Mom and Son with Similar Interests

Story Info
Mom and son get off on each other.
1.6k words
3.87
227.3k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story begins as a young man so growing up in a family left to survive by a cheating dad. Dad moved on to a new family and left a daughter 19 and four sons; me at 18 and three younger. Mom struggled to get by and provide with very limited support from dad. Mom worked many jobs day and night to keep food on the table for the 6 of us. Sis, unfortunately for her became the care giver when mom worked.

I remember very little from these days with mom gone off to work and sis left to tend to the younger kids. But one particular day seems vaguely stuck in my mind 40 years later. Sis was, I suppose, getting a little relief and pay for all her troubles. The brief memory was her naked on the table, very developed in every way using my moms dildo. I stayed hidden for a time and then came in sat down at my chair and pulled her over too me and performed oral sex on her. As I say the memory is vague and cloudy but I know that we both liked it very much.

As you can imagine, having such an experience with my sister, boobs and pussy were on my mind constantly. I am sure there were other encounters with my sis that I am not remembering.

My sis got pregnant young and was soon out of the house starting her life with a Vietnam vet. My brothers all moved to my dad's for unknown reasons. I now assumed the role of man-of-the-house while mom continued to work her many jobs.

I suppose mom was close to 42 now and with me beginning to work to supplement the income she managed to settle down to a single 3rd shift job. I saw little of her during these times as she would sleep afternoons when I worked. She would be getting up and ready for work about the time I was coming home for the night.

After a long days work, I was ready for bed. Ready, because I knew that the show would start shortly after I hit the sack. Mom would be drawing the bath water as I drifted off to "sleep" in the bed room just next to the bathroom. As soon as I heard the water splash (or the tinkle) I would sneak out of my bed and to the door of the bathroom where, in these days, had a skeleton keyhole perfect for spying. Day after day, I would get on my knees at the keyhole and pull my hard dick out and stoke it nearly coming each time I saw a glimpse of a boob or pussy hair. The toilet faced the door and in direct line of my peak-hole and so I often got the boob and pussy view in a single viewing. The tub, unfortunately, was off to the side just a bit but closer and so the glimpses there were fewer but much better. Funny thinking back, though, how mom would sit backwards in the tub facing the door and so much time up on her knees where I could clearly and more closely see her beautiful hairy pussy. Funny too, remembering that the hot water bag douching was done with legs wide apart and even up on the tub edge and the perfect prolonged view that made. Full dark bush with full pouting wet pussy lips topped by a big clit With the douching came the gushing release of this fluid and the spasms that went along with this daily ritual. She must have had a squeaky clean pussy, although no one was visiting to appreciate it. I am sure now that it was the closest thing to sex she was getting and pure pleasure.

Mom cleaned for a living and when she wasn't making a living she cleaned some more. After her bath or in the wee hours of the morning on the days she did not work she was up and cleaning something. Til mid-night and again at 4 AM.

Of course, I was sleeping. This freedom allowed mom to go back and forth from kitchen to bedrooms to bath with very little or nothing at all on. When I first learned of this little treat, I tried my hardest to stay awake but try just as hard to appear asleep. Some nights I even took a pocket mirror to bed with me so that I could face the wall but still she her and less inhibited than if I were facing the hall. I was glad to be awakened by a nightmare or storm as these were better shows than those through the bathroom keyhole. Seeing all of her head to toe naked and not trying to cover anything at all.

One night this became something so different. When I woke from a deep sleep I saw my mom naked bent over as if touching her toes at the foot of my bed. Her pussy in all its natural glory puckering out between her ass cheeks and upper thighs. Glistening with moisture. The first time I witnessed this it ended about as fast as it started. She was gone, out of my room in a flash. Me, left thinking that this was a pure accident.

Weeks later the scene was repeated. And then over and over again. Soon I found that my underwear was off when I woke up and now my mom would be facing my direction. I tried to pretend to appear asleep but with any movement at all she would exit the room.

One night, unable to get back to sleep from what I just experienced, I found that my mom returned to my room an hour or so later, now with panties (just panties), white grannie panties on. When she was convinced I was sleeping she pulled back my sheet and again pulled down my underwear and then proceeded to reach down into her panties. Her fingers worked slowly at first then she picked up speed and thrust rubbing up and down the front of her panties. Several minutes went by, she began to shuddered a bit and I saw the crotch of her panties were wet and it was possible to see the hair and outline of her pussy lips through the damp fabric. She pulled my underwear and sheet back up over me and exited the room. This new routine continued about once a month, at least that I was aware of. My mom was getting off looking at my cock. Never once did she do this without panties and I think now it was so that if she was caught I might not know what she was doing down there.

On my 19th birthday my brother and a friend took me out and got me drunk and stoned. I ended up passed out naked on the floor of our bathroom. My mom came into the bathroom and found me this way. This is when the roles changed. Passed out and with raging hard-on I remember my mom truing to wake me. But when she was unable to bring me around fully she left the bathroom only to return with just panties on. As before she went down into the depths of her panties and began fingering herself. This time I woke up.

Mom pretended to be doing nothing and said she had waked in to get a bath and found me this way with her in just her panties, ready for a bath. I managed to get up to my knees while holding on to her mid-waist. As I slipped downward I pulled her panties down enough to see the top of her furry patch and with my head pressed against her waist and her small firm boobs on top of my head. I tried again to get up and again I slithered back down, taking her panties down further.

Mom was squirming to get loose at the same time trying to get me up to my feet. Now though, I lowered my head and placed it on her lower tummy with my lips just inches away from her lowered panties and top of her exposed muff. I reached out and slid her panties down to her knees. She tried to pull them back up, sure I was just slipping down again and this time mistakenly pulling her panties clear down. It of course was no mistake and she soon learned this fact. I stopped her from her pull upwards and forced apart her legs. She stumbled back on to the edge of the tub one leg in the air exposing her wet gash as close as I had ever seen it. I looked up into her eyes and gave her a devilish smile. Then I lowered my head in between her spread legs and began licking her wildly.

She tried to stop me, but only for a moment. Then suddenly she grabbed my head and pressed me down and deeper into her. I continued to lick her until she slid down on the floor and pulled me down into a better position.

I licked her for 5 or 6 minutes just as wildly as I had started then began to use my fingers on her clit too. Now she begged me to stop, for she thought she was going to pee. This claim got me even more excited and I just went on wilder than ever. Soon she was twitching and squirming and trying to get away. Our first time ended in a big splash but to her liking it was not pee she felt but her first female ejaculation. There were so many more times just like that.