Mom, Dad, My Brother & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrfulofit
jrfulofit
23 Followers

Mom's words acknowledging that she enjoyed the attention my brother was giving to her tits triggered another twitch from dad's cock that by that time had been restored to full erection. I guess seeing his son putting the make on his wife was something of a turn on for my father. I know I was beginning to wonder just how far my brother was going to take his little seduction of our mother. Perhaps he would get her hot enough to want his hard cock in her hot, wet cunt?

My unspoken question was answered the moment I saw my brother's hand start to snake its way down toward the waistline of mom's shorts. I think she no longer cared that dad and I were fucking with enthusiasm and watching Jerry as he seduced her. Rather, she was starting to lose herself in the pleasure of Jerry?s advances. With his hand flat against mom's tummy, Jerry began to slip his fingers under the waistband of her shorts and mom sucked in her stomach in an obvious effort to give her son greater access to her abdomen and pubic area.

Mom continued to mewl and plead with Jerry to please stop what he was doing, and at the same time, she continued to give little signals that encouraged further advances. Mom's hand that had been holding my brother against her right tit soon descended to press against the outline of the hand that could be clearly seen roaming freely through mom's pubic hair. I noticed suddenly, that all talk had ceased only to be replaced with warm murmurs of encouragement and love as each of the four of us gave oral expression of endearment and appreciation for the attentions being showered on us especially, In my case, where dad was doing a super job fondling my tits and plundering my vagina with his big cock. I looked deeply into dad's eyes, smiled to let him know that I really loved what he was doing inside me, and glanced back in time to see the hand mom was using to press Jerry tight against her pussy mound move up to release the clasp that holds the fly opening to her shorts closed. Obviously, mom was becoming taken up in the lustful events as, slowly and sensuously, she grasped the zipper and lowered it enabling my brother to slide his hand even deeper inside her panties. Deliberately and while looking deep into dad's eyes, mom hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and panties and slid them as far down off her hips as possible.

Thus released, mom's clothing fell on down until her shorts and panties gathered around her ankles where it was a simple matter to kick them off and away from her feet. Mom then reached up, grasped the bottom hem of her tee shirt and pulled it up over her head. The already loosened bra soon followed the rest of mom's clothing onto the floor.

Except for sandals, mom, dad and I were naked. My brother was still fully clothed but that situation did not last long. Once divested of encumbering clothing, mom turned within Jerry?s arms and began to strip off his clothing as well. She started by lifting his shirt off over his head. Then she reached for the belt buckle at Jerry?s waist and once it was released, proceeded to unfasten the clasp and zipper on his jeans so that she could pull both garments down around his ankles. After a quick shuffle of his feet, my brother stepped away from his discarded clothing. I was curious as to whether or not mom did oral, but the quick kiss she placed on the head of my brother's cock as she was helping divest him of his clothing gave proof that, indeed, she does enjoy pleasing her lover orally.

Once naked, Jerry said, "Now mom, think you are ready for this?" Mom giggled nervously and said, "I can only guess at what I should be ready for, but hell yes, I'm ready. All the indications are that I am going to join my husband in incestuous fucking with our kids. Oh Jesus, this is so wrong. I certainly hope that you intend to fuck me good because I have been trying to deny to myself that I have been dreaming about the feel of your big cock rooting around deep inside my pussy ever since I saw it dangling from the hole in your swim suit the other day." Mom had grasped Jerry's cock and was holding it tightly in her hand by that time.

My brother turned to his mother and said, "Now mom, how would you feel about laying back on the table here beside your daughter and maybe you can teach your loving son a thing or two about the art of fucking. Mom laughed and said, "Oh come on now, don't try to shit us into thinking this is your first time." Jerry was serious as he said, "I kid you not, mom. This will be a first for me." Mom laughed and said, "Getting laid on a kitchen table you mean." "No mom," said Jerry seriously, "First time getting laid anywhere with anyone. Hell, 'til now, I haven't even seen a naked woman.' Mom was silent for a long time before she went on, saying, "Then we probably should not be doing it on a table then. Wouldn't you much rather do it the first time on a bed?" Jerry laughed and said, "No mom, I want to do it right here in plain view of Sherrie and dad."

Mom sighed, laid back on the table with her legs dangling over the edge and said, "OK Jerry Honey, lets do it then. You probably don't know much about women's sex organs Hon, but you certainly see how wet I am. That means I am about as ready as it is possible for a woman to be." Jerry stepped close between mom's widespread thighs, she took his big hard dick in hand and guided it up to and into her dripping vagina. It is very difficult to believe that my brother had never had a piece of ass nor that he had no idea about what he was doing because he was very loving and gentle as he slid slowly into mom's cunt. He stopped for a moment before starting to thrust with a slowness that was amazing considering that the first time I had it with a first timer, he merely slammed into me and began fucking furiously and did not let up until his cum was shooting way up inside me. All of that took no more than three or four fast strokes.

Jerry really did not last long but he sure lasted a lot longer than that jerk that fucked me for his first time. I saw the tension building in my brother and told him he should be sure to advise his lady of his impending orgasm as some don't want a guy to cum inside but mom said, "That's OK Jerry. I'm safe. I want to feel your hot semen shoot way up inside me." By that time Jerry was gasping, "Ah, ah, ah," then with a series of short uncontrolled shudders, my brother began to fill his mother's pussy with hot cum. I guess the excitement of fucking her son had got to mom as well because she climaxed immediately afterward.

I turned my attention back to my father and said, "Now that my brother has shot his first load into a woman's hot pussy, how about shooting a little hot cum into your daughter's even hotter cunt?" Dad grinned and said, "I'm game, lets do it," and began bucking enthusiastically as I responded with every bit as much enthusiasm. Watching my brother and mom fuck had brought me so close to the edge that it only took another half dozen or so strokes until I could feel my father's hot seed begin to fill me. I threw my head way back and cried out, "Oh God dad I'm cumming. I love you, I love you."

That erotic morning in the kitchen was not the first of a profusion of wild sex filled encounters for our family. It did mark the beginning of a vast improvement in our interpersonal relationships. I know that I became much more attuned to the currents and moods of the others in my family. Clearly, everyone was much more sensitive to subtle differences in each other.

Sure, my father and I fucked one another whenever we felt like it, which was not often. Jerry and I became even closer than we had been in the past, but it was nearly a week before we finally had sex. I know for a fact that mom and dad's bond became even closer but I have no idea how often they had sex with one another. A couple or three times a week, I suppose. Fucking my brother on the kitchen table that morning pretty much broke down whatever inhibitions mom may have had about sharing her body with her son. Neither she nor Jerry was blatant about it, but they did fuck every now and then. The thing is, not one of us ever even considered trying to hide from the others the fact that we were fucking whenever in the mood. Generally, we did not engage in group orgies but we did get it on as a family a couple of more times that summer. Shoot, mom and I even got together a couple of times. We didn't hide it, dad and Jerry were present both times and seemed to get nearly as much pleasure from watching as mom and I did doing it. I really enjoyed licking and kissing mom's shaved, yes she shaved all of her pubic hair off too, pussy and she says she loves to lick me as well. We both decided that we had no real interest in going down on each other at the same time. The sixty-nine thing just is not for either of us. When I do someone, be it a male or a female, I want to concentrate on giving as much pleasure as I possibly can. I don't want my attention diverted by what is or is not happening to me. I know that mom feels the same way on that issue.

In September, since Jerry had been accepted at the same college I attend, we traveled together and managed to find a small, one-bedroom studio apartment that we share together. Since there is only one bedroom and since we have been intimate anyhow, we sleep in the same bed but our nights are not wild, sex filled orgies. We sleep together, often entwined in each other's arms. Sometimes we have sex before drifting off to sleep but more often we wake at the same time and have a nice leisurely fuck before going off to classes. I daresay, a great many married couples have sex more frequently than my brother and I do.

Right now, Jerry and I are waiting expectantly for the arrival of mom and dad. They are going to spend the weekend in a hotel and dad made reservations for the four of us to share a single room with two large queen size beds. Dad and Jerry are going to go to a football game while mom and I go shopping. Tonight, tomorrow morning and tomorrow night are going to be spent in bed though. Dad did say that if any of the rest of us felt like eating, we would be free to go out for a meal but for other than that he really hoped that mom, Jerry and I would share his desire to get naked and just fuck one another.

jrfulofit
jrfulofit
23 Followers
12