Mom And Son Learn The Hard Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fnwriter
fnwriter
38 Followers

Knowing that she had transformed him into her puppet , and knowing that he was, willingly or unwillingly, obeying her, and serving all her requests, and that she had willingly committed herself to the forbidden acts of incest, and that she was the one who initiated all of this, she decided to take it to another level, break the final barrier. Reaching out with her left hand to grab a firm grip on his right asscheek, and turning to her head to face his back , while still remaining on all fours, she said between short gasps,"Have you ever seen a girl come?Dont you want to feel my pussy with your tongue and make me cum right into your mouth? Get back and taste mommy's cunt, baby.

"mmmm ok" he mumbled but could not move. He was not willing to stop licking her silken thighs while sliding his finger up her ass. The head of his penis was in contact with the front of her left thigh, the first contact ever, rubbing against the soft skin.

HE had settled down into the bed with both knees resting on the bed, his ass easily accessible. Seeing him completely given into the act, seeing him lick her thighs out, she raised her left hand and reached for his ass. She started massaging his scrotum and squeeezing it delicately

. Both were moaning and groaning loud. Occasionally, she lubricated her finger with her saliva and rubbed his anal opening. Two minutes later, as he pulled out and stood up, she almost cried out, "Baby, do not leave me there. I just came, hard, right under your eyes. Take my pussy now!"

Succumbing to incest, he turned his head around and pulled his shirt out, now completely nude. Jumping into the bed, grabbing her waist, he slowly flipped her around and she was on her back. She cried in pain, a false cry. Lowering his head, he reached for his mom's needy and famished pussy, and placed her legs on his shoulders, exposing her ass and pussy for his access. He caressed the pubic hair with his fingers first, then found the clit and pulled the inflamed and engorged nub into his mouth, simultaneously inserting a finger into the inviting anus. Slowly increasing the movement of his finger, he continued to tongue her pussy lips and parted them to find the cunt opening.

She almost passed out, as her son provided her the most wholesome pleasure, in both worlds at the same time. Her mind was completely numbed as he continued the assault on her ass and pussy, and the only feeling she had was of pure and unprecedented ecstacy. He was making every possible movement of his tongue all over her pussy. She was shivering, trembling, writhing in pleasure. Switching between the two holes, he licked her anal orifice while fingering her pussy. Then he switched places and licked her vagina, while fingering her ass. A minute or two of indescribable pleasure passed, and the inevitable happened. To her surprise, he even found her G-spot and applied just the right amount of pressure there. She let out wails that tore the fabric of air."Dont stoooopp, my son! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah ooowwwww mommy is coming . Open your mouth and drink my nectar, baby. Do you like the taste?"

Shocked and amazed that her virgin son was so good at fingering her, she let a mind-blowing orgasm engulf her, and squirted like a depraved slut, leaving herself and her son in the most sticky and wet mess of the sweetest juice that ever jetted out of her body.

She had to taste herself, this time from his mouth.

"Come to me, honey. I want to savour my juice and lick it off your face."

He crawled up to her and soon locked himself in the very first deep kiss with his mom. His pulsating cock brushed her pussy as they kissed and kissed. The more he rubbed against her sensitive pussy lips , the more she wanted to taste that enormous cock. She could not wait any longer to lick it and brush it past her tongue and into her mouth. To wrap her mouth around his thickness.

Succumbing to uncontrollable lust, she broke the kiss and looking into his eyes, she whispered in a sultry sweet voice,

"Oooooh honey, thankyou. . . I love you. Not only did you licked my ass clean, but also gifted me another wild orgasm."

"I love you mom, you are the sexiest woman I know"

Her voice turning louder, she almost shouted,

"Come here, let me return the favour to you.

Come to mommy. You will get a great blowjob now. I cant wait to wrap your cock in my palm. I cant wait to feel it in my mouth. I cant wait to take it down my thirsty throat. I cant wait to savour your delicious seed. I cant wait to suck all of your semen into my mouth. I cant wait to have you shoved into me, to kiss your beautiful peehole, to stroke your penis, to take you all the way down to the balls. Make love to my mouth. Come to me and fuck me Brad!Impale my interiors. Make me your whore," declaring herself as a whore.

Brad was overwhelmed with lust. Never had he heard words of profanity from his mom, words that empowered him and elicited a strong response from him. As she lay on her back, he lept forward to lock each of his feet beside her shoulders, and looking straight into her eyes, sat on his knees, as his fat penis, thicker than ever before, rested on her chin. Laura licked her lips as she watched in awe, the dense pubic hair which was in close-up view. He held it in one hand and gently brushed it across her lovely full lips, while his eyes were fixed on hers. Releasing his penis, as he held the back of her head in his hands, she wrapped her hand around his stiff cock, felt the length of it in her palm, and kissed the peehole, and started sucking him intensely, filling his ears with wet sloppy slurping sounds. Her head was rocking back and forth steadily increasing its pace, as she was being ridden. His orgasm was slowly building up, backed by an ever-lasting supply of semen, the whole body tightening, and in a few more strokes, unwarned, she was filled with hot fresh semen emerging from her son's huge balls, as he erupted for the fifth time on the same day, spurting his hot juice and flooding his mom's throat. She herself got off to a rocking orgasm at the same time, as she was constantly rubbing on her pussy and penetrating his anus, swithcing between the two jobs with her right hand while sucking him. Her throat was fed and overfed with delicious warm cum. His penis remained inside her mouth until she started overflowing. She pulled him out of her gluttonous mouth and smeared her face with the remaining semen, and spanked her face hard with that overused , mighty rod, as he was still spurting a few more strands. Her face was a glistening mix of lust and beauty.

Hardly able to breathe , eyes closed, the overworked boy collapsed and fainted on her side. He fell unconscious, before Laura knew. Never running out of her cravings, without turning to face Brad, she started wiping all the cum from her face and licking every drop of it clean, hoping to resume with her son the next morning, from where they stopped. Having exhibited herself, having displayed her naked womanhood to her son, and having aroused and masturbated her son, and then having enticed him into licking her puckered hole and getting sucked into her mouth, she could hardly wait to be groped and squeezed and sucked on her breasts and to be licked on the pussy and tongue-fucked, and to squirt into his mouth and over his face, and also finally to be pounded in her waiting love canal and through the lubricated tight hole.

As she imagined all of this, and turned to kiss him, she was dumb-struck. Not finding his response, she started calling him louder and louder. He did not answer or move.

fnwriter
fnwriter
38 Followers