Mom Assumes Sister's Chores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
780 Followers

Paul pulled his mom closer to him making certain that the bulge in his swim trunks was pressed against her ass. "Mom, I'll slap your butt anytime you want. Dad's crazy for not touching that beautiful butt every chance he gets."

Angie spun around in his arm and stared intently into his eyes, not quite sure what he meant by that.

To break the tension in the room, Cindy asked, "Where's Dad anyway?"

"He and his buddies went out to play a late round of golf and then they're going to have dinner and catch the game at a sports bar downtown." She turned around and looked at Cindy. "I think they just want to ogle the barmaids with their low cut tank top shirts and their push-up bras." She returned to stirring her cake batter. "I told your Dad he could sleep on the couch tonight if he refuses to use his CPAP. I'm sleeping in my own bed."

"Good for you, Mom!"

Paul announced, "I'm going to go wash the lake smell off." He turned to Cindy. "Sis, you want to save water like we did when we were little? I'll wash your hair."

Angie laughed, but Cindy surprised her by saying, "Sure, but only because you're washing my hair."

Angie looked from Cindy to Paul and then back at Cindy. "You two aren't serious, are you?"

Cindy said to Paul, "Save me some hot water."

Paul ran up the stairs and Angie waited until she heard the shower running. "Have you had a chance to speak to brother yet?"

"No. Not yet." Cindy sighed like she really didn't want to do it. "I thought I might this evening. Maybe I'll do it after I get out of the shower. We had a good time at the beach, and, as you can see, Paul is in a good mood. Obviously, it wasn't an appropriate conversation with Wendy around."

"Good point."

Cindy got up from the table and headed upstairs. She grabbed a T-shirt from her room and walked into the bathroom she shared with Paul. He was still in the shower, so she stripped off her clothes and climbed in with him. Paul smiled and immediately starting lathering his twin, spending a lot of time with his hand rubbing the crack of her ass. He started getting an erection. Cindy started to stroke his cock, but Paul said, "Let's not waste this bad boy."

"Right. Get out and let me wash my hair, unless you were serious."

Paul reached over, grabbed the shampoo bottle and started washing her hair. He knew how much she enjoyed having her hair washed. As Cindy was rinsing the shampoo out of her hair, she said, "I'll come to your room as soon as I'm done."

Paul jumped out of the shower, dried himself off, and headed to his room with the towel around his waist. He put on a pair of boxer shorts and jumped onto his bed, his head propped up on his pillows. A few minutes later, Cindy came in wearing the T-shirt. Paul could see her nipples straining against the too tight white shirt. He could also see the bottom of her butt cheeks and saw that she wasn't wearing panties.

Cindy partially closed his bedroom door ensuring that it didn't close completely with a 2-inch or so crack. She jumped up on the bed next to Paul and sat with her legs crossed right next to him. "We need to get you hard, but I don't want you too excited. If you cum, it will ruin everything." She pulled his boxer shorts down to about mid-thigh. She slowly began to work her hand up and down his already semi-erect cock careful to avoid the most sensitive part underneath his corona.

Paul teased his sister. "Worst hand job ever."

"I'd be happy to let you do it yourself."

"What I meant to say is, great job, sis."

"I thought so. So, what's the play here?"

"When Mom comes up...IF Mom comes up, we'll pretend that you are teaching me how to masturbate. We'll just play it by ear from there."

After about 20 minutes they were about to give up on Angie coming upstairs. "Do you just want me to finish you off?"

"Wait. Did you hear that?" They both heard the unmistakably sound of feet climbing the stairs.

Paul looked at Cindy and whispered, "It's not too late to back out."

Cindy whispered, "Let's do this." She then said much louder. "Like this. Up and down. Does that feel good?"

Cindy heard Angie gasp and Paul looked toward the door and saw his mother with her hand over her mouth. Angie was just staring, apparently in shock.

Paul went for broke. "Look, Mom. Cindy's teaching me to masturbate."

Angie pushed the door open and found her voice. "Cindy! I told you to talk to him, not...not...not to...do that!"

Cindy kept stroking Paul's cock and said, "Mom, it was worse than we thought. He didn't even know how to jerk off."

"But." She looked at her son's beautiful erect penis. His abdomen was flat and she noted that he had shaved all of his pubic hair off. She'd heard the kids today do that, but she was surprised that he had done it. She did note that his flat abdomen and lack of pubic hair made his penis look large. It was nice and thick as well and she wondered how it would feel in her very neglected vagina. She realized suddenly she was actually considering how her son's dick would feel inside of her. "But, you two should not be doing that!"

Paul protested. "But, it feels so good."

"I bet it does, but it's not something that a brother and sister should be doing."

Cindy was the voice of reason. "Well, Mom. I could stop, but that would be a little mean, don't you think?"

Angie just stood there watching her twins. Cindy was slowly stroking her hands up and down his beautiful cock. She was jealous. Honestly, I'd rather just climb up on that pole and ride it until I am sore. It was as if Cindy could read her mother's mind. "Come on, Mom. Don't just stand there watching. Come and help me."

"I couldn't."

"Yes you can."

Angie took a step closer to the bed. "I really shouldn't. I should demand you two stop this."

"Mom. It's already too late. Are you just going to stand there and watch your son cum? Get over here."

Angie laid on the bed on the other side of Paul. She reached her hand out. It was trembling. She touched Paul's cock and felt the heat and the unmistakable soft, but firm feeling of an erect penis. It had been quite some time since she'd had a cock in her hand. On the rare occasions that she and her husband did have sex, he just shoved it in her, grunted and humped until he came, and then rolled over and started snoring almost immediately. She began to run her fingers up and down the shaft. She lingered at the corona and rubbed her thumb on the extra sensitive underside. Paul moaned. "Mom, wow."

"You really need some sort of lubrication to do this right. She looked around the room and, of course, Paul had no lotion or other lubrication in his room.

Cindy said, "Just use spit." But, instead of spitting on his dick or in her hand, she slid her mouth over his cock and swallowed it until it reached the back of her throat.

Paul moaned loudly. "Oh, God, that feels amazing!"

"Cindy!"

Cindy kept working her mouth up and down his shaft ignoring her mother's complaint. After about 30 seconds of sucking on her brother's cock in front of their mother, she let it slide out of her mouth with a loud pop. "Sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to hog it. Your turn." She pointed Paul's cock at her mother's face.

Angie looked at the cock, obviously trying to decide. She then moved her mouth toward her son and slipped his cock into her mouth. Paul immediately noted that his mother's lips were fuller than Cindy's and her mouth somehow felt different. It should not have surprised him given that Wendy's blowjobs were different from Cindy's. It was probably just the excitement of the fulfillment of having his mother and sister sucking his dick at the same time.

Paul felt his mother move her mouth up and down his cock, using the flat part of her tongue to stimulate the underside of the corona. "Wow, Mom. You're good at this."

Angie smiled at her son and said, "This isn't my first rodeo, you know?" She then hopped up on both knees into a kneeling position to get her head higher. She slid his cock back into her mouth and pushed it down until the tip touched her throat. She then kept pushing and allowed his cock to slide into her throat and pushed down until her lips and nose touched his abdomen. She kept him deep in her throat and milked his cock with her throat by swallowing repeatedly.

Cindy's eyes were wide. "Holy shit, Mom."

Paul moaned, "Fuck that feels good." He put his hands on the back of her head.

Angie brought her head up and let his cock slip out of her mouth. She took a couple of deep breaths and Cindy could see tears forming in her eyes. Angie smiled and said, "What? You think I've never sucked a dick before? I've got mad skills honed over years of sucking cock."

Paul and Cindy had never thought of their mother as a sexual being and the surprise showed on their faces. Angie looked from one twin to the other. "Your Mom was kind of a slut in college. I discovered in high school I loved the taste of semen, and well, a blowjob is the easiest way to get it."

Cindy said, "Mom!" She then whispered, "Fuck, me."

Angie focused her attention back on Paul's dick and swallowed it again pushing it far back into her throat. Paul was in ecstasy, his eyes screwed tightly shut.

Cindy asked, "How do you do that?"

"Practice. You just have to learn to suppress your gag reflex. Want to try?" Now it was Angie's turn to point Paul's cock at her daughter.

Cindy jumped up on her knees like her mother, and Angie noted that Paul reached out and cupped her bare bottom with his right hand. She also noted that Cindy jumped a little and she suspected that Paul may have slipped his finger into her pussy...or her asshole. Before she could think about this any further, Cindy slipped Paul's dick into her mouth and pressed her head down.

Angie said, "Push him back to the edge of your throat, but not so far that you gag."

Cindy did as instructed.

"Now, breathe through your nose and swallow while pushing him in deeper."

Cindy took a few breaths and swallowed, pushing Paul's dick deeper into her throat. Just as she felt it begin to enter her throat she started to gag. She pulled him back out, her eyes full of tears.

"That's it. You need to keep practicing."

Cindy repeated the step several more times, getting him a little deeper each time. She completely forgot that his erect penis was connected to her brother and she was actually a little surprised when she heard his masculine voice say, "Give Mom a turn."

Cindy reluctantly let his cock slip out of her mouth, but she knew that Paul wanted to cum in their mother's mouth to seal the deal.

Angie slid Paul's cock back into her mouth and immediately pushed him into the back of her throat. Paul reached out and cupped one of his mother's large tits in his left hand. She was surprised by his boldness, but she wasn't offended. It felt good to have a man touching her like that. She surprised herself when she sat up and pulled her shirt up and over her head leaving her in a bra above the waist. She leaned forward and slipped Paul back into her mouth. Paul felt his mother's tit through the fabric of her bra and wished she'd taken it off too. He looked at Cindy and motioned for her to take off her T-shirt. Cindy understood and soon was completely naked next to Paul. Angie looked up and saw Cindy naked. Paul's other hand was softly stroking one of Cindy's perky tits.

Angie stopped sucking on Paul's dick and leaned up. She stared at Cindy and then down at Paul. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. As she allowed the bra to slide forward on her arms, her large breast spilled forward.

Cindy said, "Mom. Your boobs are beautiful."

Angie smiled and said, "Yeah, they're pretty good for an old woman."

Cindy said, "There's almost no sag at all." Cindy reached over Paul and for only the second time in her life, she touched another woman's breasts. She lifted them and felt how heavy they were. "They're so heavy." She looked down at Paul and said, "They're even bigger and heavier than Wendy's tits." Cindy immediately realized what she had said and looked up at her mother's face. "Oops."

Angie raised an eyebrow.

Cindy said rather demurely, "I think I may like girls too."

Angie smiled and said, "Me too."

"Mom!" Cindy's eyes were wide. "You're full of surprises today." Cindy stared at her mother's breasts. "Can I suck on them?"

"That would be nice."

Cindy leaned forward and sucked one of her mother's nipples into her mouth. Angie said, "That feels so good, sweetie." Angie began to stroke Paul's dick with her hand while Cindy continued to suck her tit. She also noted that Paul was now stroking his sister pussy, stroking it like he'd done it before. I think I'm being played here.

"Mom, can you please finish me off?"

"Sure, honey."

Angie sucked Paul into her mouth and began to work his cock up and down quickly, focusing mainly on the corona. She tasted pre-cum and noticed Paul's breathing start to shorten and speed up. Angie looked at Cindy and asked, "Does he usually cum in your mouth or what?"

Cindy was shocked by the question and looked at Paul and then back at her mother. "Uh. In my mouth."

"Do you swallow?"

"Yes."

Angie was actually impressed and it showed on her face. She nodded her head and continued to suck her son's cock. She let his cock slide from her lips momentarily and said, "Baby, cum in Mommy's mouth." She sucked him back into her mouth and let his cock slide past her throat. She felt his cock swell in her mouth and Paul placed his hands on the back of her head.

"Mom! I'm going to cum!" Paul exploded into his mother's mouth in a huge orgasm, sending massive amounts of cum down her throat. She swallowed every drop like a pro.

When she was done she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked at the twins. "That was quite the load!." Angie swallowed again. "So, do you two fuck?"

They both said in unison, "NO!"

She looked at each one of them in the eyes for a long moment and then said, "Okay." She then asked, "How often do you two do this sort of thing?"

Paul answered. "Every night. It helps me sleep."

"Okay. And, Wendy. I assume if Cindy is playing with her tits then she is not as naïve as she appears to be?"

Paul lowered his eyes. Angie looked at her naked daughter and she just pointed back at Paul.

"Do you two fuck?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Do you use protection?"

"She's on the pill, Mom."

"Don't give me that shit! There is no way her parents have allowed her to go on the pill."

"Her parents don't know. Her aunt...uh, her mother's younger sister...helped her get a prescription last summer when Wendy spent a month with her."

Angie looked at Paul and then turned to Cindy. "You know, I should be very angry at the two of you for playing me this way. But, considering I'm sitting her with my two naked children and I'm half naked, not to mention that I just swallowed my son's load, it's awfully hard to be holier than thou."

The twins squirmed a bit.

Angie turned to Paul. "Do you eat pussy?"

The bluntness of the question and hearing his mother speak that way surprised him. "I most certainly do. Do you want to see me make Cindy cum with my mouth?"

"No. I want to see you make ME come with your mouth. After all, I just made you cum with my mouth." Angie started to wiggle out of her jeans. "And, I assume this little stunt was not just done to see if you could get me to blow you once." She looked at Paul. "Are you expecting me to blow you every night after Cindy heads off to college?" Angie threw her jeans onto the floor on top of her shirt and bra.

"Well, yeah, I kinda hoped I could talk you into that."

"Hmm. That's a lot to ask, don't you think? I'm to blow you and swallow your load every night. And what payment will I get in return?"

Paul grabbed his mother by the shoulders, flipped her around and laid her on the bed. "Let me show you!" He reached down to the elastic of her panties and quickly pulled them off of her, discarding them into the pile of clothes on the floor.

Angie spread her legs for her son. She had a thick but neatly trimmed bush of dark pubic hair surrounding her vagina. Her pussy was swollen with excitement and the puffy lips were evident even through her pubic hair. Paul immediately put his face close to her pussy and smelled the musky vagina scent mixed with the smell of sweat. If he had been inexperienced, that might have put him off, but instead he reached up and parted his mother's labia with his tongue. He noted that she had a very large clitoris that was already sticking out from underneath its hood. "Looks like you're all ready to go!" he mumbled into her pussy. He used his tongue to swipe up and over her clit, and then sucked it into his mouth like a tiny little penis.

Angie's response was a loud moan followed with, "Yeah, just like that." She drew her legs up into the air, bent at her knees, her toes pointed.

Not to be left out, Cindy cupped her mother's breasts and ran her hand along her stomach and back up to her tits, pinching and pulling on her large rubbery nipples. She leaned over and slipped her tongue into her mother's mouth. It was weird kissing someone without feeling facial hair stabbing her lips and cheeks. She'd never kissed another woman, but decided immediately that she liked it. Angie responded with her own tongue darting around inside her daughter's mouth. Angie reached out and found Cindy's smooth pussy with a free hand, rubbing her thumb across her daughter's clit.

Angie's breathing was starting to shorten to panting as she approached an orgasm. "I'm going to cum! Yes. Yes. Make Mommy cum! Oh. Oh. Oh! OH! Yesssssssss!" Angie pressed her feet into the mattress and arched her back. Paul had to chase her with his mouth. She closed her legs on his head and he couldn't breathe for several seconds. She then pushed his head away and rolled over onto her side. "Too much!"

The three of them cuddled in Paul's bed for a long time without speaking, each lost in his or her own thoughts listening to the breathing of the other two. Hands were gently caressing one another. Angie spoke first. "Well, that was certainly a pleasant surprise. I haven't cum that hard in a very long time." She reached over and kissed Paul gently on the lips. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"It goes without saying that no one, not even your Dad, can ever know about this."

The twins agreed.

"Paul, you can cum in my mouth as often as you'd like if you make your mother cum like that occasionally." Angie scooted off the bed, scooped up her clothes with an exaggerated bend at the waist. She looked back at Paul and said, "Your sister has not cum yet," and walked out of Paul's bedroom without another word.

Paul admired her shapely big butt as she walked away and wondered if his mother would let him fuck her. He pulled Cindy closer to him and said, "Well, that couldn't have gone better." He started to worry one of her nipples with his thumb as his other hand slid down to her crack of her ass.

Part V.

Cindy's cell phone pinged at 6:30 Monday morning as she was getting dressed for school. It was finals week, and all the seniors were excited that they'd soon be real adults, heading off to university or jobs.

Wendy: Can I ride to ur house after school to do that thing?

It was early and Cindy hadn't had her coffee yet. What thing? She then remembered that she had offered to help Wendy trim her pubic hair and Wendy was being vague in case her parents read her text messages.

Cindy: Sure J

At 7:15 Cindy slid into the front seat of Paul's car. "Your girlfriend is riding home with us this afternoon. She's coming over to play with me after school."

Vysis
Vysis
780 Followers