Mom And Son Learn The Hard Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fnwriter
fnwriter
37 Followers

"Dont leave yet, honey. I need you. I am in pain".

As she was wiping her chest and stomach, while watching Brad watch the show, her crotch got soaking wet and the lips were shining with the juices spilling out of the interiors.

She was mesmerized by the sweet aroma of his fresh goo, that stained the only piece of clothing below the waist, just a foot away from her.

"Are you alright, baby?

"Yeah, I am fine"

Pulling him down, she said "Would you check my hips?You have to press with your fingers at different points to see where and how much it hurts," she said , grinning and waving her finger at her naked waist.

Lay bare, right in front of her son, she wanted to be groped. Brad wore an expression which looked like he was nonplussed, or staggered, not sure which of the two.

As if the show of nudity was not enough, the heavy dampness of fresh cum trapped in the fabric of his underwear was constantly tickling and arousing Brad. Horny as can be, Brad could not help but think about what his mom must have been thinking or wanting to do, or wanting him to do. He asked himself , was she going to talk to him about sex and try to seduce him?Now that he has seen her naked, and that he has also touched her bare back and thighs, and that she was still putting a show of her nudity, was she going to ask him to feel her through his fingers?Was she going to ask him if he wanted to feel her breasts and her pussy and her asscheeks with his lips?Was she going to let him kiss her, kiss her anywhere he would want to? Was she even going to let him pull his cock out and rub and brush it all over her skin?He wondered if she was turned on knowing that her son was staring at her. He did not have the answers to these questions, but he knew that their relationship was not going to be the same anymore. He also realized that mom was hurt and in pain, and most probably was not up for any kind of fun. Even as he was considering these surreal possibilities at the same time as he was struggling to come to terms with this weird predicament, his over-spent cock was soon growing back to its favourite state, still concealed and constrained in the confines of modesty, and he could not do anything about it.

"Oh mom. . how could I. . . are you sure? Why dont you first grab the sheet and cover yourself?", he managed to say.

Having put herself in a mess, she was barely able to confront the situation. She was barely able to handle the confrontation with her son.

Pulling up a comforting look of reassurance in her eyes, while still feigning pain, Laura pulled his hand and clasped it, and said,

"Brad, the damage has been done, and we cannot undo it. Besides, though you are my son, and I am your mother, you are a man and i am a woman. I dont mind if you have to see me like this, or even stare at me, especially when no one else is around" , occasionally staring at the large wet spot on the boxers, and inhaling the intoxicating smell of his young sex. She didnt beleive she just said those last few words. Not only did she mind being in such intimacy with her son, but she also wished that others, including strangers and friends, could see their intimacy.

Brad lifted his hands to conceal his erection.

"um, I dont know . . . I can hardly think. You are my mom and I think it is a sin to watch you like this", his face beet-red now.

Even mom's bold words and relentless gaze did not help bring down his painful erection.

Mom cut him immediately and waving her hand at the crotch, "you can pull it down if you want. I know you are not comfortable inside. Besides, you dont want to soil it again, do you?", her smile turned wicked this time, while her gaze was fixed at the concealed throbbing member.

Brad laughed out loud in his heart, while he was still sporting a bewildered look. Being found naked after a bad fall is one thing, and being carried naked to the bed is another thing. And if that was not bizarre, she had also become a seductress.

"Oh mom! What has gotten into you? Please. . are you saying you want to see me. . . naked? "

"Not only that it would be fair for me to see you naked, but if you are going to strip now, you have a valid justification for doing that", she explained, pointing at the wet spot, and inhaling the smell that had filled the air.

"I know that you have got a stiffness after seeing me naked. I want you to know that this is very natural and consequential, despite that we are mother and son. The fact that you apparently like my body and that it arouses you, is a big compliment to me and it turns me on, and the fact that your . . . um. . erection does not go away

knowing that your naked mom is staring at it, is an even bigger turn-on for me." After a brief pause, she continued the flurry of words, " The fact that you are still being modest and nice with your mom, feels so cute. Actually, the fact that you merely asked me to cover myself, and knowing that I was not really interested , you did not try to cover me up, which you could have done, and that I accidentally put up quite a show for my lucky boy, makes me further. . . you know?"

Brad was utterly amazed by her manipulative, seductive, and awfully explicit talk. He wondered what had got on to her. He did not know what to do. Flee away, or have sex with her or just stand there. As he realized that she had become bold and impious overnight, and also that she was turned on, he failed to help his beloved erection that had strongly sprung back to life. He tried in vain to suppress his transformed and electrified mom's enthusiasm. Or maybe he did not try enough.

He laughed in his heart thinking how vulnerable his mom was.

Laura could smell herself as the juices from her pussy were constantly dripping and flowing into the sheet. Realizing that her son could smell the sweet fruity juice, and knowing that she had made him ejaculate in the bathroom, and that she made his cock throb again, right in front of her eyes, she wondered if he had been secretly lusting on her ever since he crossed puberty. She wondered if he thought she was sexy and desirable, or atleast beautiful. She wondered if he wanted to explore her sexuality, touch her everywhere she wanted to be touched. She was being such a naughty slut. She loved the fact that she had become an exhibitionist. She was now on fire, in anticipation of seeing Brad's penis pop out of the underwear. Penis, penis, penis. She longed for a glimpse of his virgin penis, in its full length.

She came strongly, her hips slightly jerked, and a few suppressed moans escaped her lips , as yet another orgasm ran through her, throwing her pussy in spasm.

She was smiling wide, her hungry and famished eyes still fixed at his crotch, her face wearing an outrageously confused expression. She did not know how to react to the fact that she had an orgasm as her son sat right next to her.

"ummmmm Brad. . . oh baby. . didnt I ask you to check my hips? and get out of your underwear first", her voice turning husky and sensuous, with a hint of that familiar motherly tone.

"Are you going to let me go after I check your condition, mom?"

"okay, you can go, only if you want to", Laura answered with a loud grin, underlining the last few words.

"Promise me that you are not going to tell about the whole thing to anyone, mom" , Brad emphasized the word 'anyone'.

"I promise, I am not telling anyone".

Ashamed and embarassed as can be, not beleiving that he had become as vulnerable as his mom was, he stood up, lifted the edge of the boxers, shrugged it off his waist, down the legs and off his feet, ending the agonizing wait. His cock, half flaccid and half erect, flew out of the warm enclosure, as the bottom edge of the shirt that he was still wearing, dropped an inch across the base of the penis, barely hiding it.

A bedazzled Laura let out a sigh "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. . . you are so big! Bigger than your father".

As he started leaning forward, Laura interrrupted him and shifted her gaze from the hardened cock to his eyes.

"Wait, can you get the pain reliever gel?I will use it after you leave", she said pointing at the box in the corner across the room.

As he walked away slowly and sluggishly, while he actually wanted to run around the house, screaming and announcing that he was going through something he had been dreaming of, his throbbing cock was swinging and bouncing in the open. Elated from inside, but pretending embarrassment. The fact that his naked body was available for his mom's eyes, in a nasty and unexpected way, did not help suppress his erection. Rather strangely, it was a turn-on for him.

Laura watched in awe, mesmerized by the muscular hairy form. He picked the tube and headed back, unable to look straight into her eyes. His heavy cock was bouncing with every step of his, as he crossed the room.

She let out a sigh "Ummmmmmmmmm. . . . my son has grown into a beautiful sexy man", she remarked, making sure Brad heard her comments across the rooom. Brad's erection knew no bounds. Every act, every word of Laura was only making it hard for him to control the erection. By this time, it had become thicker and longer than it ever was.

"I wish I could walk together with my son, naked on the streets , everyday, showing his beautiful cock to the whole world, parading my own beauty to every stranger passing by, occasionally pausing to give him a handjob, or even kneeling down to suck him off, and sometimes even letting him squeeze my naked breasts" , Laura thought as he was moving back towards her.

She quickly slid her finger a little inside the clit and put the finger in her mouth, making a show of sucking it, and played with her right breast, head turned towards Brad, knowing that he was going to get a good view, whether he wanted or not. Frowning and speechless, Brad was even more thrilled as he was being seduced.

"Ummmmmmmmmm tasty" she remarked. The sweet fruity smell of her strawberry nectar sent him to the brink of an orgasm. Laura found a drop of white precum oozing out of his peehole, and wished she could lick it off the beautiful, throbbing and bouncing head.

Astounded by the level of intimacy developing between her and him, and without saying a word, he stood close to the bed, and started doing as instructed. Placing one hand on her right hip, he began pressing behind the hip with his left hand. His eyes were constantly staring at the delicious hairy pussy. His aching cock was ready to explode any moment, as he had his fingers feeling every delicacy of her nakedness. This was the longest he was holding his urge to ejaculate, he thought. A single touch, of his hand, or of her hand, was capable of putting an end to his ordeal. Laura knew she had to pretend that atleast a couple of places hurt. As he pressed, Laura gasped,

"Yeah, it hurts. . yes , there, right there. . no a little to the left".

Once again "oooooh. . . it hurts"

As he leaned there, his left hand was partially blocking the view of his throbbing cock from her eyes. She placed her hand on his left asscheek and caressed it and slowly moved down the thigh and back up to the scrotum from behind the thigh, and caressed and gave a light squeeze.

"Oh mom, you are such a tease!" , Brad commented as he leaned back to stand straight.

"I guess having you touch me hands over me I deserved

"Now turn me over to examine the back of my hips.

It really hurts."

Laura cried in pain, as he held her hips and turned her around to bring her sexy ass in his view.

As soon as he saw the completely naked asscheeks,

he lost control over his hands, and his right hand automatically moved to his penis, and as soons as it touched the sensitive glans, a wild orgasm swept through his engorged penis, his fourth orgasm on the same day. Spurt after spurt of long strands of hot semen landed all over her velvet bottom. One of the first few shots was so heavy and powerful that it produced a splashing like sound that the duo could even hear. Some of the semen oozed down through the curves to her asscrack and clogged the anal orifice.

Laura was not watching before the first spurt hit her. When she turned her head, it would be an understatement to say that she was shocked. She was thrilled to see him explode for the second time in ten minutes.

The moment Brad stoppped spurting, she remarked,"That was unlike anything I have seen ever before!"

"Oh mommy!sorry mom. You have a fantastic ass!"

He collapsed as soon as he said that and almost fainting, he managed to sit on the edge of the bed.

This was the first time that Laura watched him cum, as he exploded right on her ass. The volume he had spurted out was enough to soap her entire body.

"Do you think I look gorgeous?" She giggled a little loud as she said that, realizing that her most gorgeous asset was fully available for his viewing pleasure.

"I want you to photograph me, someday".

"I certainly cannot, if you are completely undressed", he replied, both facing in opposite directions, backs turned towards each other.

Laura was glad that he was into the conversation and it was an affirmative, and further played along.

"I did not say I want. . . you know . Besides, you are

the boss. You decide what I wear."

"Well, if thats what you want, I can do that for you. Who does not want to photograph a beautiful woman?"

"Where did that come from, are you stupid?" he thought.

Laura was never penetrated in the brown puckered hole in 26 years of post-puberty. Not even groped or licked there, neither did she receive cum there. She knew from her friends that they had been , and had since then secretly been wishing for such an experience.

Now that her son had just emptied himself on her ass for the first time, she began to wonder if she could take it a step further and get her son to explore her ass, all the way down to the puckered hole, with his fingers, with his lips, and with his tongue, and even possibly get off to another orgasm while being licked in the puckered hole.

She asked her son to help her wipe the cum off her ass,

"I hope you are not leaving me yet, Brad. I need you for some more time". Hardly able to hear her, Brad replied,

"I need to go to washroom and also need to drink water. Be back in 2 minutes", as he pulled himself up and walked away slowly.

He was back very soon, and as soon as he was at the door, he asked,

"How are you feeling now. .? ", he asked.

"Same, honey", Laura replied, her face turned towards him.

"Sorry mom " he said, walking closer.

As she lay flat on her stomach, Laura asked him to help her raise her hips, "This will make cleaning my ass easier, and you will get a good view too." As he held her waist in his hands and started lifting her ass, she arched her back and pushed her knees forward, throwing her ass up in the air. She let out pretentious wails of pain. She was on all fours now. His flaccid penis slowly started getting back to life. For the first time, he had his eyes on the full length of the lovely full pink lips, parted slightly to reveal the heavenly dark opening. He was in awe, as he absorbed the exotic image of this woman, completely naked, ass hoisted up in air, breasts hanging, swaying as she occasionally kept moving her body. He needed every ounce of himself to resist the temptation of stroking himself.

"Now would you please wipe my ass clean, before it dries up"?, she begged while flashing a naughty raunchy smile, and licking her upperlip.

Brad let himself being played by his naughty mom.

"Um-um, how would you like me to do it?", almost stammering.

"I want to taste it. Smear a little into your fingers for me, and lick the remaining with your mouth"

Brad stood there in disbelief for a moment. His spent cock was in full fury, as he could not believe he was going to lick that ass. Although the word "no" had already evaporated from his vocabulary, he pretended to protest, "No, . . I cannot".

"Do it now!' she almost shouted at him, with a motherly command in her voice."Are you sure?" "Do it."

He leaned over and took some semen in his fingers , and as soon as he did that, Laura spoke "Now, come here and let me taste it from your fingers first".

He obeyed. His cock was hard as steel, bobbing and bouncing, staring into its creator's eyes, just a few inches near her eyes, as he placed his fingers over her beautiful lips. Her lips parted and sucked the cum, slowly accepting the whole length of the fingers inside her mouth. She began making slurping noises as she wrapped his fingers around her mouth and licked them by running her tongue along them. she kept moving his fingers in and out of her mouth as it seemed to him like he was finger-fucking her mouth. He imagined his cock being sucked in her mouth, slower or faster, and imagined face-fucking her with his massive prick. Lascivious and nasty thoughts about his mother clogged his mind. He thought he was going to cum again, this time right into her face. This was too erotic for him. She slid his fingers out, and brushed them across her lips, in a circular motion. He was at the peak of sexual excitement, fearing that he could explode again.

"ummmmmmmmm. . . oh honey, that was delicious. Tastes better than your father's, and smells exotic"she said in a husky voice and grinned.

Brad was happy to hear that, but did not answer.

She released his hand, squeezed his right butt, gave it a little playful swat, and asked him to go back and lick the remaining cum off her ass.

"You naughty son of mine, parading your erect penis and your ass to your mom", she said playfully as

she planted another nasty swat on his ass, this time a little harder and louder, as he turned around to reach for the juicy ass waiting there for being licked and probably even spanked.

"I love you son. . . you are a darling. Do you know how horny you are making me with your young cock?"

His cock twictched and lurched at the thought of

cupping her butts and licking them. With his back turned to her, resting his left knee on the bed, he held her delicate waist in his hands, and leaning down, he licked on the ass thoroughly, tasting his own thick and creamy ejaculate. If not for the orgasm he had a little while ago, he would have cum right there, as he was licking her ass. He had to work hard, as the semen had almost dried.

Laura was moaning and screaming constantly in pleasure. As he moved further south, a stunning sight was awaiting his eyes. Short thin strands of hair almost peeped out of the ass crack, around the beautiful anal orifice. He finally set his eyes on the most forbidden region on his mom's body. Covered in his own cum, the wanting hole was shining with a mix of her sweat and his semen. As he moved his finger closer and along the velvet valley , to feel it and rub it, his finger came in contact with the final threshhold. It was opening and closing rapidly as if it was in a spasm."It feels so good!Push it in. I want your finger up my ass! " , She shouted, and he did as told. He made his way slowly up the beautiful ass as Laura was squirming in pleasure. Then, before they knew it, he was fucking her with his finger. With one hand , she was pinching her stiff nipple. She wanted to cum and cum, so badly.

"Lick me there, baby. . lick me. . i need your tongue there", Laura insisted.

Brad was helplessly giving in to her demands.

"No baby, pull out. I want you to lick it."

"What a beautiful hairy ass" he thought, as he

lowered his head and finally plunged into the crack, and stuck his tongue out. As he swirled his tongue around and over that hole, Laura, who was already on the verge of a climax, burst into another massive orgasm, surprising Brad, and sending two hot streams down her thighs, right under her son's eyes. Her thighs were glistening in her cum, as the room was filled with loud sighs and moans. Never before had he seen a woman squirt. Brad licked the nectar off her thighs, which was exorbitantly intoxicating. He wanted to lick the heavenly nectar off her pussy too, but only if she asked him to.

fnwriter
fnwriter
37 Followers