Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,373 Followers

She dropped the towels she was holding and squirmed against me, reaching back and running her hands roughly through my hair, whispering:"I am so slutty right now!"

"Really, how slutty?" I asked as I bit her ear lobe.

"Try me." she moaned.

"Follow me." I said as I led her out of the apartment and into the communal hallway, while I took out my semi-hard cock.

"Suck it, bitch!" I whispered.

Mom got down on her knees and started sucking me in the middle of the hallway, right where anyone -- including dad - could catch us in the act at any moment. When I was fully hard and horny, I told her to get up and we got into the elevator; without pressing any buttons, we waited for the lights to go off...

"Now what?" mom asked.

"Keeping sucking, slut!" I replied.

Mom knelt down again and sucked my cock for about six minutes before the lights suddenly went back on and the elevator started moving towards the ground level. I pulled her up and put my cock back in my pants while we waited for the doors to open; two guys about twenty five years old walked in, both of them sweaty and crudely macho, wearing little more than basketball-shorts. They looked at mom, then at each other and as one of them pushed the button for 12, they whispered something to each other, no doubt something to do with the fact that she was radiating sex and looked primed for a good shafting!

"Back on your knees!" I whispered.

Shocked she looked down at my cock, then glanced over at the two guys standing in front of us with their backs towards us and after a few more seconds of hesitation she knelt down, taking my cock back out and putting it back in her mouth. It took the guys about half a second to notice what mom was doing and quickly turned towards us, laughing and making comments as the elevator passed the fourth floor.

"Show them what a slut you are!" I said.

With surprisingly little hesitation, mom let go of my cock and scooted towards them on her knees, reaching out with both hands to rub their crotches, getting them instantly hard. By the time the elevator passed the ninth floor, I could clearly see the outline of their big cocks in their shorts. One of them reached out and grabbed mom's right tit - which she didn't mind at all -- and squeezed it gently, playing with it. Meanwhile I was jerking my big cock. When the elevator stopped at the twelfth floor, the guys looked at each other, whispered something and then one of them pushed the button for eighteen. As the elevator started again, mom turned towards the guy on her left and used both hands to pull down his short; she was pleasantly surprised by the fact that he wasn't wearing any underwear, as well as the fact that his huge cock nearly hit her in the face as it sprang free from his shorts. Without further ado, she engulfed his massive shaft with her eager mouth and starting bobbing her head up and down, giving him a quick suck between the twelfth and eighteenth floor. The guy on her right took out his equally massive cock and started jerking off, just like me, watching mom do her slutty thing.

When the elevator arrived on the eighteenth floor, the guy on the right put his cock back in his shorts and stepped out to see if the coast was clear... he whispered something to his friend, who pulled up his shorts and grabbed mom, lifting her off the ground and carrying her over his shoulder to the staircase. I followed them as they walked up another flight of stairs, which led to a service floor for access to the roof: no doors, no elevator, no apartments, just a small section of floor beneath the sky light...

After laying mom on the floor, they took off their shorts and got on their knees; one of them next to mom's face, the other one between her legs. They didn't bother talking to her or comforting her in any way; they knew she was a slut for free, something they could fuck and discard when they were done with her... which is exactly what they were going to do, and mom knew it. Yet she opened her mouth and legs willingly and quickly had two massive shafts savagely pounding away in her. I watched from a distance, jerking my own pole. After about two minutes, the guy fucking her easy cunt moaned something and jumped up, shuffling towards her face as the other guy redrew from her mouth. While the first guy squatted down to about ten inches above her face and started dumping his load all over her pretty face, the second guy shoved his cock into her cunt and started banging the shit out of her. About thirty seconds later, the second guy did exactly the same thing as his friend: jumping to his feet and squatting down above mom's face, drenching it in a thick load of cum. Wasting no time, the second guy pulled up his shorts and both of them walked down the flight of stairs, back into the elevator.

As I watched mom lying there, trying to scoop the cum out of her eyes, I approached her as I wanked my dick and said:"You know what I am going to do, don't ya?"

Mom nodded and - like a cheap whore - opened her legs a little wider. I knelt between them and shoved my aching cock up her wide open cunt, fucking her for as long as I could...

In my severely agitated state, I only lasted about half a minute. Imitating the guys before me, I jumped up and straddled her chest, adding my relatively small load to the cum already on her face. Afterwards I collapsed next to her and panted:"God, you're such a wonderful whore!"

Mom cleaned up a bit and we went back to the apartment, where she took a hot, much-needed shower... after dad woke up, we went for a walk, exploring the neighborhood and doing some grocery shopping, then having a late family dinner in a local restaurant to conclude the day... and what a day it had been!

After mom and dad had gone to bed, I started watching some satellite TV as I wasn't the least bit tired; after watching an action movie, I came across a soft porn channel where two gorgeous women were making out. I kept watching and after five minutes or so, my cock started stirring again and so I decided to have another good wank before going to bed. Without warning mom suddenly appeared in the doorway to the living room, wearing her nighty and holding a glass of milk.

Still half asleep, she whispered:"You're still up?"

"Yup." I answered, as I kept masturbating.

After all we had done together, I saw no point in stopping. She came closer and watched the TV for a few seconds, then glanced at my cock and put down her glass of milk. While she walked over to me, she pulled the hem of her nighty up far enough so she could easily sit down on top of me, positioning her cunt over my cock and sitting down, sliding her cunt all the way over my hard cock. Yawning and only half interested in what she was doing, she started riding me as she leant to one side, not wanting to block my line of sight with the TV! The casualness of it all drove me insane... needless to say, I came almost immediately! Recognizing that my orgasm was rapidly approaching, mom plunged down - taking my cock to the root in her cunt -- and didn't move another inch, cutting me off from all stimuli at the exact moment of my climax. Out of reflex I lifted my pelvis off the couch, grabbed her ass and jackhammered her cunt for about fifteen seconds, much to her amusement. After I was done, mom just got up and walked away, not bothering with cleaning herself up or rearranging her nighty; she didn't even look at me anymore... god, she was so sexy and so loose!

The following morning mom and dad were already up as I stumbled out of bed and walked into the living room; although they had already finished breakfast, the table was still set. Dad was on the couch reading his newspaper, his back towards the table, while mom was doing some dishes in the kitchen, wearing a halter top, a white bra and red shorts. After saying good morning to both of them, I sat down and started breakfast. Two minutes later, mom tiptoed into the living room and approached me, making a hand job-gesture with her right hand. I smiled, glanced over at dad and nodded. She reached down my pajama shorts, finding my morning wood; with one hand on the table for support and the other wrapped around my erection, she really took her time, occasionally pausing when dad moved too much, but quickly resuming when it turned out to be false alarm. After jerking me off for about three or four minutes, she leaned in closer and whispered in my ear:"Your father already asked for sex twice this morning... I told him I was not in the mood, but I am so fucking horny!"

Hearing her say this triggered an enormous orgasm!

She looked me in the eye and smiled, biting her lip in anticipation as her hand violently jerked the cum out of my balls, making a mess in my pajama shorts. When I was done convulsing, she simply redrew her hand and walked back into the kitchen.

I finished breakfast and hit the shower; while I was in the bathroom, dad knocked on the door and said he was going to do some scouting and that he'd be back in a couple of hours. I didn't answer and just continued my shower. When I came back out of the bathroom, there was a knock on the door... as I could see mom sitting in the living room reading a book, I figured it was dad who'd forgotten something. I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door. I was shocked to see the two guys from yesterday standing there; they had probably seen dad leave and decided to take another shot, considering how accommodating mom had been yesterday. As they didn't speak much English and I didn't speak any Spanish, they didn't bother with talking: they just introduced themselves as Ramon and Louis and walked in, looking for mom. Barging in the living room unannounced, poor mom didn't have time to be surprised. They pulled her up and got her out of her clothes in no time, pushing down her red shorts and panties, while brutally ripping off her halter top and her bra. After groping her naked tits, ass and crotch a little bit, Ramon lifted her off the ground, hung her over his shoulder -- her face pointing forward - and carried her back out of the apartment. After hesitating for a few seconds -- which was all I had time -- I decided to follow them, ignoring the fact that I was wearing nothing but a large bath towel. Mom was struggling a little bit, but not enough to convince anyone. While Ramon pushed the elevator button, Louis put his right hand on her ass, gently prying her cheeks open and pushed two of his fingers into her moist cunt. Mom stopped struggling and whispered:"Oh my god!"

Ramon whipped out his cock and tipped mom forward so that her mouth was now only an inch removed from his huge erection; mom surprised all of us by saying:"Yeah baby!" and plunged her mouth over it, sucking his cock upside down. When the elevator arrived, Ramon walked in slowly, making sure his big cock remained lodged in mom's throat. Louis pushed the button for eighteen and whipped out his cock, taking one of mom's hands and jerking himself off with it. It took only a few seconds for her slut instinct to take over: while she continued wanking off Louis, her other hand reached out and undid my towel. As it fell to the ground, mom wrapped her hand around my tremendously hard cock and started pleasuring all three of us at the same time, in a very unique and no doubt uncomfortable position.

To top it all off Louis slipped his finger back into her cunt, making her moan around Ramon's cock: around the fourteenth floor, Ramon hit the emergency button, bringing the elevator to a sudden halt, while a metallic bell started ringing. While I was worried this would alarm everyone in the building, Ramon apparently couldn't have cared less: he grabbed mom's legs, opened them and stuck his head in between them, lapping away at her cunt like a thirsty dog. Mom started moaning a little higher and bit more frequent as her head bobbed up and down his pole even more determined than before, clearly aroused by his physical strength and direct approach. Mom's jerking had diminished somewhat after Ramon's latest effort, but she was keeping Louis and me hard and horny -- which was impressive considering the vertical 69-position she was in!

After several minutes -- the alarm bell was still ringing -- Ramon moaned loudly and shoved his cock extra deep, gagging mom, as he blew his load in her mouth. Her awkward position -- combined with the volume of cum being shot into her - prevented her from swallowing it properly. As a result some of Ramon's cum ran down her face, over her cheeks, eyes and hairline towards the ground. As soon as he was done with her, having wiped off his cock on her willing lips, Ramon bent forward and put mom down gently.

A bit wobbly from having been upside down for so long, mom held on to the elevator walls for support... Louis walked up to her, manhandled her rack and cunt for a bit and then pushed her down on all fours, lining up his hard cock with the entrance of her cunt. He grabbed her hips and rammed his big fuck stick into her, over and over again... making mom grunt and growl in ecstasy. In between moans, mom looked up to me and whispered:"Get down here... I want your fat cock!"

Quick as a cat, I knelt down in front of her and fed her my dick. Louis and I started banging her from opposite sides, either simultaneously or deliberately out-of-sync, completely wearing her out and fucking her as deep and as fast as we wanted. After pounding into her for a good six minutes, Louis took his cock out and covered her ass in his white gooey cum... mom meanwhile kept taking my dick as deep as I could give it to her, making her gag over and over again. It took me only another twenty seconds to get off as well and I shot my load straight down her throat; after she'd cleaned me thoroughly and I had gotten back on my feet, Ramon finally deactivated the elevator alarm and pushed the button for the twelfth floor. Because of the incessant ringing, there was a lot of activity on nearly every floor we passed... by the time we got to the twelfth floor, us guys were decent again, while mom was naked and flushed and had a huge cum load sliding down her ass. When people in the hallway saw Ramon and Louis exiting the elevator, with a naked bitch in their wake, everyone instantly realized what the ringing had been about and what an easy slut my mom was: after this, news would spread quickly!

Mom seemed perfectly at easy amongst all those dirty looks and crude remarks, although we didn't understand any of them. We were led into apartment 1208 where three guys, about the same age as Ramon and Louis were hanging about... when they saw mom walking in, they started laughing and cheering each other on. Several other guys and older men walked in behind us, much to the dismay of their respective girlfriends and wives... as the men started flocking towards mom, Louis closed and locked the door.

One by one, the men started taking out their half-hard or flaccid cocks and began groping mom just about anywhere they wanted. Mom's hands reached out and found the two nearest cocks which she started jerking off; quickly the men formed a circle around her and took off their clothes so that everyone was naked in just a few minutes... not wanting to stand out, I dropped my towel, but remained a spectator nevertheless. Pretty soon mom was not just giving out hand jobs, but was sucking cock as well; bobbing her head up and down one cock while she wanked off the cocks left and right from her, working her way around the circle several times. Then, one of the older men knelt behind her and pulled her ass towards him, lining up his cock with her cunt and then shoving it in, rather slowly at first. Mom continued using her hands and mouth, which meant that she was servicing four cocks at once! It was like being on the set of a porn movie: my cock grew to monumental proportions! After a few minutes, the circle broke and the men -- no longer interested in a simple hand job - formed two lines, one at her cunt and one at her mouth. Every guy had his own pace and preference, some of them letting her do all the work, some them grabbing her hair and fucking her throat as deep and fast as they could or fucking her cunt so hard that the slapping of skin could probably be heard in the hallway! With eleven hard cocks lined up -- not including mine -- mom's holes were never empty for the next hour; every cock being pulled out of her was instantly replaced by another one, and another one. As most cocks alternated between her mouth and cunt, she systematically got a taste of her own wetness. As every guy got only twenty to thirty seconds per turn, it took them forever to get off... and because of the constant switching, mom was as raunchy as she'd ever been; the lack the prolonged stimulus -- required to reach a decent orgasm - was slowly driving her crazy.

After a little over an hour, most men were primed for the finale and so they turned mom on her back; one by one they knelt down next to her face and wanked themselves to a finish... some of them got in between her legs and gave her another quick fuck to stay hard while they waited for their turn. Mom didn't seem to mind one little bit and took their loads like a real pro; even when they plastered her nose and eyes shut, filled her mouth to the brim and soaked most of her hair in their gooey thick cum, she just lay there -- smiling and enjoying the enormous sperm shower they were giving her! Throbbing cock in hand, I joined the queue and waited my turn. The sight of all these men dumping their -- enormous - loads on mom's willing face was so stimulating that I nearly came prematurely... fortunately I didn't and added my load to the cum haze covering her face and hair. With only two guys in line behind me, the gangbang soon ended; seven out of the eleven men -- including Ramon and Louis -- got dressed and left... one of the four remaining men handed mom a large towel and a bottle of water. She was a complete mess: little droplets of sperm everywhere on her body, mixed with her own sweat, her cunt wide open and dripping fluids, her hair and face almost unrecognizable from the large quantity of cum on them. After wiping most of the cum off of her skin and hair and washing the taste of sperm out of her mouth, one of the men handed her a bottle of something a little stronger; she took a big gulp, much to the amusement of the men and passed the bottle on. Of the four remaining guys, two were sitting on the couch, one was lying on the ground while the fourth was walking about, all of them still butt-naked and either smoking and/or drinking. As I sat down on the floor, mom was offered a lit cigarette, which she also accepted: she inhaled and blew out a massive cloud of smoke a few seconds later, as she slumped onto the couch. While the bottle of alcohol was passed around, one of the men tried to strike up a conversation with mom, complimenting her about what a skilled and easy slut she was, then asking her where she was from and if I really was her son -- all in very poor English, mixed with some universal Spanish.

After a few minutes however, the conversation died and they started talking amongst themselves, ignoring mom and me... just when things were getting boring and I was about to ask mom to leave, the guy walking around came up to mom holding his erect cock in his right hand and got on his knees in front of her. Except for the occasional glance, his friends just kept talking, smoking and drinking as he lined up his cock with mom's entrance and plunged forward, shoving his tool up to his balls in her cunt. As he started fucking her again, mom just lay there, smiling at me as she enjoyed her cigarette while her tits were swaying back and forth obscenely from the pounding she was getting. The guy didn't last more than a minute and pulled out just in time, splattering his load against the underside of the couch, dropping his head on mom's stomach and groaning like a wild boar. Without looking at him, mom patted him on the head and exhaled another cloud of cigarette smoke... she was acting so nasty and vulgar that it was turning me on, again! And not just me from the looks of things... because one of the other guys stood up, gave his cock a few tugs and walked up to mom. After pushing his friend out of the way, he slammed his cock into her soaking cunt and started pumping away like a madman. Because mom acted whorishly uninterested and distant, the guy had to use every trick in the book not to shoot off during the first minute; when he couldn't hold back any longer, he pulled out and wildly ejaculated all over mom's naked stomach and tits.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,373 Followers