Mom & Son Enjoy Each Other Ch. 01

Story Info
Son's fantasies begin to come true.
2.6k words
4.15
439.2k
125

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was 18 years old with short blond hair; he stood at 6 foot tall, and was returning home after a night out talking and drinking with his friends. He knew all the girls there, but very few that could say they were his girlfriend. Although they all looked cute they didn't really do anything for him. In one way or the other he thought that all woman were beautiful, one had a cute face, the other had his sense of humor, that one had beautiful legs, the other had a great body, but none had all that combined. He much rather have an older more mature woman who knew what she was doing.

He walked home the mile or so from the pub and entered the house via the back door and in through the kitchen. He noticed that there was still a light in the front room as he walked into the hall and that the radio was playing. This told him that his mom was still up, and it sounded like she had company as he could hear someone else moving about.

His mother Sue was 44 with blond hair down to her shoulder blades and stood at 6' 2" and his dad Jack was 48 and 6 foot tall just like John, only his dad had short dark hair. His sister Jane was 21 years old and also 6 foot tall with long blond hair down to her fine looking butt with long sexy slender legs that looked great in black stockings. She had ocean blue eyes and had been about a 38D in the bra department until now as she was 8 months pregnant and her tits had swollen to at least the same size as moms. She had split from her jerk of a boyfriend after he found out that she was in the family way and was now living on her own.

His parents were drifting further and further apart due to the fact that his dad couldn't think about anything else but his work almost 24/7. On a regular bases his father would be out of town for either short or long periods depending if he was traveling abroad or not. He had a great job in the multi-national he worked for and he certainly wasn't too lazy to work, more like the complete opposite so much so that he got promotion after promotion. They may have complained about Jack not being around much but his income made up for it in other ways.

Jack's trips away from home had made Sue feel really lonely so much so that she and John slowly grew closer to each other in more than just the mother and son relationship. John was having trouble seeing her as his mother and as sexy older woman. Sue certainly still looked very beautiful for her age. Although her breasts had started sagging and she was getting a little plump round her middle, once she dressed up and put on a little make-up it still gave the impression of her being someone in her late 30's.

Sue had a breasts size of 40DD and her legs were long and well formed. Her figure permitted her to dress still young which included a miniskirt, something she wore now and again in order to please her husband in the first years of their marriage. She had started to test what kept his attention to her, something in which she succeeded in doing very well. So much so that she found herself wearing sexy lingerie and stockings that gave her a look which she felt 100% feminine with. The fact that Jack wasn't at home any more hadn't changed her habit, maybe she would have changed if she had only known how much she had been torturing her own son.

John walked into the living room to ask his mom is she was going to be staying up all night. As he walked through the door, though, he was greeted by a surprising view of his mom that he never dreamed possible. Sue lay with her head on the back of the sofa while her buttocks were at the edge of the cushion. Her skirt was raised and she had parted legs. John was able to look from her feet up her stockings and on to her naked thighs just below the hem of her dress. Very slowly John moved behind the big arm chair for a better look.

His eyes wandered over her stocking covered legs. He captured this picture and was trying to save it in his minds eye when he noticed a movement to his left. He hid behind the chair in total shock as his friend Sam came out from the dining area stark naked. Sam slowly lowered himself onto the floor where his eyes were practically on the same height as Sue's knees. Sam breathed in heavily as he admired the beautiful site in front of him; John managed to stop himself from reaching out and touching her legs as his hard-on started to ache in his pants.

He was also able to see more of her naked flesh and even her by now wet panties which were almost transparent. The lips of her pussy were slightly opened. A moan escaped from Sam's mouth as he took in the aroma of her sex. All of a sudden Sam noticed John hiding behind the big arm chair and sat there with his mouth wide open in total disbelief at being caught with John's Mom while being naked with a 7 inch hard-on only inches from her sopping cunt.

Sue realized that there was someone else present in the room, and as she opened her eyes she saw John coming round the front of the arm chair where Sam sat on the ground before her. She noticed John only seemed to be interested in looking at her lower body. She quickly closed her eyes, not wanting him to see her watching her son. Wicked thoughts began to run through her head. What was about to happen would certainly not happen if she had not been so turned on as she was now.

Reason told her to end this right now, but the loneliness of the these last months without any sexual contact with her husband had left her with thoughts weighing heavily on her mind. And besides, it certainly couldn't be that bad for him to just look at her in her underwear, if she had her string bikini on her son would certainly be able to see a lot more of her. So she decided to pretend to be asleep.

Sam decided to beat a retreat and take his leave as he didn't want to lose his friendship or anything else, like his family jewels, as he knew John could beat the crap out of him. So he went back into the dining room and got dressed and left as quick as possible. Sue now heard John letting out a moan and realized that he was not only able to look at her legs but could also see her cunt through her wet panties.

This idea aroused her and to her surprise she noticed that her moist pussy had started leaking her golden nectar even more. She found it very strange reacting this way with her son. During the last few years she had been looking at John as he was growing up, and to be honest he had already been part of her fantasies for the last year now but she always had enough will power to keep it a fantasy and nothing more. Now she couldn't understand why she felt the way she was feeling, it was as if she were dreaming all of this. She felt so horny at this moment and began to open her legs a little further.

By now John was already on his feet and was trying to avoid being caught by his mom he thought as she was laying there. He thought he had nothing to worry about as he looked at his mom, and she looked as if she were in a drunken sleep. He lowered himself onto the floor by her side and now had an even better view. He didn't know where he got the courage, but suddenly he moved forward until his face was next to her panty clad pussy. To his surprise he saw that her cunt was moist and it didn't look like this would be the end of it, as her lips were becoming wetter and wetter the more he watched.

Sue noticed that her body was reacting more and more to John being close to her dripping pussy and feeling the warmth of his breath was only making her feel even more horn. What had started as a game with Sam had become a rolling snowball that was having trouble being stopped. She opened her legs still further hoping that he would make the first move. She realized that what was happening wasn't normal and she would not make the first move. Sue had promised herself that if something happened she would not stop it. Once she had made her decision she waited to see if John had the courage to do something.

John was getting more and more aroused by her sopping panties in front of him. He had noticed that his mom had opened her legs a little wider so once again he moved forward and now got the smell of his mother's scent in his nostrils. The musky smell made his eyes glaze over in pure lust as he got even closer to her. Without realizing what he was doing he had placed his hands on her legs and was softly massaging them and running his hands up and down her legs and over her black stockings. He now noticed her cunt juices soaking through her panties and covering the tops of her bare thighs.

Sue had opened her eyes and noticed that John was paying too much attention to her panties and the contents inside to notice her watching him. It had been such a long time since she had felt this way about herself and that a young man was spending so much attention to her and admiring her like he did. She was also feeling the effects of his massaging hands on the insides of her thighs which was making her hornier and hornier.

The only thing she wanted now was a good fucking and she was ready to receive it, even if it was from her son. She only hoped that by giving her son the possibility of fucking her that she would be able to, if necessary, to guide him so that not only would she benefit but all his future girlfriends would benefit also. Suddenly, as John, who was still in a lust crazed daze by the aroma coming from his mom's pussy, was shocked to realize that he was actually massaging her legs. He secretly hoped that she wouldn't wake up but then he would have heard her yelling at him if she had, wouldn't he?

He looked up a little and felt like he was struck by lightening as he noticed that his mother was looking straight into his deep blue eyes. He sat there motionless his hands still caressed her legs and he didn't know what to do next. As he started to flush and stare at the floor he released he was still touching her legs. Sue felt so sorry for him at the moment and wished she had kept her eyes shut for a little while longer to see what would have happened.

As Sue looked at John's face she saw the fight John had within himself, and was delighted to see that not only was he embarrassed by the situation but was also very excited by it, if the bulge in his pants was anything to go by. However, she thought it was time to react to what he was doing or he might now want to continue what he was hoping to do or should that be what she was hoping he would do? She slowly took his face into her hands and held his face up so that she was able to look him straight in the eye again.

"Ohh John." She said.

"You gave me a such a lovely feeling." She said with a smile looking at him.

"You shouldn't feel so guilty about what was happening between us, if I had not enjoyed it I would have told you to stop."

"This will have to be our little secret so I would appreciate it if you keep this to yourself."

"Sorry mom." John said.

"It wasn't my intention to do this to you, I still don't understand how this happened." He said ashamedly.

"When I came home and saw Sam about to take you..."

She cut him off by putting her finger over his lips as he was half way through the sentence. Sue knew she should not have let him do what he was doing but it felt so good she just couldn't stop him.

"You did what any other hot red-blooded male would have done given this situation."

"I'm really sorry, you are disappointed in me because I was weak and gave into feelings I should not have had for you." John said finally looking up into her eyes.

"You certainly didn't deserve what I was going to do, I will keep what I was doing to myself as it isn't something to be proud about."

"No, son, what happened here may not have been right, but you gave me such warm feeling inside, something that has been missing for too long. No, you certainly didn't disappoint me by what happened. It may be strange for you hearing me say this, but I'm happy you did try." She said with a smile.

"However, I'm wondering where this is going to go from here and what drove you to it?" Sue asked.

When Sue saw that John was not handling this very good she leaned forward and gave him a hug and a quick kiss full on the lips.

"Close your eyes John and try to imagine that you're talking to someone else, someone with who you share your secrets with."

John shut his eyes and tried to forget that his mother was sitting next to him. He was having trouble swallowing while trying to make up his mind, but once it was made up he decided to do as his mom asked.

"When I came home and heard the music I knew you were still up and I was going to ask you something when I noticed you were laying there on the sofa with your eyes shut as if you were asleep. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you lying there with you skirt raised and Sam coming into the room naked. I was looking at your legs and could see you were wearing black stockings. This made me want to have a closer look until my face was almost in your pussy. Seeing you in those stockings and seeing how wet your panties were made my penis go so hard that it almost ripped through my pants to get to your pussy. I could see your pussy lips so clearly through your wet panties and when your aroma hit my nostrils I was completely lost."

John opened his eyes and looked straight into his mother big baby blue eyes. He looked at her as if he didn't know what might happen next. He was happy to notice that when she looked at him she was smiling, which was a great relief to him, seeing as he was expecting the worst.

To be continued...