Mom Becomes Son's MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grayshade
grayshade
425 Followers

He put his palms under her at mid thigh and raised her legs up and back. Her pussy was now facing to the ceiling and her asshole was in the same position her vagina had been. He saw the tiny opening between the meat of her plump hindquarters and took a small, quick lick of that small circle. Mother moaned again and he went back to her asshole with more vigor, running his tongue around the small, puckered hole.

"Oh, baby, nobody ever did that before" she said in an exhalation of breath as she opened her legs even wider.

Rob licked his mother's asshole and noticed that it had a wonderfully musky scent, perhaps stronger than her pussy, but not at all displeasing. There was something about this - eating his Mom's ass - that made him realize there was no turning back for the two of them. They were a couple now, for better or for worse, like both of their prior failed marriages. But this bond was stronger than wedding vows. "We are mother and son" Rob thought to himself as he licked his Mom's tight asshole.

"Robbie, I love you" his mother said simply as he rimmed her.

"I love you too, Mom" he said when he pulled his head back from between her asscheeks.

He climbed upwards and held her thighs in each hand, letting her roll back to a more natural angle as he let his cock find its target - her wet pussy. Without even aiming it with his hand, it found the soft center of Mom, just as it did the night before, and he slid his cock into her with amazing ease, to the sound of her soft whistled breath between her pursed lips.

"Fuck me, Robbie-boy" she sighed, letting him hold her thighs open and softly bent back over her torso.

Rob was in maximum fuck position and he buried his stiff cock into his mother's cunt while she closed her eyes and let her legs dangle over his upper arms. Sensing his mother's deep need, and his own, to be truthful, he began fucking his mother like he hadn't fucked since he was a younger man. He rammed his cock into the woman beneath him - his mother - and took it out only to ram it back home again. And again. And again....

His mother was somewhere else, her eyes closed, her mouth full open, sometimes shouting, sometimes whispering obscenities and encouragement to him to fuck her harder. She moved her ankles onto his shoulders and began rocking her pussy in counterpoint to his fucking motions so that he went deeper with each assault on her pussy.

"Yeah, Robbie! Oh, do me like that!" she began screaming as he laid into her with every ounce of strength he had.

After several deep thrusts that seemed to hit his Mom's mark, he retreated and withdrew his rock hard cock from her pussy. For the hundredth time during their short erotic history together, they looked deep into each other's eyes. Rob's mother took her two hands and ripped the sheer black negligee in two from the neckline down to her waist, laying bare her breasts, which she began to massage vigorously. She pinched her nipples and gave him a quick nod to tell him to continue fucking her. He re-entered her and slid his cock as deep as it would go in her.

"Yes!" she screamed so loud that the shaky window pane reverberated from her sound.

The physical, visual and auditory cues from his mother began to take their toll on his excited sex and he began to feel the rumblings of orgasm in his head, blood, and penis. He began to quake and his seed shot out of his cock into his mother's pussy. He gripped his mother's shoulders as he buried himself into her soft organ as he orgasmed. He groaned as he spent himself in his mother's vagina.

"Oh, Robbie, my baby" she sighed and then met for a sloppy kiss as his cock went soft inside her.

Rob collapsed on top of her, his face near her neck and whispered "Mom, mommy, I love you"

The lay like that for a short while. Rob retreated from her pussy and they curled sideways on the bed together. His mother smiled sweetly at him, the same smile she always gave him as a boy. "Be my boyfriend, Robbie" she said softly.

Rob kissed her lips and said simply "I am, Mom"

grayshade
grayshade
425 Followers
12