Mom, Can I Lick Your Pussy?

Story Info
Riley gives her parents a Saturday surprise!
4.6k words
4.57
389.1k
293

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JubbJubb
JubbJubb
192 Followers

"Mom, can I lick your pussy?"

My wife and I were enjoying our Saturday morning by staying in bed, sipping our cups of coffee and doing nothing in particular. The sun was shining in through the curtains, over my gorgeous wife's barely covered body, and my eyes had just started to wander all over her voluptuous breasts when the sanctity of our little bedroom moment was suddenly invaded by this very sentence.

I almost spat out a mouthful of coffee when I heard the words being spoken, and I could tell by the look of my wife's face as her jaw dropped, that she felt exactly the same. Our heads turned towards the doorway, where our 18 year old daughter Riley was standing. She was wearing a tight, white top and delicate little pink panties, her blonde hair neatly arranged into a ponytail. She was chewing bubblegum, the scent of grape was unmistakable. As the morning sun shone upon her slightly tanned body, something stirred inside of me. I don't know why, I had never reacted to my daughter that way before, but I was starting to get hard.

Perhaps it was the whole situation. Her standing in the doorway looking (I must confess) damn sexy, my wife laying sprawled out across her bed barely covering herself up, and the fact that our daughter just asked if she could lick her pussy. The whole situation was absurd, of course, but I couldn't help but reacting to it the way I did. I was getting turned on.

"Well, theoretically, can I?"

"Theoretically?!", my wife asked, starting to cover herself up a bit more but in her state of shock still leaving a whole tit out in the open. "What the hell do you mean?"

Beth, that's my wife, rarely used profanities of any kind, but with this kind of situation thrust in our faces I was not at all surprised that she did.

We were both quite stunned, and that's putting it mildly. I still hadn't gathered my wits when Riley made another startling confession that also kind of floored us.

"Well, I was just talking to Sam the other day, and she told me she'd licked her mom's pussy!"

By now, both of our jaws were no doubt in level with the floor. My wife mumbled something intelligibly, most likely she was looking for just the right words but failing miserably. Sam was of course Samantha, Riley's best friend since kindergarten (and a stunning redhead with a huge set of knockers, but that's beside the point right now). The two have been like two peas in a pod since they first started playing in that sandbox, and regularly hung out and went clubbing together. Right now I was starting to question just how close the two were, most likely due to the fact that I was starting to get harder and harder from this whole revelation.

"Well, well, well..", Beth stammered as she was rattling her brain to come up with something maternal to say. "No you can't.. because it's wrong!"

"She sucked her dad's cock too! And he fucked her! While she licked her mom's pussy!"

"Holy shit, I-I-I..."

That's where I ran out of words. I stammered and stuttered, I couldn't think of anything to say that made any sense of anything. I was flabbergasted, and at the same time horny as hell, and all I could think of was the vision of Sam sucking and fucking her parents! I was so awash with emotions, of all the colors of the emotional rainbow, that I think I might have blacked out for a moment. When I came to, Riley was sitting by the end of our bed, with a bubblegum chewing smile on her lips. Beth had the covers pulled all the way up to her chin by now, she looked like a deer in headlights.

"It's not like it's such a big deal anyway. I love you guys, and I know for a fact that you love me," she added with a giggle. "But if you're not ok with any of this, then that's cool. We'll just pretend this whole thing never happened."

To me, it seemed that she had her mind set on a whole lot more, but maybe she felt that we were more than a little hesitant towards it.

Riley started to get up, but briefly paused before sitting back down.

"Tell you what..."

She was visibly excited, and also nervous. Her mind was racing, and her body slightly trembling.

"I won't tell if you won't tell, but on one condition. Mom, I want to take a closer look at you. Right now. Totally naked."

Our daughter's voice was more than a bit shaky, and I could tell by the wet patch on her panties that she was getting more and more excited.

Beth didn't say anything, I could tell she was still thinking about the offer. Riley stared intently into her mother's eyes, smiling from ear to ear.

"What do you say, mom?"

Beth started to smile as well, which was a welcome change as the tension in the air suddenly vanished.

"Sure, I don't see any harm in it," my wife replied and threw away the covers. And there she was, in all her nakedness. Not quite spread eagle, but damn near close. Her body was full and plump, but not quite fat. Her breasts big and juicy and firm. Her pubic hair shaved into a neat little patch that sat just above her clit. And I'll be damned if I didn't see a little bead of horniness on her cunt lips, before she slightly pressed her legs together in some half assed attempt to make the situation more "decent". The sun glistened off her tanned body, and off the locks of her auburn hair.

Beth smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen, and then closed her eyes, almost as if she was warming up to the fact that she was showing off her beautiful body to her own daughter. To our daughter. It almost looked as if she was enjoying it, too.

"Wow, mom! You've got the most beautiful body I've ever seen!", Riley exclaimed. To me, our little baby girl had a perfect body as well. Not as full and lush as her mom's, but very fit and perky and with curves in just the right places. "I'm going to get a closer look, don't go anywhere."

With that, she edged her was closer towards her mother. As a kitten on the hunt for its prey, she crawled up in between us, but leaning more towards her mom and with her blue eyes fixed on the natural beauty of Beth's maternal body. She started to caress Beth, almost unintentionally but most likely with all the intent in the world. Beth didn't seem to mind, she still had her eyes closed but her body was starting to give off tiny, radiating tremors of excitement. If I asked her, she probably would deny it, but I could tell she was enjoying this. Riley's hands still felt and touched their way across her hip area, up towards the side of her body.

"Your skin is so soft," our daughter whispered. "You have the most amazing body, mom! I just want to keep touching you forever."

I was having a difficult time trying to conceal my by now raging erection. I could tell I was involuntarily holding my breath every now and then, but there was nothing I could do about it. This moment in time was just too intense and exciting, I couldn't control anything about it, much less the movement of my hands. Which is why, without thinking, my hands started to wander down toward my dick. I didn't start jerking it off or anything, it still seemed like an inappropriate thing to do, but I was holding it (as inconspicuously as I could) in my hands and gently rubbing it.

"Mom...", Riley said with a brief pause. "Can I touch your breasts?" I looked over at my wife, still with her eyes closed, anxiously awaiting her reply.

"Yes..."

Slowly, our daughter slid both of her hands closer to Beth's stomach, gently caressing her skin. Beth started to moan from the touch. Her hands reached the area just below the tits, and Riley carefully lifted them into the palms of her hands. Not touching or squeezing them yet, it was more like she was weighing them and getting a feel of them. Then all of a sudden, Riley started to squeeze the breasts. Gently and softly, as to not harm the precious cargo in her hands. The moans of my wife were starting to get a bit more noticeable. I don't think it was intentional, but Beth's legs started to part a little bit and I noticed she was very wet with excitement.

"This is even better than I've imagined. I've been... thinking about this, ever since Sam told me she'd.. had sex with her parents. Wanting to touch you, mom. Touch your beautiful breasts... kissing them... sucking on them."

Beth opened her eyes and looked straight into the deep blue eyes of her daughter. She smiled broadly and nodded her head ever so slightly. Riley smiled back and then lowered her mouth towards the now very erect nipples of her mother's sizable tits. She took one of them into her mouth, sucked on it for a while before letting it go with an audible plop. More ferociously, she took the other nipple into her mouth and sucked on it even harder. She was really working that mouth, slobbering the nipple with her spit, stretching the breast upwards as she sucked and getting really noisy while doing it.

Our Riley had terrible table manners when it came to sucking tit, but right now I wouldn't have it any other way.

In the middle of all the tit sucking, I inadvertently closed my own eyes and started to fantasize that instead of sucking her mother's tits, my daughter was sucking my cock. With the sloppy sucking sounds right next to me in bed, it wasn't a hard thing to do, it all came very natural. I drifted into ecstasy, with all these visions of Riley's mouth wrapped around my dick.

"That's it, dad. Stroke that cock."

I heard it only as a whisper, but it awoke me from my incestuous dream world. Both my daughter and wife were looking at me. Riley with her mom's right tit in her mouth and a horny grin on her face, Beth with more of a "why the hell are you pleasuring yourself to my daughter sucking my tits?"-expression on her face. Which, of course, was outright absurd. Still, everything about this whole thing was so absurd I couldn't really blame her no matter what she was thinking. I certainly wasn't expecting my Saturday morning to turn out like this!

To be perfectly honest, I hadn't even noticed that I'd started to jerk off my cock, but the evidence was indisputable. There I was, hands and dick below the covers, and from the bobbing up and down I couldn't dispute it. I was, forcefully, jerking my cock to my daughter sucking my wife's tits!

"Go ahead, dad. There's nothing wrong with this, no one's being harmed. We're only having a good time. I want to see you jerk that big dick of yours."

That's sort of where I lost my mind. Without thinking, or without caring for that matter, I let the covers slide off me and kept on pumping my cock in my hand. All bets were off right now. I was jerking my dick off in front of my wife and daughter, and I was loving it. I had already made peace with it in my mind, this felt good and it needed to happen. Or at least I needed to let it happen.

"Wow, your dick is huge, dad! I've only seen it when you come out of the shower, but this... it's amazing. So big, so thick, so hard. It looks..." Riley never finished her sentence, and before Beth could add her two cents to the conversation, her daughter grabbed head and pulled it towards her.

"Mom, I'm going to kiss you.", she said and planted those big, beautiful, red lips of hers onto her mom's partially parted mouth. I thought my wife's eyes were going to pop out of her skull as Riley started to kiss her, she looked at me with wild amazement. I'm sure she was a bit surprised by her daughter's sudden urge to lip lock with her, but come on, just seconds ago she got her tits sucked. This should have come as no major surprise.

I kept on masturbating to the scene in front of me. It was so surreal, but so damn exciting too. At first, it had kind of felt wrong, but now all the pieces seemed to fit and it all just felt so good. Beth started to respond to the kisses, and started to kiss back. Mouths were opening, and as the tongues of mother and daughter found each other, they both started groaning with pleasure. Beth's luscious lips and Riley's smaller, yet juicy, lips sort of melted together into this swirling mass of incestuous kissing. Their kisses were intense, almost bordering on rough, and very noisy and sloppy. I was definitely enjoying the show.

From out of left field, Riley started to stealthily trace her right hand towards her mother's cunt. Beth was oblivious to this, as she was involved in her tongue-on-tongue tug of war with her daughter, but since I watched it all I saw what our baby girl had in mind right away. She was dead set on fingering her mom's pussy.

As Riley's fingers found their target, her mother broke their mutual liplock with a loud "OH FUCK!", and she tilted her head backwards with a hot, horny gurgling. "Oh shit! Holy Jesus.. shit! That's soooooooo..." Beth's eyes rolled back as Riley dug her fingers into her cunt and started to rub it intently. "...nnnnnnngggggnnnn, that's feels so damn good!", my wife yelled as she clamped her legs around Riley's right hand and went back to kissing her. Beth started snaking her body around her daughter, kissing her passionately and almost thrusting her pussy against her fingers. Now I knew Beth was wild in bed, but this was something else! I kept on stroking my cock, but slowly and carefully as I didn't want to cum just yet.

It was a thing of beauty to see Riley's carefully laid plans come to fruition. Because this whole Saturday morning show was no mere coincidence. Sure, I had no doubt to believe the seeds for this were planted when she heard of what her dear friend Samantha had done to her folks, but I didn't buy into this whole "let me see you naked, and that will be all" charade. She had planned this carefully, and Beth had fallen into her trap. We had raised a cunning little vixen, that was for sure. And, looking down as I stroked my raging hard-on, I guess I fell for her little trap as well.

Riley stopped kissing her mom, and removed her finger from the depths of her cunt only to stick it into her mouth. Beth seemed a bit surprised at first, but she was probably so hot right now that she didn't care. Without questioning her daughter's motives, she started to suck on the finger, tasting and savoring her own juices. As she was busy sucking on her daughter's index finger, Riley slid between her legs. Before she knew what had happened, Beth had a tongue up her pussy, licking and lapping away. Our daughter's tongue. With no finger in her mouth, Beth let out a long, low, guttural moan. She spread her legs further, giving her daughter easy access to her cunt. I had a good look at the action from my vantage point, looking down at my wife's cunt from up behind her head. It was a sight for sore eyes! I could see Riley's blonde, pony tailed head bobbing up and down, her pink little tongue working wonders on the throbbing cunt lips of my wife. She ran her tongue up and down the slit, carefully lapping everywhere she went, only stopping now and then to plant her mouth on top of the clit and really suck it. If this was my daughter's first attempt at eating pussy, she was doing one hell of a job. But, from the looks of it, she probably wasn't a virgin at this sort of thing. She looked like a veritable cunt chomping champion.

Just laying back, watching my daughter licking her mother's pussy was super exciting, but I was growing a bit restless just laying there wanking my wang. Noticing my wife's tilted back head and wide open mouth, I got an idea. Carefully, I nudged my dick closer to her mouth and gently tapped it on her nose. Beth opened her eyes and looked up at me, she was horny as hell and I could see it in them. She smiled at me and stuck out her tongue, inviting me in. I moved a little closer and she took my cock into her mouth and started sucking.

Now, just laying there and stroking my cock, getting myself off, would have been perfectly fine really. But feeling the warmth and wetness of my wife's mouth, feeling her work her mouth and tongue and throat like the cocksucking goddess she is, it just made everything feel that much better. Getting a better view of my bisexual little minx of a daughter licking pussy, her mother's pussy at that, made everything heavenly. Now some families may have a completely different opinion on what quality time with your family really is, but to me this had to be the highest of quality time you could possibly spend with your loved ones.

The bedroom, awash with the still radiant sun shining in through the drapes, was filled with the sounds of licking and sucking. There was nothing else. Sure, you could hear some mild traffic from outside, but other than that the house was completely silent. For the three of us, I'm sure it was like time stood still. We were all lost in this mesmerizing dream of sex, lust and incest, and it was like we had all forgotten whatever it was what we had planned on doing that day. We were all content of just staying in that bedroom, of staying in that bed, and just explore each other. To let mouths and pussies and my cock do all the acting. At least that's what it felt like to me, and I'm sure my feeling were shared.

My wife's mouth felt so damn good sucking my cock. She'd had plenty of experience doing it throughout the years, so she was a pro at it. Like I said, a cocksucking goddess. Me and Beth had met while we were both teens, and from the third date and onward, we'd fucked. And not just fucked, but fucked like the clichéd rabbits. We fucked, sucked and licked each other whenever and wherever we could. In bedrooms, in kitchens, in back yards, in parks, on beaches and even in garages. From the moment we laid eyes on each other, we fell madly in love and craved having sex with one another constantly. Beth loves being hosed down with cum, drinking my cum, playing with my cum. We've even invited friends and people we've met online to have sex with us, and Beth's sucked countless cocks and licked countless cunts, at times with me just watching and at times with me partaking. Without our kids being aware of it, of course. But sex has always been a high point in both our lives, and to me it felt like this, bringing Riley into this (or rather, her bringing herself into it), felt like the highest point of them all. As strange as it may sound, because I had never thought of Riley in any sexual context before this.

"Dad, can I suck your dick?"

Riley's words floored me. Sure, here I was getting my cock sucked by my wife while she's being eaten by her own daughter, and I anticipated that the situation could only escalate from here on, but I must admit it took me by surprise. My heart started beating faster and my cock grew rock hard in my wife's mouth. I looked at my baby girl and smiled.

"Well, since Sam sucked her dad's, I was kind of hoping I'd get to taste yours. Like I said, I've seen you get out of showers, looking all sexy and everything. I love cock and all, sucking on them... but now that Sam.."

Riley paused, with a big smile on her face and excitement in her eyes. "Well, I love you dad, and want to have what she's having. I want us to have that. I want to suck your cock..." She paused yet again.

"...and then I want to fuck you."

Ok, wow! This was intense! I had to really hold back in order not to blow my load into Beth's mouth, still sucking on my dick. My daughter just confessed that she wanted to suck my dick, and on top of that mountain of a confession, that she wanted to fuck me! I looked down at my wife just as she let my cock slide out of her mouth. She smiled at me, and I smiled back at her.

"Well, like Riley said, no one's being harmed. We all love one another, a little bit more now maybe. We're all family, we all want this. Go ahead, Ri. Suck your daddy's dick. I know he wants you to," she said and winked at me.

Beth held my cock ready for our daughter, and Riley slowly crawled towards me, licking her lips and grinning from ear to ear. She grabbed my dick with her left hand and started to tug gently at it. My wife swiftly dropped down and started to lick and suck on my balls. Riley, still softly jerking me, approached me and started to rub her big tits, still trapped inside that tight top of hers, against my chest.

JubbJubb
JubbJubb
192 Followers
12