Mom and the Boys in the Band Ch. 03

Story Info
The final chapter.
2.3k words
4.15
107.2k
48
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers

Thanks to his mothers help Billy's band continues to get more and more popular, soon playing five nights a week. The other women could not keep up with the rock n roll lifestyle, but they soon stopped going to the shows. Yet Christine continued to be a fuck toy for her son, his band, complete strangers she met at bars where they played often.

With all of the money coming in the boys were able to cut a demo and mail out copies of it to most of the major record labels. One afternoon when arriving home from school Billy sees a black Corvette parked in the driveway. He goes into the house to see his mother on the couch snorting cocaine with a guy he had never seen before.

"Who the fuck is this!?" Billy asked loudly with annoyance in his voice.

"Honey, and this is Mitch "The Bitchmaker" Mitchell from Rockhard Records." His mother said to wipe the blow off of her nose.

"Hey kid, that was a great demo you guys sent out, I'm here to offer you and your band a record deal." He said standing up and extending a hand to the young man who slowly reached out to take it.

"Wow, great to meet you." Said Billy.

"Your mother has looked over the deal and she agrees this is a great offer, we will sign you guys to a three-record deal, you will get to open for great bands like Motley Crue or Dokken, tour the country, live the rock star lifestyle every day of the week. Just think kid, you will get more pussy than you ever seen, drugs, booze, party, signs on the dotted line." The producer sat back and pulled the document out of his briefcase.

Without looking at it Billy signed on the dotted line, then he watched the guy take the contract and put it into his briefcase. He then pulled out baggie from his jacket and dumped more of his cocaine on the coffee table.

"Now that we got the deal done and before I go sign the rest of your band, how bouts me, you and your very sexy mother party some." Mitch said. "You've done blow before, haven't you?"

"Oh yeah sure." Billy replied sitting down on the floor.

Billy took the rolled up hundred dollar bill Mitch was using to snort through and quickly sniffed up a row of coke. He coughed and sneezed a little, his eyes watered up, he hated the way it burned, Mitch muttered something about the more he does, the more he will get used to it. Then his mother took the bill from him and snorted up two long lines before handing it to Mitch, who then did a couple himself.

Within fifteen minutes the three of them had the small pile of coke snorted up, Billy sat on the floor watching his mother reach over and rub Mitch's crotch. He felt as if he was in some kind of dream, as Mitch slouched down on the couch and helped his mother undo his pants. Christine pulled out his large erect cock and stroked, then she leaned down giving the agent a slow sensual blow job.

Billy crawled over to where his mother was on the couch, he pulled her long legs apart and kissed his way up her legs. He kissed his way all the way up to his mother's pussy, he spread her lips apart and began to lick her wet cunt. His mother picked up the pace sucking on Mitch's cock and humped her wet pussy against her son's face. Soon she had to spit the cock out so she moans aloud how much she was cumming.

Mitch pulled her top off to reveal her firm braless tits, he then helped her up on top of his cock. Billy not wanting to be left out stood up, his mother using one hand to support herself while riding the agent's cock, the other, she used to jerk off her son.

"Wow this is so fucking hot." Said Mitch squeezing her tits hard.

"Oh yeah, give it to me rough, momma likes it rough." She moaned.

Mitch was pounding his cock in and out of Christine for all he was worth, soon she was bouncing up and down on it so hard that you could hear his balls make a loud slapping sound against her ass.

"Oh fuck bitch, I'm going to fucking cum, oh fuck I'm going to cum." He groaned shooting load after load up her cunt.

After Mitch finished cumming Christine climbed off and knelt on the floor before her son, she took her son's cock into her mouth deep throating him in one big gulp. Billy humped his cock hard in and out of his mother's hot wet mouth. She was soon rewarded for her hard work with generous helpings of her son's cum being sprayed down her throat.

"Wow kid you, sure do have one great mother there." He said pulling up his pants.

"Thanks." They both said in unison.

"Well I got to go see the other members of your band, and we will be in touch kid." Said the agent as he left the house.

After Mitch left Billy and his mother cleaned up, then they got dressed before his father got home. His mother prepared a simple dinner when Billy got the first call from Chuck about the record deal. Billy left his parents alone in the kitchen and went into his bedroom so they could talk in private.

"I wish you talked to me before you let him sign that contract Christine." Billy's father said with dismay in his voice.

"Well it is what he wants, so let him follow his dream." Christine replied scraping the dishes into the garbage.

"Maybe it won't be so bad, I guess we can use his college money for that condo and I will have my wife home with me for a change." His father had complained many times his wife not being home enough.

"I'm going with him, to take care of him and the other kids while they go off on the road." His mother replied.

"What!?" Yelled her husband. "Out of the question, out of the fucking question Christine."

"Who the fuck is you to tell me what I can and can't do Phillip." She shouted back.

"I'm your husband, look I let your little groupie stages go, figuring you were just having fun with your son before he leaves the nest, but this is too much." Phillip said pushing himself away from the table.

"Fine then, I want a divorce, going with Billy will be a lot better than sitting around here being the good wife while you get fat and old." She said defiantly.

"Good then I will give you your fucking divorce, but I will make sure you will get nothing, you hear that bitch nothing!" He shouted storming out of the house.

Christine began to sob while leaning against the cabinets, she could hear her husband's car squeal its tires as it sped down the street. Billy hearing his father and mother argue, then he waited until his father left before coming out into the kitchen. He took his mother into his arms and held her there while she sobbed into his neck.

Soon the sobs turned into soft wet kisses on his neck, he could feel his mothers warm breath, his cock was getting hard. His mother lifted her head and the two of them engaged into a passionate kiss, Billy could feel how intense the moment was getting. He reached up with both and hands to the front of his mothers dress, then he ripped it open.

His mother broke the kiss and stood in the kitchen panting hard looking him in the eye, he could see that they were glazed over with the same animal lust he was feeling. He reached up and unhooked his mother's bra, freeing her tits, then he grabbed around the waist with one arm roughly, leaned down to suck on her tits. Her skin was so hot it felt like it was on fire, Billy then stopped doing what he was doing. He let go of her long enough to sweep the dishes off of the table, then he turned back to his mother.

He picked her up and set her down on the table, he pushed her onto her back then he reached up her dress. Instead of pulling her panties down, he just ripped the flimsy material apart, she whimpered for a moment from the pain of his forcefulness, but then arched her pussy up toward him. Billy pulled his hard cock out of his pants, he fucked his mother hard right there in the kitchen on the table they eat their meals on.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh." He grunted over and over again.

"Yes Billy, fuck me hard, mommy is your bitch now baby, fuck mommy hard, harder Billy, fuck me harder." She beckoned him to punish fuck her pussy.

Billy fucked his mother until she screamed aloud that she was cumming, he waited for her orgasm to subside for a moment. Then he saw the butter dish sitting on one of the chairs, he picked it up and pulled out his cock. He rubbed the butter all over his cock, then without warning he shoved it hard and forcibly into his mother's asshole.

"Oh yeah, yeah fuck mommy in the ass, oh fuck, oh fuck that hurts so fucking well, fuck my ass son." She moaned.

"Fuck dad, fuck everyone, your ass belongs to me now mom." He said as he pounded her ass hard with every inch of his cock.

"Yes baby, my ass belongs to you, fuck my ass baby, fuck it, fuck it hard." She moaned.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, my god you slut, I'm going to cum in your ass Mom, oh shit here it comes." He said as he shot one spurt into her ass, then he pulled his cock out and shot the rest of it all over the front of her and her dress.

After that night Billy and his mother packed, they moved to the city where the recording studio was. Then with the other members of the band they recorded their first record, then they went on tour promoting it. Christine was right there with her son, fucking other famous rock stars, fucking her son's band mates and fucking her own son.

The first album and tour were received well, so they were back in the studio making another album. Christine went along for the ride again, the opened for bigger bands, they went on a longer tour. The third album did very well and now the band was going to headline, they partied hard, Christine still by her son's side. When they finished touring, they came back looking for a new deal, they got one but they found that the industry went toward grunge.

After the fourth album and tour the band broke up, all four members went their separate ways as did Billy's mother. Chuck Mahoney was able to save some money and was able to start his own record label, he produces many pop music acts. Matt found religion, left the music industry and got married, he now is a pastor at a church in a small town, he and his wife have five kids. Kenny played in a few other bands, then he got a small part in a movie, that led to roll on a television drama, now he does both movies and television.

Billy tried to play in a few other bands, then he put out several solo albums, Billy was able to find success again when he formed a retro hair band with other former hair band members. They tour the country performing the same songs that made them popular in the eighties, then he wrote his memoirs, he changed his mother's name and made her out to be an older neighbor lady. The book was a New York Times best seller for several weeks and as for Billy's mother.

Christine woke up one night, she did not like whom she saw in the mirror, she saw a slut and a drug addict. She no longer saw the loving caring mother and wife her once was, she saw someone who was a shadow of her former self. She gathered up a few things, then she checked herself into rehab, several months later Christine reemerged off of drugs and healthy again. She decided to go back home and a make amends to people she had hurt, maybe finds a job and settles down.

She showed up at her former home, she found out that her husband still lived there alone and she went up the walk, then knocked on the door. When he answered, they both stood staring at each other for several long minutes. Then he invited her in, they talked and cried all afternoon, then they went out to dinner. Phillip told her that she looked like she did before she got caught up in the rock n roll lifestyle. He offered her their sons former room, she agreed and moved in with her ex-husband. It took several months but the two of them reconciled, she sent Billy a short letter telling him that she went home and found what she really wanted out of life again. She then told him in the letter that his father and she were going to get remarried and that they were going to go on a cruise. She wished him happiness and hoped he would someday come home again to see them, she thanked him for loving her all of those years they spent together.

Billy took his mother's letter and put it in a scrap book he kept during his time on the road, he drank a shot of whiskey. He could not wait to get out of this crappy little apartment he was staying and get back out on the road with the other has been to play rock n roll before a crowd again.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers