Mom Comes to Stay

Story Info
Mother takes over in her son's bed and house.
1.6k words
3.68
327.7k
120
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello."

"Hi baby is it all right if I come to stay for a night or two?" my mom asked as soon as I answered the phone.

"Sure mom you know that you're always welcome," I said

"Okay sweetie, mommy will be there shortly after work, love you, bye bye." mom said.

"Love you too mom, bye," I said

It was just after lunch when I got the call from mom so I didn't even to think to call my wife, Ida, to let her know that mom was coming over. Jobs can be that way sometimes, never a moment for yourself. The positive is that the end of the day seemed to come ten minutes later. I was out the door right on time and went straight home so Ida and my mom wouldn't have another confrontation about mom's stay.

"Ida," I called as I entered the house.

"Hi honey ," my wife said as she appeared from the hallway wearing a see through red wrap that showed off her wonderful body.

"Too bad we won't be able to fuck before my mom gets here," I said.

"No, Alex, can't she wait till tomorrow, I'm all ready and I'm so horny," Ida said

"Sorry babe but I told you before we were married of the importance I place on my relationship with my mother," I said.

"But."

"No buts," I said, "now let's get ready she'll be here any minute."

Ida gave in right away because she knew she wouldn't be able to change my mind. She got her night stuff out of the master bedroom and ensuite bathroom and started making her way down the hall to the guest bedroom . The doorbell rang just as she was leaving the bedroom and since I was changing out of my work clothes she answered the door. Ida had forgotten what she was wearing because of how unhappy she was with the situation.

"Strike out with my son again dear?" my mom giggled as she entered the house.

"Thanks, Annie, I wonder what Ted would think if he knew what you came here to do with your son?" Ida said.

"Now don't threaten my relationship with my mom, Ida, you know that if I have to make a choice you'd lose," I said as I entered the landing and helped my mom out of her coat.

"Don't antagonize her either mom," I continued. When I turned back from hanging up mom's coat I was happy to see she had come ready to excite her son in a wispy black baby doll that I had always loved to see her in and help her out of. Ida and her looked like they had just shot a lingerie pictorial

"Sorry, Alex, you're right I shouldn't tease anybody but you," mom said as she came up to me and gave me a tight hug and an un-motherly kiss.

Ida sighed and said " Well if you two are going to be getting affectionate already I'm going somewhere else," then left us to ourselves.

"Now mom if you ever want to have grandchildren you have to stop being so mean to Ida," I said.

"I'll stop being mean, but I'm not sure I'm even ready to stop being a mom let alone becoming a grandmother. I'm only fifteen years older than you, I still might have another baby," mom said.

Mom made a good point. She's only thirty-seven so she could easily have another child. "Are you and dad trying to have another baby?" I asked.

"Not with him," mom giggled as she gave me another hot kiss. Mom had me really turned on and when she finally touched my cock she found it rock hard. "Does that turn you on baby, the thought of making your own mom pregnant?"

She knew it was a fantasy of mine so I just kept on kissing her as well as caressing her wonderful body. I massaged her breast with my left while I cupped her pussy with my right.

"At least go to our bedroom so the neighbors don't find out I married a motherfucker," Ida said as she came back into the living room after she had put on a robe.

After we broke our kiss mom said, "No, I have a better idea." Mom said then dropped to her knees and pulled my sleep pants down enough to expose my cock to her and Ida. "No wonder I can't resist , what a cock I made, all nine inches of it."

Ida didn't say much as my mom began to suck on my cock. She just stood there dumbfounded. I didn't really like the situation but I always enjoy how my mom sucks me so I just stood there with my fingers entwined in mom's hair watching her blow me and occasionally looking at Ida who was still standing there watching her husband receive a blow job from his mother.

Mom stopped blowing me and looked to Ida then said, "I have some more bad news for you Ida, Alex's dad just left this morning on a business trip that will keep him out of town for two months so your not getting my baby's cock for a long time." With that said Ida turned and left the room.

"I thought she'd never leave," mom said

"Mom I thought I asked you to stop being mean," I said.

"Sorry, Alex, I'll try not to let it happen again while I'm here," mom said. Then we went to the bedroom and as I turned around after closing the door I saw mom slide her panties off and as I approached her she sat down on the bed. "I'm ready honey come here and show mommy how much you love her."

I pushed mom down onto her back then put my cock at the entrance of her beautiful pussy. Mom pushed herself up onto her elbows so she could watch my cock enter her. Mom was so wet but it still took quite a few strokes to finally work my cock in to the base.

"This feels so good," I said when I started a slow fucking rhythm.

"Oh, baby's got such a big cock for mommy's puss, now really give it to mommy cause she wants to come bad," mom said as she gyrated beneath me.

"Mom this is going to be great to have you all to myself for a couple of months," I said as I began to increase the pace of our fuck.

"That's it baby fuck me with that huge cock of yours," mom said as I really began slamming in and out of her grasping cunt. "Oh you're making me come all over your cock baby , mommy's coming all over her baby's cock, all over his big motherfucking cock."

Mom's pussy really clamped down on me at this point and I said, "Here I come mom, here comes your son's incest seed to fill up your son loving cunt," I yelled as I started to spray her womb with my semen and then I lay down completely on top of her and returned to French kissing her as we calmed down after our orgasms. We fucked for another orgasm before we fell asleep satisfied in each others arms.

When Ida woke up the next morning she came to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and found my mom bareass naked on the dining table being eaten out by her own son. I love eating mom's pussy. She keeps it looking so pretty almost bald except for a little stripof hair at the top.

"Oh baby, that's it suck mommy's clit ,oh that's it you motherfucker here comes mommy's juice," mom groaned

I noticed Ida as I stood up and said to her, "Come here and line my cock up so I can fuck mom before I go to work."

"No, I won't help you cheat on me," Ida said

"Listen if you hope to feel my cock in you again you'll do as I say," I said.

Ida did as I said and came and put the head of my cock against my mom's pussy lips and held it there until I slid half way into mommy. I started to fuck mom's pussy and said to Ida, "Now give your motherfucking husband a good morning kiss."

Ida complied and gave me a small peck and I said, "A real kiss damnit." This time she stuck her tongue in my mouth and held it till I broke it. "That's better." Then I turned towards my mom and really started to bang away at her.

"Ida, I want you to know that my mom and I decided this morning that she would be divorcing my dad and moving in with us permanently," I said then watched Ida's mood sour the news.

"Don't you love me anymore?" Ida asked.

"Sure I do but, like a sister, so you'll be staying in the guest room from now on," I said. "Fuck mom I'm going to blow my load soon,"

"Don't worry about him saying you're like a sister to him though Ida, look at what he's doing to his mother," mom gasped as she began to have another orgasm. "Oh that's it you wonderful motherfucker I'm coming again."

"Here it comes mom, here comes your baby's cock deep inside his mommy's cunt," I yelled then fell on her and kissed the same as the night before.

As I pulled myself out of my mother's twat I looked at Ida and said, "Come and clean me up." Ida did as she was told and began sucking my and my mom's juices from my cock.

Half an hour later I was at work thinking how good life is.