Mom Assumes Sister's Chores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
779 Followers

Cindy: wtf? are you high?

Paul: plan initiated

Cindy: wtf are you talking about?

Paul: the thing we talked about last night. mom is on the couch. go downstairs now J

Cindy: oh. OH! OMW

Cindy jumped out of bed, pulled a T-shirt on over her naked body, and went downstairs. She plopped down in the chair that Paul had vacated only a minute or so before. Angie was still sipping coffee on the couch. "Morning, Mom."

"Morning, sweetheart. What are your plans for the day?"

"I think Paul and I are going to go to the lake for a little while this afternoon."

"Yeah, he just told me that." Angie heard the shower running upstairs and she took the opportunity to speak with Cindy while Paul was in the shower. "Cindy, I need to ask you something about your brother but I don't want him to find out, okay?"

"Sure, Mom. What's up?"

"You know that your brother has been dating Wendy off and on pretty much for the last four years?"

"Right."

"And, you now that Wendy's parents are very strict with her."

"I'd say more like fanatical, but let's not quibble over words."

Angie smiled. "I'll stick with 'strict.' Anyway, I'm worried about your brother. Most kids have at least some romantic experiences in high school." Angie made air quotes and said, "And, by romantic I mean some sexual experience. Not necessarily sexual intercourse, but at least second or third base."

Cindy laughed and said, "Hello. It's 1955 calling. I'd like my description of necking back."

Angie was perplexed. "What would you call it?"

"It's fine, mom. I know what you're talking about. Hooking up in the backseat of the car."

"Okay. Hooking up." Angie made a face like she'd smelled something bad. "Hooking up is an ugly expression, don't you think?"

"Mom, we're getting off track. You were asking me something about Paul."

"Yeah. Sorry. Right. Do you think Wendy and Paul have done anything?"

"Whatever!" Cindy started laughing. "That dork have sex with Wendy! Right!"

Angie knew she shouldn't laugh but she was enjoying Cindy's mirth and it was contagious. She laughed with Cindy in spite of herself. "Cindy. Be nice."

"Sorry. No, Mom. I'm pretty sure Paul is a virgin. He probably doesn't even know how to masturbate." Cindy was making the arm motion in the air that was universally recognized as jerking off a cock.

Angie feigned surprise. "Cindy!" She then said, "Really?"

"Mom! Come on. This is Paul we're talking about. He's a dork when it comes to women. Why do you think he's dated Wendy for four years? There's no pressure. She can't have sex because of her fanatical parents and Paul doesn't seem very interested in sex anyway. It's a match made in heaven."

"Well, it worries me. He was just asking me some very naïve questions and, well, I'm concerned that he might end up in some trouble down the road." She looked worried. She sighed and said, "I think you should talk to your brother about sex and find out what he knows."

"Wait. What? No way!" She looked perplexed and asked, "Isn't that Dad's job, anyway?"

"Cindy. He's your twin. He's your only brother."

"When it comes to sex, he's a total dork, Mom. Anyway, what am I supposed to say? 'Hey, brother, have you nailed Wendy yet, or how often do you jerk one out?'"

"Cindy!" She could feel her temper starting to rise and she took a deep breath to calm her nerves. After a long pause, she continued. "Think of it this way. Your brother always helps you when he's better at something than you. He's better at math, and he helped you get through Advanced Calculus."

"True."

"Well, you have more experience in the area of romance, so I think you should return the favor and help him out."

"Mom. Please, no. I really don't want to talk to my brother about sex."

"Please. Consider this a favor. I'll owe you one."

Cindy sighed. She slumped her shoulders, lowered her head and said, "Okay. I'll do it." She sounded like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.

"Thank you."

When Cindy got back to her room she typed out a text message to Paul.

Cindy: damn dude ur good

Paul: she took the bait, huh?

Cindy: worked like a charm, u dog

Cindy put the phone down and then picked it back up. She typed another message.

Cindy: i'm getting wet thinking about it

Paul: J

Part III.

Paul and Cindy pulled into Wendy's driveway around 2:00 PM. Rev. John Thomas expected his children to make themselves available for lunch after Sunday services and Wendy was not allowed to go out until after 2:00 PM, and only if all of her homework was done. Wendy had gotten into the habit of doing weekend homework on Friday afternoon after school to ensure that she'd get time to have fun on the weekend.

Paul turned to Cindy and said, "Come on. His High Holiness the Right Reverend Saint Thomas will not tolerate us picking up Wendy without first going in to speak with him. I made the mistake of honking the horn for her once." He held up one finger and made a face. "Never again. Did you know that Lott, of Sodom and Gomorra fame, probably would have honked his horn for his girlfriend if he'd have had a car? I know now it now!" He held up his finger again. "ONCE!"

Cindy rolled her eyes and got out of the car. She was wearing cutoff jeans over her bikini bottoms and a T-shirt. Her beautiful toned pale legs stretched out from the shorts and ran all the way to her cute feet in flip-flops. The ties of the bikini top could be seen at her neck. Paul said, "Don't be surprised if he mentions something about you wearing a bikini and starts a lecture on women tempting men." Cindy rolled her eyes again.

Anita Thomas opened the door. "Paul. Cindy. Welcome. Wendy is getting ready. Rev. Thomas is in his study. Paul, you know the way."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you."

Paul and Cindy walked to the back of the house and stopped at the open door to Rev. Thomas' study. Paul knocked on the door jam.

Rev. Thomas looked up from the papers on his desk and said, "Paul. Nice to see you. Come in. Oh! Hello, Cindy. Nice to see you again." As soon as he saw Cindy he rose from his chair and walked around to shake her hand, and then gestured to the two leather over-stuffed chairs in front of his desk. He was nothing if not a complete gentleman. "Please. Sit down." He looked at each of them in their eyes and said, "So, what do we have in store for my little princess today?"

Paul was used to Rev. Thomas and said, "We thought we'd head to the lake this afternoon. Of course, with your permission, sir."

He looked at Cindy and then back at Paul. "I think that would be fine. I do like that your sister will be along as a chaperone, although I'm not sure I approve of her bathing attire."

Paul thought, bingo, and prayed that Cindy would not roll her eyes at the reverend. Since he knew his twin so well, he saw her sit up slightly and just knew she was revving up for a fight. He heard the unmistakable sound that one's lips make as they part in preparation for saying something when Wendy walked into the study. Saved by the bell!

"Ah, here's my princess now." Wendy was dressed in a yellow sun dress that she was obviously wearing over her black one-piece bathing suit. She was really stunningly beautiful and Cindy once again saw why Paul put up with Rev. Thomas' nonsense. Wendy was tall at 5'8" and had a full figure body with large breasts, a narrow waist, wide hips and a full butt, and shapely, but powerful legs. Wendy worked out and it showed. Her dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she was wearing a baseball cap. Her stark blue-gray eyes were piercing when contrasted with her dark hair.

"Hi, Daddy." She walked around the desk and kissed her father on the cheek. She then sat on the edge of his desk and winked at Paul.

"Paul was just telling me that you were going to head to the lake for the afternoon. Is your homework done, young lady?"

"Yes, sir."

"Excellent. Have you asked permission from your mother?"

"Yes, sir. She said it is fine with her as long as you approve."

"Well, good. Have fun, and be sure to wear sunscreen."

Paul and Cindy stood in unison. "Reverend Thomas," said Cindy, "with my red hair and fair skin I always have to wear the strongest sunscreen available. I'll make sure Wendy doesn't burn."

Rev. Thomas smiled. "Fine. Fine." He walked them to the door where he handed the three teenagers to Mrs. Thomas. She escorted them to the door.

When they got to the car, Wendy said, "Cindy, sorry for my Dad's comment about your bikini. He just can't control himself."

"You heard that, huh? Thank God you walked in or I might have said something."

Paul looked at Cindy, who was sitting in the back seat behind Wendy. "Ha! Might have said something!"

They all laughed. Cindy was famous for her temper; it came naturally with her red hair. Cindy said, "I know he can't help it."

Wendy replied, "The problem with us Baptists is that we are terribly worried what other people might think. There's that old joke: 'If you invite one Baptist to go fishing with you he'll drink all your beer. If you invite two Baptist, they won't drink any.' It's so fucking true." Wendy leaned over and kissed Paul deeply, her tongue slipping into his mouth. "Thanks for getting me out of that house for the afternoon."

From the back seat Cindy said, "I'm jealous."

Wendy looked over her seat at Cindy and said, "With your looks you can have any boy you want. You're fucking hot!"

"Thanks, but that's not what I mean. I want Paul, too." She winked at Wendy. Paul looked back at Cindy and then over a Wendy. He shrugged and returned his attention to driving.

Wendy looked back at Cindy over her seat and said, "I'm not sure how to respond to that."

Cindy smiled broadly and looked out of her window at the trees as they whizzed by.

The three teenagers were pleasantly surprised to find that the beach was not terribly busy. There were several families and a few mothers with their smaller children. They found a spot off to the side of the man-made beach along the lake front and put out their blanket and beach umbrella.

Cindy took out a tube of SPF 50 sun screen and began to apply it to her arms, legs, stomach, and chest. She carefully applied it to her throat and face. "Wendy, can you get my back?" She handed the tube to Wendy and rolled over onto her stomach.

Wendy applied the sunscreen to Cindy's back and then applied it to herself. As she was applying it to her legs, Cindy noticed that Wendy had dark pubic hairs sticking out from the elastic around her inner thighs. "Wendy! Why don't you shave or at least trim your bush, girl?"

"What?" Cindy pointed to Wendy's crotch. "Oh. Yeah, well, I can't."

"What do you mean, 'You can't'?"

"Dad says that only whores shave or trim their pubic hair. I just can't take another lecture on how Mary Magdalen probably shaved her pubic hair...which is absurd of course. Dad says that God put pubic hair there for a reason and no one should be seeing it but my future husband."

Cindy looked shocked and then a thought crossed her mind and she was furious. "Are you telling me that your Dad checks your bush to make sure it's not shaved?"

"No!" She lowered her eyes, clearly embarrassed by this conversation. "He has Mom check." She quickly added, "But, she doesn't check. She just trusts me to do as I'm told. I don't want her to get in trouble so I don't challenge him."

"Fuck me!"

"No," Wendy said, "fuck me. I'm the one with hairs sticking out of my bathing suit."

Paul interrupted, "I don't mind your bushy pussy."

Wendy leaned over and kissed Paul. "Thanks, baby."

"Well," said Cindy, "mine is shaved completely." She looked around to make sure no one was looking and she pulled her bikini bottom to the side fully exposing her baby smooth vagina to Wendy and Paul. The labia were slightly swollen from her excitement and the hood of her clitoris was protruding out from the top of the labia. "I guess that makes me a whore."

Wendy stared at Cindy's vagina for several long seconds and then looked up at Paul's face, who was also staring at his sisters exposed pussy. Wendy then looked into Cindy's face, who was staring back into Wendy's eyes.

"Cindy! Paul's right here." She nodded her head toward Paul as if Cindy had not noticed him there and it would be a revelation that Paul was actually staring at her exposed muff.

Paul spoke first. "We're twins. We used to take baths together. I've seen her naked."

"Yeah, but...not recently...or wait...do you?"

Paul smiled at Wendy. Cindy was beaming as well.

Cindy broke the trance. "Okay, I showed you mine, now you show me yours."

"No!"

"Come on."

"No! I'm too hairy!"

Paul and Cindy said simultaneously, "No, you're not." They smiled at each other. Then they both said together, "Jinx." All three of them laughed.

Wendy looked around, lowered her voice and whispered, "I'm not going to show you my pussy."

"How about if I help you trim it up a little? I'm not talking about shaving or trimming too much, but just a little trim to keep the hairs from sticking out of your suit...and panties." Cindy raised her eyebrows.

Wendy looked dubious but, of course, she actually wanted to do it. "Okay, but only if we can do it at your house so Mom doesn't get suspicious."

"Deal!" Cindy stuck out her lower lip. "If you're not going to show me your pussy, then how about those beautiful big tits? They're not hairy, are they?"

Paul answered, "No. No they're not."

Wendy play slapped Paul on the butt. She looked down at her own breasts and the very modest amount of cleavage that was showing from the neckline of her conservative one-piece black swimsuit. Wendy looked around again and then used her hands to press her large breasts together. "These?"

"Yeah. Let's see them."

Wendy looked around again and noted that no one was paying the least bit of attention to the three teenagers on the edge of the beach. She lowered the strap off of one shoulder and then the other shoulder. She pulled down on her suit and both of her breasts sprang free, hanging proudly from her chest. Her nipples were erect, but Cindy recalled Paul's comments and noted that Wendy's nipples were nowhere near as long and hard as her nipples.

Exposing herself to the twins in public like this excited her more than she expected. She noted that Cindy was staring intently at her breasts and absentmindedly licked her lips. "Do you want to touch them?"

Wendy looked around and then leaned forward for Cindy. Cindy gently felt the weight of Wendy's breasts and then kneaded them softly, rubbing her thumbs across her erect nipples. Without asking permission Cindy leaned forward and sucked the right nipple into her mouth, rolling her tongue around. A moan slipped from deep within Wendy's throat. Wendy leaned back and pulled her suit back over her chest. She stared at Cindy's tits.

Without having to be asked, Cindy slipped the bikini top to the side exposing her perky smaller breasts to the world. As usual, Cindy's nipples were hard enough to cut diamonds.

"Wow! Those nipples." Wendy shot her hand out and pinched Cindy's left nipple. She gently rolled it between her fingers.

"Hmm. A woman's touch is different, isn't it?"

Paul suddenly interrupted them. "Uh, we have a problem." He was laying on his stomach on the beach towel.

The girls looked at Paul as if they had forgotten he was there. Paul rolled over onto his back and looked down at his erect penis forming a pup tent in the front of his swimsuit.

Cindy said, "Whip it out. Wendy here will take care of that bad boy for you."

"Not here!" Wendy looked around. "If any of this ever got back to my Dad I'd be grounded until I'm 45-years-old if he didn't crucify me first."

Cindy turned to Paul. "Looks like your shit out of luck, dude."

Wendy kissed Paul serendipitously stroking his cock. "Sorry, baby. I'll make it up to you later."

"Great," Paul said not sounding at all like the situation was great. "You two stop making me hard and it will go down on its own." He rolled back over onto his stomach and sighed.

Part IV.

Paul and Cindy dropped Wendy off at her home with the required visit with Rev. and Mrs. Thomas. Wendy had already given Paul a proper deep goodbye kiss in the car, and now gave him a chased peck on the cheek for the benefit of her parents. Paul acted like it embarrassed him and Cindy used all of her willpower not to roll her eyes in front of Wendy's parents.

As they were riding back to their house Cindy turned to her brother and said, "Wendy is really hot."

"Yeah. She sure is."

"But, her dad. Holly fuck! She can't shave her pubic hair!" Cindy shook her head and her ponytail whipped from side to side. "What normal father thinks even one second about his daughter's vagina? The answer is none, by the way. No normal father thinks about their daughter's vagina. Only a pervert or freak." She looked at Paul. "I bet he beats off thinking about his daughter's pussy. I bet he likes a thick bush so he doesn't let her shave. Pervert."

Paul just looked over at his twin and then focused his attention back on the road. She was right, of course, but Paul was desensitized to Rev. Thomas' nonsense and didn't think about him very often anymore. Wendy was beautiful, smart, and loved to fuck and that was good enough for him to put up with all of her father's shit.

As they pulled into the driveway Paul noted that his Dad's car was not in its parking spot. "Dad's not home."

Cindy looked at Paul with a blank stare and then suddenly the meaning of his statement hit her. "Oh. Yeah."

"Are you up to it? It's a big step and we may be pushing Mom too far."

Cindy's pussy tingled at the thought of having a threesome with her twin and her mom, and she squeezed her thighs together, which did not go unnoticed by Paul.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Paul leaned in and kissed Cindy deeply on the mouth. "I love you, sis."

"I love you, too."

"If this works out, you and Mom may drown in cum. I've got the blue balls from hell after this afternoon watching the two of you fondle each other's tits."

"Sorry." She patted Paul on the dick noting that it was semi-erect. "I'll make it up to you either way."

"If Mom doesn't throw us out of the house or lock one of us in our room for life."

"You are not building my confidence."

"Come on. Let's do this before we chicken out."

The twins walked into the house finding their mother in the kitchen. Paul kissed his Mom on top of her head and said, "Hey, Mom."

"Hi, guys. Have fun at the lake?"

Cindy said, "Yeah, it was nice. It wasn't too busy on the beach."

Paul saw that his mom was stirring cake batter and he stuck his finger into the bowl and licked the batter off. "Stop that." She slapped his hand. "I don't want your dirty fingers in my cake batter."

Paul smiled and slapped his mother on her round bottom. He'd never done that before and was surprised at how firm it was.

"Ow!" She tried to slap him again but he dipped his finger back into the batter and ran away. Cindy howled watching the show.

Angie rubbed the spot where Paul had slapped her and said, "That really hurt."

Paul asked, "Should I kiss it and make it better?"

"Yes. You may kiss my ass."

Cindy howled again. "You two are too funny."

Still rubbing the spot where Paul had smacked her, Angie smiled and said, "I remember when your dad used to slap me on the butt all the time."

Paul walked up behind his mother and slipped his arms around her waist and hugged her to him. "Sorry, Mom. Truce?" He "accidentally" allow his hands to brush the bottom of her breasts.

Angie was surprised at how strong his hands were on her abdomen and thought she felt his penis pressed against her stinging bottom when he hugged her. Get a hold of yourself, woman. That's your son you're thinking about. "Yeah. Truce."

Vysis
Vysis
779 Followers