Mom and the Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,499 Followers

Mom's hands fluttered and scrabbled at my head, both needing me to back off because of the intense pleasure I was giving her and unwilling to have that same pleasure cease. In the end, Mom flopped helpless on her back as I went back and forth, lapping and drinking of her pussy's offerings and sucking and teasing her swollen clitoris, making Mom cum and cum again until she had to force me back or allow her heart to explode.

I came up onto my knees between Mom's widespread legs, watching with pleasure as she twitched and gasped for breath, her lovely tits heaving with effort and her eyes wide with amazement. Her mouth moved for several seconds, but no sound came out at first. Finally, "Sweet fucking G-god, son. Where'd you learn to eat pussy like that?"

I grinned and then shrugged, feeling my face blush in both embarrassment and pleasure. "Not sure, Mom -- it just seemed like, with you, it all comes natural...like some instinct that just tells me just how to please you."

Mom grinned in response and then held out her arms to me. "Then please, come please your mother, John. Fuck me, son. Fuck me right now!"

I had always been a son you didn't have to tell twice to do something. With hungry anticipation, I moved forward, lowering myself onto Mom's sweaty and still trembling body. My cock, stiff and throbbing, slid up her left inner thigh and at the last moment, Mom shifted just so and I felt my cock slipping between her pussy lips and we came together like long time lovers, my cock moving steadily into her as I carried my body forward. I felt myself sink into her to the hilt, my wiry pubes scratching against her clean shaven pussy even as our lips met and Mom accepted my offered tongue, tasting herself as her tongue wrapped around mine.

For a long minute, we just savored the rightness and the completeness of our incestuous joining and everything that had been missing with my delightful fuck with Bethany was now present -- that powerful, almost electric energy that seemed to spark back and forth between my mother and I, enhancing every aspect of our coupling -- from the way Mom's pussy felt pulsating around my cock, to the taste of her mouth and tongue, to the feel of her naked, sweaty skin against mine, to the feel of our hearts pounding in our chests, the beatings becoming as one as we merged and became one, perfect organism.

"I love you, Mom," I breathed, my voice betraying the awe I felt at having my mother impaled on my cock.

"I love you, John," Mom whispered back, tears in her loving eyes as she stroked my face with long, delicate fingers. "I've waited so long for this. I hoped and prayed for this and I hope you don't mind that I took a leap of faith...we've been so close for so long..."

I kissed Mom, stopping her sweet voice from offering any kind of apology. "No regrets, Mom, other than not acting on my desires before this. I hope I can spend the rest of my life catching up on the lost time...catching up like this." I thrust forward gently, making Mom's eyes widen as I went just a little deeper.

As I withdrew slightly, Mom responded, thrusting upwards into me as her legs rose up to cross over each other atop my hips. "Yessss," she hissed. "Always like this, son -- cock buried in my pussy, fucking Mom, making Mommy cum!"

We began to move together, Mom's hips rising to meet my thrusts, driving my hard cock deep into her pussy -- wiggling her hips in such a way to take me deeper inside her, cunt muscles rippling and contracting, massaging and kissing my cock as it moved in and out. Mom's breasts rolled slightly, her long, hard nipples brushing back and forth over my bare chest, sweat making our bodies both slicker and yet stickier as we fucked. Mom's arms tightened around my neck as we kissed, our lips pressed wetly together as our tongues fucked in a rhythm all their own until the kiss was broken as Mom threw her head back and with a feral and lewd sneer, let out a great moan of pleasure as my cock brought her over the edge into a deep chasm of orgasmic pleasure.

I felt a thick coat of pussy cream bathe my cock with fiery ecstasy and I trembled with the effort not to cum right away, but I wanted this first time in Mom's bed -- the first time we both acknowledged our incestuous passions to be long and memorable and bit by bit, I stepped away from the verge of my own climax, riding out Mom's orgasm as her legs tightened around my body, almost sliding up to my waist -- Mom seeming to almost contract her body around my cock, trying to envelop as much as it as she could.

We took up our passionate kiss again, tongues slowly sliding against each other -- moist organs of impassioned flesh merging even as our bodies merged into one humping, stroking, caressing organism of erotically obsessed meat. Sweat dripped from my face onto Mom's lovely visage as her nipples throbbed as if on the point of bursting against my chest while my cock seemed to be swelling inside the almost jealous grip of her cunt muscles, clinging to the shaft of my cock as I moved in and out, her cunt feeling slick and open and yet tight all at the same time.

Mom again broke the kiss, screaming with unbridled pleasure as orgasm took her a second time. I groaned almost in pain as Mom's thighs tightened against my sides as her pussy became a vise around my cock, milking my cock, hungry for my seed. I came to the edge of orgasm, but then Mom's grip around my middle loosened and as she moaned in pleasure, her long, shapely legs slipped off my body to fall wide, leaving Mom spread-eagled beneath me. Somehow, as Mom writhed on my cock, moaning out her great pleasure, I kept control and didn't cum.

As Mom recovered from her newest orgasm, she weakly grinned up at me and whispered, "Better than I ever dreamed. I've never cummed as hard as I have with you, son!"

I leaned in and kissed her and then murmured, "I'm just getting started, Mom." Recalling how I had just fucked Bethany earlier in the morning, I slowly and carefully took Mom's left leg and lifted it up and draped it over my shoulder, making Mom sigh and quiver. Then I lifted her right leg and draped it on the opposite shoulder. I could feel Mom's calf muscles trembling on my shoulder while pussy juice coating her thighs mixed with the sweat on my torso.

I leaned in, kissing Mom against, relishing the sensation of her breasts pillowing against my chest, nipples hard and pulsating wildly in rhythm with her heart. Mom was now helplessly curled up into my body. Having propped my arms up, I used them for leverage and balance as I began to fuck Mom fast and hard.

Mom's body convulsed underneath me -- her orgasm returning almost immediately as I stroked my cock into her pussy again and again and making her lose motor control. My need to cum was building and I rammed my cock into my mother's clasping, sopping wet cunt with an animalistic intensity, feeling akin to a rutting bull. Mom's cries of utter pleasure burst free from her lips as we sloppily kissed, her toes clenching and her feet waving helplessly in the air as her legs stiffened as orgasmic pleasure swept through her body and consumed her.

The perfect sensation of my cock slipping through Mom's wet, silky flesh constantly contracting around my hard penis quickly became too much to bear and I began to snort and howl as my orgasm began to erupt, my cock throbbing almost painfully as it swelled with semen flowing through. When I erupted, my hot semen gushed so hard from my cock that it bordered on real pain, but any pain was wiped away with the flood of Mom's pussy juices melding with my steaming seed to create a wondrous sexual balm that soothed my aching cock and spurred it on to continuing flooding Mom's womb with sperm.

Our bodies seemed to cling to each other -- our skin, sweaty and sticky, merging as we achieved mutual orgasm -- mother and son locked in incestuous ecstasy. As we flew among the heights of sexual satisfaction, my mind played back the long night of Halloween and of encountering Cleo and finding out she was Mom and of having the revelation that Mom and I made perfect lovers and I let out a cry of pure happiness that dwindled away as my lips found Mom and I lost myself in the sweet sensation of kissing her while my cock throbbed and poured out the last of my seed.

I rested on my elbows atop my mother for quite some time while we both tried to catch our breath. The entire time, Mom and I silently stared at each other, communicating our love for each other through expression alone, savoring the waning moments of our incestuous coupling. I gently eased Mom's legs off my shoulders and she eased her trembling limbs up and over my legs, hooking her ankles over mine, not yet willing to let me to move off and out of her.

"Oh my, cowboy, that was...incredible."

I tipped an imaginary Stetson and replied, "My pleasure, ma'am."

Mom took a deep breath and we both shivered with an aftershock of ecstasy as her pussy throbbed around my slowly shrinking cock. "Ohhhh, son - definitely my pleasure too!" She yawned and added softly, "If I had known how extra sweet it would be committing incest with my son, I'd have fucked you long ago!"

She fell asleep then, arms around my neck with me still atop her. I watched her, marveling at her erotic beauty for a little while and then carefully pulled out of her, eliciting an unhappy sigh and then settled myself up against her, smiling to myself as my mother curled up against me, throwing one long, shapely leg over my hip, claiming me for her own even in her sleep.

I drifted off soon enough, still trying to get my mind around the events of this Halloween. As the winds picked up outside and I heard the patter of rain begin to hit the windows, I fell asleep thinking that for all the fun I'd had as a kid, dressing up in costumes and doing "trick or treat" activities, this beat the best of times by a mile. My dreams were filled with replays of the last night's events.

I woke up to find Mom resting her head on my chest, her blue eyes studying me. She smiled and gave me a little kiss on the chest and said softly, "Good afternoon, sleepy head."

"Afternoon, Mom." I said, thrilled that what had happened last night and this morning hadn't been a dream. Mom lifted her head up enough to doubly confirm this with a kiss, her tongue snaking between my lips and finding mine to resume their passionate dance.

When our kiss finally ended, she snuggled back down against me, her leg still draped across my thighs possessively and her hairless vulva rubbing deliciously against me. My cock, aching from more action than I'd ever known in such a short time began to respond. "Lots of sweet dreams, son?"

I nodded and ran my fingers up and down her bare arm. "Yep...and all of them about you, Mom."

Mom snuggled closer, working her body against mine as her hand began to trail over my stomach and moved downward. "I'll try and make all your dreams come true."

We held each other quietly for a while, Mom's fingers finding my stiffening cock and gently stroking it while my hand cupped her breast -- my thumb gently rubbing across her stiffening nipple. Images from my dreams and the night before passed before me yet again and as I recalled discovering it was Mom that was fucking me, a new thought occurred. "Mom...do you think Helen and Betty knew you were fucking your son?"

Mom giggled and replied, "I'm not sure. Betty's known you nearly all your life and might have recognized you...Helen...she was pretty drunk last night. Not that it matters -- those two know how to keep secrets."

"Really?" I said, hoping Mom would illuminate.

Mom gave me an amused look. "Well, none of us have been saints all these years and I certainly haven't been celibate waiting for you to be old enough to fuck. Those two have been along for the ride." Mom giggled again and added, "And sometimes, they've been the ride. My mother gave me a naughty wink for emphasis.

A memory from last night came back strong -- Mom sitting on top of me, my swollen cock wedged deep in her tight pussy and her looking over her shoulder at her friends and barking, "This cowboy's all mine. Maybe I'll let you lick his jizz out of my pussy later."

"Omigod! Mom -- you and Betty...and Helen?" Another memory of Cleo dancing so sexily with Helen last night flashed through my mind and my cock swelled as I recalled Cleo/Mom cupping Helen's tits.

Mom stuck her tongue out at me and then shrugged her shoulders. "I raised you to be open minded, John. I have always loved cock and pussy pretty much equally." She squeezed my cock gently as she continued, "At least, I did until I had this fine thing inside me. It's number one in my world now!"

My mind reeled even as my erection continued to grow. Again, recalling last night's events, I had to ask, "So did they eat my spunk out of your pussy?"

Mom grinned evilly at me and nodded before replying, "Well, I'm not sure what happened to Helen...she was blowing one of the help staff the last time I saw her, but yes, Betty did get to lick my pussy clean before I came home this morning." Mom licked her lips and added, "And then she and I shared all that creamy sweetness in the nastiest kiss you could imagine."

I was both amused and aroused as with a growl, I grabbed hold of Mom and rolled her on top of me, feeling her wet and hot sex slide across my now erect cock, her labia coming to kiss the length of my cock shaft as she settled atop me. "I always knew you were a sexy woman, Mom, but I had no idea..." My voice trailed off as the potential implications hit home.

Mom wiggled her hips, making her pussy lips slide up and down the length of my cock. "No idea I was such a slutty bitch, son? Davy's parties always bring out the naughty in me!" Mom leaned over, letting her breasts drag over my chest as she brought her lips to mine for a kiss. "I think your life, our life together is going to be a fascinating one, huh, cowboy?"

Another memory passed through my mind, making my cock pulse hungrily under the touch of Mom's sopping wet cunt -- the memory of Bethany smacking her lips after tasting Mom's pussy on my cock and then teasingly informing me that she would love to join my lover and I sometime. I let go with a groan as I considered that possibility.

Mom, slowly working her juicy pussy on my cock looked at me, her head cocking quizzically to one side and said, "Something on your mind, son?"

I grinned and said, "Just considering whether or not a fantasy of mine might come true."

Mom licked her lips again and then rising slightly and taking the head of my swollen cock between her labia, her pussy juices flowing over it, replied as she slowly sank down on my erection, "I don't see why not, John." Mom flexed her pussy muscles around my cock, making me gasp. "After all, Mom made your greatest fantasy of all come true, didn't she?"

My hands came up to cup my mother's bountiful breasts as she gradually impaled herself on my thick cock, my mind awash with the truth of her statement and all the endless possibilities that offered themselves up. As Mom began to ride me, I smiled up at my wanton mother and said, "So, tell me about Davy's Christmas party!"

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,499 Followers