Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Really putting the horns on dad.
6.1k words
4.49
189.6k
171

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,366 Followers

Thanks for all the feedback and emails. I've tried to incorporate all of your sensible and hot suggestions in this third chapter. Whether or not I'll write a fourth chapter will depend greatly on the feedback I receive.

We got back to the apartment, me with just a towel wrapped around me and mom naked as the day she was born. Luckily dad wasn’t back yet from his scouting tour as mom’s clothes were still on the living room floor where she had left them… as she came down her adrenaline-high from the torrid fucking she'd endured, mom did some soul-searching for the next hour. I followed her everywhere, even into the bathroom while she was taking a shower. Since there was no longer any embarrassment between us, I watched her take an extensive shower and rub herself down with scented oils afterwards. With just a towel wrapped around her wet hair, she looked at me – sitting on the edge of the bath tub watching her every move – and rubbed her hands together for about twenty seconds to get rid of the excess of oils. After looking into my eyes for several seconds, she whispered:"Come here." as she got down on her knees. I walked over to her and looked down at her as she fished my erection out of my boxers and guided it to her mouth; for the next several minutes, mom's sucking was the only sound in the bathroom. It was a slow and delicate blowjob which was clearly emotionally charged; the both of us had had all the nasty and wild sex we were going to have for that day. This wasn't just carnal desire, this was an passionate act. Anyway, she finished me off and swallowed the small amount of cum I could spare and kept kissing and licking my cock head until it was too small to handle.
She got up and continued getting herself ready and dressed. I could see she was still mulling things over. In her bedroom, she got dressed in her red shorts and a new white halter top, along with a white bra and no panties. When I heard dad coming back in; I gave her quick kiss and hit the shower. Afterwards, I sat down in the living room with a book, while mom started preparations for lunch. During lunch dad started talking about all the interesting places he had encountered on his scouting mission: a seafood restaurant, a cocktail bar, an orange tree orchard etc... we talked like a "normal" family, planning excursions and discussing what to do for dinner and lunch the following days. Afterwards we went for a walk, familiarizing ourselves with the surroundings, the most important stores in the vicinity as well as the shortest road to the beach. We had a few drinks on the beach promenade and dinner in fancy restaurant. All the while mom was visibly absent, which she claimed to be the result of some minor migraine, but I knew better than that. It was late at night when we returned to our apartment and while mom and dad went straight to bed, I remained on the balcony for a little while longer, finishing another chapter of my book and listening to some music. I half expected and hoped to see mom again before going to bed, but she was either asleep or didn't feel like it... anyway, I went to bed, hoping things would resolve themselves tomorrow. And they did!

Early the next morning, I was awakened by a squeaking sound outside of my bedroom; a few moments later mom snuck in and gently closed the door behind her, whispering:"You awake?"
"Yeah." I replied.
She sat down on the edge of my bed, dressed in a flimsy nighty and white cotton panties and whispered:"We need to talk... as you might have noticed, I haven't been myself since... well, you know... yesterday."
"Do you regret what happened?" I asked.
"Not really, I was just a bit worried about the effect you're having on me... ever since I sat down next to you on that plane, things got... real interesting!" she smiled.
"You made me into a cheating slut!" she added.
Wow, that got my cock saluting.
"Mom, I..." I started to say.
"Sush." mom interrupted me as she put her hand on my dick and squeezed gently.
"Mommy is talking, be a good boy and let her finish." she said as she started massaging my cock through the sheets. "I thought that what I did on the plane was slutty, but then with the cab driver and then that gangbang with all those strange men... I can't remember when I have had such a wonderful time."

Looking me in the eye or at the wall or anywhere but at my cock she was rubbing through the sheets, she said:"Although I've had enough of strange cock and cum for the time being, I'd really like to devote some time being your slut, how does that sound?"
By now her hand was flying up and down my hard shaft, it was amazing to feel how much pleasure she could bring me through a sheet. I moaned and writhed under her ministrations.
"What about... dad?" I uttered.
She turned her head towards me, stared into my eyes and said:"Fuck him!"
As my cock started pounding, drawing all the blood in my body to it, I moaned and mom said:"That's what you wanted to hear, isn't it? I'll cut him off from now on, I won't let him touch me anymore... is that what you want?"
"Fuck yeah!" I grunted, too far gone to speak clearly.
"It didn't quite get that sweetie, what was that?" she asked as she reclined and gripped the base of my cock with her free hand, while the other one was still a blur over my shaft. The tip of my cock – almost cut off from blood circulation – quickly became red and swollen, making it even more sensitive to her jerking... my body trashed so hard that my back spasmed up from the bed several times.
"It's very rude not to answer your mother – even if she's a slut - you know that?" mom said as she jerked me to a short but spectacular finish; my cum spurted out against the sheet, flowing down my tube and balls, making me all sticky. When I was done trashing and panting, mom finally released my cock and whispered:"I am glad we had this conversation!"
While I was still catching my breath, she got up and left the room as quietly as she'd entered it, returning to the master bedroom.

Slowly mom's words began to sink in as I stayed in bed for about half an hour, getting myself all worked up again... anxious to put my new arrangement with mom to the test, I waited for her to get up to start breakfast and grabbed her in the hallway; I cupped both of her tits and whispered something in her ear. She looked at me funny, but then nodded, after which she turned back and re-entered their bedroom. When she closed the door, I knelt in front of the keyhole and peeked inside. Mom gently woke up dad and reached under the blankets to give him a nice, big morning boner. After some foreplay, she lowered her head and started bobbing it up and down his cock. While dad enjoyed his blowjob – his eyes closed - mom glanced at the keyhole several times, taking out her boobs and playing with them for my viewing pleasure. I started beating my hard prick mercilessly. After a few minutes dad started moaning and mom let him spurt in her mouth, but aside from that did nothing to increase his pleasure, keeping her hands and mouth perfectly still as soon as he started orgasming. Afterwards, she got up and hurried out of the room; I jumped aside just in time so she didn't trip over me. I followed her into the bathroom, still beating my dick. She squatted down next to the toilet and spat out all of dad's cum, then opened her mouth to accommodate my pulsating dick. She started sliding her mouth up and down my pole and sucked it like chocolate cream was going to come out. When I exploded in her mouth, she flushed – washing away dad's cum – while she swallowed mine; a symbolic gesture that made me orgasm considerably longer than normal.

After breakfast we went for an morning walk on the promenade and the beach, enjoying the early morning sun and the bustling activity of shop and bar owners getting ready for the noon rush. We picked up a newspaper on our way back to the apartment, where mom started preparations for a light lunch and dad got comfortable in the living room on the couch. After flipping absentmindedly through my book for a little bit, I got up and walked into the kitchen, horny as hell again. While I glanced into the living room, I undid the button of my pants and whipped out my huge cock, making it bounce up and down obscenely. Mom looked at me and whispered:"Again?"
I didn't reply, but arrogantly pointed towards it. Mom smiled, cleaned her hands off on a nearby towel and obediently knelt down in front of me, starting to wank me up and down. I pushed my cock into her mouth and holding her head in both hands, started to fuck her slow and gradually deeper, gagging her several times. After some time, I pulled out and started jerking off, playing with my balls; mom knew exactly what was expected of her and stayed on her knees. As I took my sweet time, she grew impatient, worried that dad would come in... and then, after another few minutes, her fear suddenly became reality when dad yawned and said:"I think I might go for a swim."
Mom moved to get up, but I pushed her back down and like clockwork I choose that particular moment to cum; I kept her head directly in my line of fire and hosed her entire face with my thick, gooey cum. As soon as I let go of her head, she jumped up and started looking for something to clean her face off with; I had only just stuffed my cock back in my pants when dad walked in. Mom, not yet had the time to reach for a towel or something, turned away from the door and pretended to be looking for something in the cupboard below. Luckily dad went into the bedroom to take off his boxers and put on his swimsuit, which provided mom with enough time to clean my cum off her face. When he came back into the kitchen, he gave mom a peck on the cheek and said:"I'll be back in an hour."
"Okay sweetie" mom said, clearly nervous about the whole thing.
Dad, completely oblivious, gave me a nudge against the shoulder and walked out.
Mom sighed in relief and laughed, as she threw the towel at me and said:"You bad boy!"

Things only got worse from there on out, playing around behind dad's back, neither of us thinking about the consequences... I just wanted to assert my dominance over dad by using mom anyway I wanted, and mom had become too much of a cheating slut to turn me down.

One day, late in the afternoon, dad went to the bedroom to take a siesta. I sat down on the couch next to mom and started whispering in her ear, laying out an entire battle plan I had been brewing on for several hours; when I was done, she looked at me, gave me a naughty smile and nodded. "Give me a few minutes to get him going." mom said and got up.
I just sat there, counting the seconds, impatiently waiting for enough time to pass; the harder my cock got, the slower time seemed to pass... finally, five minutes had passed, according to a nearby wall clock and so I jumped up eagerly and tiptoed to their bedroom, finding the door slightly ajar, as requested. As I glanced inside, I could see mom straddling dad's face; his feet and her face facing the door; she was carelessly stroking his cock, keeping it hard but making sure not to provide him with too much pleasure. After undressing in the hallway, I carefully snuck in and walked up to the bed, making sure to stay clear of dad's body. Mom immediately reached out and started stroking my already hard cock; for every stroke she gave dad, she gave me at least five. Pressing her cunt down a little more on dad's face, she moved her head up and we kissed, using our tongues. As dad was growing impatient, his face buried in her snatch, she signaled me to slide under the bed and come up on the other side. Then, she lifted her cunt from dad's face and said:"Come here hon, I've got an idea."
Dad scooted down, kissing her boobs on his way off the bed.
"Get on your back on the floor, your head under the bed... I am going to suck you off like that!"
I timed it perfectly and gently got up on the bed as dad slid under the bed so that his cock was sticking up not to far from the side of the bed; as mom grabbed dad's cock, she looked over her shoulder at me and pried her ass cheeks apart with her other hand. My cock throbbed when I saw her do that and I eagerly plunged my cock into her moist cunt. Grabbing the edge of the bed with both hands, she leaned over the bed and lowered her head to take dad's cock in her mouth, to keep him happy and quiet. As she bobbed her head up and down slowly, I shafted her long and deep, making her moan loudly. Dad off course assumed that it was her way of enticing him and so started moaning as well; I had to be careful not make slapping noises louder than the moaning they were producing between the two of them. I fucked her until I pumped my load deep inside of her several minutes later; when I pulled out, mom got up and sat down on dad’s pole, facing the bed and signaling me to come closer. As she moved her hips up and down dad’s cock very slowly, she bend forward and swallowed my half-hard cock, coated with my cum and her juices and started cleaning it thoroughly. Gently I started fucking her mouth, holding her head in place with both hands. Eventually, another minute or so later, dad announced that he was about to blow his load. Mom immediately lifted herself off of his cock and sat down on his stomach, saying:”Not inside of me, I forgot my pill…” smiling up at me, knowing she’d effectively ruined his orgasm. She pretended to hurry and brought her hands down to his crotch to replace her cunt, but her actions were an uncoordinated disaster: by bumping against his balls and grasping his ejaculating cock all the wrong ways, she managed to leave him more frustrated than before their lovemaking. His shrinking cock leaked a tiny amount of cum as he whimpered:”No, baby, no… please… oh no… noooo.”
In a last desperate attempt to get himself off properly, dad pushed her hands away and started wanking off like a madman, but his cock was too small... while he was sadly beating his prick, trying to bring it back to life, mom bent down gently, pressing her smiling lips against mine. While dad continued struggling and wanking under her, we tongued for about ten seconds. Then, I snuck out of the room and mom tended to dad's bruised ego and masculinity; she promised to take extra care of him next time.

One day, dad was asleep on the couch, taking one of his siestas on the living room couch. Mom was reading a book in the adjacent couch and I was doing some crossword puzzle at the dining room table; after a little while of complete silence, I started to get hard and pretty soon I was jacking off under the table. I slid off the chair and started jacking off slow and silently, bringing myself to the brink of an orgasm. When I was about ready to cum, I carefully stood up and tiptoed towards mom. Aiming for her rack, I started wanking off silently but theatrically – using both hands and moving my pelvis obscenely back and forth in her direction. Mom briefly glanced up from her book only once and resumed reading as soon as she realized what I was doing. Aside from glancing at dad once in a while, she didn't make another move and ignored me. When, after some time, I started to tremble on my feet, she held her book with one hand and used the other to hold her cleavage open, giving me a nice, big target to shoot at. When I felt the cum rush up through my fat cock, I leaned forward and deposited several thick ribbons of gooey cum in her cleavage. When I was done, mom just let go of her cleavage and took her book back in both hands; I could see her blouse already sticking to her skin. Before putting my cock away, I swiped it across her right cheek, leaving behind an ever so thin line of cum. She ignored it and just continued reading as I returned to my seat.

On another day, mom was feeling extra randy and said she wanted to go sunbathe by the pool on the roof of the complex; seeing that dad isn't all that keen on just baking in the sun, he tagged along against his will. The pool was kind of run down and because other tourists as well as the locals preferred the nearby sea, we were the only people there. We sat down next to the pool in three adjacent lounge chairs and as dad started reading a book, keeping his t-shirt and boxers on, mom stripped down to her two piece bathing suit and asked me to rub some suntan-lotion on her back as he got on her stomach on the middle chair, separating mine from dads.
I put some lotion on my hands, rubbed them together and slowly started massaging the lotion into mom's warm skin; when I got down to her ass, I checked to see if dad was still reading – he was – and a slid a finger down her crack. Mom didn't make a sound, but opened up her legs just a little bit. While I kept making circular motions with my other hand, I slid two fingers all the way down her ass crack and tickled her pussy. After ten seconds or so, I started doing her legs and worked my back up to her ass, where I repeated my earlier transgression.
"Want me to do your front too mom?" I asked casually.
Mom raised her head and said:"Would you?" as she turned around onto her back. I started with her shoulders and while keeping on eye on dad, I slipped one hand under her top, massaging her right boob and tweaking her nipple until it was obscenely hard; then I did the same to the left one. I got up and walked around her chair, standing with my back towards dad which effectively obscured what I was doing – or going to do. I rubbed her stomach as I slid one hand into her bottoms, quickly finding her moist entrance and sliding three fingers inside of her, like it was the most normal thing to do. Mom just lay there, looking at me – while keeping an eye on dad – over her sunglasses, enjoying my fingering. After a little while, I wiped my hands off on one of the towels and walked around mom's chair towards mine. Mom stopped me however and said:"Hang on mister, you're not immune to the sun either, take off your shirt!" as she sat up, facing dad, as she signaled me to come and stand between them. With my back towards dad, I took off my shirt and stepped in front of her, obstructing her from view from him; while I threw my t-shirt onto her chair, mom quickly reached into my swim trunks and hung my half-hard cock out as she started putting lotion on her hands. While her hands started rubbing my chest and arms, her mouth opened up and swallowed me whole. She kept sucking me until I was hard as a bone, which didn't take very long!
After doing my legs – my cock still in her mouth – there was no excuse left for us to be in the position we were currently in, so mom laid back down and I – after stuffing my hard cock back in my trunks as inconspicuous as possible – walked back to my chair. Things calmed down a bit after that and in the next hour or so, aside from mom occasionally tapping my hard bouncy cock to keep me on edge, nothing happened.
I had signaled her to go back to the room for a quickie several times, but each time she said no, teasing me mercilessly. This all changed as soon as dad began snoring, his book on his chest and his hands resting on it, his head turned away from us, towards the sun. After checking that he was actually asleep, mom motioned me to take out my cock and jerk off. I did. Under her amused looks, I stroked my aching cock for minutes on end, both of us regularly glancing at dad to make sure he was still sleeping. Again, I tried repeatedly to get her to jerk or suck me off, but she wouldn't hear of it: she just wanted to see me cum. She did however continue to tease me by taking off her top, flaunting her tits, caressing them just to torment me. Next, she undid the little knot that was holding the bottom half of her bathing suit together and threw it on the concrete floor. Stark naked and right next to a snoring husband, she started playing with herself, ruthlessly teasing me till I eventually exploded and catapulted a large wad onto my stomach, arms, legs and some on my chair too.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,366 Followers
12