Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,392 Followers

I stuffed my dick back in my boxers and mom put her bathing suit back on, just in case dad were to wake up. He didn't however, as expected. And after about an hour of talking, reading and sunbathing later, I cupped mom's tits through her bathing attire, letting her know that I was in the mood for more incestuous play. She surprised me by reaching over and waking up dad with a gentle nudge.
"You're getting sunburn sweetie." she said. "Time to turn over..."
Dad yawned, stretched and said:"Thanks honey." and then turned onto his stomach.
Mom got up and said:"Here, I'll rub some lotion on your back."
Still not a clue as to what she was doing, I started thinking that she was tormenting me further. She walked over to his longue chair, took a towel and covered the back of his head as well as the sides of his face with it, whispering:"We don't want any lotion in your hair, now do we?"
Dad, anxious to get back to sleep, just grunted and didn't move, perfectly content where he was. Then mom untied her string again, dropping it to the floor and looking at me... it was beginning to dawn on me what she had in mind: my cock immediately responded and bounced up and down in my trunks. As mom positioned herself over dad, one leg on each side of the chair and leaning forward on his back, she squirted some lotion on his back and gently started rubbing him. At this point, I didn't even think about getting caught, I just took off my boxers and walked up to the back of dad's chair, where I grabbed mom's ass with both hands and pushed my monster cock into her wet cunt, as mom smiled back at me, biting her lower lip. This was so dangerous: all dad had to do, was move his feet to feel me standing there, or pull the towel away and glance behind him to see his wife standing over him, spread open and taking it like a whore.
Mom took her time rubbing his back, but after about three more minutes, she had to change position to avoid arousing suspicion. Signaling me with one of her hands, we backed up together and I slid out of her. Fearless, she just laid down on the warm concrete floor, right next to dad's chair and spread her legs as wide as she could, crooking her finger at me. My cock spontaneously bounced up and down when I realized she wanted me to fuck her right next to dad. I was too fucking horny to turn her down and so I got on my knees, plunged my cock into her willing cunt and shafted away, as fast and as silently as I could. Mom had a big grin on her face as she propped herself up on her elbows, looking me straight in the eye, as my thrusts rocked her entire body. Thankfully, dad was already half asleep and oblivious to the whole thing. Not that I needed a lot of time; because of the unusual circumstances, I was unable to hold my cum back for more than twenty seconds. I pulled out and shot my load across her belly. After that, I got up and dangled my half-hard cock – still wet from residual cum and her own fluids – in front of her face. Mom opened up and cleaned my cock like a good little slut! When we were done, we put our bathing suits back on and relaxed in our chairs again.


It was the day before we had to leave. Dad wanted to make one last long walk, but mom and I said we'd rather stay in and maybe hang out by the pool, as this was our last chance to relax before having to go back to our normal life. Dad took the camera and headed out. After clearing the breakfast table, mom walked into the living room as I was reading a book and asked:"So, our last day... what do you wanna do?"
"I wanna fuck you up the ass, as much as I can and as you'll let me."
Mom looked at me, shocked and surprised and said, after several seconds of silence:"Well, seeing that this is a special day... but you have to use lube!"
"Deal." I said as I ran into my bedroom and grabbed a tube of lube from my secret stash, walking back to the living room, where mom was already taking off her t-shirt, along with her bra. As I started undressing myself, mom wriggled out of her shorts, sliding them down along with her white cotton panties and got on all fours on the floor of the living room, her ass towards me. Just like that! God, I loved this woman!!!
I rubbed some lube on my hard dick and kneeled behind her, gently aiming the tip of my cock against her anus and started pushing carefully. She squirmed uncomfortably as my huge cock stretched her tight asshole, but she was never in any pain. My cock – even though I was pushing forward extremely slowly – throbbed the entire time; probably from the sheer experience of being put up mom's bottom. After a few minutes – my dick was more than eighty percent in – I started pulling it back and forth gently, very slowly venturing deeper and deeper with every push. Another two minutes or so later, I established a steady rhythm and I was, finally, for all intense and purposes fucking mom's ass. Unfortunately I didn't last very long and orgasmed so powerfully that I started screaming like a little girl. Mom looked over her shoulder, with a big smile on her face and asked:"You okay there, big boy?"
As I slipped out of her ass and collapsed on the floor, she turned around and asked:"Had fun?"
"Yesssss!" I sighed, still overwhelmed from the power of my orgasm.
"Good." mom said, getting up and getting dressed again, then walking out of the room, saying:"I'll be in the bedroom packing, just give me a holler if you're ready to go again..."
"Okay." I said. Did I mention I loved this woman!!!

About twenty minutes later, I hadn't even gotten up from the floor yet, my dick started to get erect again as I thought about what I had just done to mom... as my hand instinctively started making my erection bigger and harder, I yelled:"Mom!"
"Yes?"
"Round two!"
"On my way." she said.
Ten seconds later she walked back into the living room, already unbuttoning her shorts, taking the rest of her clothes off quickly and getting into the same position as before. Again, I applied a copious amount of lube on my dick and inserted it in her ass, with slightly less resistance than before. Once inside her ass, it all went a lot easier than the first time and mom experienced considerably less discomfort. Although it took me a little longer the second time around, I had no trouble firing off another load up her ass. I pulled out and collapsed onto the floor... again. As she got up and just put some panties on, she said:"Call me if you need me lover." and disappeared back into one of the rooms. After shooting two loads in such a short time, I was definitely out for a while and so after resting a little on the floor, I went back to reading my book, naked on the couch.

Nearly an hour and a half passed before I felt any kind of tingling in my crotch again. While reading, I casually started playing with my dick, getting it hard and ready to go again. After finishing my chapter, I grabbed the lube and walked into the hallway, looking for mom. She was in the master bedroom, separating the laundry from the clean clothes; when she noticed me standing in the doorway with my hard cock in my right hand and the tube of lube in my left, she smiled and took her panties off.
As she got on her hands and knees, I said – as I applied some lube:"No, get on your back; I wanna look into your eyes while I fuck your ass!"
Mom looked at me, smiling as she liked what I was proposing; she got on her back, her head on her pillow and her legs spread apart. I crawled onto the bed and got in between her legs, gently pushing my dick against her backdoor. "Ready?" I asked, purely for the dramatic effect, as there was no doubt in my mind that she wanted it. "Mmmm." she nodded as he put her hands underneath her pillow, as I raised her legs up, lifting her ass slightly off the bed so it aligned perfectly with the tip of my aching cock. I pushed forward and slid into her ass – for the third time in just a few hours - with great ease and absolutely no resistance. Mom's facial expressions helped me in deciding when I could shove it in deeper or go faster. She seemed to be getting quite used to this treatment as I was able to fuck her very hard and rough this time, really banging her ass instead of gently fucking it like the previous two times. Mom whined with her lips closed and looked at me as her face contorted in a mixture of pleasure and a mild discomfort; her high-pitched, high school girl-like whining was really turning me on. "You like getting fucked in the ass?" I asked.
She nodded and in the same high-pitched tone as her whining she vocalized:"Uh huh." as her eyebrows started to go down; a sign of her growing discomfort and pleasure. It was enough to make me grunt and spasm, and with a last powerful shove, I unloaded my balls, for the third time, in her bowels.

After resting for a couple of minutes, I returned to the living room and fell asleep on the couch while mom continued doing god-knows-what. When I woke up several hours later, dad had returned and we all started packing, then went out to dinner and returned to our apartment, where we waited for our ride back to the airport. Since we had another hour or so before the cab was scheduled to pick us up, dad started watching some soccer on tv, while mom and I sat down on the balcony, talking. Off course, the subject of our little arrangement soon came up and I told mom how much I wanted to take her ass for another spin. She smiled and looked around for a second, then got up and walked over to the balustrade, putting both hands on it, looking around for a second time. After about thirty seconds, after familiarizing herself with the surroundings and possible angles of detection, she took her hands off the balustrade and reached under her skirt, hooking her thumbs in her panties and pulling them down. I quickly glanced at dad and realized that the drapes in front of the sliding doors to the balcony were obstructing dad's view of mom, but not of me. Most of the other balconies with a clear view on ours were either dark or illuminated, but empty. I casually got up and walked towards her, until I was safely out of dad's line of sight – safely being a liberal concept, considering he only had to get up and peek around the drapes to see us. Standing behind her, I grabbed her boobs and kneaded them roughly, whispering:"And exactly what do you propose we use for lube?"
Mom smiled and replied:"What do you think?" as she turned around and started unzipping my pants, her mouth making chewing movements as she was trying to produce as much saliva as possible. She took my cock out, gave it a few tugs, lowered her head slightly and spat a big glob of her spit on my pole. After applying the improvised lube on my cock with her hands, she turned around and lifted her skirt to expose her ass and leaned forward, her elbows on the top of the balustrade. I took my cock by its base and gently pushed the tip in between her ass cheeks; her spit was far less effective than the lube we had used earlier that day, but it got the job done... after wriggling and worming for about ten seconds, I buried my cock deep in mom's willing snatch. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her ass gently; by now the spit had almost been completely used up and we could both feel it; the friction was increasing steadily, as was her discomfort. I am pretty sure, that after another minute or so – as her discomfort continued to grow, I was beginning to hurt her; yet, except for some grimacing and small painful yelps, she didn't object. Although my cock was shrinking due to the lack of lubricant, I was really close to blowing my load. However, I realized that I wasn't going to make it. Fortunately, mom realized it too and turned her head, whispering:"You're hurting me, you're hurting me and I love it... I fucking love it, fuck my ass, hurt me... come on!" She was on the right track as my twitched and started to grow again; realizing this too, mom went for a slam dunk and said:"I wonder if Lizzy will let you fuck her up her ass... what do you think, is she as big of a slut as me?"
That did it! Although my cock was only half-hard and nearly completely out of her ass by now, I climaxed and quickly grabbed my half-flaccid cock and started jerking it wildly, wanting my cum to go all over the place as I moaned. When I was done, I looked around and saw cum drops all over mom's legs, skirt, panties, the wall, the floor, my shoes, mom's shoes. We cleaned ourselves up, leaving the cum on the floor and the wall to dry up by itself and sat back down at the table, where we waited for the cab to pick us up.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,392 Followers
12