Mom & Son Celebrate Nude Day Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Nah, my Mom's not like that. She's not a slut or a whore. She's not an incestuous exhibitionist in the way that I'm an incestuous voyeur,' he thought. 'Besides, she's not into mother and son incestuous sex in the way that I am. Then, thinking about that time more than two-years-ago when she was sexually aroused, and when he had his wild, wicked, sexual way with her drunken, naked body, maybe she is like that. Hmm,' thought John while recalling that wonderful, sexual, and incestuous night, 'maybe she wasn't drunk while pretending to be drunk. Maybe she was just horny and as sexually hot for him as he was for her.'

He still masturbated over all that he saw of his mother, all that he did with his mother, and over all that she did with him during that one, credible, wild, drunken night. He only wished they could do it again and again while she was sober. Alas and unfortunately, difficult to get his mother drunk again, his mother wasn't drinking as much now as she was then, especially since that wild, incredible, sex-filled, drunken night.

Seemingly and unfortunately, the only time he could have his incestuous, sexual way with his mother's naked body was when she was drunk and horny after attending a CFNM strip show. Maybe he could get her drunk again. Maybe he could talk her into going to another CFNM strip show and reap the benefits of her horniness, her drunkenness, and her vulnerability when she returned home after the sexy, all male, striptease show. He only wished he could be a fly on the wall to watch how his mother sexually interacted with the strippers. He heard her girlfriends talking that his mother stroked their cocks and sucked their cocks. No wonder why she was horny.

'How hot would that be while waiting for my mother to return home drunk and horny to have sex with me? Then, again, maybe she wasn't drunk. Wow, wouldn't that be something if she wasn't drunk,' he thought. 'Maybe she was pretending to be drunk. Maybe, in the way that I thought that I was having my wild, wicked, sexual way with my mother's naked body, without me even realizing it, she was the one who had her wild, wicked, sexual way with my naked body. Maybe she sexually used me in the way that I thought that I was sexually using her. Wow,' he thought. 'I never thought of that until now.'

* * * * *

He decided to go to the beach with his mother while hoping she'd wear her white, sexy, nearly see-through bikini. After going for a swim and drying off with her towel, whether she wore her transparent bikini or not, he imagined her laying on her stomach while waiting for him to rub suntan lotion on her sexy back and shapely legs. He imagined her undoing the back of her bikini bra for him to rub suntan lotion on her naked back.

A perfect way for him to stare at her shapely ass without her seeing him leering, he loved staring between his mother's legs at the back of her bathing suit clad, pussy mound. With her very active and athletic, his mother had a well-formed back and attractive legs. She had legs like a gymnast from all the swimming she did and tennis she played. He loved touching his mother everywhere, anywhere, even if it was only the back of her legs and/or her back.

Something so erotically foolish albeit sexually exciting at the same time, he wished she had an extra pair of breasts on her back, back breasts. How convenient would that be if his mother had another set of tits, especially when slow dancing? How awesome would that be to cup her back breasts in his hands, feel her back tits, and finger her back nipples while slow dancing? If his mother had back breasts, he'd always be hugging her while feeling and fondling her back tits. Perhaps starting a new trend by implanting back breasts, plastic surgeons could open a whole new revenue stream.

'I love you, Mom,' he imagined saying while hugging his mother, his excuse to touch, feel, and fondle her back breasts while fingering her back nipples.

If women had back tits, depending from the angle and the distance, it would sometimes be difficult to see if they were coming or going. Not stopping there while imagining taking liberty with her imagined back breasts and back nipples, he imagined taking liberty with his mother's nearly naked body by rubbing suntan lotion on the sides of her exposed breasts. The last time he rubbed suntan lotion on the sides of her breasts, daring to move his fingers lower and more to the front of her, he nearly touched her nipples.

Alas, not having the courage to finger her nipples, and with her seemingly not stopping him from doing so, he stopped himself. Just mere millimeters away from fingering her nipples, he fingered her areolas with his fingertips instead. So close and yet so far, maybe this time if he summoned the nerve, he'd finger his mother's nipples. He'd love nothing more than to pull, turn, twist, squeeze, and pinch his mother nipples between his fingers. In the way that he'd love for his mother to finger his cock, he'd loved to finger his mother's nipples.

He loved it when she rested on her elbows and arched her back to look around the beach while her bikini top was undone and laying on her towel in front of her. Whenever she did that, he could nearly see most of the shape and the size of her naked breasts, her areolas, and sometimes even her nipples. Whenever she did that, he was tempted to tickle her or gently rub a feather across her back to make her think that a big bug was walking on her.

He imagined his mother jumping up from her towel without her bikini top. He imagined seeing his mother's big, naked, natural breasts bouncing up and down and swaying side-to-side as she tried to escape from the imaginary bug. He imagined his mother running around him screaming from her fear of bugs while topless and as everyone, including him, stared at his mother topless.

'How hot would that be to ogle my mother's naked tits at a public beach,' he thought.

* * * * *

While massaging his mother's sexy legs as if he was her lover instead of her son, he imagined her spreading her long, shapely legs a little for him to rub suntan lotion in between her lovely thighs. As if he was making love to her naked legs with his hand while slowly creaming them with his warm cum instead of cold, suntan lotion, he imagined her naked. He imagined his mother allowing him to touch, feel, and squeeze her bikini clad ass while fingering her pussy through her bikini bottom. He imagined touching and feeling his mother everywhere that a son never should touch and feel his mother and was forbidden to touch and feel his mother.

Not stopping there, he imagined slowly and seductively moving his hand all the way up the back of his mother's thighs and stopping when his fingertips barely touched and teased her pussy through her bikini bottom. He imagined resting his hand and squeezing her bikini clad ass as if she was his lover instead of his mother. While fingering her pussy through her bikini bottoms with his fingertips under the pretense that he was rubbing suntan lotion on her inner thighs, he imagined making his mother as wet as she made him hard. He imagined his mother becoming so wet and so horny that she'd allow him to masturbate her right there on a public beach.

'Sex on the beach,' he thought. 'I'd love to have sex with my MILF of a mother on a public beach,' he thought while knowing she'd never have sex with him, especially not on a public beach.

Every time he stared at his mother in that white, transparent bikini, he had an erection. Every time he stared at his mother's white, bikini clad ass, he had erection. Every time he stared at the impression his mother's pussy made in the back of her white, bikini bathing suit, he had an erection. Every time he rubbed suntan lotion on her back and copped cheap feels of the sides of her breasts, he had an erection. Whenever around his mother with her wearing her skimpy, transparent bikini, he had an erection. Whether she was fully dressed or in her sexy bikini, suffice to say that he always had an erection when around his mother.

In the way that he wanted to masturbate his mother and had masturbated his mother more than two-years ago, he wanted to masturbate his mother now. In the way that he wanted to masturbate his mother, he wanted his mother to masturbate him. In the way that he fingered and licked her pussy then, he'd love to finger and lick her pussy now. In the way that she stroked and sucked his cock then, he'd love her to stroke and suck his cock now.

Yet, he never caught her staring at the bulge his stiff dick made in his bathing suit in the way that his mother always caught him staring at all that she was showing him and all that he was seeing of her. In the way that he stared at his mother's tits and the impressions her nipples made in her sheer nightgown, she never stared at the bulge his cock made in his pajama bottoms. In the way that he stared at her up-skirt views of her panties and down-blouse peeks of her bra and cleavage, she never sexually stared at hm. He wished she sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her.

He wondered if his mother knew that he was sexually attracted to her. How could she not know that he was sexually attracted to her? He wondered if his mother knew she sexually aroused him. Again, with him having a big, hard erection whenever he was around her, how could she not know that she made him horny? He wondered if he made his mother as wet and sexually aroused as she made him hard and horny.

Something he may never know, he wondered if his mother deliberately flashed him. He wondered if he made his mother as horny as she made him. He wondered if his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. With his cock making a huge bulge in his bathing suit, how could she not know that he was not only sexually attracted to her but also sexually aroused? In the way that he stared at her and leered at her, how could she not know that he incestuously wanted her?

'I wish I could have sex on the beach with my mother,' thought John again. 'Yet, I'd never dare sexually touch her in the way that I wish she'd allow me to sexually touch her and in the way that I wished she'd sexually touch me,' he thought. 'Just once, I'd love to pretend that she was my girlfriend. Just once I wish my mother would think of me as her lover. Just once, I wish my mother would grope me in the way that I wish I could grope her,' he thought.

John imagined finding a private spot on the beach that was away from the maddening mob of beachgoers. He imagined making out with his mother and instead of calling her Mom, calling her Elizabeth or Liz. He imagined thinking of her as his much older girlfriend and her thinking of him as her much younger man. How hot would that be to pretend they were someone else, other than mother and son, while having sex on the beach?

'I wish I could feel her up when we're frolicking in the water,' thought John. 'I'd cup her pussy while she wrapped her fingers around my cock. I'd slowly slide my finger along her bathing suit clad pussy slit before pushing her bathing suit aside to rub her clit and deeply finger her naked pussy. I'd pull down her bikini top to touch, feel, and fondle her big tits while sucking her erect nipples.'

'With no one able to see what we're doing beneath the water, I wonder if she'd allow me to feel her big tits, squeeze her round ass, and cup her beautiful pussy through her bathing suit while we were submerged,' he thought. 'If nothing more than a new and exciting summertime, beach experience, I'd love to have sex with my mother while underwater. I'd love for my mother to have an orgasm while submerged in water up to her neck. I'd love nothing more than for my Mom to stick her hand down the front of my bathing suit and stroke my erect cock,' he thought. 'I'd love her to masturbate me again before sucking me again.'

* * * * *

With him daydreaming of having sex with his mother again and with her still waiting for him to respond to her idea of going to the beach, now was his perfect time to ask her what he really wanted to ask her. What did he have to lose? Either she'd say was yes or she'd say no.

Today, Nude Day, was the perfect day to see how far she'd sexually go with him in willingly and voluntarily stripping herself naked. With her sober, she wouldn't have the excuse of being drunk and not knowing what she sexually did. Who knows, maybe she'd surprise him? Maybe she'd want to do something sexually wild and forbiddingly crazy. Maybe, at the very least, she'd agree to go to a nude beach with him on Nude Day. How awesome would that be to celebrate the naked holiday while naked with his naked Mom?

'I love you, Mom,' he thought again while overwhelmed by her beauty and sexuality.

He looked at her as if she was a Goddess instead of his mother. He stared at her as if she was a movie star or a celebrity instead of his mother. He leered at her as if she was a beautiful, sexy, mature woman he had picked up at a bar and brought home for the evening to have hot sex.

"Since today is Nude Day, Mother..." he said while pausing to imagine his mother naked with nothing but a flower in her hair and a big smile on her face. Being that she was the one who brought up going to the beach, he made his pitch while hoping that she was thinking what he was thinking. "I thought we'd do something different," he said taking a chance while eagerly waiting for her to respond.

He gave her a sexy smile while gulping down his incestuous lust with the thought of seeing his mother naked again. He paused to allow her to digest that today was Nude Day but when he said Nude Day, instead of being as sexually excited as he was, she looked at him and made a disapproving face. Yet, still worth a try, unfortunately, already saddened, he now knew that she'd never strip herself naked in front of him again without her being drunk and horny.

Disappointment erased his incestuous lust for his mother. Now he knew that he'd never see anything more of his mother than up-skirt peeks of her panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra. Now he knew that what happened more than two years ago was a lucky fluke and would no doubt never happen again. Now he knew that she was, indeed, drunk when they had incestuous mother and son sex. Now he knew that he'd never see his mother naked again. Yet, his consolation prize, he still saved the hope of seeing his mother in her transparent, white bikini at the clothe only beach instead of the nude beach or in the backyard sunning herself after swimming.

"Nude Day?"

She looked at him as if he was crazy. She looked at him as if there was something wrong with him. She made a disapproving face again while looking at him as if he was making up such a naked holiday as Nude Day. She made a telling face that told him that just as she'd never want him to see her naked. She made a sour face that told him that she didn't want to see him naked either.

'Oh, God,' he thought while confronting an uphill struggle of trying to convince her to go to a nude beach with him on Nude Day. 'Doesn't she remember that I already saw her naked? Doesn't she remember that she already saw me naked? Doesn't she remember us having forbidden, incestuous sex? Obviously, she was too drunk to remember us naked and having sex,' thought John. 'Then again, perhaps just playing me, maybe she wasn't drunk and maybe she does remember.'

John stared at his mother as if he was undressing her with his eyes. He stared at her as if she was standing before him in her bra and panties. He stared at her as if she was standing before him topless. Imagining her how he remembered her while masturbating himself, he stared at her as if she was naked. Then, not done there, he stared at her as if he was standing before his mother naked and with a huge erection. He stared at his mother as if they were already having incestuous sex.

"Yes, today, July 14th, is Nude Day," he said giving her a sexually excited smile. "As long as we confine ourselves to approved areas, such as public parks and beaches, today is the one day that everyone is legally allowed to be naked without fear of arrest for lewd and lascivious behavior and public indecency."

Alas, instead of looking at him with sexual excitement and forbidden, incestuous lust, she gave him a cold, dead, expressionless stare. In the same way that she looked at him when he had an accident with her car, she looked at him now. In the same way that she looked at him when he came home drunk at two in the morning, she looked at him now. Obviously and without a doubt, he'd have an uphill, impossible to navigate road in convincing his mother to strip off her clothes in celebration of Nude Day.

* * * * *

Yet, after years of sexually and incestuously lusting over his mother while masturbating over his mother, a day he'd never forget and would always remember, there was that one time on her fortieth birthday when she came home drunk. His mother was drunk. The first time seeing his mother drunk, he couldn't believe she was drunk.

"Mom? Are you okay?" He looked at her with as much concern as he looked at her with sexual excitement. His mother was drunk. Maybe this was his chance to touch her, feel her, fondle her, undress her, and have sex with her. "You're drunk," he remembered saying to her when she staggered in the house after being dropped off by her friends.

She looked at him as if she was seeing two of him. When she spoke, she slurred her words and when she walked, she stumbled. With her coming home so very late and so very drunk, he felt as if he was her father instead of her son and she was his drunken daughter instead of his mother.

Wild, incestuous, sexual thoughts flashed through his mind. He had the urge to put her over his knee, pull up her short skirt to expose her white, bikini panties, and spank his mother's panty clad ass for coming home late and coming home drunk. One of his sexual fantasies come true, he'd love nothing more than to pull down her panties and spank his mother's shapely, naked ass. In the way that she had humiliated him over the years, he had the urge to humiliate her too but, unbeknownst to him, she had something else in mind that was much better than just a naked spanking.

"So, what if I'm drunk?" She made a who the fuck are you face at him. "After watching all those hot men parading around me naked at the CFNM strip club, I'm not just drunk but horny too," she said. Giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look, she looked at him as if he was one of the strippers instead of her son. "Being that this may be my last hurrah, aren't I allowed to have some, hot, sexy fun on my fortieth birthday?"

Following behind her in the way that Devil used to do and as if he was her trained dog instead of her obedient son, when she walked in her bedroom, he followed her. As if she was his personal, porn star, he watched her brush her blue-black hair in the mirror and reapply her lipstick to her full lips. Then, not expecting her to do what he wanted to do with her, she caught him by surprise in a surreal sexual moment.

As if he was having a sexual fantasy while awake, she walked to him and pressed her drunken body up against his horny body. In a moment of pure sexual fantasy, she reached her hand down to fondle his cock through his jeans. His mother was groping his cock through his jeans in the way that he wanted to grope her big breasts though her blouse and bra and her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties. John couldn't believe his mother was touching his prick, albeit through his clothes.

Then, she kissed him. She parted his lips with her tongue and French kissed him. His MILF of a mother French kissed him. He couldn't believe his mother French kissed him. He couldn't believe he was making out with his mother while she was feeling his erection through his jeans.