Mom & Son Discuss Masturbation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not embarrassed that you saw my cock. I'm more embarrassed that you caught me masturbating," he said.

She waved a hand of feigned, uncaring, nonsensical disinterest.

"Don't be embarrassed. You have a beautiful cock," she said seemingly swooning at her imagine thought of seeing his cock again in her sexually frustrated mind. "Everyone masturbates."

With him falling into her little trap, he sipped his coffee while looking at his mother with curiosity written all over his face. Looking perplexed and with the question written all over his face, obviously, he was pondering the thought of asking her if she masturbates. Did he dare ask her the question that would turn this conversation from innocent to incestuous? Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how one perceived their conversation that sparked their incestuous lust for one another, he finally asked her the question that forever changed their close mother and son relationship to an incestuously sexual one.

To be continued...

12