Mom Assumes Sister's Chores

Story Info
Amorous twins trick mom into assuming sister's nightly chore.
15.7k words
4.75
238.1k
513
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
781 Followers

Part I.

Angie Stewart heard her son pull into the driveway. She glanced up from her book and looked at the clock above the fireplace: 11:50. Hmm, she thought, Paul's home early for a Saturday night. She looked back down at her book and heard Paul come in through the kitchen door entrance. She saw the dim light from the kitchen as he opened the refrigerator door.

"Hi, Mom. Whatcha, doing up so late?" He walked across the room and kissed his mother on top of her head. As she leaned forward to accept his kiss, he took the opportunity to look down her night gown and ogle her breasts. For as long as he could remember he had been enamored with her breasts, well, really, any breasts. His mom had nice breasts for a 41-year-old mother of twins. They were big and soft and appeared to have only a slight amount of sag. He liked that they were milky white and wondered if she had big dark nipples like he imagined. She often went braless in the house and he was constantly mesmerized by the way they swayed when she walked.

"Your Dad is snoring again. He refuses to use his CPAP." She smiled. "It may be the end of our marriage." She folded the book into the blanket covering her lap. "You're home early for a Saturday night." Frisco, his mom's cat who was snuggled into the blanket, looked perturbed at being disturbed. He stretched out one of his front legs, spread his toes extending his claws, and went back to sleep.

"Yeah, well, I went out with Wendy tonight and you know her Dad has the strict midnight curfew thing and all. I always get her home at least 15 minutes early to avoid any problems." He made air quotes with one of his hands when he said "problems." The other hand was full of white grapes he'd taken from the refrigerator.

Her brow furrowed just above her nose the way it always did when she was thinking. Paul had always thought it was adorable. "I thought you two weren't going steady anymore."

"We're not, but we're still friends and all. We went to see the new Spiderman movie. It was dumb by the way." He tossed a couple of grapes into his mouth and said, "Goodnight, Mom. I'm going to hit the hay."

"Night, honey. I'll probably sleep down here on the couch again tonight." She watched her son walk up the stairs. She couldn't believe that her baby boy had grown up to be such a tall, strong man. Although he was only 18-years-old, he had broad muscular shoulders and a narrow athletic waste. He'd be graduating from high school in a few short weeks, but he had decided that college was not for him and planned on working full time down at the Ford dealership. The manager of the service department thought Paul had a lot of potential as a mechanic. He already had the rough, strong hands of a man who worked for a living.

Paul had dated Wendy off and on all through high school and Angie wasn't quite sure he was ready for the 'big leagues' of dating after high school. Wendy was very sweet, and quite lovely, but she was also the only daughter of the pastor of one of the largest Southern Baptist churches in the state. Naturally, her father was very strict and Wendy was amazingly naïve to the ways of the world. Angie was worried that some cougar would sweep her young naïve son into a manipulative relationship, or worse, some woman would get pregnant to trap him into marriage.

She opened her book, but couldn't seem to focus on the words. She looked back up the stairs where her son had just disappeared. I sure hope he'll be okay, she thought. She wasn't worried a bit about Paul's twin sister, Cindy. She was wise to the ways of the world and had always been popular in high school. She had dated several guys, but was smart about not getting terribly involved with any one of them. Of course, she knew that Cindy was sexually active. Angie had gotten her a prescription for birth control pills and made sure she knew about STDs. Paul on the other hand worried her. She was pretty sure that he was still a virgin. She whispered to Frisco, "I'll have Cindy talk to him about girls this summer before she heads to college." She looked down at Frisco who had opened one eye purring away on her lap and then at the half clothed blond-haired hunk on the cover of her trashy romance novel.

As Paul walked up the stairs, he noticed light seeping out from underneath his sister's bedroom door. He stopped by her door and listened but all he could hear was the melodic snoring of his father down the hall. He slowly opened the door and saw his sister sitting up in bed. She smiled at him over the top of her iPad and pulled the buds out from her ears. He placed his finger over his lips in the universal sign of quiet and whispered, "Mom's still up. She's downstairs reading." He slowly closed the door and walked over to Cindy's bed.

"You're home early. Did you go out with Wendy, again?"

"Yep."

"And?"

"Why don't you tell me."

Smiling, she said, "You're so bad. We'll have to be extra quiet." She threw the covers over to the side exposing her beautiful toned legs. She was wearing a white camisole and purple panties. He could see the camel toe of her vagina through the thin, almost sheer fabric. He also noticed her nipples starting to harden under the light fabric of her top. She scooted to the edge of the bed and folded her legs to sit Indian style.

"Come here." She pulled him toward her by his belt buckle. "You know I don't mind doing this for you...at all," she said as she unbuckled his belt and unfastened his blue jeans, "but you're going to miss me when I head to college in the Fall." He was already hard as she pulled his jeans and boxers down to his ankles in one quick motion. "How are you going to fall asleep when I'm gone?"

She looked up into his dark brown eyes and smiled as she sucked the corona of his cock into her mouth. He took in a sharp breath and closed his eyes. "Your dick tastes like pussy." She smiled up at him. She sucked the entire length of cock into her mouth and then withdrawing it asked, "Whose better at sucking dick, me or Wendy?" She sucked him into her warm inviting mouth again.

"Fuck...you, by far. She's not nearly as into as you," he said.

"Well, I do love sucking cock." She sucked him into her mouth and pressed the head of his dick into the back of her throat until she gagged. To her dismay, she still had not mastered deep throating. But, she could already taste his salty pre-cum so she knew she was driving him crazy. She felt him reach down and softly take her left breast into his right hand. He gently kneaded her breast causing her nipples to get even harder. He had a very gentle touch that she loved.

She let his cock slip from her mouth and reached down and pulled her top up and over her head. "Wendy does have much bigger tits than me." He looked down at his twin sister's beautiful young breasts. Her nipples were rock hard. She was unquestionably beautiful sitting on her bed with crossed legs wearing only her small purple panties, her red hair pulled back into a ponytail set high on the back of her head. The dark panties contrasted with her alabaster skin. She took each breast into her hands and pushed them together. When she let go of her breasts, they sprang back into position as only the breasts of an 18-year-old woman would. Paul loved his twins' breasts. They formed nice cones that curved down slightly and were tipped with dark pink nipples that always seemed to be erect.

She absentmindedly stroked his cock with her hand as she spoke. "What do Wendy's tits look like?"

Paul smiled down at his sister. He thought it was adorable that she was self-conscious about her pert breasts. She, like most women, assumed that all men liked big boobs. Paul teased her by saying, "They're big and pretty much perfect. They hang down from her chest and spread out into two big cantaloupe sized tits."

Cindy stuck out her lower lip like she was pouting. Paul wasn't lying when he told her, "I like your nipples better, though. They're always hard and ready to be sucked. Wendy's nipples are never hard like yours."

She sucked her brother's hard-on back into her mouth. Paul closed his eyes, and pulled on Cindy's nipples causing her to moan. "Anyway," he continued, "when her tits are pointed at the floor in 20 years your tits will still be beautiful."

She allowed Paul's dick to slide back out from between her lips. She said, "I like how Wendy's boobs sway when she's not wearing a bra."

Paul looked down at her again. "You know, I probably could talk Wendy into showing them to you if you want to see them."

Cindy smiled up at him. "Maybe I'd like that."

Paul said, "You should see how they sway when I fuck her doggy style!"

Cindy had a thoughtful look on her face and said, "Yum, I'd really like to see that!"

Although the twins routinely fooled around like this, they had not crossed that last line to actual fucking. They had never even discussed the possibility, but instead both seemed to be happy with the way things were.

She pulled Paul back into her mouth and started to really suck her brother's cock in earnest. She could tell that he was getting close. She could taste a constant stream of pre-cum and he had placed a hand on the back of her head the way he always did before he came in her mouth. She looked up into his eyes. He was staring back down at his sister's beautiful green eyes. She placed her hands on his naked butt, urging him to push his cock into the back of her throat. He gently fucked his sister's mouth, feeling the amazing sensations of an imminent orgasm. She knew that he wouldn't hurt her or gag her...he never did.

As he always did before he came he asked permission with his raised eyebrows. She almost imperceptibly nodded yes and sped up her sucking motion, willing him to cum onto the back of her throat. She felt him tense and then the first small dribble of cum fell on her tongue, followed by a huge rope of cum that shot from the end of his cock onto the back of her throat. She swallowed as quickly as she could, but some of his semen leaked out of the corner of her mouth and fell onto her chest, running down between her tits. When he was done, she sucked to make sure she had every drop and then let his cock slip out from between her lips. "Wow. That was a huge load. Didn't you just fuck Wendy?"

He smiled at his sister as she rubbed his cum into her chest and then used the back of her hand to wipe the dribble off of her chin and lips. "That was a couple of hours ago."

She grinned and asked, "Seriously, what are you going to do when I head off to college in the Fall? Explode?" He smiled back at her, kicked off his shoes, and then removed his boxer shorts and jeans. He climbed into her bed and she nestled against him as they cuddled and talked quietly. He ran his hand along her flat stomach, occasionally moving up to cup one of her breasts.

He asked, "Were you serious about a threesome with Wendy?"

She grinned, lowered her eyes demurely, and said, "Who said anything about a threesome, mister?" She gently punched him the arm. "But. Yeah. Maybe. I've never been with a girl before." She took his hand and moved it to the elastic band of her panties. He slid his hand down and found her pussy very wet and very warm. He gently slid his fingers on each side of her labia ignoring her clit. He could read his twin just as well as she read him. Her body would tell him when she was ready.

"I think Wendy might be into it. She loves it when I go down on her and I know you'd be better at it than me."

Cindy opened her lazy eyes and looked at her brother. "Does her pussy taste like my pussy?"

"Sort of. It's different, but similar. She doesn't shave like you do, so the hair traps the scent. It's more musky smelling than you are, but not in a bad way."

Cindy moved her legs and Paul slid his middle finger into her sister's vagina. She moaned as he slowly finger fucked her, ensuring that his palm rubbed her clit.

"Do you think Wendy would freak out if she found out that you and I mess around like this?"

"Probably. At first." Paul began to quicken his pace. "Her dad is so strict she will do almost anything that she thinks he would disapprove of as long as there is a reasonable chance she won't get caught. She's a freak if you give her a chance."

Cindy was breathing deeply now, pulling on her own nipples. Paul lowered his mouth to one of her nipples and sucked sending Cindy over the edge in an intense orgasm. She grabbed a pillow and placed it over her face as she came. Paul slowed his finger fucking and raised his palm off of her clit so as not to over stimulate her.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms for several minutes while Cindy's heart rate and breathing returned to normal. She lay in her brother's arms with a big grin on her face. "One of these days I'm going to get you to fuck me."

Paul just smiled. "Promises, promises..."

Then he floored her. "What about a threesome with Mom?"

The grinned disappeared from her face. "What?"

"I've been thinking about what's going to happen when you head off to college."

"Paul, there is no fucking way Mom would go for that."

"Let's just say for a second that Mom will go for it. Would you?"

"Honestly, I don't know. The thought of being with Wendy excites me but I've never even thought about being with Mom." She looked off into space as she imagined what it would be like to have sex with her own mother. Then, she suddenly shook her head and said, "It'll never happen, so why are we wasting time on this."

Paul smiled at his sister. "I have been thinking about it and I think I have a way to make it happen."

After Paul had shared his plan with Cindy he asked, "Well? Yes? No?" He had his palms raised to the ceiling.

"Dude. That might actually work."

Paul smiled. "Dude. Does that mean you'll help me?"

"Dude. Yeah. Okay. I'm in." They both laughed at the stupidity of their conversation.

He gently kissed his twin on the lips. "I love you, even if you do taste like cum." He pinched one of her nipples.

"Ouch!" She slapped his ass. "I love you, too, even if you're a dick."

Part II.

Angie started awake wondering where she was. She had the feeling that someone was staring at her. Before she opened her eyes, she tried to take stock of her surroundings. She was aware that she was sleeping on her stomach and that Frisco was sleeping in the middle of her back. She was also aware that she was hot. Very hot. Furnace hot. In fact, she was sweating. She opened her eyes and immediately realized that she was on her couch in the living room, a very heavy quilt was covering her, and that Paul was sitting in the recliner across the room sipping on a cup of coffee.

When he saw her open her eyes he said, "Good morning, Sunshine."

"Morning," she croaked.

"Did you sleep well on the couch last night?"

"Hell no." Angie rarely cursed but she was tired of sleeping on the couch just because her husband needed to lose 50 pounds and refused to sleep with his CPAP "because it hurts my nostrils." Pussy, she thought to herself. I'm going to make his ass sleep on the couch from now on and we'll just see how long it takes him to start using his CPAP. Then, she smiled in spite of her lousy mood. She had no idea she was so irritated at her husband until this very moment.

"That's the smile I wanted to see." Paul was smiling back at his mother.

She didn't have to feign her irritation. "Go get me some coffee."

When Paul returned Angie was sitting up on the couch. She had thrown the quilt off of herself and a freshly bothered Frisco was walking up the stairs. She had unbuttoned the top few buttons of her nightgown to allow some heat to escape, which exposed an ample amount of cleavage to Paul's delight. Her hair was a mess and she had a crease in her face where she'd been lying on one of the uncomfortable throw pillows she kept on the couch. She took the cup from Paul without a word and took her first sip of morning coffee. She felt the warm elixir stream down her throat and into her stomach. Pure heaven, she thought as she smiled again. She ran a hand through her hair and did her best to make herself presentable. As she mussed her hair her breasts swayed under her nightgown.

Paul watched his mother as she fussed with her hair, but he was really watching her breasts as they swayed. Time to put the plan into action. Paul let his mom finish about half of her cup of coffee in silence and then he asked, "Mom, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, you may ask a question." She emphasized the word 'may' to indicate his grammatical error.

"Yeah, right. Sorry. May I ask you a question?"

"Yes."

"Does it make Dad mad when you sleep on the couch?"

"I don't think so. Why do you think he'd be angry?"

He was aware that she had corrected another grammatical mistake, but this time he didn't acknowledge it. Paul feigned embarrassment and said, "Well...uh...I'm not sure how to ask this."

"It's okay, darling. Just ask."

"Okay. Well, uh, because of sex and stuff."

Angie smiled in spite of herself and thought, He's so adorable the way he's embarrassed to talk about sex. She didn't want him to become self-conscious about his question so she answered him right away. "Honey, we've been married a long time, your Dad and I, so those sorts of things become less important."

Paul acted like he was processing her answer and then said, "So, sex is less important after marriage."

Angie smiled again. "No. That's not what I'm saying. Let me put it this way. When a couple first gets married, they tend to make love a lot. Most couples do it every day or sometimes more than once per day. But, it's a sad fact that most couples stop having regular sexual relations after a few years of marriage."

"So, you and Dad don't have sex anymore?"

"No, that's not quite right either. I'd say your Dad and I occasionally make love."

Paul felt bad that his mother actually looked sad, but he had to go through with his plan. "So, like two to three times a week?"

"Ha! I wish!" Angie was surprised by her own outburst and her cheeks flushed. She immediately regretted letting her son into her own little world of loneliness. "I'm not really comfortable telling you how often, but let's just say it's less than once a week." Then she added in her own mind, It's more like twice a year!

Paul sat quietly sipping his coffee pretending to be deep in thought. "So, Dad doesn't care if you sleep on the couch because you don't have sex very often anymore. Is that right?"

"I'd say that's accurate. Yes."

Again, Paul sat quietly. He got up from the chair and came back with the carafe of coffee. He topped off his cup and his mom's cup, returned it to the kitchen, and then sat back down in the recliner. "Mom, is sex fun?"

Now she was sure that her suspicions were true. He is a virgin. "Hmm. That's a tough one. The short answer is, yes, sex is fun. It's pleasurable. But, it's also serious business. On top of breaking a girl's heart if you treat her badly, you can get a woman pregnant or catch all kinds of diseases from sex. It's not something that you should do lightly or with little consideration."

Paul sat quietly for a few minutes and then said, "Mom, thanks for talking to me like an adult."

She smiled and said, "Of course, darling. You are and adult."

"I'm going to take a shower and get ready. Cindy and I are going to pick up Wendy after lunch and go to the lake for a while." He ran up the stairs and she heard his bedroom door open and then shut.

When Paul got to his room he grabbed his iPhone.

Paul: the rabbit and crow walk together in the desert

Vysis
Vysis
781 Followers