Mom And Son Learn The Hard Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fnwriter
fnwriter
38 Followers

"We all are sexual beings, our needs are natural and reasonable. They have to be fulfilled. You need relief from your anxiety and temptations. The only way you can do it is to yield to your desires. Bring them out. Resolve your inner conflicts, and do what you crave to do."

The strong intoxicating scent left Laura in a state of trance as she inhaled deep. Her curiosity and desires ignited a flame that grew like wild fire and swept across her senses. She was now willing to do anything she was made to do.

Eva wasted no time, and dropped her top, leaving her completely naked down to the waist. Her voluptous tits bounced as she stood up and straddled on top of a bewildered Laura. She brushed her tits across Laura's lips, "Suck'em now! Comeon, take them in your warm hungry mouth", she instructed, her voice exuding confidence.

Laura was completely intrigued. What started as a casual conversation turned into undeniable advances from her friend. All she could think was "this is what I wanted to do. This is what I am here for". Her lips eagerly wrapped around one large areola, as she felt the nipples grow harder and longer in her mouth. Eva's hands groped Laura's tits. They felt so soft and perfect. Laura's touch , combined with the feel of her lips around her nipples, aroused Eva so much that an orgasm hit her instantly. She pulled her skirt down to her knees.

Laura continued to play with Eva's bust, squeezing her tits and nipples while sucking them alternatingly.

"Ohh Laura, you are such a bitch!I love the way you play with my tits. Ummmmmmm it feels very good, dont stop sucking me".

Laura sucked on her nipples harder and harder, making them wetter and harder. Eva pulled Laura's head back and sat back on the couch. Shrugging her half dropped skirt all the way out of her legs, she spread her legs wide and invited Laura to taste her cunt juice. Laura marvelled at the shaved pussy lips, that were partly open. She stared at her completely naked friend for sometime. She thought this was the right time for her to shed her clothes and fulfill her secret fantasy. Her fantasy about being an exhibitionist, about being in her birthday suit.

She waited for Eva to ask her to strip. Turning to face Eva, she was now on top of her. Something wild got on to her. She gave nasty swats on Eva's breasts until they reduced to a red burning mass of flesh. They were screaming obscenities at each other, staring directly into each other's eyes.

Soon, Eva snapped and pulled Laura down into her crotch, holding her head with both her hands."Fuck me now! Stick out your tongue, you dirty slut. Do you like the taste, baby?"

The hot blonde's sweet pussy and her dirty words sent Laura over the edge. She screamed,

"Yes, I love the smell. I love the taste. . . I am coming, aaaahhh", as she squirted out to an

orgasm.

Eva rocked her hips up and down to match with Laura's action. She pulled her blouse bottom from where it was tugged in at the waist. From beneath the blouse, her hands slid in and reached Laura's back lace and untied it, loosening her top.

"I want you to drop your clothes now. Annette will be home anytime. She loves catching women naked in the act. She would be glad to find us both naked".

Laura obeyed. Quickly dropping everything she had on, she dove back in and licked her friend to another orgasm that shattered their senses. Laura rose and leaned into Eva and both started fucking each other by brushing each other's crotches against each other, moaning and squealing into each other's ears. Their senses were unaware of the world around them. Thats when annette made her appearance, as Laura's lovely ass caught her eye.

She was excited to see her mom being straddled and fucked by a woman she knew as her mom's friend.

She took no time freeing herself out of her clothes and knelt close to Laura. Grabbing Laura's thighs from behind and leaning down, she buried her head into Laura's ass and started licking her all over her ass , pussy and thighs.

She had something for naked women of her mother's age. Watching her mother and her mother's friends naked and playing with each other was a huge turn-on for her.

"Oh mom, she has a wonderful ass. Look at these buttocks", she squealed as she planted a few playful spanks that soon turned more serious and hard. Laura was screaming loud in pleasure.

"Let me return a few too, Laura", Eva said and joined her daughter in spanking this diva.

"You need a good spanking on your bottom, dont you, huh?"

"Spank me hard, really hard. Do not stop, you horny

sluts".

A sense of liberation swept across Laura, who found herself making out with two women, one her friend and other her son's age. Eva pushed Laura and stood up.

"We are both going to finger you now", she announced.

"I am your bitch. Fuck me! "

The triplet was on their feet, Laura and Eva stood facing each other. Anette knelt down near the new-found whore, on her right side. Grasping her right asscheek with her left palm, she squeezed it and

slid her finger up her pussy. With a single forceful thrust she shot up her wanting and flowing vagina. Eva spanked Laura's left asscheek and with her left hand, played with her own pusssy.

Joining her daughter in the assault on Laura's pussy, she inserted a finger along with her daughter's finger. Laura was now being finger-fucked by two women at the same time, in her love canal. In another 5 minutes of a pacy assault, and deafening screams, Laura was taken by a massive eruption drowning her friends daughter in a river of hot juice. Annette was amazed as she watched the marvelous sight of her mom's friend shuddering and shaking in violent convulsions of pleasure.

"This was unlike any of the orgasms your friends have got off to, mom!", she remarked, flattered and impressed with what she was able to do to her mom's friend.

"I must agree honey". Besides, even Nina does not squirt as much as Laura did! "

"Wait, Nina?", Laura exclaimed."Are you talking about my work mate Nina, who has a 2-month baby?"

"Yes Laura, the hairy brunette. We often meet and have fun at my place. Her tits are amazing, they are always filled with milk".

Laura was stunned. Nina, her girlfriend, the girl of her hidden and secret desires. It was hard to beleive Nina was into orgies with multiple women.

"She brings her son along , and we spend the whole afternoon together. Sometimes we all spend the night together".

"What, her son?"

Nina had an 21-year old son, Jack. Nina is a brunette, who just birthed her second child. At 38 and 5'9", she still turns heads.

"Nina seduced and fucked her son when he turned 18. They have been making out ever since. When she is here, I and Annette help milk her swollen tits in our mouths, as Jack fucks her".

Laura was struggling to come to terms with these surprises. Still working with the inner battle, between her fears and her suppressed cravings, she asked,

"Are you sure it is as you said? Mothers and sons

making out?"

"and Marlene and Catherine too", Eva added.

"The whole world is into it", Laura thought.

More than she was surprised, she felt liberated. The

cravings that were begging to be freed , were suddenly seeing hope.

"I need to piss", she said."Comeon, lets go to the bathroom", Annette said as she held Laura's hand and pulled her. Eva followed them.

As Laura started pissing, Annette scurried into the bathroom and pulled Laura up and stuck her head between Laura's thighs, "Give it all to me, all over my face". Laura was so vulnerable, she did not protest. Annette opened her mouth wide, and gulped everything she could, as a shocked and amused Laura watched.

Eva burst into laughter, "She is really thirsty, Laura. She loves drinking pee".

"ummmmm, that was nasty. You need a shower now", Laura smirked.

The three horny women dove into the shower. Eva was on top of Laura. Annette held Laura's feet and started licking her feet. Eva launched a powerful assault on Laura's tingling pussy, as Annette continued to lick her toes. Annette moved close to Laura and lay beside her, grabbing Eva's large tits. Eva could not hold the temptation to lick Laura's pussy. She quickly burried her head between Laura's thighs and shoved her tongue as far into the pussyhole as possible. As she moved in and out of the pussy, Annette reached out for mom's ass and slid a wet finger of her right hand into the wet anal orifice. With the left hand, she kneaded Laura's right tit. Eva used her left hand to fuck Annette's pussy. In less than a couple of minutes, both Laura and Eva reached their orgasms, as Eva continued to fuck Annette.

Eva collapsed on top of Laura. Laura rewarded her with a long deep kiss. A short while later, Annette sensed her impending orgasm and sat on her knees pulling Laura under her crotch. She squirted into Laura's waiting face, drowning her in sweet lava.

"Is Nina (and her son, she thought)joining us tonight?" Laura asked Eva, as Annette was busy licking her own fluids off Laura's face, which sported a dishevelled, yet satisfied look. Eva stared at Laura's beautiful cum-bathed breasts.

"She is not joining us tonight. We are going to meet three days later for an orgy. Five more friends are joining us too."

Looking up to Laura, she added "Our sexual escapades are a celebration of nudity. The whole time we are together, everybody is nude."

"Wow!" Laura thought, and they headed back to the living room. Laura slipped into her skirt and top and left for home.

"See you three days later(with Brad, she thought)", Eva waved.

It was 6 pm when she was home."Brad must be home, and doing his lessons", she thought.

She sat on the kitchen table, and in a few moments her thoughts drifted back to her friend, Eva. Images of the two naked beauties parading their nudity, ran through Laura's mind. She thought about being watched by Eva and daughter, as she played with herself. Her thoughts then shifted to Nina, the busty milking brunette. She grew desperate to make love with her, fondle her, milk her, suck on her juicy tits. An hour passed and Laura, lost in her daydream, slowly stripped herself down to her skirt and panties. She thought about Brad, who was still locked in his room."Is he sleeping?Or is he playing with himself? Does he even masturbate? I think he does", she was curious. A tingling grew in her crotch as she imagined her son holding his penis with his fingers. She wondered how big his stiff cock was. Her arousal soon grew into a full-fledged horny state. Her muscles stiffened, nipples erect, and slit engorged and pussy dripping.

The mind-blowing experience with Eva left Laura asking for more. She was hornier than ever. Weakened by lust and curiosity, she pulled herself up, half-naked, and started walking up to Brad's room on her toes.

The thought of being found moving around half-naked in the house was very exciting. Her exhibitionist fantasies were back in her mind. Nothing could stifle her insane thoughts. She had already crossed a thin line, and there was no turning back. Weird and insane thoughts crossed her mind. She thought about standing in their backyard garden naked. She imagined walking out of the house in a robe, and occassionally flashing her assets to anyone who passed by. She imagined her neighbours staring at her natural beauty. She imagined knocking at her neighbour Mr Spencer's door and greeting him naked with a smile, and his wife giving her a perplexed stare. When she approached close to Brad's room, she heard a faint noise from inside. It was Brad, she thought, talking to himself.

When she reached the door, which was slightly ajar, she peeked in to find her son laying on the bed, on his back, eyes closed. She sighed, but Brad didnt seem to notice, as she could see the silhoutte of a hard cock against the window, wrapped in his fingers. She knew it was his engorged cock. She watched as he was stroking his cock , hard . She could hear the words, " I like those feet, they are so beautiful. mmmmmmmmm. . . I like those stocking-clad thighs. So soft and so sexy. You are amazingly sexy and beautiful. Your big eyes fuck the brains out of me " , as Brad was moaning between short breaths, with closed eyes.

"Do you want me to spurt all over those legs? Or do you want to take me on your face?"

As she watched, she knew it would not be too long before she breaks her silence. Afraid of being caught, she stealthily pulled away and shut the door. She was back to the kitchen with hardened nipples and dripping crotch. She wondered who he was talking to or thinking about when jacking off.

Leaning on the ktichen wall, she was occupied with the image of her son's apparently huge cock . Pulling her panties off, she picked a cucumber from the fridge and shoved it into her wanting pussy from underneath the skirt. She stood there, a perfect picture of sex. Naked from neck to waist. Breasts standing high. Nipples engorged and rigid. The left hand drawn up to the breasts and fingers twisting and pulling the erect nobs. The right hand disappeared behind the skirt. At her hungry canal's service. As she was fed her cravings, the living room had become the venue of a wild orgy in her imagination.

The episode at Eva's place had a profound impact on Laura. It freed her carnal cravings from the cages of false standards and trepidation. She was now transformed and liberated. To the sexual being that refuses to suppress natural urges. Any attempt to shrug these thoughts away was futile. She came to terms with the fact that was very clear. She wanted her son, in a different way. She wanted to be ogled, loved, and fucked, in the same way as her friend Nina had her son. She wished that Brad walks over to her and finds his beautiful half-naked mom standing there and moaning in pleasure. She wished he catches her in the act, and stays there staring at her. She even wished that he offered to help her. Help her and satisfy her.

She continued to fuck herself with the fat vegetable, and soon was engulfed by another orgasm. Fifteen minutes passed and Brad did not show up.

Laura slipped into her bra and top.

"Brad, get down for dinner at 8:30", she shouted.

She waited for an answer , and after a long pause

, Brad replied,

"Sure, mom".

Brad appeared at 8:30 .

"When did you come?"

"A couple of hours, Brad",

Brad was baffled.

"I am sorry mom, I think I fell asleep.".

Brad was mostly quiet as they dined. Laura said that she was at Eva's place after work.

"So, how was school? And what were you doing in your room? "

"School was ok, mom. . I was hanging out after school with Adriana, and I came home at 4. Watched TV for sometime before I read a book. I think I fell asleep after that", Brad answered as he placed the dishes back into the sink.

Laura walked over behind Brad and as he turned around, she kissed him, again on his lips, "Good night honey. See you tomorrow".

Convinced that she could no longer uphold her grace, convinced that her craving was outweighing her modesty and dignity, Laura dropped all her clothes in the bedroom, and stepped into the shower, knowing it was a plunge into an exciting and unseen new world called incest, where the boundaries blurred, and where definitions were rewritten. She knew she was going to lure her son into an intimate relationship.

Brad lay in his bed, wearing only a white tank top . Sent over the edge by the kiss, he was wildly pumping himself.

Laura finished the shower, stood up and grabbed a bottle of shampoo, and dropped it hard. She lowered herself and lay down on her back, her hair looking dishevelled and her face feigning an expression of fear and pain. She screamed as the bottle fell to the floor. Brad jumped out of his bed, quickly grabbed the boxers, just managing to squeeze his erect cock inside the little piece of cloth. He scurried into Laura's bedroom and stood outside the bathroom, dazed.

Laura turned her head to her right, where Brad was standing. She could not look into his eyes. Her face, blushed and red, showed the expression of a little girl caught cheating in a test.

Feigning pain , she was moaning. Brad was convinced she was in pain.

"Mommm!" , he could barely speak, feeling his erection, as it grew beneath the boxers, creating a bulge. "Wh. . . . how. . did this happen?"

In a single moment, he saw all fantasies that he had nurtured , coming true, though not in a way he would have expected.

Aroused as can be, hard as can be, stiff as can be, stunned as can be, embarrassed as can be, he stood there, hardly able to move, mesmerized by her sensuality, as her naked body lay on the floor, wet and glistening, nipples standing rigid against the wet and broad areolas, the flattest abdomen held between the most curvaceous hips and the most delicate waistline, a magnificent pair of juicy thighs and the most sensitive pair of pink lips folded in and almost hidden beneath an abundant sensuous yet neatly trimmed bush of pubic hair.

He swallowed as he absorbed and assimilated into the depths of his memory, every detail of this stunning lady in the nude .

He slipped into a seemingly permanent erotic trance he would never come out of. He had not seen a naked female form ever, in person, definitely not like this. The only sexual contact he had was a little bit of curious teenage groping, a couple of times with his schoolfriend.

He thought he was going to pass out. Struggling to take his hungry eyes off that delicious feast, he waded closer to her. He would have done anything to have a precious glimpse of her naked body, even in parts. And now, in an instant, he saw his dream coming true in entirety. The obect of his fantasies was completely naked and probably waiting to be taken in his arms. His erection, still encased and cruelly constrained in the confines of his boxers, had reached a magnitude never reached before, aching painfully and begging to be released and stroked and fucked and salivated. He blushed profusely as he thought this was the first time mom saw his erection, naked or otherwise.

"I cannot move my hips, Brad. I slipped and fell on my back", she explained.

"I want you to pick me up and carry me to the bed, if it is not too difficult for you", she continued, between forced pauses, occasionally turning her head to face him.

Speechless, and unable to think,

he lowered himself and arching his back, leaned forward to reach underneath her. He placed his right hand under her creamy thighs , rather tentatively, and the other hand, almost trembling, under her chest, his eyes fixed, willingly or not, on her breasts. As he was straightening himself to rise up , the full-blown sensitive glans of his penis brushed hard against the inner lining of the boxers , sending him into a gushing orgasm, sooner than he would have wanted, making his hips involuntarily jerk with every hip-jerking spurt. That was it. The unthinkable had happened, in real.

With every spurt,"AAAHHHHH AAAAAHHHHHH. ." he groaned with his mouth half-closed, loud enough to be heard. His face was a pathetic grimace, as he struggled to not drop his already injured, wet and slippery mom. He was rocking and twitching with each of the six or seven spurts of semen, as he was mercilessly brought back from his short trance, which felt like a lifetime.

As Laura was trying to understand what was happening, she felt the moisture rubbing against her back. As she realized her poor boy had ejaculated right under her naked back, in the worst

circumstances possible, she looked at him with a motherly sympathy and compassion, and said "Sorry, . . honey". Brad wasnt even looking into her eyes. His eyes were fixed at her lower breasts, hardly open. "This was pathetic " the boy thought and opened his eyes as he took a deep breath, and started walking to the bed, exhausted and spent. Her fleshy tits jiggled left and right, with each step of his, teasing him even more. Placing her on the bed, he was breathing heavily, and as he turned to walk away, having lost his mistreated erection to a bizarre orgasm, mom extended her right arm , while wiping her dry with a washcloth she grabbed from the bed, and caught his wrist firmly, squeezing it, asking him to stay there.

fnwriter
fnwriter
38 Followers