Mom, Aunts & Gran are Strippers Ch. 02

Story Info
Son confesses his sexual attraction to his mom, aunts & Gran.
8.2k words
4.27
31.7k
53
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val confronts his mother about being a stripper in her past.

Author's Note:

This is a true story as told to me by Valentino that he wanted me to write about his mother, Elizabeth, his aunts, Victoria and Isabella, and his grandmother, Mary.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 01:

Always horny and with him having an intimate knowledge of his mother's lingerie drawer, now he knew why she wore such sexy and expensive lingerie beneath her modestly moral and unrevealing clothes. With her dramatically changing since her stripping days, he had seen nuns dressed more sexual and provocatively than his mother. He was always sexually attracted to her but even more so now that he knew that she once worked as a stripper, was an exhibitionist, a talented cocksucker, and a VIP room whore.

Now, curious to know, as if he had a panty fetish and obviously, he did, he wondered which color and style of panties she was wearing today. While staring at his mother's closed knees, he imagined her wearing one of a dozen panties that would match her navy-blue skirt. He only hoped she was wearing a lighter color panty than a darker one. He'd be able to clearly see her panties and more of the outline of her pussy if she was wearing bright white panties instead of black or navy-blue ones.

Again, curious to know, this time, as if he had a bra fetish and obviously, he did, he wondered which color and style bra she was wearing today. While staring at the big impressions her breasts made in her form fitting, light, blue blouse, he imagined her wearing one of a dozen bras that would match her blouse. Unable to see the impressions of her nipples, he hoped she wasn't wearing a padded bra. Yet, seemingly all bras today are padded, even those bras with D and double D cups. Unless they're not wearing a bra, women's nipples seldom show through their clothes anymore.

'With her wearing a light, blue blouse and a navy-blue skirt, he guessed that she was probably wearing her ivory, silk and satin, matching padded bra and silk, bikini panties,' he thought. Even though she had big and shapely, C cup breasts, unfortunately for him, all of her bras were padded.

With her having every color of the rainbow and every style of panties and bras, she could open her own lingerie shop. Whenever she was out late attending this political fund raiser, this charity event, or this exclusive party, he masturbated while looking at the naked pictures of his mother, his aunts, and/or his grandmother and imagining having sex with them. Something he enjoyed doing while holding his mother's panties and fondling her empty bra cups, he masturbated himself while imagining feeling and fondling his mother's big tits. He imagined fingering her erect nipples, rubbing her clit, fingerfucking her, and masturbating her pussy.

He'd masturbate himself while imagining his aunts naked and having sex with them, too. He'd masturbate himself while imagining his grandmother naked and having sex with her, also. If only he could get hold of their bras and panties to masturbate over while stroking his cock in his bedroom, he'd be a happy nephew and grandson. With a trunk full of their sexy clothes, he had access to their strippers' costumes but with them all taking the same sizes back then, even his grandmother, he couldn't tell which costume belonged to which of them.

Yet, now that he knew their sexy, sexual secrets, he couldn't wait to confront his mother, his aunts, and his grandmother. In the way that his mother and his aunts always embarrassed him and/or shamed him, laughed at him, and made him feel stupid, he couldn't wait to embarrass them and shame them, too. Excited about seeing the surprised looks on their faces, he couldn't wait to let them all know that he knew the hidden truth about their salacious, sexual pasts.

So glad that he stumbled over his mother's secret trunk, shocked would be an understatement. Had he not been going through her lingerie drawer, but glad that he did, he never would have found the key to the trunk. With them all pretending that they're someone that they're obviously not, ladies instead of whores, he couldn't wait to see the real them. With his Mom and aunts no ladies but pretending that they all are, he couldn't wait to uncover the strippers that they are and, no doubt, the whores that they used to be and still are, too.

# # #

Chapter 02:

A common trait of most humans, self-assessment was something mother and son had in common albeit with conversely different conclusions. Even though, he had the benefit of a superior, private school education and his mother didn't, lacking in self-confidence, he was never boastful. Yet, full of herself, especially now that she had money, his mother still aggrandized herself as if she was still on-stage stripping and exposing her naked body to men. While puffing up herself, she downplayed him.

With her thinking that he was less than he was, she thought she was better than he was. With her acting so phony, she wanted everyone to think that she was better than who she was. Not delusional, not kidding himself, and looking at his life with eyes wide open, at least he knew who he was. Obviously, with some sort of disconnect in her past, he was more realistically mature about himself than his mother was about herself. Even with his superior education, not nearly done educating himself, he knew he had so much more to learn.

'I know who I am and I know what I am. I'm rich, I'm privileged, and I'm an incestuous pervert. Unable to control my thoughts and my actions, even though I know better, if I could, I'd have sex with my mother, with my aunts, and even with my grandmother,' he thought. 'Yet, my sexual perversions don't define me. I'm more than a man who wants to have incestuous sex with his female relatives,' he thought. 'Even though I'm twisted enough to want to have incestuous sex with the females of my family, I'm still kind, loving, and caring.'

Comparing himself to his mother, he reflected on himself while thinking about her. He knew she was as selfish as she was self-centered, no secret there, but what made her that way? Born beautiful, shapely, and sexy, other than to keep fit by exercising, wearing makeup, and designer clothes, she had little to do with how she looked. Not having to struggle for anything, after seducing his rich father into marrying her, she never worked hard for anything.

'Embracing my true self, at least I don't pretend that I'm someone else or something that I'm not. It is what it is and I am who I am. Unembarrassed and unashamed, I don't have any remorse that I not only incestuously lust over my mother but also that I sexually lust over my aunts and my grandmother, too. Even though that day may never come, while masturbating myself, I look forward to that day in my sexual fantasies when I show them all how much I love them and sexually want them,' he thought.

Adding to his hatred of his mother, she always talked down to him as if he was still a child and/or not very bright, even though he was brighter and better educated than she was. An endearing name for a child but not a name for a grown man, as if, sometimes, she couldn't bother to remember his name, she always called him Sweetie. She called him Sweetie as if he was something good to eat or someone good to suck. It was the way that she said Sweetie that sounded so phony, so belittling, so degrading, and so annoying.

To be honest, even though she was a self-centered bitch, as much as he'd love her to suck his prick, he'd love to eat his mother's pussy. He'd love to make love to her and fuck her, too. Controlling her with sex, he'd love to watch her squirm while watching her and hearing her having multiple, sexual orgasms. He'd love nothing more than for his whore of an exhibitionist, stripper mother to stroke his cock while sucking his cock. His sexual fantasy come true, he'd love to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts.

'Suck it, Mom. Suck my cock. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth,' he imagined saying while holding her head in place with a heavy hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head.

With his aunts Victoria and Isabella just like his mother, Elizabeth, they were all phony, dismissive, and self-centered. Completely opposite, his grandmother, Mary, was kind, loving, fun, and real. She knew she was an exhibitionistic whore and never tried to hide it. Instead, flashing him bits and parts of her sexy lingerie clad and naked body, she used exhibitionism to sexually attract him to her. As much as he thought about having forbidden sex with his mother and his aunts, he thought about having incestuous sex with his grandmother, too.

As much as she loved showing him what he should never see of his grandmother, he loved seeing what he should never see of his grandmother. With her not shy about showing him all that he wanted to see, as much as he loved seeing his grandmother's bright, white panties, he loved seeing his grandmother's naked breasts. Obviously, much like his mother but not anything like his grandmother, thinking they were God's gifts to men, the beauty and the sexuality of his aunts went to their heads. Unlike their fun-loving mother, the three of them were stuck-up bitches.

Showing him her love, his grandmother was the only one who was kind to him, respected him, and treated him as an adult. Yet, definitely, in the way that he longed to have sex with his mother and his aunts, he yearned to have sex with his grandmother, too. Every time she flashed him up-skirt peeks of her panties or up-nightgown peeks of her naked pussy, he stared. Every time she flashed him down-blouse views of her bra and cleavage or down nightgown views of her naked breasts, he wanted to touch and feel her breasts while fingering her big nipples.

Encouraging him to be a better man, proud of all that he had already done, she was the only one who paid him any loving attention and complimented him on his accomplishments. Then, again, something that his mother and/or his aunts would never dare do, his grandmother was always grabbing, pinching, and/or groping his ass through his clothes. He couldn't say that he didn't like the sexual attention when he did. He only wished she'd grab, pinch, and/or grope his cock through his pants, too.

Yet, oddly enough, difficult for him to return the sexual favor of groping her, even though he wanted to grope his grandmother's shapely ass and her big breasts, he couldn't. Even though he wanted to touch and feel her everywhere, he didn't want to disrespect her and have her think of him as an incestuous pervert, even though he was. Not wanting to ruin the close relationship he enjoyed with his grandmother, she was the only one who talked to him with sincerity and listened to him attentively. Definitely, he'd have sex with her, if she'd have sex with him.

"You still have that beautiful ass, Val. I used to bite your ass when you were a baby," she said patting his ass through his pants. "Just like a firm, ripe piece of fruit, I love your ass," she said slowly sliding her hand across his jean covered ass while stopping to squeeze his butt cheeks, first one and then the other.

# # #

He looked at her with sexual excitement and smiled while imagining her naked and having sex with him. He only wished she liked his cock as much as she liked his ass and as much as he loved her big tits, erect nipples, and shapely ass. Maybe because of all of that pole dancing but for a woman her age, she had a sexy figure and a great ass. With her always giving him an erection by deliberately flashing him, he'd love for his grandmother to touch, feel, finger, grab, and grope his erect prick through his jeans.

Not stopping there, with one thing leading to another thing, he imagined unzipping himself and pulling out his stiff, naked prick while his grandmother watched. In the sexual way that he wanted his mother and his aunts, he incestuously wanted his grandmother, too. Wishing he could stick his cock in her mouth, he'd love for her to stroke him while sucking him and before cumming in her mouth. In the way that he imagined making love to his mother and to his aunts, he imagined making love to his grandmother before fucking her hard and fast.

"Thank you, Grandma. I'm glad you like my ass," he said with a dirty laugh while not saying all that he was thinking and all that he wanted to say to the old whore.

With him 22-years-old and her 66-years-old, she was three times his age. Yet, having the same youthful genes of his mother and aunts, if he didn't know her age and was to guess how old she was, he'd say that she was fifty-something-years-old. If he didn't know his mother's and his aunt's ages, he'd guess that they were thirty-something-years-old instead of forty-something-years-old. Granted they all wore makeup, coiffed their hair, and wore designer clothes that flattered their shapely figures but he hoped he looked as good as they do at their ages.

'I like your ass and I especially love your big tits, too, Grandma,' he wanted to say. 'You can bite my ass now, as long as you nibble on my cock while allowing me to fondle your naked, natural breasts and finger your big, erect nipples, Grandma,' he wanted to say but didn't dare say that either. 'Suck my cock, Grandma. Blow me. Give me a blowjob,' he wanted to say with her making him so horny but, again, not wanting to ruin the close relationship that he enjoyed with his grandmother, he didn't want to offend her and/or insult her.

Obviously, in the way that he wanted to have incestuous sex with his mother and with his aunts, he wanted to have incestuous sex with his grandmother, too. He so wanted to say that he loved her big tits, but not wanting to disrespect her, not wanting to be like every other horny, incestuous man, he didn't dare. Satisfied to look instead of touch, his grandmother gave him all the loving affection that he needed and all of the attention, sexual and otherwise, that his mother never gave him.

Something so sexually exciting, no matter what she wore, he could always see her erect nipples through her clothes, especially when she wasn't wearing a bra. Mesmerized as if hypnotized, long before he even knew she worked as a stripper, careful not to catch him staring, he always stared at the impressions of his grandmother's erect nipples. He so wanted to finger them while sucking them. Tempted to do so, especially when she sunbathed by the pool topless and especially when they played Marco Polo, seemingly with them always so erect, he was so tempted to finger, pull, turn, and twist her nipples.

She had such huge nipples that he always wondered if her daughters had big nipples, too, and now that he saw their topless and naked photos, he knew that his mother and his aunts had enormous nipples, too. With them all so modestly moral, until he found their topless and naked photos in the trunk, he had never seen as much as his mother's and/or his aunts' bra straps. Now, as much as he wanted to touch, feel, and fondle his grandmother's breasts while fingering her erect nipples, he wanted to touch, feel, and fondle his mother's and his aunts' breasts while fingering their erect nipples.

He removed his grandmother's naked breasts, the impressions of her big nipples, and her nibbling on his prick from his mind. Instead, he concentrated more on what he wanted and needed to say to his mother. Taking a big step, once he said what he hoped he'd say to her, there was no taking it back. Their mother and son relationship would forever be changed and would never be the same, not that they had much of a mother and son relationship anyway.

Still, he could only imagine the shocked look on her face when he confronted her with all that he knew about her sexual past. He couldn't wait to tell her that he not only found her old trunk but also that he found the key to open it. He couldn't wait to see the look on her face when he told her that he knew that she worked as a stripper. He couldn't wait to tell her that he knew she had sex for money. He couldn't wait to call his mother a whore.

'Whore,' he imagined saying to his mother when she treated him like dirt.

He couldn't wait to tell her that he saw her, her sisters', and her mother's topless and naked photos. The final, big blow, he couldn't wait to tell he that he found all of their diaries and read them all, too. Something so despicable and dastardly evil, he couldn't wait to blackmail his mother for sex. He couldn't wait to have extorted sex with his mother. Something he never thought possible until he learned about her sordid, sexual past, he couldn't wait to have sex with his aunts and his grandmother, too.

# # #

Ignoring him and practically abandoning him by shipping him off to private, boarding schools and relinquishing his care to nannies, he couldn't wait to confront his mother about her secret life. By exposing her literally and figuratively, embarrassing her by humiliating her was his way to receive a modicum of revenge for the deplorable way his mother had treated him. With her giving him years of emotional abuse, this was his way to treat her like the bitch that she was for her treating him like the bastard he is by her being impregnated by another man before marriage.

'Mom, I have something sweet for you to eat,' he imagined saying now that he knew his mother was a gifted cocksucker and her special talent was giving men blowjobs for money.

Daring himself to do so but resisting the sexual urge, he wondered what she'd do if he exposed his stiff prick to her and stroked himself in front of her. Would she look at his exposed prick with sexual arousal? Perhaps, tempted to move to her knees to stroke him before sucking him, would she stare while watching him masturbate himself? Or would she look away in disgust and anger? If he had to bet, he'd wager that he'd have holy Hell to pay for exposing his cock to his mother and would be looking for another place to live.

Yet, not rejecting the imagined image of exhibitionism, it would be his sexual fantasy if she stared at his exposed prick instead of looking away. It would be his sexual fantasy come true if she moved to her knees in front of him and took his erect prick in her hand and stroked him before taking his stiff cock in her mouth to suck him. In the way that his mother sucked so very men, he'd love for her to suck him, too. If she sucked all of them, why wouldn't she agree to suck him, too?

'Suck my cock, Mom. Suck your Sweetie. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth, all over your pretty face, and all over your beautiful, silk blouse,' he wanted to say but didn't dare for fear of her asking him to leave her house.

In the way that his Aunt Victoria fucked so many men, he'd love for her to fuck him, too. In the way that his Aunt Isabella enjoyed being stripped naked and taken, he'd love to strip her naked and take her, too. In the way that his grandmother enjoyed playing the Dominatrix, he'd love to be his grandmother's sexual slave.

'Oh, Grandma, force me to obediently obey you. Strip me naked and spank my naked ass with your paddle. Then, blindfold me and tie me to your bed. Once you have me where you want me, sit on my face and force me to eat your pussy,' he thought while making himself horny with incestuous lust for his grandmother.

Not stopping with his grandmother and his aunts, he imagined his mother stroking him while sucking him. He imagined her staring up at him with her big, blue eyes with his cock in her mouth. He imagined his mother sexually teasing him by kissing his cock and licking his cock while stroking his prick and sucking his prick.

'Oh, Sweetie, you have such a big prick,' he imagined his mother saying. 'Cum, Sweetie. Cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth.'

In the way that he imagined his aunts and his grandmother blowing him, he imagined his mother stroking him while sucking him, too. He imagined cumming in her sexy mouth. Then, as soon as she removed his prick from her lips, he imagined giving his MILF of a mother a cum bath. He imagined cumming all over her pretty face, in long, lush, blonde hair, and across her blue, silk blouse. Not that it mattered to him but he wondered if semen stained silk.