Mom Considers Labiaplasty...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana was a little hesitant, she sat down next to Steve on the edge of the bed. "I'm still a little nervous, do you mind if we take it slow at first?"

"Whatever you want." he leaned in and kissed her, lightly at first, and pretty soon, they were on laying on their sides necking like two teenagers. He pressed his hard cock against her body while they kissed.

Dana looked over to the other bed and saw Nancy sucking her son's cock. Tim looked over and their eyes met, briefly. She looked away and went back to kissing Steve. "I'm so hot right now, Steve, I want to feel you inside me." she rolled onto her back and spread her legs. He got up on top of her and pushed his cock slowly into her wet pussy. He wasn't quite as big as her son, but his cock filled her up nicely. "Oh God." she began to cum as soon as he entered her, and kept cumming the whole time he fucked her. She wrapped her long legs around his ass and pulled him tight, riding wave after wave of bliss. She hadn't been fucked in nearly a decade, and her body seemed to be making up for lost time.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!" Steve cried out as he began filling her with his jizz. He pushed all the way into her as he came, feeling her vagina squeeze his cock as his semen pulsed out. "Ohhhhhh." he sighed when it was over. He pulled out and laid on the bed next to her, breathing heavily.

"That was fantastic, Steve." she rubbed her hands up and down her body, her skin still tingling from her orgasms.

"I wasn't sure you liked it, you're so quiet." he rolled onto his side and put his hand on her taught stomach.

"I've always been that way, I came several times, believe me." she rolled onto her side to watch her son as he pounded into Nancy, his well muscled buttocks flexing with each thrust. Steve spooned up against her and played with her nipples while they both watched Tim and Nancy.

"OH GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD! Nancy screamed out. "FUCK ME YOU FUCKING STUD! OH GOD YES! Aiiiiiiii!" she let out a high pitched squeal as she came. "OH GOD YES! FUCK ME!" she let out another high pitched scream.

"Oh fuck." Tim said as he began to cum in her big, wet snatch. "Uunnnnngh." he let out a low grunt as he pushed deep into her, his cock spasming, spurting, twitching. When he finished, he pulled out and looked over at his mom.

She looked back at him and smiled.

After Nancy caught her breath, she went over to Dana. "Ready to put on a show for the boys?"

Steve got up and sat on the bed, watching as his wife crawled on top of Dana in a sixty-nine. Dana just looked up at Nancy's big hanging lips first, before she got up the courage to lick them. She could feel Nancy sucking on her lips, so she decided to return the favor. She stuck out her tongue and gently licked her lips, parting them a little. Nancy lowered her hips so her pussy was resting on Dana's mouth. Dana began licking and sucking a pussy for the first time in her life. She liked the taste, and loved the feeling between her legs. She sucked Nancy's lips into her mouth and chewed on them ever so gently.

"Pretty hot, eh?" Steve asked Tim.

"Yeah, I didn't know Dana was into girls. That's so fucking sexy." he sat on the other bed, watching his mom eat Nancy's pussy, stroking his cock back to life the whole time.

"Yeah, Nancy loves to eat my cum out of another woman, especially one as beautiful as Dana. Nice catch, bro."

"Yeah, she is pretty hot. Your wife ain't bad, either. She's a real dynamo in the sack."

"I know, I keep telling her she's going to give me a heart attack one of these days."

Just then, Tim realized that his mom was also eating cum from Nancy's pussy, and it was his cum. His cock got as hard as it had ever been. "How does she taste, Dana?" he asked.

"Mmmm. Wonderful." Dana replied, then it hit her, the cum she was tasting belonged to her son. She put her mouth over Nancy's pussy and sucked as hard as she could, trying to get all her son's cum out.

"I'm ready for round two, how about you?" Steve asked Tim.

"I can't wait." he replied.

"OK, break it up, girls." Steve pulled on his wife's arm. "Get up on your knees here, both of you." he positioned them both on the edge of the bed, kneeling next to each other at the perfect height for him. He rubbed his cock up and down Dana's wet lips before plunging in.

Tim go up and stood next to Steve, behind Nancy. He pushed straight in and began fucking her, grasping her hips in his hands.

After a few minutes, "Let's switch up, I want to tag team these two hot pussies." Steve said as he pulled out and held his cock in his fist, waiting for Tim to pull out of his wife.

Tim pulled out and stood behind his mother. "Ready, Dana?" he asked, giving her a chance to stop him.

"Go ahead, put it in me." Dana's eyes were closed. She knew she should say something, anything to put a stop to this, but her lust overcame her sense of right and wrong.

"Are you sure?" he asked again as he touched her lips with his cock for the first time.

"Oh god yes." as soon as she felt his cock touch her, she knew she had to have it inside her. Deep inside her. "Fuck me, Tim. I want you so bad."

"Here goes." he pushed his hips forward, slowly entering her for the first time since he came out of her over eighteen years ago. He stopped when he got all the way in. "How's that feel?"

"Oh God... Fuck me... Tim... please... fuck me." she was panting her words out now. First she had eaten her son's cum, and now he had his cock inside her up to the hilt.

Tim pulled back slowly, then thrust quickly back in, working up a rhythm that matched hers as she pushed back into him.

'Uh, uh, uh, uh." she let out a little grunt every time his hips touched her ass.

After a few minutes, Steve announced it was time to switch again. Tim reluctantly pulled out of his mom and went back to fucking Nancy. A few minutes later they switched again, and Tim was back inside his mom. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"Oh baby, I want to feel it... cum inside... me..." she lifted her head up and looked back at him for a second.

As soon as his eyes met hers, he exploded into her. His fingertips dug into the alibaster flesh of her hips as he held her close. He could feel her body tremble as his cock delivered it's load deep in her womb, the very same womb he had spent nine months in all those years ago. "Oh my fucking God." he sighed.

She dropped her head and squeezed his cock with her vaginal muscles, trying to milk his cum out. She pulled forward and felt him slip out of her. She turned around, sat on the edge of the bed and took him into her mouth. "Mmmmm" she murmered as she tasted his cum, mixed with hers on his softening cock.

"Oh fuck yeah, suck it." Tim put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her towards him.

She looked up at him with his cock still in her mouth. He smiled down at her.

They both looked over just in time to see Steve pull out and cum in his wife's mouth. After they were done, they all just laid back on the bed, the two women in the middle.

"I'm so glad you decided to meet us today." Nancy said as she kissed Dana.

"I am too. It was a thousand times better than I expected." Dana could feel Tim touching her legs, sliding his hand up to her pussy. She finally decided to stop him. "Tim, honey, I'm tired. Let's get dressed and go home." she pushed his hand away and sat up.

"Leaving so soon?" Steve said.

"Yes, I really enjoyed meeting you both, but Tim and I should be getting back, we have a long drive ahead of us."

"Suit yourself, but we have the room all night if you want to stay." Nancy offered.

"I know, but this is my first time doing anything like this, I'd feel more comfortable in my own bed tonight." she got up and went into the restroom to clean her pussy and get dressed.

Tim got dressed and they all said their goodbyes, then he and his mom went out to the car. He drove home while she sat silently, looking out the window, wondering what had happened to her.

To be continued...

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Copyright 2014 by the author.

It was after midnight when Tim and Dana got home. "I'm tired sweetie, I'm going to bed." She said, then she kissed him on the cheek and went to her room.

Tim could sense that she was a little distant, but he decided not to ask her about it. He went to his room and jerked off, thinking of fucking his mom earlier that day, before going to sleep,"

Dana lay in bed for a while, just thinking. She knew it was wrong to let her son fuck her, but the worst part was that she enjoyed it so much, and wanted to do it again. Her guilt kept her awake for a few hours until she finally drifted off to sleep.

She woke up around noon on Sunday and went down to the kitchen wearing her robe.

"Morning, mom. Want some coffee?" Tim asked. He was wearing loose cotton sweat pants with no shirt.

"Thanks. I can't believe I slept so late." she poured a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. "We need to talk about what happened yesterday, Tim."

"OK." he waited to see what she had to say.

"You're not mad at me for making you... letting you..." she paused. "You know, what we did?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

"I don't know, it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't dragged you along so I could meet Steve. I didn't mean for things to go that far."

"You didn't drag me anywhere, mom. I wanted to go and meet Nancy, and I'm glad I did. I know we weren't supposed to have sex with each other, but it happened, and to be honest, I loved it."

"I know, that's what's bothering me. I loved it, too. I'm not supposed to think of you like that, you're my son, I shouldn't have those kinds of feelings for you.." she looked down at the floor, avoiding his gaze.

"Don't beat yourself up over it, mom. What happened, happened, and we can't change that, I wouldn't want to change that." he got up, went over to her, took her hand and pulled her to her feet. "I love you mom, and I always will, no matter what." he hugged her, and she hugged him back.

"I love you too, Tim, I just need some time to think this through." she rested her head on his shoulder.

After a few minutes, she broke their embrace and made them some breakfast. "Any plans for today?" she asked.

"I have a term paper that's due tomorrow. I haven't even started it, so that'll take most of my day. What about you?"

"I need to do some grocery shopping, then I thought I'd do some cleaning and laundry." she said.

They finished breakfast and she took a shower while he did the dishes. They both spent the day doing their own thing, they ate dinner together, but didn't talk much.

Tim finished his paper and decided to go to bed early, as it had been a long and eventful weekend. Just as he was about to fall asleep, he heard a light knock on his door. "That you mom?" he asked as he sat up in bed.

"Are you awake?" she opened the door and stepped into his room.

"Barely. What's up?" he couldn't see her clearly in the dark.

She didn't respond, she went to his bed and got in next to him, under the covers. He could feel that she was nude as her body pressed against his.

"Mom, what's going..."

"Shhhh." she interrupted him and put her index finger on his lips. "Don't talk." she reached down and took his cock in her hand, leaning over to kiss him at the same time. She pushed him down onto his back, while probing his mouth with her tongue. Their tongues danced lustily around each other's mouths, until she pulled away and moved down his body, kissing and licking as she went. His hard cock felt warm in her hand as she slowly stroked up and down. She could feel his pre-cum on her hand, making it slip across the hot skin of his erection. She rubbed her lips over the tip, before sticking out her tongue to taste her son's wonderful cock. There was so much moisture, between his pre-cum and her saliva, that she had to swallow before she opened her mouth to take him inside. She closed her lips tightly around his cock and began to suck.

"Mmmmm." she sighed. She finally had her son's big prick in her mouth, and the taste and smell was driving her mad with a forbidden lust, but she no longer cared. The heat from his firm cock filled her mouth, sending glorious shivers of pleasure to her nether region, causing her juices to flow. Her thighs were slick with her fluid as she moved her legs and hips up on the bed while holding his cock firmly in her mouth. Tim put his hand on her leg and pulled it up over his head, and she moved her hips up until her wet, dripping pussy was just above his face. He put his arms around her lower back and hugged her hips down to his face, burying his lips between hers. He could tast his mother's lovejuice for the first time, and he eagerly swallowed a mouthful, all the while caressing her back and ass cheeks with his fingertips. He moaned, sending a slight vibration through her vagina that caused her to suck even more forcefully on his cock. He bit down gently on her long lips and pulled his head back on the pillow, stretching them out until they slipped from his teeth.

He reached up and took her enormous swollen clit into his mouth and began to suck, gently at first, then harder and harder as he felt her begin to shudder and shake on top of him. Her juice flowed out onto his nose and cheeks as she came, causing him to pull away briefly in order to breathe.

She felt his hand moving up her back until it was on the back of her head, pushing her down on his cock, matching the upward thrusts of his hips. She was in the middle of her orgasm when she felt his cock stiffen even more in her mouth and then it began spurting out his cum.

She tried to swallow, but her body was wracked with such an intense shock of pleasure radiating out from her clit that she let most of his cum slip out past her lips. She could taste and smell his hot cum as it overflowed from her mouth onto his balls. She kept sucking, swallowing as much as she could until she felt him going soft. She pulled her mouth off his cock and licked the cum from his ballsack and stomach.

He kept sucking her big clit, pulling on it and biting it gently. Soon she pulled her hips up and crawled over him, turning her body around to lay next to him with her head resting on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat as it slowed, she caressed his taught stomach and moved her hand down to his soft cock.

"Wow, mom. That was..."

"Shhhh. We can talk tomorrow, I just want to feel you tonight." she said as she raised her head up to kiss him.

While they kissed, his cock got hard again in her hand. She rolled onto her back and pulled on his hip. He rolled over her outstretched leg and got on his knees. She reached up and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him down to her.

Dana could feel her son's hot breath on her ear as she reached down to guide his cock into the opening of her vagina. Tim shifted forward and the first two inches of his cock slid into to her. Feeling a little resistance, he pulled back and then pushed foreward, this time going all the way down in one long thrust until all eight inches of his hard cock were enveloped in her velvety smooth vagina. He pushed her down into the bed, moving his hips in a circle, smashing his pubic bone against her swollen clit.

"Mmmmm." she murmered quietly, wrapping her long legs around his body, pulling him to her.

Tim began taking long, slow strokes in and out of his mothers slick pussy. He could feel her vaginal muscles grasping at his cock, trying to milk his cum out. She thrust her hips up at him, matching his increasing rhythm, until she felt her climax approaching. She arched her back as she came, feeling her son's thick cock stretching her pussy. "Oh God." she whispered.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed as he felt his pelvic muscles tighten. He stopped his thrusts and held his cock deep inside her as his cum spurted out. "Ahhhhhh." he sighed, feeling the intense after effects of his strong orgasm. He stayed inside her until he was completely soft, then he rolled onto his back next to her.

Dana got out of bed and cupped her hand under her pussy as she walked to the bathroom. She sat down on the toilet to let the cum leak out of her pussy, then she washed up with a washcloth. When she went back to her son's bed, she could hear him snoring quietly. "Typical man." she thought as she pulled his sheet up over him, then she went to her own room to sleep.

She left for work the next morning before he woke up, so they didn't get a chance to talk until Monday evening at dinner. She was fully dressed, as was he.

"So, are we going to talk about what happened last night?" Tim finally asked.

"Do we have to?" she replied. "No you're right, I should explain myself." she paused. "I just needed to do that, I've been hornier than a goat lately, and I didn't think you would mind too much."

"I didn't mind at all, mom. I loved it, and I hope we can do it again."

"I guess there's no reason not to, I mean if you want to..." she looked at him.

"Oh, I want to, believe me, I want to. I want to bend you over the kitchen counter right now."

She stood up and walked to the counter, facing the cabinets. She bent over and stuck her ass out at him. "Like this?" she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, then she pushed them down to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Just like that." he got up and dropped his pants to the floor, then got behind her, pressing his cock between her ass cheeks. "Your ass is so perfect, mom." he put his hands underneath her shirt and squeezed her tits. "So are your tits." he leaned up against her and whispered in her ear. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard." he nibbled on her neck as he moved his cock down to her pussy. "You're so fuckin' wet." he said as he moved his bulbous cockhead up and down between her fat pussylips. "Tell me what you want, mom." he teased her clit with his cock.

"I want your big cock inside me. I need your big cock inside me. Put it in me." she pleaded and reached back, trying to grab his ass and pull him in.

He thrust forward, burying his throbbing tool in one move. "Like that? Is that what you wanted?"

"Oh God, yes. Fuck me, Tim." she moved back, trying to get him deeper inside. He put one hand on her shoulder and one hand on her hip and started moving his hips, back and forth. He looked down at her asshole, and began rubbing it with his thumb.

"Your pussy is so wet, mom." he pulled all the way out and rubbed his cock up and down the furrow of her ass, then he plunged back into her. He reached above her head and opened the cabinet, pulling out a bottle of olive oil. He took the cap off and poured some on her ass crack. He massaged the oil into her puckered sphincter, first with one finger, than with two.

"Careful back there, Tim. I've... never done... that." she panted.

"That's why I'm using the extra virgin olive oil, for your extra virgin ass." his fingers were pistoning in and out of her asshole as he continued fucking her pussy.

"I don't know, Tim, you're too big." she whimpered.

He pushed all the way in her pussy, then stopped and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Do you love me, mom?"

"You know I love you more than anything in this world." she whispered back.

"Do you trust me to not hurt you?"

"I do."

"Here's what's going to happen. You're going to relax and I'm going to put my cock in your ass very slowly. It's going to be uncomfortable at first, but I promise that you'll love it in a few minutes. I wouldn't do it if I didn't know that you'll love it." he stood up and pulled his cock from her pussy.

"I trust you." she said calmly.

"Relax, here it comes." he held his hard cock tightly in his fist and pressed the head against her oily rosebud. With a little more pressure, his head popped in. "That's the hard part. It's all downhill from here. Ready?"