Mom & Sis Drunk and Horny from CFNM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only just one more thing. It wouldn't be an official birthday celebration without giving my sister her twenty-one birthday slaps on her ass, plus an extra one for good luck, something I've always wanted to do. Just in case my mother felt bad for my sister and interceded on her behalf, I waited until my mother got up from bed to go to the bathroom. I coaxed my sister to move from her back to her stomach, not an easy thing to do when she was still so comfortable in the afterglow of sex. With me directing my attention to her shapely, firm ass, perhaps she thought I was going to have some ass play with her but as soon as she turned over, I slapped her hard.

"One," I said holding her in place with a heavy hand.

"Ow Johnny that hurt."

"Two," I said.

"Fuck! What are you doing?"

"I'm giving you your birthday slaps. Three!"

"Oh no you're not," she said moving her hand there to protect her naked ass but I moved it away before trying to squirm away but I put her back in her place.

"Four!"

"Jesus Johnny, stop slapping me."

"Five!"

"Mom!"

"Six!"

"Mom?"

"Seven?"

"What? I'm in the bathroom."

"Eight!"

"Johnny is spanking me."

"Nine!"

"What? I can't hear you over the bathroom fan."

"Ten!"

"Johnny is spanking me," yelled my sister.

"Eleven!"

"That's nice dear."

"Twelve!"

"That's nice?"

"Thirteen!"

"I can't wait until he spanks me for my birthday," said my Mom laughing.

"Fourteen!"

"Stop it Johnny," she said looking as if she was about to cry.

"Fifteen!"

"You're hurting me," she said with a tinge of sexual excitement.

"Sixteen!"

"Oh Johnny."

"Eighteen!"

"Slap me harder," she said wiggling her ass.

"Nineteen!"

"Slap me again lover," she said.

"Twenty!"

"Fuck! That hurts so bad that it feels so good."

"Twenty-one!"

"I going to cum. I swear to God I'm going to cum."

"And an extra slap for your birthday. Happy birthday Emma."

"Fuck me Johnny. Fuck me hard. Make me your bitch," she said.

THE END

This is a Summer Lovin' contest story. Please vote.