Mom at the Neighborhood Bar

Story Info
Son looking for mature company finds mom.
4.1k words
4.53
93.4k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cricketx
cricketx
60 Followers

A woman sat next to me at the bar. I caught a familiar whiff of her perfume. She sat a little close, so I was about to make conversation when I got a surprise ... it was my mom.

"Congratulations," she said. "You have to answer some questions, young man."

"Mom," I said surprised, then with a whisper and a quick look around, "What are you doing here?"

She laughed at me, giving me a quick hug and kiss before adjusting herself on her stool. She already had a glass of wine so she must have been here ahead of me. I'm not sure how I missed her.

"First question," she said. "Pick a number between one and ten."

"Five," I said.

"Sorry, you lost," she squealed, and clapped her hands together rapidly. "You have to take off all your clothes."

"Oh, very funny, mom," I said.

I watched my beautiful mother. It may be the alcohol thinking, but she is definatly the most desirable woman in the room. She's off limits to me as a partner, but she is everything that I'd ever want in a woman. Although we could never be as intimate as I'd like, she did allow me to flirt.

"Oops! You sat in a pile of sugar!"

"What," she asked surprised, lifting herself and looking.

"Yeah, mom. You sat in some sugar because now you have a pretty sweet ass."

"Oh my god! That's too corny," she laughed and slapped my knee.

"Where does the time go," she asked. "Only yesterday you were such a cute boy, making me laugh, always playing in mud and being underfoot. Now look at the handsome young man I made."

"Mom? Why didn't you call? I could have met you earlier."

"My phone is dead and besides I knew from social media that you'd be here at this time of day."

"Well, I'm glad we ran into each other," I said and leaned in to give here a kiss on the cheek.

"Look at you," she said with an adoring smile. "My son. Going to college. And such a stud, sitting here in a bar drinking, looking at women, representing the male species."

Mom looked around the bar and noticed the women across the way.

"I know what you're doing," she said teasingly with a little giggle. "Looking for love ... and I must say there doesn't appear to be a lot to choose from. Most of these girls are my age. Poor boy. That's the way the game goes sometimes."

I glanced over at the ladies across the room. The eye contact I was making with one of them had now vanished. She was just my type too. I sighed to myself and thought, "Oh, well." I shook my head at my loss and said, "Well I guess we know why I'm here. Why are you here, mom?"

"What," she asked surprised, looking at me then quickly back at the ladies. "You can't be serious. You're actually fishing around for one of these old creatures to take home?"

"Very funny. They're beautiful just like you. What brings you to town, mom?"

"Would you believe I was just passing through?"

"Nope."

"OK ... I was just checking to see your girlfriend."

"I don't think that's why you stopped by," I said. "Also, I don't have a girlfriend ... I'm looking for one," I smiled at her. "Are you worried because I can't keep one on the hook long enough to take home to meet you?"

"It just worries me that you like women my age," she said with a little disgust and glanced back at the ladies. "There is obviously a huge age gap over there. I'm not sure how I feel about that."

"Mom. I'm an adult now. You did your job so you can relax now."

"I know. I know. I'm sorry," she said thoughtfully. "I guess I'm OK with it. Who am I to judge."

I watched my pretty mother sitting on the stool with her wine glass. She looked happy but I could tell she had a bit too much to drink. She took a gulp of her wine, swishing it around in her mouth before swallowing.

"I think I may be happy about it actually," she said.

I looked at her with a questioning eyebrow.

She acknowledged my eyebrow and said, "I'm not mad. Socially, you're my child and my son, but legally, you're an independent adult with your own life to live. But going back to the age gap ... I'm here to tell you that relations with an older woman can be much more satisfying when you're first starting out." She gave me a wink and lifted her glass and said, "I should know what I'm talking about."

"Say, mom. I can tell you've had a few already. I'm a little concerned. How long have you been here anyway?"

"About an hour. I was settling into my third glass when I saw you come in. I had to shew off my visitor. See that guy chatting up the ladies?"

"I see him." He had moved in on the lady I was making eyes with earlier. Lucky bastard. He was an older more age appropriate guy for my mom and, frankly, more age appropriate for the woman with the eyes.

"I could have taken that home," she signed and took another gulp and swish of her wine, finishing the glass.

"You're drunk, mom," I said and finished my glass. Crap. I realized too late that I mentally promised myself earlier to not have any more alcohol around my mom. I always say stupid stuff when I'm a little buzzed.

"I'm not drunk," mom retorted and then immediately belched. She looked around and pointed at me for just in case anyone had heard.

"We'll maybe I am a little tipsy," she snickered and leaned in on me to chuckle against my chest.

"How many have you had already?"

"Just the one. Slow night ... Oh you mean how many glasses of gin? This is my last," Mom said eying me. Her eyes were steaming with mischief and I felt a weird tug at my heart which indicated I definitely had too much to drink.

"I think I've had too much gin for the night," mom said. "Because I'm feeling a little horny."

"Mom. You're drinking wine. Not gin."

She looked at the red residue in her empty glass.

"I don't know where this came from," she said and put the glass on the counter and pushed it away from her.

"I think we need to call it a night. You can sober up at my place."

"Oh my goodness, son," mom said with wide eyes. "I can't say I'm shocked but it is a little unexpected."

"Mom. You have the wrong idea," I said with a laugh. I reached out and squeezed her hand, "You just need to sober up."

"OK," she sighed, patting my hand and brushing my cheek. "I need to focus. For some reason I thought you were going to take me home with you."

"I am," I said sternly which surprised mom again. "So you can sober up," I explained. "And then you can go safely to your house."

"Oh, OK," she said, like she was in a daze. She sat up straight and took a really deep breath. I couldn't help but ogle her breasts as she did that. Mom stared out into space and quietly let the air out slowly. She laughed a little through her nose and said, "Crap! I am a little tipsy."

She covered her face with her hands and set her head down on the counter. I patted her back. Mom giggled and sat up again smiling, "I'm glad you're here to rescue me."

"OK, lady," I said to mom. "You've had enough so I'm taking you home."

"Great thinking," mom said while trying to find the floor with her feet. "Glad to see you still have your manners."

I helped her stand and assisted her with her items that all empty-nest mothers and older women seem to carry around everywhere.

"I get to follow you home," she asked cutely with a mischievous smile. I could tell she had something in mind.

"Yes, mom."

"Ah, good. My parents always told me to follow my dreams."

"Oh my god. You're the corny one," I said laughing.

"Corny? That was awesome!"

As we double checked around us and prepared to leave mom said loudly, "Stay back, girls! I'll handle this one." Then she snickered and hugged me, chuckling to herself as I helped her to the front doors and out of the bar. "Come on, honey," she said very loudly as we exited. "You're hear looking for cougars. You found a cougar."

"Mom," I whispered. "You're being embarrassing."

"Let's give them something to talk about," mom laughed as she stumbled and almost pulled both of us to the ground but I caught her in time and kept us both on our feet.

My apartment was only five blocks away. Mom hung on to me to keep on her feet the entire way. She got a little slap happy and laughed at everything. She was a little handsy as well and flirted the entire way.

I opened the door to my apartment and we stepped in.

Mom shut the door and quickly turned, leaning her back against it. I could tell that she felt excited. I began to wonder if she had taken something more than just alcohol.

I suddenly realized that my last sip of alcohol had kicked in somewhere along the way because I did something stupid. I placed a hand near her and I leaned in very close, trying to be a movie star but feeling weirdly bold with what I wanted to do.

"Don't let my 'older woman' good looks give you any big ideas, kid," she said as she smiled at me.

I pushed the hair back from my mom's pretty face with my free hand and surprised both of our intoxicated selfs by kissing her full on the lips. Mom, surprised, wasn't kissing very well so I gently eased her lips apart with my tongue and a moment later she softened and gave in to me.

We shared a mind blowing kiss that grew more passionate than I had intended. I could taste the mixture of gin and tonic and wine that she had earlier as our tongues caressed. The kiss, intended to shock as a flirty thing, went well beyond it's intended boundaries.

"Oh, my goodness," she breathed when we came back up for air.

Mom looked at me confused, holding my face with both her hands. I became aware we were both panting as we eyed each other, wondering what would happen next.

"My baby likes goodnight kisses from his mother," she said and gently placed another soft, caressing, yet warm and lingering kiss on my lips.

Our tongues meet again and time became weird and crazy. I don't know if it was seconds or minutes but it felt like my mother and I experienced a bonding of souls at that moment.

We came back up for air and she said, "Oh, honey. This is the work of those diabolical villains, Gin and Tonic."

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her forehead.

"Shouldn't you be flirting with that young bar maid instead of me," she asked.

"You know I hold you in the highest regard, mom, but ... "

"Here it comes ... "

"... I prefer the older ladies."

"Oh, I found that out earlier tonight," she said as I nuzzled my lips behind her ear and planted warm little kisses down her neck. "Oh, that feels nice," she crooned.

I inhaled her intoxicating scent and hoped that I wouldn't leave any hickeys from my increasing excitement.

"No bar maids then? Maybe you like the college ladies at school?"

"Very much, mom, but you have to know that I'm more attracted to the female teachers."

"I feel that's very inappropriate," she said as she eyed me and swept some of my hair away from my face. "Young boys like you shouldn't have dirty thoughts about older women. What's a mother to think?"

"I just like older women, mom. The thought of having sex with a woman the same age as my mother turns me on."

I didn't mean to blurt that out. Damn alcohol.

"I bet it does turn you on," she said. I could tell her switch flipped on because she suddenly pressed her warm body against me and her lips found mine once again. I pulled her in for a good fit and began kissing her back as good as I got.

Then I felt mom's hands tugging my t-shirt out of may jeans and lifting it up my chest. I stopped kissing her long enough for her to pull the shirt over my head. She pulled it off my arms and tossed it aside.

"No fair, mom. Now I want to see what you look like without a top on."

"You want to see your mother's naked boobs," she asked while pressing her open hands against my chest and admiring my body.

"That wouldn't be too weird for you, would it," I asked.

She said as she moved her hands down my stomach and grabbed my belt. "Maybe," she said, looking at me with a smile. She began undoing my belt. "Maybe you should have a look and I'll decide how I feel about it after."

We looked at each other for a second.

"This is madness, honey," she said and smiled all the while loosening my belt. I began to undo the buttons of her blouse, exposing a black lacy bra.

"You and I as mother and son should exercise a little self restraint."

"This is completely out of reality, isn't it," I asked, nudging her shirt open.

"On so many levels. I can't even tell you," she said undoing buttons on my jeans.

"We're still going for it?"

Mom smiled at me and said, "Oh, yes. My private parts are so wet and swollen with joy right now."

She pushed my jeans and underwear down my hips. My cock sprang out and grew harder in the cool air.

"OK. I see someone does prefer mature women. You're so stiff," she giggled.

I eased her blouse over her shoulders and she stopped what she was doing to let it slid down her arms to the floor behind her.

I pulled away and finished removing my clothes.

Mom was in awe. She looked me up and down.

"My baby boy became such a handsome young man," she gushed, lusting at my hard dick. "I cannot believe you're old enough to impregnate women now. I used to change your diapers, and bandage your scrapes, and kiss your boo-boos ..."

"Mom," I interrupted to snap her out of her nostalgia. I pulled her to me and kissed her forehead then lowered myself to my knees and began undoing the snaps on her slacks.

"I do nothing but get older," she said, as she looked down and assisted me in sliding her slacks and black lacy panties down to her pretty feet which were encased in red heels.

"For an 'older woman' I think I still have a naked body that's worth looking at."

"Oh, I can tell you have a great body to look at mom." She was mostly naked now except for the bra and her high heals. I stood up and lightly pressed her against the wall while I stood over her.

"Why are you wearing sexy panties and bra," I asked, reaching for the clasp in the front between her boobs.

"Because I thought I might get lucky tonight," she smiled at me. "In case you missed it, I'm a cougar now, and on the prowl," she said with a smile and twinkle in her eye. "As of this moment I'm a very successful cougar."

Mom watched as I unsnapped the bra expertly and tugged the cups away from her beautiful breasts.

"Wow, mom. These are as gorgeous as I remember," I said, admiring her full and heavy tits.

She smiled, letting her bra slide off her arms to the floor. She stepped closer to me, skin on skin. The head of my cock left some pre-cum on her tummy.

"Boys aren't supposed to be hard-up for their mommies, young man," she said as she slid a finger up my arm and let her warm, naked body press against mine. "But you're cute and it feels nice to know a young guy likes me that way."

I moved in with my lips, pulling her close, giving her a really meaningful kiss.

She pulled herself away from our kiss and held up a breast in offer to me and said, "it's been a long time since you've had your hungry mouth on these."

I bent down and take one in my mouth but mom stopped me.

"If we're gonna do this, child, let's do it right."

So I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my bedroom. Mom held on to my neck smiling at me and waved her legs as I carried her.

I put her on the bed but she climbed out and quickly pulled the sheets back and nimbly sprawled herself back on the bed. I crawled completely naked over her.

"You carried me like I was nothing. You're in such great shape," mom said in awe.

I ignored her and bent down to kiss her tummy. I commented, "This is where it all started for me, mom."

"That's right, honey," she said as she began to run her fingers through my hair. "You lived right there once. That's where I made those strong muscles you have."

I gently kissed the outside of my old home and moved lower, leaving gentle kisses along the way as I inched toward her pubic hair.

I came face to face with her wet, aromatic pussy.

"That's your girl friend," mom said. "She hasn't felt you since you were born."

"I suppose relations between us have been less than optimal."

"That's right. You should greet her with a few kisses."

I stuck my nose into her pubic hair and kissed her labia. I sucked a bit of it in and licked it from bottom to top. As I very gently tongued her clitoris, I felt mom's hips quack and a shiver run up her body.

"Kiss my little girl as much as you want, son," she said in a heavy whisper. "Please, I won't be jealous at all."

I licked and kissed and sucked as mom's fingers ran through my hair and massaged my scalp. Then I said, "I've actually seen her a few times, mom."

"Naughty, boy! Spying on your mother."

I resumed my licking, sucking and kissing of her smelly pussy. It leaked as she ground herself against my face and her body shivered with excitement.

Mother calmed herself and lifted my head from her loins.

"I have a question that's been on my mind for a while," mom said.

Normally, I would be defensive when mom said something like that, but for whatever reason I didn't go into full alert as I normally would. I simply asked, "What is it?"

"Are you attracted to me," she asked. She was serious. I could tell.

"It's impossible not to be," I said. "I don't understand it but I've been insanely attracted to you since I was a kid, mom."

"OK," she said. She seemed to be mentally chewing on my answer. She digested it satisfactorily then her eyes found mine and she asked, "Would you like to try me on, now?"

"There is a part of me that would very much like to make a homecoming visit."

Mom opened her legs wide and took her pussy with both hands to spread it open for me. She had apparently ejaculated more than I realized as a stream of nectar was leaking out of her and dripping down around her asshole.

I moved into position and used a hand to spread pre-cum over my cock and to guide it to her vagina.

Mom and I were both fascinated watching my glistening cock slide slowly into her. She was wet enough by herself to take me but the pre-cum I slathered on my cock helped make it a smooth insertion all the way. Mom's gorgeous body was fully impaled on my erection.

"I haven't had a young man's cock in me for such a long time," mother cooed as I began to work my hips, sliding my cock back and forth inside of her.

Lurid sounds from my mother began drifting unfiltered out into the apartment as we fucked each other.

I held her tightly to me and nibbled at her ear while she used her fingers to kneed my pumping ass cheeks.

"Oh, my. Its been so long since I've had the chance to hold my baby like this," Mom whispered breathlessly into my ear.

"I'm pretty sure we've never held each other like this before, mom. I'd definitely remember that."

"You like being inside of me again, don't you?"

"Yes. Definitely. Especially the part of me that fits."

"You make me feel so good, son."

I lifted myself and hooked her legs into the crook of my arms. I began to gently fuck while slowly increased speed. Our loins began making slapping sounds as I pumped away inside of her. Mom had to hold her tits in place as we worked our groins together.

I got tired and let my weight rest upon her. I whispered in her ear, "The last time I was inside of you, mother, you were pushing me out."

"That was painful and scary," she whispered back.

"I'm sorry, mom," I said, kissing her ear while continuing to fuck her.

"It took all night, damn you," she said with a smile. "I screamed in pain all night long."

"It doesn't feel so bad having me inside of you now, does it?"

"No, it doesn't," she laughed and hugged me tightly to her breasts. "I'll be screaming all night for more enjoyable reasons!"

The intensity of our lovemaking intensified with that. Both of us were overcome with wanton desires and she indeed became very vocal about me being deep inside of her again.

cricketx
cricketx
60 Followers
12