Mom & Son Discuss Masturbation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jason, I'm so sorry," she said never removing her eyes from his stiff prick. Jason removed the headphones and, while shockingly embarrassed watching his mother staring at his exposed prick, he slowly stuffed his cock back down in his underwear. "I knocked but I guess you didn't hear me with your headphones," she said looking from his cock to look at him before returning her focus to the big bulge now hidden in his underwear.

Obviously now out of the sexual mood that he ejaculated, red faced embarrassed, albeit still seemingly sexually excited being that his mother caught him pleasuring himself, this self-pleasuring exposure was still an awkward moment for the both of them. No doubt feeling like a degenerate masturbating in his old room and having his mother catching him jerking off, he quickly pulled up his pants while his mother left his room and closed his bedroom door behind her. Yet, something he'll probably masturbate over for months if not for years, the fact remained that his mother saw his cock. His mother not only watched him playing with himself but also she watched him cum. His mother stared at his cock in the way that he's always staring at her long line of exposed cleavage and the huge impressions her breasts made in her blouses.

"Wow!"

Not the reaction that he imagined, with her not looking away embarrassed or ashamed, his mother stared at his erection. He couldn't believe his mother stared at his erection. Not only that, his mother stared at him ejaculating. He couldn't believe his mother stared at him cumming. As if she was sexually turned on and interested in seeing more of his prick, he couldn't believe that his mother saw him ejaculate.

Obviously still sexually excited now that he had something more and something new to masturbate over, after she left his room, he retrieved his headphones and pressed play to listen and masturbate to Jennifer Nettles. With his sexual thoughts going from his mother, to Jennifer Nettles, and back again to his mother, he pulled down his pants again and stroked himself faster than he was stroking himself before. Only this time, obviously and without a doubt, he stroked himself to the image of his mother standing there staring at his prick while watching him cum.

To be continued...

12