Mom and Son's Secret Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby. There is my big boy!" Samantha said back. She continued, but Jake felt like he was going soft again. He did not want this to end badly, or his wife would never offer a facial again. So he did the only thing he knew would get him back up right away. It was something he had never really committed fully to doing while having sex with Samantha. He imagined she was his mom. It worked.

"Oh my God Jake! I did not know you could even get that big anymore," Samantha said. Jake was not sure he liked that comment, but he did not want to stop what she was doing. Jake could tell she was struggling to take all of his cock in her mouth. "Dam baby this is really turning me on" she moaned.

"You like sucking that big ole' thing, don't you......Samantha," Jake carefully said. He continued to imagine Lynn with her mouth around his dick with her head bobbing up and down. He could not believe that his wife was going to let him cum in her mouth. Maybe the spice was not gone yet.

"You better put that monster inside my pussy, Jake," Samantha demanded. Jake could tell that his wife was really excited, tonight. She had not acted this in a long time. She then grabbed his rock hard cock, climbed on top of Jake, and started to ride him. She began to pump her hips back and forth very rapidly. Jake could tell she was very close to cuming, but again he felt himself going down just a little. His brain went right back to Lynn. His cock went right back up into Samantha.

"Oh fuck, Jake, I am cuming!" Samantha cried out. Jake really felt like a jerk. At least Samantha was getting off on it. She did not need to know the truth. Jake had not released yet when Samantha seemed done. He was ready for her to get back down on him, and do what she said she would do. No facial came. She just gave him a hand job, and made him release into a towel. "Sorry babe, I just can't let you cum on my face. It's just to gross for me. Good night."

"Well, shit!" Jake thought, "what a crappy way to end that." Samantha and Jake said their good nights, and Samantha fell asleep right away. Although Jake was not happy the way things ended so quickly, it was the best sex they had had in quite a while. He hoped that he would not always have to think of his mom to get him that excited in the future. * * * Driving to work next day, Jake was hoping to get through the day without daydreaming about having sex with Lynn. Maybe he could think about other things for just one day. However, it was just not happening. His mom was on his mind all day. It seemed like it was now even affecting his work.

"This is just getting ridiculous," Jake said to himself while on his lunch break. "I need to do something about these sexual thoughts about my mom. I need to talk to her about my feelings, or I am going to go crazy!"

He kept going over ways to tell her. He could only picture himself stumbling through his words, sounding like an idiot. She was probably going to be so disgusted with him, that he would not be able to face her. After much thought, he figured writing down his thoughts would be better. That way, everything would be clear and concise. She could read it without seeing him all nervous and scared. Jake, at last, decided that writing Lynn a letter is what he would do.

After working on the letter for a week or two, Jake was finally ready to tell his mom what he had been feeling. He was not sure he could even give it to her once he had finally finished it. It was a Saturday morning when he finally got up the nerve to give her a call and ask her if they could meet in private. He drove over to Lynn's house and delivered the letter:

Mom, I can not believe the words that I am putting down on this paper. Please don't think of me as being a total creep after you read this. It's just something that has been on my mind for a long time now, and I just can not hold it in any longer. My biggest fear about what you are about to read is that it will ruin our relationship, so whatever happens, please don't feel ill towards me.

Lately, I have been having thoughts about you that I know are just wrong. These thoughts have been about us being together. About us being together in bed. My desire for you has continued to grow and grow, and at first I tried to let it go. However, my feelings have only become stronger as time has gone on.".....

"Oh my god!" Lynn said to herself. She continued reading. She could not even look up at her son. This was not what she was expecting at all! There were no emotions to describe what she was feeling after reading these first few sentences. Yes, she felt flattered. She felt nervous, scared, and even a little uncomfortable. The letter continued:

I am not sure how this all developed. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that dad hurt you, and I just want to be there for you. I want to comfort and protect you. You deserve better than the hand that has been dealt to you. However, I know that I can not be the man for you in that way. I am married. I am happily married. That is what makes this so tough.

So, my need to be a good man for you maybe has led me down this path. Maybe I am just horny, too. I don't know. What I do know though, is that I want you! I want to kiss you like you never have been kissed before. I want to make love to you. I want to give you pleasure, and you to pleasure me, too. I want to be slow and gentile in bed with you, I want to be down and dirty with you, I want to be sweet and kind, I want to fuck you, and you to fuck me, too."

"Oh, Jake!" Lynn finally said out loud. "I don't know what to say." Those were the only words that she could come up with right then. She was tearing up. The rest of Jake's letter continued to profess his feelings to his mom. He talked more about how he wanted to make her feel, and how she deserved to be loved. It was all very sweet. It really did make her feel good that Jake would come to her with these feelings. As she was reading, she hoped that getting all this out would help him deal with his feelings. However, the letter concluded with one more surprise. This letter was not just an avenue for Jake to put his feelings out there and end it:

So, where do we go from here? Most likely, nowhere. I am sure you will just hear these words, hopefully not be too upset, and then forget them forever. However, if you have any similar feelings about me, or if you ever develop any feelings about me, talk to me."

"Oh god, now what do I do?" Lynn asked herself. She did not want to hurt his feelings, but he had to know that this could never progress. "Well, this was a surprise," Lynn said aloud.

Jake replied sheepishly, "I know, I am real sorry. I can't believe I gave this letter to you. It probably has made you feel weird towards me." However, Jake was really hoping that his mom would just come over and start kissing him. Maybe she would just take her clothes off right then and there, and all his dreams would come true.

Lynn interrupted his thoughts, "Although I truly am flattered, I just don't think of you like this, Jake. Look at me. I am 52 years old, and all used up. How could you possibly want me like that?" Lynn knew that she was lying, but it was the only thing she could seem to say at that moment.

"Dam," Jake thought to himself. This was not what he wanted to hear. He then spoke to Lynn, "Mom, I think you are very attractive. You still have a very nice body. You are pretty, mom. Any guy would be lucky to be with you."

Lynn had not had anyone say those words to her in a long time. Although this was very difficult to deal with, she was really enjoying the nice things being said to her.

Lynn finally tried to put this all behind her. They even made a few jokes about Jake's feelings, and Jake knew once and for all that his mom did not have sexual thoughts about him. Jake had mixed emotions about what had transpired that morning. He felt good that he was able to get his feelings out there, but his ego was also hurt a little. They ended with a hug, and Jake left for home.

As Jake was leaving, Lynn said, "I think I will put this in my shredder, but if you ever need to talk to me about anything, never hesitate."

After Jake left the house, Lynn reflected on the last few years of her life. It had been a real struggle for Lynn. She was trying to get over the fact that her husband had left her. She still had trouble believing that. If anything, she was the one that should have left. She also struggled to get her thoughts of Jake out of her mind. She felt like she had finally done it, until he gave her that darn letter. He was really brave to do that, but she knew she must put it behind her. For her own sanity, she had to move on. Lynn told Jake that she did not think of him in a sexual way before he left, and she had meant it. She did not tell him that she had those kinds of thoughts about him some time ago. She knew that this had to stop right then. It would be really bad to even think along those lines again.

Lynn went to put his letter in the shredder, but at the last second, she stopped and thought she would read it one more time before destroying it. After all, it was sweet for him to confess his feelings about her, and what would it hurt to read nice things about her-self one more time. Lord knew, she had not got many love letters from her stupid ex-husband over the years. She also knew that her heart was racing so fast she probably even missed a few lines of his letter.

Reviewing the letter, she started to cry again. Jake was such a sweetheart. She could not get over how emotional the letter was. He had really opened up to her. He said so many nice things about her in his letter. She once again got to the part where he started to talk to about sex. She began feel a little strange reading those words. Even though she had fleeting moments about being with Jake over the years, actually seeing them in his handwriting brought up feelings that she had trouble dealing with. Part embarrassment, part shame, she almost put the letter down and stopped reading it. Then she saw something that she must have missed the first time she read it.

It said, "I want to fuck you, mom."

Her breath quickened and her heart beat faster. "I want to fuck you, mom" she read again and again. Her mind raced with all kinds of disturbing images. In her mind, she saw Jack as a sweaty teenager, stroking his cock in his bedroom. She saw Jake hiding behind her couch, watching her while she masturbated. Her mind could not help but think of Jake looking at his her while she pounded herself with a plastic dick. She drew a picture of Jake standing in front of her, totally naked, wanting nothing more than make love to her. She pictured him being gentle with her. She imagined what it would be like to be ravaged by him, also. She was overcome with thoughts of Jake pulling her panties down, grabbing her from behind, getting down on her hands and knees, and doing her from behind. She imagined taking Jake as her lover in her bed. She pictured him sleeping with her after they had sex. He could be all the man she had ever wanted.

Lynn was now sitting on the edge of her bed. She had already reached down between her legs. She was already wet and warm down there as she began to rub her pussy slowly. Her fantasies continued. She remembered just a few years ago, when Jake had slept in her bed. She could not believe how close she was to making love to him that night. She was completely prepared for him to fuck her in her own bed that night. She had made a move on him when she had thought that he was masturbating next to her. He was not, but it was exhilarating to think of the possibilities.

"Oh Jake, Oh Jake, I want you so bad!" Lynn was moaning out loud as she vigorously fingered herself. She quickly realized she had lost control of herself. She had positioned herself on her bed, in front of her dresser with a mirror on it. She began watching herself in that mirror as she continued masturbating to thoughts of Jake.

After a very strong climax, Lynn settled back down to realty. It was a hard crash back down to realty, but the excitement she felt thinking about Jake like that was worth it. "Get a hold of yourself, woman. You have got serious issues. There is no way you can be with him. It would be better for the both of you if you would stop thinking about each other. You need to stop these crazy thoughts at once." Lynn pushed the letter into her shredder, disgusted with herself. She had to talk to Jake about his letter. She knew she had to tell him to forget about being with her. It would ruin both of them. * * * The next weekend, Samantha called Lynn to ask if she was available for babysitting for the day. Lynn always enjoyed watching the kids, so she told Samantha that it would be fine.

Lynn asked, "Are you and Jake going to do something, or do you just need a break?"

"No, I have lots to do in town, and Jake brought home some office work this weekend. I thought it might be nice for him to have a couple of hours of quiet time, and I get a lot more done without them with me," Samantha replied.

"Bring them on over at any time," Lynn told her.

Samantha arrived about 30 minutes later to drop off the kids at Lynn's. Lynn's mom and sister were both already there, ready to spend some time with the kids. Samantha knew the kids were in good hands, and headed out the door.

Samantha had not been completely truthful with Lynn. She had special plans for the day. The last couple of weeks, she and Jake had been fighting a lot. They had been fighting a lot about nothing important. She wanted to make it up to Jake. He was a good man. She wanted to show her appreciation and love to her husband. Samantha was going to surprise Jake today. She headed to the mall to do some shopping. She picked up a couple of sexy outfits to wear. She was still pretty impressed with her figure these days. The years and the kids had not taken much away from her petite frame. Her tits were still as firm as she could expect, and she thought that her butt was still as good as it ever had been. Her stomach was not as super tight as it had been in her earlier years, but for 32, she thought she was doing alright. Maybe it was her new lingerie, her newly done hair, her nails, or something else, but she was feeling really good about herself on the drive home. She was very excited to be with her husband later that day.

Lynn had been thinking about Jake quite a bit the entire week. She thought that having her grandkids over would keep her mind off of him for now. It was not working. She knew she had to do something about her feelings. Lynn thought that since Jake was home alone this afternoon, she really needed to go talk to him. If she could just say the words out loud, things could return back to normal. She needed to tell Jake, face to face, that she was flattered, but that they would never be together like that. She would tell him that she does not think of him in that way (a lie). He could then move on, and not have sexual feelings towards his own mom. Lynn asked her mom and sister to watch the kids for a little while, and she headed out.

As Lynn was driving, she began to chicken out. Maybe she should just forget the whole thing. She had not told Jake she was coming. She could just turn around and go home.

"No! You have to go talk to him, now. This is your best chance to get him alone, and to tell him these feelings must end," Lynn told herself.

Lynn was now close to Jake and Samantha's house, so she finally decided to go on over. She called Jake, but he did not answer. Lynn thought he was probably screening calls, so she would just go knock on the door. When Lynn pulled in the driveway, she noticed that the garage was open, but nobody was around. She also noted that Samantha's car was in the garage, too. Lynn figured she must have decided to come home early from her errands.

Samantha had indeed come home early from her trip to town, and Jake asked, "What are you doing home so early? I figured you would be out all day."

"Well, I decided just drop the kids off, get my hair and nails done, and come on home. We will go get the kids later."

"Sounds good, hon. Let's just enjoy some piece and quiet," Samantha said.

Jake did not notice that Lynn had brought in a few bags from the mall. Samantha snuck off to their room, and began to change her clothes. She had not felt a rush like this in quite some time. She could not wait to see how Jake would react to her.

"Well, what do you think?" Samantha asked Jake. Jake looked up from his desk, and was blown away. His wife was standing in the doorway, wearing the sexiest lingerie she had ever worn.

"Oh my god, Sam, you are so beautiful!" Jake replied. "What is going on? You know, forget that, and just get over here you sexy thing.

Jake got up and pulled Samantha over to him. They were standing in front of a full length mirror that was in the room. Jake began to rub his hands over Samantha, while they looked at each other in the mirror. Jake was completely turned on by the forwardness of his wife. He began to talk dirty to her, but he did not want to just rip her clothes off. He wanted this to last. He slowly got down on his knees, and began kissing his wife all over her body while she was still standing.

Samantha was completely turned on by the things Jake was saying to her. Seeing him practically worshipping her body in the mirror's reflection was completely arousing. She began to want her husband so badly. She had not felt this much passion in ages.

"Oh, Jake!" Samantha was moaning. Jake was now down on his knees, behind his standing wife. He slowly pulled down her bottoms, and began to rub her perfect ass. The moment he began to lick just inside her crack, Samantha knew she was close to climaxing. Jake had not got her off this fast in such a long time. He began to spread her legs and lick her pussy. That did it. She came hard. She could not quite understand why she was so turned on. Maybe it was the mirror. Watching herself in the mirror, she thought, was getting her extra turned on. Whatever it was, she was not complaining.

"OK, Jake, now it's my turn," Samantha said. "I think I want to watch us in the mirror as I suck your cock." Jake stood up, and it was now Samantha on her knees in front of her husband. She pulled down his underwear, and gripped his throbbing dick. "Oh my, sometimes I forget how beautiful this thing is." Jake noticed that Samantha's eyes were glued to the mirror as she began to move his dick in and out of her mouth. He was very turned on by his wife's actions. She was making all kinds of dirty noises as she struggled to take his dick very deep into her mouth. She was also talking extremely nasty to Jake. Things she just did not normally do. Jake knew he had to stop soon, or he would cum before they even had a chance to fuck. It was then that he saw movement out of the corner of his eye, near the doorway.

* * *

Moments before, Lynn had quietly knocked on the garage door before entering. She usually never knocked before going into Jake and Samantha's house, but she was just being courteous. Lynn walked into the kitchen, but did not see Jake or Samantha.

"Hello," Lynn said quietly. "Anybody home?" She was afraid the couple was taking a nap and did not want to wake them. A few seconds later, she heard them.

"Oh yeah, Jake. You like your face in my hot ass don't you? God dam, that feels good. Oh, Jake, do not stop. Do not stop!" Samantha was not holding back.

Lynn froze. She did not know what to do. She could not believe how stupid she felt. They were home alone, no kids, and having sex in the middle of the afternoon. Lynn did not know what to do. By Samantha's actions, they had not heard Lynn enter the house. She knew she had to sneak out of their as discreetly as possible.

At that time, a devilish voice spoke up in her head, "You could try to take a quick look. They would never know. It's been so long since you had a sexual experience. You might as well see someone else doing it."