Mom and the Bully

Story Info
Mom meets his bully and gets seduced by him.
3k words
3.71
220k
204

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,026 Followers

Growing up, you knew only three things. One, you are weak, pathetic, unattractive and a loser. Two, you had no social life, no friends at all. Three, your mom lost her virginity to your tormentor.

When you were in middle school, your mom finally told you the truth. You weren't her son. She adopted you as a baby from an orphanage. Even though she said she was sorry for saying that, you knew it was a fatal blow to you.

Your mom lived a very sheltered life. She never had a boyfriend and she never experienced things during her teenage years. She never drank alcohol or did drugs. She never swore either. She also wore conservative clothing even around you. Not that you didn't mind it, it added to her purity and chaste appearance. You liked it.

It was just you and her growing up. She had a full time job working as a Realtor. Selling people houses and helping people look for their dream homes. The best at what she did. Every one in town knew her name: Josephine Vickers.

You lived in a really nice 2 storey house in a great neighborhood. It had three bedrooms and 1 1/2 bathrooms. Your mom had the biggest room of course and had her own bathroom in it. The main bathroom was down the hall from her room. You had the bedroom close to the bathroom. The third bedroom was made into a guest room. In case family decided to stay over or friends too.

Though you never had friends. Since elementary school, you were always bullied and picked on due to your size. You could never stand up for yourself. You always ended up doing whatever you were told. Which made people disgusted with you. You were always excluded from stuff your peers did.

When you entered middle school, it got worse. Guys were beginning to look at your mom and whisper to each other. Every time she would drop you off at school, they'd whistle at her. She'd shake her head and drive to work after saying goodbye to you.

When you finally entered highschool, you wanted to change yourself and tried out for different sports. None fitted your personality. Too slow to play basketball, or join the track team. Football was too brutal for you, same as baseball. Wrestling wasn't your style either. So you stopped trying and just accepted the fact. You are weak, pathetic, unattractive and a loser.

The one guy who kept on making your life hell, kept telling you that. As he slammed you into lockers, pushed you into trash cans, stole your money, poured yogurt in your backpack. Everyone thought it was funny.

That one guy who kept bullying you, his name was David. The guy was everything you were not. That was attractive, popular, muscular, rich. He even had his own car, while you still got dropped off by your mom. He got laid every weekend by different girls in school. He would even brag it in front of you. He also was in the football team. A linebacker.

You're in your final year of high school now. Just turned 18 at the beginning of the school year. That was when your story began.

You wait outside for your mom to come pick you up. Hoping to God, that she gets here before David gets done with practice. You check your cellphone, 2:30pm it read on your screen. You sigh and place it back in your pocket.

Thirty minutes go by and still nothing. Practice gets done at 4pm. You didn't want to be around when David is done with practice.

Ever since he saw your mom pick you up, he's been boasting about how he's going to get into her pants. To meet that, he's been "protecting" you from the other guys at school. Though it's really always him.

Your mom never questioned why you always looked roughed up when she picks you up. It probably was just boys being boys in her eyes. Though if you had a black eye or any type of physical discomfort, she'd quickly want to know why. You'd always lie and say that you feel or it was an accident. Then you'd beat yourself up for lying to her.

Your mom had shoulder length dark brown hair, emerald green eyes, a curvaceous figure. She looked like she was 29, but she was really 39. She was average height (5'4). You on the other hand, had short light brown hair, brown eyes and a chunky figure. You were 5'6 average height for a boy your age.

You checked your phone again, 3:30 it read now.

"Dang it!" you think to yourself, "what's taking mom so long?"

Twenty minutes later, here comes your mom. She pulls up besides the sidewalk and you get in.

"Hey sweetie," she said in her usual sweet voice, "how's school? Anything happen today? I'm sorry if I was late picking you up, Mrs. Anderson was wanting to look at a new house."

"School was okay, as usual." you said as she starts to pull out of the parking lot, "Dissected a frog today in science class, it was disgusting."

Just as she reaches the main gate to the road, here comes David from the football field. He slowly jogs over to your side and leans in.

"Heyya ms.vickers," he said in a monk friendly tone, "how are you today?"

Your mom smiles politely.

"Oh just fine thanks David." she said in her usual sweet voice, " how are you doing today?"

"Oh just fine since I'm talking to you now." he said laughing a little.

Your mom giggles and blushes. Slowly twirling her fingers through her hair.

"Well I'm glad your day is going well." she says smiling.

David places his arm around your neck and acts like he's rough housing you.

"Did he ever tell you that we are friends?" David asks.

Your mom looks at you puzzled and shakes her head.

"No," she answered," he never said you guys were friends."

"Well we're friends. I've been protecting him from a group of guys who are picking on him." David said.

At once, your mom's eyes beamed with joy and happiness. Could it be that you finally found a friend? Nope it's just a part of David's plan to get closer to your mom.

They continued chatting for a bit. Her asking how his home life is and what's his plans after highschool. He tells her that he plans to go to college on a football scholarship. He walks over to her side to "see her better". But you know something is up.

Suddenly he asks, "is it alright if I come over this weekend to hangout?"

Your mom looks at you as if expecting you to say something. You didn't get it.

"Sure, he'd love to have you over this weekend. You guys can play that new game I got him on his birthday." your mom said cheerfully.

David smiles widely and looks at you. Did he just smirk at you? You get a cold chill down your spine. This could be bad.

"Thx Ms. Vickers," David said happily, "that would be awesome. Where do you guys live?"

Your mom without thought gives him your address. He without thinking places his hand on top of hers. Your mom looks startled and then blushes deeply. She laughs it off and he quickly removes his hand.

"Well I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow," David said after a awkward moment between him and your mom.

"Yeah," she said shortly after, "see you tomorrow morning."

He walks over to a group of football players, obviously his friends and they start laughing. Your mom then pulls out of the school parking lot. You turn your head to see David mentioning something with his hands. You hate the weekend now.

Twenty minutes later, you guys got home. Your mom immediately started cooking dinner. You head up to your mom to do your homework. But you couldn't concentrate. You kept thinking about tomorrow. David is going to be over at your house tomorrow. He'll be in the room right next to you mom's. Hopefully he won't do anything. Hopefully your mom will set him straight.

"Sweetie dinner!" your mom calls from the bottom step.

"On my way!" you answer back.

You swivel in your chair and go downstairs. The smell of dinner fills the air. Tonight she made sloppy joes and tater tots. One of your absolute favorites. Your mom places your plate before you and you began eating. Enjoying each delicious bite of sloppy joe. Taking a drink from a full glass of grape juice, that she places next to you.

The she started talking about how happy she was you having a good friend that protects you. Then got upset about why you never told her about being bullied. She sighs and says that she understands how that is since she too was bullied because of her life choices. While everyone was partying, she was studying. While girls her age had boyfriends and had sex, she was helping her father in his shop and learning how to repair engines.

Because of that, she was considered frigid and weird.

She continued talking about her work day and then about David. Finally after dinner, she goes upstairs and straightens up the guest bedroom. Putting fresh sheets on the bed, dusting the room and vacuuming up any dust bunnies. Getting it ready for David.

It took probably fifteen minutes to do. Once it was done, she sighed and headed to her room to relax. You head to yours and tried to get your homework done. You finally manage to get it done and then began proofreading it. Making sure your answers were correct and through.

You played on your PlayStation 4 for a while. Trying to get past this one part in game you were playing. Finally sleep took you and you turned in for the night.

You had a strange dream. In it, you were standing in the hallway of your house looking towards your mom's room. The door was ajar and you heard the sounds panting and moaning. You couldn't help but be curious as to why your mom was making those sounds. You walk slowly towards her door. The sounds you heard, were more clear. Getting close to the door, you slowly push it open to find her comforter moving up and down repeatedly. Her bed rocking slightly. Then you heard smacking sounds for a while and muffled panting. Your mom's arms wrapped around someone's back. Who was busy moving up and down on top of her.

"Oh Josephine!" said the unknown person on top of your mom.

Your mom moaned loudly and pulled back the comforter to expose the person on top of her. His sweaty back arcing as her fingers dug into his shoulders.

"OH MY GOD!" your mom cried out.

The guy picked up speed and his body slapped into hers. Their moaning got more intense. Now her legs began raising up along his things and straight up. Pointing at the ceiling as they bobbed back and forth. Her comforter now off them. Showing his humping behind and his sack pressed between her legs. Her butt pressed into the mattress and her thighs covered in sweat.

"Agh!" grunted the guy as he stopped moving.

"No!" your mom tried to say.

The guy slumped on top of her. Your mom face covered in sweat and her cheeks flushed red. The guy slowly rolls off her and your heart beats faster.

"Sweetie time to get up!" your mom said behind your door softly knocking on it.

You get up slowly.

"That was a weird dream." you think out loud, "I'm glad it'll never happen."

As you get dressed and head downstairs, there was a knock on the door. Your mom goes to answer it as you go to set at the table.

You heard your mom say hi and come on in.

"You're just in time for breakfast!" she said walking in with David.

"Oh I'd love some," David said.

He places his backpack on the ground next to the chair he sat in. Your mom turns around and begins humming as she flips a pancake.

"Course I'll have you later." David said under his breath.

He stares at your mom's swaying hips intensely. Almost getting caught by her turning around to place the pancake on a platter. He gets up and pretends to help her. Only to "accidentally rub against her behind. She gasps and giggles at what happened.

"Oh David," she giggled, "you're such a sweet guy."

Then kisses his cheek. Satisfied with what he did, he goes to sit back down. You notice a huge bulge in his jeans. Your mom comes over to place the pancakes on the table. Then sits down between you and David. She didn't notice his obvious huge bulge, until she places a few pancakes on his plate. Her eyes widen and she blushes deeply.

She clears her throat and acts like nothing happened.

"So I'm thinking after breakfast, I'll show you around the house." your mom suggested to David.

"What a great idea Ms. Vickers," David said enthusiastically, "id love that."

Your mom finishes her breakfast before you and David. David finishes second. Your mom heads upstairs with David, whose eyes are glued to her butt. You finish your breakfast and follow upstairs. You hear your mom's voice as she shows David around.

"This is the main bathroom, this is his room, this is my room, under no reason can you enter my room. This is the guest room." your mom says to a very distracted David.

He uh-huhs and nods his head, but really couldn't care less.

Then they head back downstairs and outside to the backyard.

"This is our backyard. I have a sorta green thumb, so I've been planting flowers in a little area by the side of the house." your mom continued.

David looks up and notices her bedroom window. Your mom continues on about gardening and wanting to build a pool in the summer. David suddenly snapped back into reality when he heard pool. Pool means seeing her in a swimsuit. Pool means sex, pool means showing off his masculinity and his athleticism.

"I'll help you with that." David said cutting her off.

Your mom giggles and waves it off.

"Oh sweetie," she said, "it's just a pipedream. It'll never happen."

But David was adamant about it. He swore by next summer, she'll have a pool. Your mom smiles and says okay. Ruffling his hair like she does to you. She'd never allow him to do anything. You walk back into the house. Placing by the window looking out into the yard. You didnt notice how your mom kept her hand on his head. Or the fact that David reached his hand and cupped her butt.

Three minutes later, they walk back in. David sits on the couch, you on the armchair while your mom joins David on the other side of the couch. You guys decide to watch TV for a while. Finally your mom gets your attention.

"Sweetie," she says sweetly to you, "can you walk down to the store for us? I'll let you buy whatever you want."

She always sweetens the deal. You get up and get your shoes on. Your mom hands you a twenty dollar bill. She writes down what she wants and hands it to you.

As you open the front door to leave, you heard your mom say "take all the time you need getting back. I'll keep your friend entertained."

But no, your mom wouldn't say that. Surely it was just a trick of brain.

As you leave to go down the street to the store, you didn't see your "friend" pull his pants down or your mom in between his legs. Looking at his huge member. Asking what to do to get it soft. Him telling her to suck him. She lowers her head towards his huge cock. Licking his shaft up to his tip down to his sack. Sucking on his head as she looks up at him. Him pushing her head down all the way.

Hearing her gag as he takes out his phone to record it. Him taking off his shirt as he places her hands on his torso. Him moving her head up and down his shaft. Filling the whole room with his grunting and her gaging. Him unbuttoning her shirt to expose her bra. Her pulling away and covering herself up. Him pulling her back to him and made her continue his blowjob. Him slowly slipped off her bra and pinching her oversized areolas.

Her allowing him to do that. Her sucking fast to get him soft. Him fondling her tits. Him grunting as he got close to cumming. Her moaning from her breasts being played with. Her panties getting wet from her first sexual contact. Her hands slowly rubbing her clitoris as she slowing her sucking. Him moaning as he cums in her mouth. Her continued sucking and swallowing his potent cum down her throat.

Him picking her up and finishing her off.

Her screaming as she came hard. Soiling her red panties. Them kissing passionately and breathing hard. Him lying on top of her. Trying to remove her panties. Her pushing his hand away and pushed him back. Kissing him while she's on top. Him trying again. Her saying no and that she's not ready for that and that she's a virgin.

Him not believing she is on and tries again. Her slapping his face and says stop.

You get home a while later and notice that David has a smack on his cheek. You think he tried something and she rejected his advances. You went to your room as your mom had to talk to David alone.

David and your mom talked about her being a virgin and how giving him a blowjob was the only thing she was comfortable with doing. He sighs and tells her that he'll be patient and wait for her to feel ready. She kisses him and tells him to keep it a secret from her son. Or he won't get her virginity. They laugh and continued kissing.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,026 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 1 month ago

School is out and I'm waiting for my mom to pick me up. I should be excited to go home and play video games, or otherwise enjoy my afternoon, but unfortunately my mind is preoccupied. I'm standing there nervously, looking around at the hoards of my fellow horny high schoolers, watching out for the bane of my existence... David.

I check my phone again to see if Mom is running late, but no update. Again I scan my surroundings hoping against hope that David has distracted himself by picking on some other putz today. Maybe today would be the lucky day I would make it home without getting scuffed up, battered and bruised.

With a smile I see Mom pulling around the lot. I give a little wave as I head to the car, and notice she is pointing just past me and saying something. I lean into the open window to ask "Hey Mom, what's up?" as I'm reaching for the door handle.

"Your friend, David" she says as if she is repeating it, pointing just over my shoulder.

My skin goes clammy and I freeze. "Damnit", I think, "I didn't make it".

"There he is" I hear David from behind me, "my little buddy". Without looking at him I can hear that he has that dreaded big smile, the one he bears whenever he causes me discomfort. "I thought I missed you", I feel his big strong hand on my shoulder which he uses to squeeze far too tightly.

"Hey David" I squeak through the pain.

"Are you looking out for him again today, David?" Mom beams, reveling in the mistaken idea that David is somehow my protector. "You boys are so sweet to look out for each other"

"You bet, Mrs. V, I wouldn't let a thing happen to this little guy" he says as he leans into the window, stepping his heal down onto my foot causing me to cringe and whimper as quietly as I can.

"Please, David, call me Josephine." she leans toward us, both hovering in the open passenger window. "Do you need a ride home sweety?" She leans toward us, her long dark hair spilling forward, along with her generous cleavage that can be seen in her low cut top.

"No, no" I've got practice and I'll hitch a ride with one of the guys after. "You just coming back from showing a house? You look beautiful" he licks his lips and unsubtly drinks in the sight of her bosom.

"Aren't you a darling, you are too sweet" she blushes, seemingly unaware of his lecherous interest in her. "I actually am JUST coming back from showing some beautiful real estate to Mrs. Anderson"

I wedge my foot away from David's crushing heal, and my shoulder from his crushing hand, pop open the door and make my way into the passenger seat. "Thanks David. I guess you need to be getting to practice?" I say, trying not to sound like I'm begging.

David chuckles and flashes his mean smile at me, "I sure do, Tom (what is this character's name?)" he reaches in and gives me a few too hard smacks on the chest. "I'll see you tomorrow little fella, you be sure to let me know if any of those bullies give you a hard time and I'll talk to them"

"Aw, you are so sweet, David. You know I really do appreciate you keeping an eye on this precious cargo for me" she leans over me and puts her hand on his which is resting on the door. This nearly makes her full breasts come out of that top that is struggling to maintain it's structural integrity under her sizeable tits. "What a treasure"

"Quite a treasure" David leers, he reaches down with his other hand and blatantly adjusts his crotch. Again, Mom doesn't seem to notice, or at least she doesn't acknowledge it.

"Oh, David, think about coming over to our house this weekend. You can play the new video game I bought for Tom" as she says this she looks at me expectantly, nodding, with a pleased smile, "wouldn't that be nice, darling?"

Trapped between a MILF and a psychopath, I mumbled out my only answer... "Sure. That sounds like fun"

"There, than it's settled" Mom waved to David who jogged off to practice smashing himself violently into people, a skill that has proven useful in shoving me into lockers and trash cans over the years.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 1 month ago

Good effort. I hope you keep writing.

I would focus on just diving into the scene and letting your descriptions happen naturally, instead of front loading the information like you're writing stereo instructions.

What I mean is, the introduction wastes a bunch of time on stuff that isn't critical to the story you are trying to tell. Instead, just dive in to the character waiting for his Mom, and then do your descriptions as the scene develops, showing us how David is quietly picking on the main character right in front of his Mom who doesn't seem to notice (or care).

You'll get it, keep at it.

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77about 2 months ago

Dude gonna say this. I was never bullied but my daughter was. You owe the bullied kids of the world an

Apology for this hurtful crap.

Betty46fBetty46f4 months ago

very exciting and out of the norm. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the idea but I think story progresses too fast.. 🤔 just saying the speed she fell for the bully is a bit unrealistic... Since it's such a way out there theme needs to be some resistance on her part even if shes a terrible mom...... it's like you could make the step sis just slutty for step bro but that be a boring story same here...

It's not bad just kinda boring drama is the name of the game... well that and hot hot 🔥 sex scenes

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Seduced by My Son's Bully A mother is seduced by her son's handsome bully.in Mature
My Son's Bully My son's bully fucks me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Home Run Friend preys on hot mom.in Mature
Bully Ch. 01 He tricks a mom out of her clothes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories