Mom and Son's Secret Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never again," he thought to himself, "never again."

TEN YEARS LATER

It was the hardest phone calls she had ever made. Lynn sobbed, "Well, Jake, your father just left me."

"What?" Jake responded. "Are you serious? What happened?"

Jake knew his mom and dad had been having some problems. Over the last several years, he had got the feeling from both of them that they were drifting apart. He had always hoped the best for them, and figured they would work things out. However, Jake had now been married for 5 years to Samantha, and they had a 3 year old little girl. He just could not worry about his parents much these days. His life had turned out real well, and he really preferred to concentrate on his happiness as opposed to his parents problems.

After Jake got off the phone with his mom that evening, Samantha and Jake headed over to Lynn's house to see how she was doing. All three of them talked, laughed, and cried together as they discussed the separation. Sometime after midnight, Samantha said she needed to get home and relieve the sitter. She suggested that Jake stay over and make sure his mom was going to be OK on her first night alone.

After another hour or so of talking, Jake suggested they go to bed. He was looking forward to sleeping in his own room. He was looking forward to sleeping in his old bed.

"Hey Jake, I know this is weird, but would you mind staying in my bed tonight?" Lynn asked with tears. "I would feel much better with a warm body close by."

"Ah...sure. That would be alright, if that is what you need." Jake responded.

"I know you think I am being a big baby," Lynn responded. "I just think it will help me sleep better tonight."

"No, no problem, mom," Jake said. "Let's call it a night."

Jake stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed. Lynn changed into her two piece pajamas, and headed to bed, also. Jake could not help take a look at his mom as she walked over. Now 47 years old, she had maintained her figure quite nicely. Jake noticed that her bottoms hugged her butt very well, and her slightly exposed mid-drift was still pretty flat and free of any stretch marks.

"Knock it off horn-dog," Jake said to himself. "That is your grieving mother you are looking at." Jake turned around, felt his mom get into bed, and began to try and fall asleep. Lynn talked a bit more before finally telling her son to go to sleep. They could talk more in the morning.

Jake was asleep pretty much right away. Lynn had trouble sleeping. Her thoughts were on her failed marriage. Hundreds of thoughts ran through her mind. She was constantly thinking of reasons why Derrick had left her. He had said that he just did not love her anymore. She knew he must have another woman, but he never would admit it. That was a tough one for Lynn. She seemed like the one who always was interested in sex with Derrick. He was always too tired, or found some other reason to avoid sex together. Despite the fact that sex with him was not very good, she was always willing and able. She always tried to mix it up with Derrick. Lynn thought that if she found something he was really into, he may have his sex drive reinvigorated. It never happened.

Lynn spent many nights practically begging Derrick to have his way with her. She offered blow-jobs and role-playing, she pleaded for him to take her doggy style, she offered to ride him on top, and she certainly wanted to bring toys into their bed. Despite all that, he would never change. He would climb on top of her, put his small dick in her barely interested pussy, and pump away for a couple of minutes. It was always the same. In fact, she knew she deserved better than that jerk, anyways. She needed and deserved a man who appreciated her. She needed a companion, a friend, a good man. Sex was important, too, but not the most important. All she wanted was a man that would satisfy her enough so she did not need to sneak out of bed to take care of business by herself. It was amazing that Derrick had never caught her masturbating after sex. She thought of all those lonely, but pleasurable nights she spent rubbing herself, or on a rare occasion, pounding herself with her 8 inch plastic cock on the couch.

"Oh my god," she remembered, "I think there was one night that I DID get caught! It was not Derrick, but Jake." The memories of that night came flooding back instantly. At least it allowed her to forget her anger and sadness for a few minutes. She remembered the exhilaration she felt when she realized that her son may have seen her naked and masturbating on the couch. She remembered his surprisingly nice body and that magnificent cock. She remembered lying in this same spot, fingering herself, thinking about having sex with her son.

By this time, Lynn had rolled over on her stomach, had her ass raised up a little, and was squeezing her pussy walls together rapidly trying to satisfy her quickly growing urges, but not wake up Jake. "Maybe this is why your husband left you, you sick old lady," she told herself. She was listening to her son sleeping next to her. He seemed to be sleeping deeply. She raised her hips a little higher, reached between her legs, and began rubbing herself under her thin, cotton pajama shorts. For a brief moment, she had forgotten all her sadness of the previous day. She imagined her son rolling over, putting his cock deep inside her wanting cunt, and fucking her from behind like she had only ever imagined. Soon after this all began, Jake was awakened by a gentle breeze caused by the movement of the bed's sheets. Jake was lying on his side, facing away from his mother. He did not move, but opened his eyes. He thought he heard his mom muffling her cries in her pillow sheet. She must be so broken up. He could only imagine the pain she was feeling right then.

"How you doing mom?" Jake asked quietly. He was still facing away from her.

"Shit!" she said to herself. She froze in place. Her fingers were on top of her clit, and she could feel the coolness of her fluids where the night air contacted it. She realized that she was completely drenched from her crotch to half way down her inner thighs. She had never been this aroused in this very same bed in all her years of marriage to Derrick. Lynn was completely out of breath, and could not immediately speak. "Is he looking at me?" she worriedly wondered. Finally she said, "Ah....yes....Ah....I am good."

"I am good?" Jake wondered. That was kind of weird. He slowly turned his head towards his mom. She was practically on all fours with her head buried in her pillows. "Man, she is really bad off." He hoped his mom would eventually get comfortable and be able to get some sleep. Before turning back around, he did take notice of his mother and her unusual position. Her back was flat until it approached her butt. There was a slight curve upwards at the level of her pajama bottoms, and then her snuggly fitting short bottoms showed off a nice curve around and down towards her bent legs. Her silhouette was actually pretty sexy, but he was not immediately aroused because he knew that there was a broken woman beneath that nice body.

"Well, if you need anything, just let me know," he told her before rolling over and putting his hand on her back to give it a gentle rub. He did not want to hug her in the position she was in, but he felt as if she needed a little more tenderness. He noticed that her back and shoulders were very warm and sweaty. "Boy, she is roughed up, I wish I could help," Jake thought sadly to himself. Jake figured Lynn was just too broken up to respond any more than she already had.

Lynn was still frozen and trying to catch her breath, but she was relieved. Apparently, Jake did not see what she was doing. His hand felt like pure electricity pulsing through her body when he touched her with a comforting pat. She wanted to say, "Yes son, you CAN help me. Please pull down my shorts, and climb in behind me. Grab my ass with both hands, burry your face in my ass, and stick your tongue into my hot pussy. After you have tasted me cum, I want to feel that big dick fill every inch of me. Then I want you to pound me from behind all night long."

What she actually said was, "Ok, thank you for being there for me when I really need it. It is so nice of you to be with me tonight. It really makes me feel good."

"You bet, mom," Jake replied.

Lynn thought to herself, "You should be ashamed of yourself, Lynn. Your husband has just left you, and this is where your mind took you? Jake would leave immediately in disgust if he knew what you had been thinking and doing. He had a beautiful wife and child he would probably much rather be with tonight. He would be so shocked at your behavior that he would probably never speak to you again. Get your mind out of the gutter!"

Jake turned away from his mom and got ready to go back to sleep. Lynn laid back down. Jake was happy he had spoken to her, and had apparently calmed her down. After listening for several minutes, he did not hear any noises, so he figured that his mom had stopped crying and would be asleep soon.

Several minutes later, it was now Jake who was having trouble sleeping. After lying still for a while, he was unable to fall asleep. The problem was that he could not get thoughts of his mom out of his mind. These thoughts were now not of sorrow and consolation, but of sex. Seeing the silhouette of his mom, up on all fours, was really erotic, he began to realize. He knew that he was sick. She was in that position out of grief, he thought. Her husband, his dad, should be the only one thinking of her like that. His dad should be the one that was turned on by Lynn positioning herself sexually in front of him. However, Derrick had walked away from that. He was such an idiot; he probably never even appreciated his hot wife.

Jake's thoughts of that crazy night 10 years ago came flooding back. He pictured his mom begging Derrick to give her pleasure, and Derrick not being able to satisfy her. He remembered how amazingly hot she looked while fucking herself with a plastic cock on the couch, and how much he wanted her that night. He had come so close to offering himself to his mom that evening. Thankfully, he did not, and he really never had thoughts like that again, until tonight.

Against his wishes, Jake's sexual thoughts were turning towards his mom once again. Despite the fact that they were both ten years older, and much had changed, Jake wanted his mom again. His cock grew to full size very quickly. Feeling a little uncomfortable, he slowly turned on his side, facing Lynn. This did not help. She was now lying on her side, curled up with her curved back towards him. He was staring at the woman that he wanted more than anything. He began to stroke himself as he imagined he and his mom together as lovers. Apparently, Lynn was now sound asleep, so Jake became a little bit more aggressive with his stroking.

Lynn was still trying her best to fall asleep. Jake had interrupted her before she was able to bring herself to climax a couple of minutes earlier. She was still really horny, but was unable to do anything about it. She knew she could not be as careless as she had just been. She continued laying there as still as possible, while contemplating her options. This was just like old times. She was laying there completely sexually frustrated. She could try to sleep it off, or she could get out of bed and take care of things herself. She was just too afraid of waking her son while getting out of bed for the later to be an option tonight. Then, she thought she felt something. The bed seemed to be moving a little bit.

"Is that my imagination?" she asked silently. "I must be dreaming. Sometimes in complete silence, my mind can play tricks on me like that. Maybe Jake was scratching himself or something. What is that movement, though?" Lynn tried to be as still and quiet as possible. The movement continued. She did not hear any scratching coming from Jake, but he was certainly moving.

Lynn continued talking to herself, "I think I hear Jake breathing heavy. Maybe he is dreaming after all. I hope it's not a nightmare. I wish he was dreaming about me. Oh my god.....maybe he is.....no, he would not do that.....maybe he is jerking off right next to me." The possibilities drove her crazy! Her mind began to race wildly. She could not help herself. Once again, her hand journeyed down to her pussy. Just thinking of Jake with his hand on that big cock was driving her mad.

Jake and Lynn were now both laying there awake. Both laying there masturbating to the thought of each other. Neither one of them were aware of their desires for each other. It was at this time, that Lynn was overcome with a wanting for her son. She had to do something.

Lynn had it all planned out in her mind. She would turn over and act totally surprised at the sight of her son jerking his massive dick next to her. She would tell him, "Would you like some help with that?"

Jake would reply, "Oh yes mom, I want you so bad."

Lynn then imagined that she would slink up next to him, and pull his underwear completely off. She would finally get a chance to just look at Jake's dick. She could only imagine how amazing it would look up close. She would then put her small hand around its shaft, and gently rub it as it lay against his stomach. She imagined taking Jake's cock in her mouth......

"OK. I am going to do this," Lynn told herself. "I am going to fuck my son. If I roll over and see what I think I am going to see, that boy is mine. Here I go." With her body now overcome with excitement, she slowly began to turn over towards Jake. She was actually trembling a little bit.

"Oh shit!" Jake exclaimed to himself. He froze. Jake felt his mom pull her sheets back and began to move. What Lynn did not know was that Jake had many years of practice at being able to stop a jerk-off session in mid-track and create the illusion that he was not doing anything at all. Thankfully, it was a cool evening, and Jake was not profusely sweating. He quickly slid his dick in his shorts and relaxed his breathing almost immediately.

Lynn turned over to find her son laying there fast asleep! She was devastated. "Oh no. I don't believe it. He does not have his cock in his hands, and he looks like he has been fast asleep for a while now." She said to herself. Lynn was overcome with sadness. She began to sob. She had wanted him so bad. She needed Jake to make her feel like a woman again. She wanted Jake to be the real man in her life. She needed Jake to make her forget about that asshole that had just left her. For just a moment, she actually thought that a real man wanted her.

"You are so stupid," she again was talking to herself. "You just about completely ruined your relationship with your son. Here he is sleeping with you for comfort, and you wanted to fuck him! How stupid could you be? All that imagining that you were doing was pure fantasy. Jake is a good man. He would never stoop to your level. You can never think like this again!"

Jake thought about again trying to console his grieving mother as he listened to her sob quietly again. He could here her crying, but figured she just needed to cry it out this time. That final tearful outburst put a lid on his sexual thoughts about his mom. He was going to try to never feel like that again. Who was he to assume that his mom would even want him that way? She was very upset and sad. Had he tried any move on his mom, he figured she would just hate him for even trying to take advantage of a vulnerable woman. Soon, both Jake and Lynn were quickly asleep. Disaster had been barely avoided one more time.

5 YEARS LATER

Jake sat at his office desk, finishing up the day's charts. His medical practice was very busy, and he was tired every day. He knew he still had a long night ahead of him at home. His wife and kids would be needing dinner and playtime for a couple of more hours before he could finally rest for the evening. It was the middle of the week, so he knew that Samantha would also be beat, and there surely would not even be a moment for a quick sexual escape. Their frequency was now way down. They made love only a couple of times a month, now. It had all become pretty routine.

Jake's cell phone rang. "Hello," he answered. "Hi mom. How's it going?"

His mom, Lynn, was calling to invite the family over for dinner anytime over the next few nights. Lynn had never really gotten over her split from Derrick five years ago, but she was doing all right. She lived by herself now, but enjoyed spending time with her son, daughter in law, and grandkids. They went ahead and made plans for dinner, and Jake prepared to go home.

On the drive home, he was daydreaming while stuck in traffic. For the past several years, almost all of his daydreaming would center on his mom. He had never really been able to get rid of his sexual feelings towards her. It was nothing that overwhelmed his thoughts, but he did think about her quite a bit. Since he and his wife had stopped having frequent sex, he did admit that he thought of Lynn more and more lately.

Everybody was together for dinner a few nights later. It had been 5 years since Lynn and Derrick had split, and Lynn had an announcement. She was going on a date. The news made Samantha very happy. She new that Lynn could really use some male companionship. Jake should have been happy for his mom, but his initial reaction was not happiness. He felt a twinge of jealousy. This really surprised him, but based on the feelings he had been having about his mom, he figured it was not completely shocking.

Several nights later, Lynn had called Samantha to report on the date. Jake tried to seem disinterested, but he grilled his wife about the details when they were done with their phone call. Jake was truly relieved when he heard that Lynn reported that the date had not been a smashing success. He did want happiness for his mom, but he was quickly realizing that he wanted to be the one to give her happiness.

* * * Several more weeks passed, and Jake seemed to be getting more and more obsessed with thinking about his mom. No matter what time of day, he seemed to be thinking about being with her. Only brief moments of time with his kids could get his mind off of Lynn.

The most disturbing thing to Jake was the fact that he had begun fantasizing about his mom while in bed with his wife. He felt really bad about this. He had a beautiful wife, and she was a great woman. Day to day life had certainly diminished their passion, but they were happy. Samantha had kept herself in great shape over the years. She was a petite Asian woman, with a great body. For 32 years old, she was smoking hot.

When Samantha and Jake were younger, they had a great sex life. Samantha was always willing to try new things with Jake. It was always fresh and exciting. Jake did not always have to initiate sex, and that made him feel great. He knew that Samantha felt the same way when he initiated sex.

Sex was still nice in their older years, it was just less intense. Jake could still satisfy his wife when they had sex, and up until recently, she had no problem doing the same to Jake. He had just figured that age and fatigue were catching up to him.

That was until recently, anyways. A couple of months prior, Jake and Samantha had been making love, and Jake was having problems keeping his erection. This was something he had never dealt with. Samantha was understanding, but disappointed. That night, she did her best to keep Jake from going soft.

Samantha said something that usually would make him go crazy, "How about I suck that big cock, and then I want you to cum in my mouth!"

"Yeah, babe, that would be great," he replied, and then got hard right away. She had always said she would never do that. He did not know what got into her, but he was not going to complain.