Mom Falls From Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NakdSalr
NakdSalr
4,819 Followers

“Say the word, you know, the f word” he grunted as he thrust into her.

“Do you like me to say that? Does that make you hot when I say it?”

“Uh huh, real hot.”

“You mean you like me to say f u c k?” she teased.

“Yeah, oh yeah.”

She put her mouth by his ear. “Fuck me, honey, fuck me fuck me fuck me. Fuck . . . fuck. . . fuck . . . fuck . . . fuck your mommy . . . fuck me.” she crooned on each stroke as he drove into her pussy. The dirty words triggered something in her also. There was something about whispering ‘fuck me’ in her son’s ear that hit a primal chord in her brain.

She felt the orgasm start in her belly and was surprised by the intensity of the feeling.

“Mom, I’m going to cum. I’m going to shoot again, do want me to pull it out?”

“No, honey shoot in me, shoot in mommy, Cum for me. I’m cumming too, Ohh, Brad

you’re making me cum again too. Ohhhhh, I’m cumming I’m cumming.”

“Me too, me too, Mom, I’m shooting I’m shooting in you, Shooting up in you.”

“Yes, baby, In my pussy, you’re shooting in my pussy., now, noooooooow ohhhhh.”

“Yeah, in your pussy, mom, in your hot pussy, shooting ohhhh, mom” Brad shot squirt after squirt into Karen’s grasping pussy shooting as much as he had shot the first time. And as he shot he continued to thrust into his mother’s hot channel.

Karen continued to raise from the floor to meet his driving cock strokes as he filled her passage with his meaty cock and his gobs of white cum. Gradually they slowed and Brad rested on her belly, his cock still buried in her throbbing twitching pussy.

“Ohh, Brad,” she said. “That was the absolute best fuck I have ever had. I hate to have you take it out.”

“I don’t want to take it out either, can we just lay here awhile?”

She hugged him and grasped his cock with her cunt walls. “Yes,” she said. “I’d like that too.”

“Ohh,” he said. “What ever you just did, you can do that again. When you did it, I could feel my cock getting hard again.”

Karen snickered. She again clutched his cock with her cunt muscles. “You mean like that?”

Brad groaned. “Oohh yeah, like that. It’s getting hard again.”

“Oh my, God, Brad, you are. I can feel you. Ohh, ohh it feels so good in there.” She lifted her ass off the floor and took more of his cock inside. “Ohhh, baby.” She felt the hardness return to the giant hunk of meat in her pussy and moments later she was again filled until she stretched even wider than before. “Ohh, baby, you’re so big, you fill me up like nothing I’ve ever felt.”

Brad began a slow movement in and out of her and she responded by lifting her ass to meet his thrusts. Gradually their speed increased and a few moments later Brad was driving his cock into Karen with long hard strokes while Karen arched off the floor and engulfed his massive rod with her cum filled channel. Karen was suddenly hotter than she had ever been in her life before. She didn’t know where the heat had come from, but she felt like she was about to explode. She wanted to do all the dirty things she could think of with her son, including sucking his massive cock, but she didn’t want to lose the big cock in her cunt. She decided right then that she would fuck him again in the future and suck

his cock and let him suck her cunt. But right now she needed more.

“Talk dirty to me, Brad. Tell me you want to fuck me, that you want to stick your cock in mommy’s cunt, talk to me, honey and fuck me hard, I have to cum again hurry do me, fuck me hard.”

“I want to ah . . . fuck you, mom. To fuck you. I want to stick my prick in your pussy, I want to fuck you hard in the ah . . . in the cunt. In your hot tight cunt. I want to cum in my mother’s steaming pussy.” Brad drove deeper into Karen’s hot box. Then it happened quick for them both, the heat even hotter than their first fuck.

“Mom, I’m going to shoot, I’m going to cum in your pussy, now, mom, now, now ohhh”

“Yes, yes, ohh, God, yes shoot gobs of cum in me, Brad baby fuck me I need it now I need it ughhhh ughhh ohhhhh, Brad, fuck mommy fuckkkkkkkk”

Brad collapsed on to Karen body, and they both lay as if dead. His massive hunk of meat still buried in her cunt.

Ten minutes later, Karen stirred. “Honey, Lets get up and we’ll drive to the cabin tonight. Even if we stop to eat, we will still be there in four or five hours. Then if you want, you can sleep with me tonight. I wouldn’t want to take a chance of anyone finding us in bed together here.”

“Really, mom. Can we do it some more tonight, and can I feel you and feel your t . . ., ah breasts?”

Karen unbuttoned her dress, and pulled back the top. Here 37c breasts were exposed to her son’s gaze.

“Is that what you want to see, honey? You can suck them for a minute if you want, but not too long or you'll get me so hot, we won't be able to get off the floor without doing it again."

Brad lost no time in taking a large pink nipple into his mouth sucking in a generous portion of hard tit in the process. “Ummmm,” Brad said.

“You like, baby?” Here, give me your hand. Karen took hold of Brad’s fingers and pushing them between their bodies, swiped along her cunt, then took her hand away, and allowed him to continue feeling her saturated pussy, and his own cock still inside. “Does if feel as good as you thought it would?” she teased.

Brad tried to nod and talk at the same time he was sucking on Karen’s hard nipple. It came out as a grunt.

“Enough, baby. If you keep up, I’m going to need you to fuck me again, and if we keep doing that we will never get to the cabin, and you won’t get to spend the night with me.”

Brad reluctantly released the swollen nipple from his lips and pulled his wet fingers from his mother’s dripping cunt, but his rod had hardened while he felt her dripping pussy.

“Later, if you want, you can reverse your position and you can feel my tits and suck my pussy if you want, honey.”

Brad groaned at the thought, and the thought triggered his massive balls, he shot another load into his mother’s pussy. Karen was thrilled and was suddenly on the verge of another orgasm. She had never had such a hot, lover. She pushed aside all thoughts of the illicit actions she was engaging in.

“Finger me, baby. Finger mommy.” Brad stroked her clit, and tickled her lips, and thrust his cock to the bottom of her channel and held it there, pressing her clit between them.

“Oh, god, oh god,” Karen screamed, as the orgasm tore through her. “Enough, honey, enough. No more. Save it for later. Save it for me for tonight.” Brad lifted his cock from her pussy with a sucking sound, and lay down next to her on the floor.

“Did I do alright for my first time?” Brad asked.

“Your first time? Oh my god, honey, your first time — baby, your father wasn’t that good after eighteen years of trying.” Brad smiled and stretched his arms out, his cock, still half hard, wiggled in the air. Karen watched it, mesmerized, licking her lips.

“It’s amazing,” Brad said, “Moms fuck just like other girls.”

Karen smiled a knowing smile. “Honey, how do you think they became moms!”

NakdSalr
NakdSalr
4,819 Followers
12