Mom & Son Porn Videos Take 03

Story Info
Michael films his Mom in her bra & panties, topless & naked.
8.5k words
4.3
54.3k
79
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her son watching and in the room with her but out of the range of the cameras, Emma finally undressed in front of her son while on camera.

Finally, horny now and in the sexual mood, Emma finally undressed in front of her son, Michael, while on camera. Acting as if he wasn't there in her bedroom with her watching her undress, not looking directly at the cameras, she acted as if she was unaware that cameras were not only watching her every move but also recording her undressing. Yet, as embarrassed as she was sexually aroused, even though he had already seen much of her naked body, she still felt awkward giving her son a deliberate, striptease show.

Something she's done thousands of times before; she unbuttoned her blouse. Yet, this time, instead of unbuttoning her blouse as if her clothes were on fire as she usually does when getting ready for bed, she took her sweet time undressing. Giving him a real striptease show and having fun exposing herself to her son, the more she undressed and the more skin she showed, the sexier and hornier she felt. Obviously, when it came to incestuous sex, Emma wanted it as much as Michael wanted it.

Sexually teasing the camera, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse one, slow button at a time while looking at herself in her mirror. As soon as she unbuttoned one button, her cleavage and the top of her bra were exposed to the camera and to her son. As if she had never seen herself in an unbuttoned blouse before, she looked down to see what each unbuttoned button revealed and what her son was seeing of her. Enjoying the moment, she sexually teased her son, Michael, as well as erotically teased her pornography viewers.

As if she was an exhibitionistic woman and, obviously, she was, her mirror was her voyeuristic man. Now in the mood to play, having some sexy fun with it, she entertained and sexually aroused herself by slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Then, once her blouse was unbuttoned, she removed her blouse to expose her white, sexy, low-cut bra and the tops of her abundant breasts. Reluctant at first, it took her son to bring out the incestuous whore in her. She never thought she'd be a porn star and now, here she was stripping herself naked for everyone to see.

Something she enjoyed doing while seemingly daydreaming, Emma stared at herself while cupping her bra clad breasts in each hand. As if her hands belonged to her son, she felt and fondled her breasts through her bra. As much as she loved staring at her bra clad and/or naked breasts, she loved fondling them. Then, teasing out her nipples, she fingered them through her bra, first one and then the other. Thanks to her son, just by feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her bra, she made herself sexually aroused enough to do more than just undress on camera.

As if Michael was undressing her, she unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor in the way her modesty and morals had already fallen for her son and for the camera. Exposing her long, shapely legs and her white, bikini panties, she continued staring at herself in the mirror. As if she had never seen herself in her bra and panties before, she turned one way before turning the other way.

Not hard for her to imagine, in the way that he stared at her, she looked at herself while imagining her son staring at her, leering at her, lusting over her, and sexually wanting her. She turned her back and cocked her head to the mirror to look at her panty clad ass. Then, she cupped her ass cheeks in each hand and lifted them to where they were twenty-years-ago, when she was twenty-something-years-old. In the way she felt her bra clad breasts, she felt her panty clad ass as if her hands were Michael's hands

Even though she was a mature woman, she still had a nice ass and large breasts. Where most women her age are obese and look ten-years-older, she was slim and fit and looked ten-years-younger. She still looked good from all angles, whether from the front, the side, or the back. Inevitable and expected, of course, that it would happen, but she hadn't yet reached the point of her body falling and her beauty fading.

With her no longer working, forgetting work related issues and putting aside financial problems, she needed to maintain a positive attitude to make a porn video. With the camera seeing everything, those people behind the lens would see not just her nudity but everything, her sadness and her frustration.

Taking a moment for herself, she inhaled a big breath, closed her eyes, and tilted back her head while lightly fingering her pussy slit through her panties. In the way she imagined stroking and sucking her son's prick, she imagined him fingering and licking her pussy. In the way she imagined giving him oral sex, she imagined him eating her. In the way she imagined making love to him, she imagined him fucking her.

Unable to stop herself, something not planned, she reached her horny hand inside her panties and fingered her already wet pussy while thinking of Michael. She rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her cunt while thinking of him having his wicked, sexual way with her nearly, naked body. She masturbated herself while on camera.

"Fuck me, Michael," she said on camera as if talking to her son. Something she thought she'd never say; she finally told her son what she wanted. "Stick your big, hard prick in my warm, wet pussy. Fuck your mother, Michael. Fuck your mother. Cum in my cunt," she said rubbing her clit faster and fingerfucking herself deeper. "I want to have incestuous sex with you and I need you to want to have forbidden sex with me."

# # #

Not wanting to cum yet, needing to finish undressing, she removed her hand from her panties and wiped her fingers on a hand towel. Then, ready to take the next striptease step, she reached around behind her to unhook her bra. As if she was sexually teasing her son, she allowed her bra straps to hang from her shoulders and her bra cups to loosely conceal her naked breasts.

While she inspected all that she could see of her bra clad breasts, she imagined her son staring at her big breasts before reaching out to touch her bra concealed tits. Proud that she had C cup breasts instead of B cup breasts, she had shapely breasts. She stared at all that she could see of her breasts behind her loosely suspended bra. While imagining she was her son staring at what he could see of his mother's big tits, she grew sexually aroused by her immodesty and her immorality.

"I'm his mother and he's my son," she said clearly needing to come to terms with the guilt of wanting to have and continue having sex with her son. "Yet, with us both mature adults, there's nothing wrong with us having consensual sex."

As if she was a stripper on stage doing a slow, striptease while enticing her customers to toss her more money, she allowed her bra straps to slowly slide from her shoulders to the crock of her arms. Then, slowly removing her bra straps, first one and then the other, as if sexually teasing her son, she held her bra cups in place with her hands. As if her mirror and the camera were her son while pretending that he had never seen her naked breasts before, she slowly peeled away one bra cup before peeling away the other.

Topless now, she tossed her bra on her bed and walked closer to the mirror to inspect her C cup breasts. Feeling one before feeling the other, she felt and fondled her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. She loved her big nipples and wished Michael was there to finger them and suck them. As if he was there with her, she lifted her breasts to her mouth to suck her nipples, first one and then the other. Instead of thinking of the money she'd earn from posting porn movies online, she thought of having illicit sex with her son.

Something that Michael didn't know, she loved having her breasts felt. She loved having her nipples fingered as much as she loved having her nipples sucked. Something else that her son didn't know, now that their incestuous affair was out in the open, his mother was a whore, an incestuous whore. She loved the feel of controlling a man with her hand and her mouth. She loved sucking cock, especially her son's big prick.

If only he had made a sexual pass at her, with him taking the onus of blame and guilt off of her, she would have had sex with him years ago. If only he had made a sexual pass at her years ago, she would have reciprocated his sexual lust with her incestuous desire. Only, she didn't want to be the one responsible for sexually seducing her son. No mother wants that responsibility of guilt. Now, going to the extreme sexual scenario, here they are making mother and son porn films. Go figure.

Next, she slowly removed her panties by sliding them down her stomach before leaning forward and turning to watch herself remove her panties from her round, firm, naked and shapely ass. Turning more to the mirror, as if she was a wicked stripper teasing her audience of admiring men by showing them her naked ass and the back of her glistening pussy, her ass took center stage of the mirror. If she thought so herself, especially for a woman her age, she had an incredible ass, a beautiful ass, and a such a shapely ass.

Then, once her panties were removed, she felt her ass, squeezed her ass, and slapped her ass as if her hands were Michael's hands. Something she never agreed to do; her husband begged her to fuck her ass. Perhaps, she should have taken that as a compliment that he wanted to have anal sex with her ass. Only, she didn't see it that way. Anal sex was just another way for him to control her. No doubt, he got his wish for anal sex with his young whore.

Now, even hornier than she was before she started undressing, she fingered her naked pussy again. She closed her eyes and tossed back her head while imagining that Michael was there in the room with her, even though he was, indeed, in the room with her. Instead of him just watching and filming her, she imagined it was her son's hand cupping her cunt and her son's fingers fingering her pussy.

She rubbed her clit faster while fingerfucking her pussy deeper. When her finger wasn't enough, she used her vibrator. Then, needing a hard cock and needing to get fucked, she slowly slid her dildo in and out of her sopping, wet pussy. Perhaps, because she was imagining having sex with her son was the reason why she was able to give a better online, video performance. With Michael in mind and showing her naked body to God knows how many admiring men, it didn't take her long to cum.

"Oh, my God, I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Michael," she said while imagining her fingers were her son's fingers. "Don't stop. Rub my clit faster. Rub me harder. Finger me deeper. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck your mother. Fuck me with your long, stiff fingers," she said while imagining he was in her bedroom with her while watching her masturbate herself on cue and on camera.

Only, this time for the sake of the cameras, something that once would have been embarrassing was now sexually arousing. Instead of masturbating herself when she was alone in her room, recording her, her son was there watching her fingerfuck her pussy. Unable to control himself, and with him not on camera, he pulled out his prick and stroked himself while watching his mother fingerfucking her pussy and masturbating herself with her fingers, her vibrator, and her dildo.

He had three cameras recording her stripping herself naked and masturbating herself. Soon, after he posted their videos online, he'd see if there was enough sexual interest from horny and sexually frustrated men to pay them for the sexual pleasure of watching them having real, mother and son sex. Soon, after he posted his mother undressing and masturbating herself online, he'd see if they could earn a living making porn videos. Hopefully, instead of no longer making porn movies and having to take a 9-5 job, they'd be making more porn movies.

# # #

Author's Notes:

Seemingly, whether into incest or not, whether unintentional or deliberate, a mother sexually flashing her son her panties, her bra, her naked breasts, her naked pussy, or her naked ass, has always been a big deal for her son. A mother unintentionally or deliberately flashing her son any part of her underwear clad, sheer nightgown clad, or naked body is always cause for him to masturbate over all that he saw and shouldn't have seen of his mother. A son having incestuous sex with his mother is, has always been, and will always be an even bigger deal.

"I love you, Mom."

With them both passed the point of no return, when he felt her naked breast, she stroked his naked prick.

"I love you, too, Son. Now, no talking. Just fuck me."

# # #

Even though few sons will publicly admit it, many sons secretly want to have incestuous sex with their mothers. Even though few mothers will publicly admit it, many mothers secretly want to have forbidden sex with their sons. Intuitively, mothers know that their sons sexually want them. Just by a look, a stare, and/or a leer, they can instinctively tell when a son sexually wants his mother. Yet, unless she's forced against her will, it takes two to have an incestuous relationship, a horny son and a willing mother.

No doubt, mothers have heard or caught their sons masturbating over them. Nevertheless, even when mothers sexually lust over their sons, it's the sons who are made to feel like sexual perverts for sexually lusting over their mothers. Yet, if sons made the first, incestuous moves, with the onus of guilt off of the mothers, chances are that their mothers wouldn't say no.

"Michael! What are you doing? Are you crazy? You can't do that. How dare you grope my naked breast through my nightgown," said Emma slapping her son's hand away when he continued groping her? "Oh, my God! Why would you do that? I'm so embarrassed."

Then, when she turned away from him, he lifted the back of her nightgown to her waist to expose her round, firm, naked ass to his horny eyes. With her struggling to pull her nightgown down and move away from him, as soon as she turned to face him and confront him, taking her by surprise, he lifted the front of her nightgown to her shoulders. Nearly naked now, with Emma playing the modestly, moral mother, Michael saw all that he sexually wanted to see of his mother.

"I want you, Mother," he said while touching her and feeling her everywhere a son should never touch and feel his mother.

While struggling to pull her nightgown down and move out of his reach, Emma shoved him away with both of her hands. Yet, no use, with her nipples already erect and her pussy becoming moist, it was inevitable they'd be having sex. Finally making his move, this was what she had obviously been waiting to happen.

"Michael! No," she shouted when he grabbed her around her waist and pulled her to him!

Not taking no for an answer, with her naked breasts, naked pussy, and naked ass exposed to his horny son, he pushed down his pajama bottoms to expose himself to his mother. Then, he pulled her hand by her wrist to his naked cock. When he filled his mother's hand with his erect prick, she fingered the head of his stiff prick with her fingertips before slowly stroking him while he fingered her nipples with one hand and fingered her pussy with his other hand. While Emma masturbated her son, Michael masturbated his mother.

# # #

When sons, who are sexually attracted to their mothers, masturbate over having sex with other women, they always return to imagine their mothers naked and having sex with them. Stopping there before getting out of hand, most incestuous sex is relegated to a mother sexually teasing her son with something he shouldn't see and a son masturbating over all that he shouldn't have seen of his mother. With horny sons and sexually frustrated mothers home alone, destined for something sexual to happen, they're one another's captive audiences.

Whether crossing their legs to flash up-skirt peeks of their panties or up-nightgown peeks of their naked pussies, it's easy for mothers to give their sons up-skirt panty peeks or up-nightgown naked, pussy peeks. Whether leaning to flash down-blouse views of their bras and cleavages or down-nightgown views of their naked breasts, it's easy for mothers to give their sons down-blouse bra and cleavage views or down-nightgown naked breasts views. Whether exposing themselves deliberately or unintentionally, many mothers knowingly or unwittingly sexually tease their sons by exposing themselves to them.

In the way that many sons are incestuous voyeurs, many mothers are incestuous exhibitionists. With exhibitionism and voyeurism going hand-in-hand, men and women can't have one without the other. Many mothers are incestuous whores while many sons are incestuous perverts. With whores and perverts going hand-in-hand, we can't have one without the other. By having forbidden sex with one's mother and illicit sex with one's son, sometimes it's best to keep sex within one's family.

"I love you, Mom," said Michael while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples.

"I love you, Michael," said Emma while stroking her son's prick before sucking his erect dick.

With mothers and sons seldom reporting that they had incestuous sex, there's no way of knowing how many mothers had sex with their sons and how many sons had sex with their mothers. Suffice to write, there's more incestuous sex happening behind closed, bedroom doors than anyone ever thought. Aside from mothers having sex with their sons, sisters have sex with their brothers, aunts have sex with their nephews, uncles have sex with their nieces, cousins have sex with their cousins, and grandparents have sex with their grandchildren.

As long as the sex is between two, consenting adults, even sex between a mother and son, unless they're living in the Middle East, there's no crime. Even though incest is illegal in most states and in many countries, unless there were other, more major crimes committed, few jurisdictions will bother prosecuting illicit and consensual sex between a mother and her son. Whispered about behind closed, bedroom doors, even though many sons have wanted to have incestuous sex with their mothers and many mothers wanted to have forbidden sex with their sons, mother and son sex is frowned upon everywhere.

# # #

"You did what? You had sex with your mother, Emma? Seriously? How did it happen," asked Joe, Michael's friend? "She's such a MILF. I don't blame you; she's so beautiful. She's so sexy. If my mother looked like your mother, I'd have sex with her, too, if I could," he said while looking at Michael as if asking his permission to sexually seduce his mother.

Michael laughed a nervous and embarrassed, little laugh.

"We were sitting across from one another on the living room floor playing cards. She was wearing a short, low-cut nightgown without wearing a robe and I was wearing my pajama bottoms without wearing underwear. With her sitting cross legged and the hem of her nightgown up to the tops of her thighs, whether unintentionally or deliberately, she continually flashed me her naked pussy. Then, with her nightgown so low-cut, every time she leaned forward to play a card, she flashed me her naked breasts and erect nipples," said Michael.

Joe looked at his friend wide-eyed.

"Lucky dog. I would have loved to be sitting across from your mother playing cards while she flashed me her naked pussy and her naked breasts," he said. "Then, what happened? Tell me everything and don't leave anything out," said Joe.

Michael smiled.

"It didn't take me long to get an erection. Testing the water, since she flashed me first, I allowed my erect prick to pop out of my pajama pee hole while pretending that I didn't notice," said Michael with a dirty laugh. "While wondering if she'd look, stare, or look away, I wanted my mother to see my stiff prick. I wanted to see my mother's reaction to seeing my erect, naked cock. I wanted her to know that she sexually excited me. I needed to know if she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her."