Mom & Son, A Wonderful Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers

He lowered the panties from his face.

"Please forgive me, Mom."

She lifted her robe and spread her knees wide. Her pussy was on display for him. Her very hot, wet pussy.

"Show me. Show me that you want to make love with me."

He moved between her plump thighs. He was fixated on her bare pussy. On the halo of wild hair that surrounded her puffy labia. He felt her hands on his head urging him closer. He resisted as she drew him closer, he wanted to inhale her scents, her pheromone laden musk.

It was real now, no longer a dream. It was happening. He inhaled her bouquet, musky, ready; she was wet from anticipation. Her labia were slightly parted a sliver of red showed between them. A tantalizing glimpse of her inner pussy.

She brought him closer. He rubbed his face on her wild, untamed pubes. She lifted her legs over his shoulders. His tongue flicked out to lick at the dewy drops of her juices glistening on her labia; puffy with lust, those lips. Her heels pressed on his back, urging him closer.

His tongue slid between the lips to savor her inner heat, to push deep into her, to fuck her with his tongue as his nose pressed her hard clit.

To the clit with his tongue, to lick it, to draw it between his lips, to suck it as she came with wild gasps and pressed her nylon sheathed thighs against his face. Her hands twisted in his hair to hold him close.

He was exulted when she came. Her juices flowed, coating his lips and chin. She pushed his head back. It was time for more, time for her pussy to be filled.

"You can't be my lover with all your clothes on," she told him.

He stood and kicked his shoes off. She untied the sash of her robe as she watched him. The rest of his clothes followed his shoes until he stood nude with his cock hard and erect. It was as she thought. He would fill her, fill her as her empty belly needed.

She rolled onto her back and let her robe fall open. Maybe she was rushing things, but she wanted him. She wanted him inside her, fucking her, so she could be sure. Be sure it would really happen.

Her nylon sheathed legs opened to him, splayed lewdly; inviting him. Her pussy wet and ready, glistening with her juices. She held her arms up to him.

"Come to me, make me yours."

He joined her on the bed. He knelt between her thighs and leaned down to her for their first kiss, the first as lovers. She tasted herself on his lips, on his tongue as it danced with hers. Her hand groped for his cock and guided him into her. He slid into her hot, wet pussy with a sigh of achievement. An echoing sigh came from her. She relished the feel of his rock hard shaft stretching the walls of her vagina. The pain was nothing, the fullness was all.

They kissed again. He sucked at her tits. More kisses, wild, wet, mindless.

Months of desire, of fantasies, had made her ready, she held him as she had in her dreams. Her arms and her nylon clad legs clasped him. She came and came again. So much faster than she remembered from her married life, stronger too. Waves of pleasure tore through her body. She mouthed incoherent wild cries as her lips ground against his.

She felt his warm, slick cum gush into her. His cry of pleasure pleased her. It had been wonderful, wonderful and fulfilling.

They laid together afterward. Kissing often. He was naked, her robe open wide exposing her body for his caresses and kisses.

They retrieved the magazine.

"Show me," she whispered hoarsely. "Show me what you like, what you want."

"Let's show each other," he responded.

They leafed through the pages. He paused at a spread about Danny and his mother Mary Ann. It was mostly about oral. He eating her pussy. She sucking his cock.

"I've never done that," she said softly. "You were the first to do it to me."

"Did you like it?" he asked. "Do you want more?"

"Yes, oh yes."

He pushed her onto her back, she complied willingly. He kissed her hungrily before he moved down to lie between her spread thighs. It was one of his fantasies, one he had masturbated to. He loved the wild, untamed and untrimmed thatch of hair that crowned her pussy. He had often dreamed of rubbing his face in it while his tongue probed and licked at her fragrant pussy. It had all come true now.

His tongue slid into her heat. He licked at the inner lips, at the clit. He tongue fucked her tunnel tasting the cum he had poured into her belly. He sucked at her hard clit. It was big, sucking it was a pleasure. Back into her tunnel tasting again his cum blended with her juices, a savory and exotic blend. She came with a squeal of pleasure. Orgasm followed orgasm, racing through her body. Her hands gripped his hair, holding him close. Her legs clasped him, her pudgy thighs closed against his head. Her nylons rubbed sensuously against the flesh of his shoulders. Her heels drummed on his back. One of her pumps had fallen off, lost somewhere in the bed. The other was still on her foot as it drummed against his spine. Repeated cries of "Don't Stop" urged him on.

She was cumming almost continuously when she could take no more. "Stop now," he heard her say. Her hands pushed weakly at his head.

He lifted his head from her cunt. He moved to lie next to her again. He held her as she recouped her strength.

"My God," she said at last. She repeated herself several times over the next few minutes.

"I never knew, never thought anything could be so wonderful, so fantastic." She told him.

"I'm glad," he responded.

They rested, their sweaty bodies entwined. They inhaled the scents of each other. She hadn't removed her robe. It was open, her body exposed. She had kicked her other shoe off.

They kissed and licked each other. She discovered her juices on his face. She kissed and licked his cheeks, she sucked his tongue and licked her juices from his mouth and face. She had never tasted her pussy before, she found the taste erotic. Erotic enough that she was soon fondling his cock wondering how he would taste.

They looked at the magazine again. There were a couple of pages where the son was wearing his mother's panties while he licked and sucked at her pussy.

"Is that exciting?" She asked him.

"In a way, Mom." She kissed him hard. She didn't know why the idea excited her too.

He was soon hard and ready. They kissed with mouths wide and wet. They fondled each other until she pushed him onto his back, just as he had done to her earlier. She did not mount him though. She slid down his body raining kisses on his bare flesh. Her lips found his cock, her tongue licked and tasted it. Her lips parted and took it. She marveled at herself. At how she had taken it without a shred of disgust, rather a sense of joy. She would please him as he had her.

"Mom," she heard him say. "Turn around, bring me your pussy. We can do it for each other."

She lifted her head from his cock. "Later, this time I want it to be all for you. Taste my panties while I do it." She was finding the idea of him sniffing her panties becoming more exciting.

She took him again and found that she liked the feel of the warm, hard cock filling her mouth. She didn't know much about sucking cocks, but she did what seemed natural. She sucked him, she licked and kissed it, she let her teeth slide along his hardness. She lifted her head enough to watch him rubbing the red panties over his face as his tongue licked at the juices she had soaked them with. The sight excited her so that her sucking increased in vigor. She grabbed one of his hands and brought it to her head. His fingers twisted in her hair as she sucked him.

She thrilled when he cried out and warm slick cum filled her mouth. She savored it, slid her tongue through its creamy goodness. He pulled at her arm. She let him draw her back to where they were face to face. She opened her mouth to show him his cum. She ran her tongue through it salaciously. He pulled her close, brought her face to his for a kiss; open mouthed, his cum flowed between them. She sighed against his open mouth. A sigh of contentment.

They laid together petting and kissing. They were content, yet wanted more. They talked. They spoke of dreams they had about each other. It might have been too soon for that with most couples, but they were special. They had lived together for his whole life, and half of hers. They trusted each other, and their newfound intimacy made it easy for them.

They got up when hunger drove them to. They donned robes and ate the dinner she had prepared earlier. Both ate sparingly. Back in the bedroom she took her robe off, but left her nylons on when he requested it. He told her how he liked them and the feel against his flesh as they made love.

They looked at the magazine again. They found the pages with the threesomes. He paused and looked at his mother.

"Do you think that's hot?" she asked.

"Yes, Mom, most men dream of making love with two women."

"I'm not woman enough for you?" She felt a wetness in her pussy, but didn't say anything more.

"You sure are, Mom," He hugged her tight as an apology.

She kissed him hungrily. "Can you handle two?" She asked saucily.

"With your help I could," he answered in the same playful manner; seeds were being planted.

They made love again. She straddled his face as he licked and sucked at her sweet cunt. Just like one of the pictures in the magazine. She rubbed her pussy over his face spreading her juices over him, scent marking him for her own.

She laid on her back and urged him to straddle her.

"Fuck my face," she whispered hoarsely. It was a term she hadn't known. She had learned it from the caption under one of the pictures. The picture had excited her. She had to try it for herself.

His body loomed over her as she took his cock between her lips. "Fuck me," she mumbled around his hardness.

He pumped her full of his hardness and then of his warm, creamy cum. She held him there after he had cum with her hands on his ass. Held him until he had softened.

They were spent and fell asleep holding each other.

He woke first, the sun was shining through the blinds. He looked over at his mother next to him. He wondered how she would feel about the night before. He needn't have wondered. She sensed his presence as she began to wake. She smiled even before she opened her eyes to see him.

He saw the smile and knew everything was good.

She opened her eyes to see him watching her. She knew her life, and his too, had found new meaning.

Unbidden a thought came to her. Maybe I can find someone to be Auntie. Maybe she should tell him her thoughts. They would look at the magazine again, she could let him know her hidden desires. Those that had shown themselves to her. She could be alert for a suitable woman too. She had many acquaintances. Perhaps one of them would be suitable, and willing. Yes, willing, and eager.

And his panty fetish, there were so many possibilities there. He seemed a bit submissive too. She'd need to think about that. Should she take charge? Was it was what he needed?

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers
12