Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered how much he could see of her naked breasts while she quickly opened and closed her bathrobe. It excited her to know that she was flashing him her tits as much as it excited her to see him looking. Hoping he'd take the hint, she hoped that he'd stick his big hand down her open bathrobe top and feel her tits. Her nipples ached for the touch of a man, even the touch of her son, especially for the touch of her son.

With her sitting on his bed in her half opened bathrobe while wearing nothing underneath, having gone beyond mother and son appropriate behavior, she was horny enough to cross the incest line and have incestuous sex with her son. She knew she was flashing her son her tits but she didn't care. Only, unable to seduce him alone, not wanting him to think that she was an incestuous slut, she needed him to make a move on her too. It wasn't as if she didn't want him to see her tits, she did want him to see her tits. It wasn't as if he didn't want to see her tits, if evidenced by his stare, he did want to see her tits.

It wasn't as if she was a modest mother, compared to other mothers who weren't lusting over their sons, she wasn't a modest mother. If anything, redeeming herself these past 24 years, she was a whore who became pregnant and who learned to live the quiet life of a wife and mother. Yet, with her husband gone and since that part of her married life and faithful wife is over, with whoredom obviously in her genetic makeup, she's reverting back to being a whore again.

Just because she's Tommy's mother doesn't mean that she still wasn't a whore. Once a whore, always a whore. Even when she was happily married, remembering all of her lovers as if they were notches on her bra, she still thought of herself as a whore. Now that he returned home after graduating from college, call it kismet, fate, or destiny, it's as if they were meant to come together for sex during a time when they were both needy. Definitely, without question, she'd give him sex if only he'd ask her to give him sex. Definitely, without question, having done worse in her sordid past, she'd suck and fuck her son, if only he'd make the first move, ask her, and/or allow her to give him hot sex.

Only, it's one thing for her to be a whore around men, it's quite another thing for her to be a whore around her son. What was she thinking? What was she doing? This was her son she was flashing and not some stranger. This was her son that she was showing her tits to and not some man who picked up at a bar and took her home to bang. This was her son that she was thinking about having sex with and not some man she met online. Being that it takes two to tango, inspired by his stare, perhaps had her son not been looking, she wouldn't be showing. Perhaps if he son wasn't as interested in having sex with her, she wouldn't be as interested in having sex with him too.

It wasn't as if she didn't want to flash her son her tits, she did. What's the big deal? It's just her tits. Lots of men, thousands of men probably, being that she attended spring break every year, have seen her tits, why not show her tits to her son too?

Fanning herself to cool herself down, she wish she could remove her bathrobe and sit there naked. Yet, as soon as she opened and closed her bathrobe in that way, as if he was an owl, her son's head turned to her and his eyes darted down to stare at all that she was showing. Not sure how much she was showing him and how much of her that he could see but however much of her breasts that she was showing him, he was interested enough to look and to stare. As if incest was a contagious disease, the more he looked, the more that she wanted to show him and wanted him to see.

"You must be going through menopause. That's not much a secret but the horny part is," he said with a laugh. "Albeit a bit young for you, all women your age and older go through that," he said showing off his college education. "Nonetheless, your hot flashes, I never thought of my mother being horny," he said with a laugh.

He never thought of his mother being horny? If only he knew her sexual past, wouldn't he be shocked. Oh, yeah, she thought to say and wanted to say but didn't, what if I told you that I was hot and horny all the time for you? How's that for a secret? My true confession, a slut of a mother who wants to have sex with her hot son on Valentine's Day, how personal is that? If she confessed that secret to him, she wondered if he'd have a similar secret to confess to her, a son who wants to have sex with his hot mother on Valentine's Day.

"Tommy, we shouldn't have any secrets," she said. "I'm here for you," she said patting his knee and leaving her hand there. She so wanted to pat his cock through his jeans while leaving her hand there but she didn't dare. "Without you having embarrassment or shame, you can tell me anything. There's nothing that you can't tell me that—"

He stared down at her hand before staring up at her. In the way that she so desperately wanted to, she wondered if he wanted her to feel his cock through his pants as much as she wanted to feel his cock through his pants. Not sure if she was correctly reading his look, she wondered if he wanted to feel her tits and finger her nipples through her bathrobe as much as she wanted him to feel her tits through her bathrobe. She wondered if he was thinking about reaching his hand inside of her bathrobe to touch, feel, and fondle her breasts while fingering her nipples in the way that she wanted him to touch her and fondled her tits while fingering her nipples. Just because he was done with women on Valentine's Day and before anything started between them, doesn't necessarily mean that he was done with his mother too.

"It's my penis Mom," he said.

To be continued...