Mom and Sis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand was on my lower back, holding me tight to her. I slipped my hand up her leg, caressed her firm ass, and grasped her bottom as I began to fuck her. Her cunt was tight around my cock, easing the ache that had been building in my prick all day. I buried my face in her neck, holding her body hard against my mine. She was incredibly wet, and despite my size and how tight she was, I slipped in and out of her easily.

I heard her soft mewling, and the whispered fragments of her voice as I was now in a rhythm of long deep strokes. "Unnnnnnnnnnh. Jeremy. Yessssss. Yessssss. Ohhhhhhh, Jeremy. Harder. Yesssssss. Harder. Fuck me. Fuck me harder..."

The sound of her voice was making me crazy and though I knew that if I fucked her harder I would come almost instantaneously, it didn't matter. I rolled her back over and lifted myself off her just enough so that I could drive my cock into her with hard deep thrusts. My balls were aching with the pressure of needed release and I intended to have it. I began to pound my cock into her, withdrawing just to the point of my cockhead and then shoving the long hard shaft back deep inside her. My long absence from sex combined with the extraordinary arousal meant that I wasn't going to be able to control myself any longer. I began to fuck her with abandon...pressing my mouth to her ear and whispering hoarsely through ragged breath "I'm going to cum Jess...I'm going to cum in your cunt."

When I felt her nails digging into my back, it sent me spinning. I felt the eruption begin deep in my balls, and felt the thick warm stream of fluid as it spent itself through my cock. Finally, the trickle of sperm at the tip of my cockhead, buried deep in her cunt, became like a flow of volcanic lava...each spasm of my cock now associated with another stream of cum filling her...

Our bodies, tightly intertwined, lubricated by the thin film of sweat soaking each of us. Her hips were grinding hard against mine, milking my cock for every drop. I was grinding just as hard against her, trying unsuccessfully to meld my body to hers.

As the spasms subsided, the writhing of our bodies did as well. I was gasping for breath, holding myself above her trying not crush her with my weight. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled to my side, drawing her with me, trying to keep my now semi-rigid cock from slipping out of her.

I kissed her again, pulling her hard to me. Feeling her small breasts crushed against my chest. One of her hands lightly caressing my back, the other on my ass, nails still digging into my flesh, trying to hold me in place. As my cock grew limper, the soft organ slowly slipped from between her thighs and we both groaned. The simultaneity of those groans led us to both laugh, and pull each other tighter again.

I reached my hand up to her face, pushing the stray strands of sweat-stroked hair back. Her smile was dazzling. I felt her lips against my cheek. Softly pressing against my lips. As I finally regained my breath, I slowly stroked the small of her back.

I kissed her again and smiled at her. "Still think it's a shame that I'm your brother?"

She laughed and rolled onto her back, separating herself from me in an effort to get cool – the heat of our bodies pressed together was too much. "Oh god no. Jeremy. I wouldn't have it any other way."

I reached down and cupped her breast, teasing the still-taut nipple with my fingers. "I love you, you know."

She turned her head to look at me, those blue eyes once again captivating mine. "I love you too, baby."

"It's going to be hard for me to be in the same house with you all the time and trying to keep my hands off you."

She gave me a half-hearted stern look. "If you have any thoughts of keeping your hands, or any other part of your body off me, you can just forget those right now."

She looked down at my limp prick, shrunken and still glistening with her wetness. She reached down and gently took my still-aching balls in her hand, slowly massaging the tender orbs. My cock, as it is want to do, reacted swiftly to her ministrations. It straightened perceptibly at the stimulation.

Jess, slightly surprised, grasped my solidifying organ and slowly began to stroke the semi-hard shaft. Which, as expected, reacted even more strongly.

Jess, still gently stroking my newly erect cock, looked at me again and smiled. "Big brother, one might think you'd never been laid if this is how you react."

I bent over and kissed her. "Are you complaining already?"

As she felt my hand slip between her thighs, my fingers probing her cunt, my cock now hard in her hand, she again spread her legs, laid her head back on the bed and said. "No complaints, no. None at all."