my mother's smell. My tongue slid the length of her engorged sensitive lips, probing, tasting. I pushed my head up and pressed my lips around the firm nub at the center and I heard her gasp again as I began to suck her aroused little clit. Gently sucking, letting my tongue lightly flick across the firm tip of the nub, the lightly tracing little circles with my tongue.

Her hips were roiling now, her hands firmly grasping my head and pulling me hard between her thighs. I could feel her hips occasionally thrust forward or upward against my mouth. As I continued to tongue her, I slipped one finger inside her slit, probing for the tight little entrance and finally found it. As my finger entered her, I began to finger-fuck her and tongue her clit at the same time.

She groaned heavily and when I felt her body go rigid, and she emitted a soft cry, I knew she had reached the point of no return. She tried to push my head away as I tongued her while she orgasmed. Her hips bucked against my mouth and through the fog of my own lust and desire I heard her saying "Stop. Jeremy, please...no more."

I finally pulled away, though not entirely. I softly kissed the insides of her thighs as the final waves of the climax washed over her. Her body finally relaxed, though her breathing was heavy and ragged. Still kneeling between her spread thighs, she pulled me back up and towards her, wrapping her arms around me. I could feel her small breasts pressed against my chest as our mouths came together again.

Though her heart was racing, her breath was returning to normal. She pressed her lips to my cheek and held me. I heard her hoarsely growling "I love you" before she buried her face in my neck, her soft lips again kissing me.

I held her a few minutes longer as we both calmed a bit. I finally stood up, my cock still resembling an iron rod, and I reached down and pulled her off the couch. I pulled her close to me, my cock pressed hard against her stomach, her breasts crushed against my chest, and kissed her softly. I pressed my lips to her ear and whispered, "Come with me."

Holding her hand, I led her around the corner, up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom and to the oversized queen bed. My sister had had that bed since her teen years, a large four-poster canopy bed, and she had always loved it. We stood right next to it now. With her facing the bed, I moved behind her, and grasping her hips, I pulled her tightly to me again. This time, my cock pressed hard against her ass and her lower back. My hands drifted upward and my arms encircled her.

One hand came to rest lightly on her stomach, the other cupped her small firm breast. I bent down and nuzzled her neck. I felt her grind her ass back against me and my cock responded to the sudden shift in pressure and slow firm stimulation. I wanted her like I'd never wanted anything.

I whispered in her ear, "I don't care if you're my little sister, you're an evil bitch. Are you trying to make me harder?"

I could see the corners of her mouth turn up as she smiled, "I think if you get any harder, you're going to explode."

"You have no idea yet, but you're going to find out. Get into the bed."

And I watched her as she separated herself from my embrace and crawled slowly and invitingly into bed. Watching her as she crawled slowly on her hands and knees, her breasts moving in rhythm with her crawl, ass perched high one moment, and then in a slow, deliberate turn, her body shifted, and she turned and lowered herself onto her back in the middle of the bed. She strategically, tantalizingly placed her arms above her head, her blue eyes locking with mine, one leg stretched out long, the other bent and parted from the other, exposing herself to me. Teasing me. Inviting me.

I reached down, taking my hard shaft in my hands, and stroked my cock only briefly. She shifted her eyes to watch...it was the only time her eyes left mine. I released my prick and crawled onto the bed with her, but I had only one intent. I crawled closer to her and moved between her spread thighs. I bent down and nipped at the soft silky flesh on the inside of her thighs with my teeth. I traced small circles on her skin with my tongue, leaving a light trail of saliva.

She closed her eyes and laid back as I moved further up. I tongued her pussy briefly and heard her sigh before moving on. I lightly kissed her stomach, time and time again, and felt her hand as it fell on the back of my head, her fingers now tangled in my hair. My lips pressed lightly against her silken flesh. Her flat abdomen and small waist moved into shapely well-formed hips. I let my lips lightly drift against her skin, softly kissing her side and moving across her stomach to the other side, slowly working my way up. Her hips squirmed underneath me.

I finally reached her chest. I delighted in tonguing the cleft between her small breasts. I teased her with my tongue, moving slowly. I again nipped at the firm flesh of her right breast, and finally reached the taut nipple. When I took it between my teeth, her fingers clinched my hair and pulled me tighter to her chest. I bit firmly and flicked my tongue across the sensitive tip.

I was now wedged firmly between her legs and she had spread her thighs as wide as she could open them. My cock, thick and engorged, dropped heavily from between my legs and lay against her cunt. She reached down, and taking my shaft in her hand, slowly began to rub my cockhead against the vertical cleft between her thighs.

Her head was thrown back, her hair draped all around her. I moved up again, and pressed my lips to her neck. She pulled my head toward hers and our mouths crushed together. Her hips were now thrusting against my cockhead as she pressed it firmly against her cunt and I felt the head slip in the tight entrance. I groaned as I entered her and simultaneously shoved my tongue deep in her mouth as my rock-hard cock began to penetrate her.

I was resisting the urge to savagely fuck her. I had been in a constant state of arousal since the afternoon's activities. I thought back to straddling her firm ass in the late afternoon sun, grinding my cock hard against her bottom as I slathered the lotion on her back. Having her under me now, on her back, her legs spread for me, gazing up at me with those penetrating blue eyes, I couldn't stop myself and slowly began to thrust my cock into her, sliding in deeper with each thrust.

I heard her grunt softly with each new thrust. The desire to fuck her was overwhelming. I drove my cock in hard with one final shove, the length of my shaft encased in her tight cunt. I tried to drive my prick even deeper, but my pubic bone was already pressed hard against her mound. I lowered myself down to her, and slowly pulled her over on her side as I rolled over so that we were side by side. I reached down and pulled her upper leg over my hip. I slowly ground my cock inside her, and felt her hips move in rhythm to mine.