Mom Finally Becomes June Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clive2007
clive2007
254 Followers

I reached out and undid the remaining buttons of her blouse. She turned around, her back to me.

"Take it off," she said.

I slipped it off and tossed it behind me. She raised her arms over her head and turned to me, her full, slightly pendulous breasts moving as she turned, her brown eyes bright with excitement, her skin flushed, her nipples hard. "Do you like them?"

"Jesus, Jane, they're beautiful."

"Can you pour me some more wine?"

I filled her glass and mine. She dropped her arms and clasped her hands behind her back. She was right against the wall. She moved her chest back and forth, making her breasts move.

"Can you give me a sip?"

I put the glass to her lips and tipped it some. She drank but some of the wine ran down her mouth, to her chin, and then dribbled onto her breasts. She was still looking straight into my eyes, smiling, her full lips red from the wine.

"Take my shorts off, Tommy."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

I put her glass down and reached out to unbutton them. She shook off her sandals, then got the glass and drank while I pushed them down to her ankles, lifting one leg at a time, helping me get them off. She was standing there, naked except for her white cotton panties. The panties puffed out some from her full patch and a little blotch of moisture showed by her opening.

"May I see you?"

"I don't know, Jane."

"Tommy, please. You said you would do what I told you to do. Take everything off. I want to see you."

I lost the sweatshirt in one motion, then my shoes and socks. The jeans were next. The kitchen floor was littered with our clothes.

"Now your underwear, Tommy."

I pushed my underwear down and stepped free. My hard cock sprang up, pointing at her, straining toward her.

Her eyes dropped. "Mmmm. Very nice, Tommy."

She reached for her glass and took a sip. "Take my panties off, Tommy, but don't touch."

I pushed her panties down very slowly from the sides, hearing the soft hiss of the fabric on her skin, feeling her smooth thighs, watching her pussy appear with its full bush of soft curly hair, smelling her musk. She lifted one foot and when it was free flipped the panties off her other foot. She set the glass down and put her arms over her head again taking the bandana off on the way and tossing it on the counter. She shook her brown hair then turned all the way around once more, giving me a full view of her marvelous body.

"Do you like?"

"Jesus, Jane."

"Would you like to fuck me?"

"Jesus, Jane."

"Is that a 'Yes'?"

"Yes, it's a yes."

"That's much better. I thought you would."

She stepped toward me and put her arms around me, pressing her body against mine and kissed me, her lips soft and full, parted, her warm breath on my mouth.

"You may touch me now, Tommy. As a matter of fact I want you to fuck me. Right here, right now."

My hands went to her breasts, feeling their fullness, her hard, jutting nipples, then down to her bottom and I picked her up and sat her on the counter, right at the edge, then hooked my arms under her knees. Her head was down, looking at my cock, its head nestled in her bush.

She looked at me, her eyes cloudy with desire. "Yes, Tommy, right here. Hurry."

She reached down and took the head of my cock, rubbing it up and down at her opening.

"Push, Tommy. I need you inside me."

I pushed all the way in in one stroke, her warm wetness engulfing me.

She started. "Oh!" she said. "Oh, yes," and her arms went around my neck and she kissed me.

I began fucking her with long steady strokes, then picked her off the counter, her legs around my waist, and started unsteadily out the kitchen toward the living room, stopping on the way, pushing her against the hall wall, fucking up into her harder, faster, then out to the living room. I managed to get her down on the rug without leaving her till she was on her back with her legs up and open, her arms around my neck then rubbing my back and bottom, saying yes yes yes as I plunged my cock into her hot wet heaven over and over.

"Oh lover, I'm going to cum," she whispered in my ear. "Do it faster, honey, harder," her breath hot and warm on my neck. I could feel my own cum rising. It felt so good and I didn't want to cum but I couldn't stop it and we were in an accelerating rhythm and she began to cum, saying oh oh oh please yes oh oh yes yes. Then thrashing and pounding my back with her fists as she climaxed, saying Oh Tommy yessssssssssssss. And I felt my own cum rising, thrusting into her harder with each stroke and then feeling it jetting into her in hot heavy spurts, three four five times. I kept thrusting, slowing down gradually until we settled into a long slow gentle fucking, making the glow last as long as possible. Finally I rolled over on my back with her on top of me and my cock still in her, and we lay that way for several minutes on the rug, my hands up and down on her back and bottom and her head and mouth against my neck, feeling her warm breath and her breathing gradually becoming more regular until we both arrived back in the world.

"Jesus, Tommy'" she said.

"Yes, Jane, that's the word" I said. "How do you feel?"

"Wonderful," she said. "I'm so happy this happened."

"Me too. You are sensational."

"I'm so happy I could please you. You were amazing," she said. "You can make me cum and I needed to so badly." We lay there just being aware of each other's body. After a minute or so she lifted her head, looking at me. "I'm thirsty, do you want some more wine?"

I said yes and she got up and went into the kitchen, returning with our glasses. I was still lying on the rug, too spent to move but still comfortable. It was probably 75 degrees in the house even now. She lay back down on the rug, her lush body facing me, our glasses to one side. She reached out to touch me, running her hand up and down my chest, teasing my nipples with her finger nails, then down to my cock and balls. I did the same, tracing some pattern on her eyes and lips, her neck and breasts and belly, her pussy and thighs.

"I feel sorry for June," she said.

"Why?"

"She needs a man."

I took a sip of my wine.

"Tommy, when you were doing me did you think of her?"

I looked at her. Did she suspect? "No. But I can see why you might think I would. Being twins."

She smiled at me. "Tommy, have you ever thought about it with her?"

"You mean fucking her?"

"Yes.

"She's my mother."

"Oh, Tommy, you are both adults. She might want to. I see how she looks at you and it isn't just a mother's look. Just imagine what it might be like. I mean, you really cut loose with me and I loved it. I bet she would, too. It would be good for both of you." She took a sip of her wine and then ran her hand down to my cock, holding it in her hand, running her fingers over it lightly. I could feel it start to swell.

"Hmm," she said. "Maybe the idea appeals to you." She smiled. "Give it some thought, Tom, really. And don't worry about all that Freudian stuff. Think of her as a lonely woman you love. You have so much of your own love in you and you could give her some. If she is like me, and she is, I know she will love it. Fucking your mother. Fucking June. I love that idea."

She started stroking my cock, then bent down and took me in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head, stroking me up and down with her hand and sucking me until I was hard. Then she kissed her way up my belly, to my chest, to my mouth.

"Love the feel of your cock, Tommy," she said. She swung her leg over me, straddling me, her pussy right over my cock, then took the head with her thumb and forefinger, rubbing the head at her opening and then lowered herself down slowly, the expression on her face as if she was saying "Ahhhhh" as my cock disappeared inside her.

"Oh, Tommy, it feels so good," she said, and began rising up and down and back and forth, rubbing her pussy against me, leaning over me so her heavy breasts with their erect nipples were swaying right in front of my eyes, then lowering herself further till they touched my face. I cupped them with my hands, sucking on her nipples, nibbling a little. I kissed her, our tongues playing lightly, then pulled her to me and rolled over until I was on top and we began a nice slow fucking, sliding all the way in and all the way out in a steady motion, just like with mom.

"Oh, Tommy," she said. "So nice." Her hands were on my sides and back, rubbing up and down, her eyes on me, full of desire, and knowledge. I hadn't rejected the idea. And how could I be fucking her and NOT think of my mother. She knew. Jane knew. I began thrusting harder. And then I pulled out. "Turn over," I said.

"Tommy, you naughty boy," she said, smiling, and turned over.

"Lift up," I said, and she raised her bottom up, getting up on her knees to do it. I was kneeling behind her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her toward my cock, then reached down and rubbed the head on her pussy lips and pushed in. I began pumping in and out, feeling the coolness of her bottom against my belly, holding her hips, fucking her harder and harder. She was groaning, moving her hips to meet my thrusts, swaying her bottom back and forth.

"Harder, Tommy," she said.

I reached around to cup her breasts, squeezing and pulling at her nipples.

"Yes, that's it, Tommy. Harder. Hurt me a little." She was pushing back at me, tossing her head and groaning, just like mom in my dream. I slapped her cheeks and she pushed back harder. I was holding her hips again, her breasts hanging down, moving from side to side, my cock hard as a rock and we fucked like that for several minutes but I wanted to see her face so I pulled out and turned her over on her back again and plunged back in in one hard stroke. She gasped and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, her eyes at the same time looking at me but in a dreamy world of her own pleasure and we both started the climb toward orgasm.

"Oh, lover, this is so good," she said.

"Mom," I said, my eyes half closed, my lips at her neck.

"Yes, I'm just like your mom," she said. "Fuck your mother, Tommy. I need it. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard..."

And that's what we were doing, hard and hot, my cock gripped by every inch of her tight pussy, she responding to me completely, twisting under me, moaning, both of us nearing our climax, her hands on my back, pulling me tighter to her, feeling her breasts against my chest, kissing her, squeezing her breasts and her nipples.

"I'm cumming, Tommy. Harder."

I felt the wave of orgasm building in me and knew I couldn't stop it and just rode it up until I felt the cum rising and I was pumping it into her in hot spurts and she came too, yelling yes yes yes just like she did before.

Jesus! What a woman! We came back down the same way as before, gradually, until we lay side by side, surprised by our passion and the pleasure we had just given each other.

I rolled off her on my back and then pulled her on top of me and we lay like that for several minutes, not talking, just being together.

"I want to do this all the time," I said.

"Yes," she said. "That's what I want too. That was wonderful." She paused, then said, "I meant it about June, Will you think about it?"

"OK, yes, I will think about it."

We talked some more. Her body felt so good against mine, so comfortable. I wanted to stay that way but it was getting late . We lay quietly together for a few minutes, then got up and put the glasses in the sink and did what other dinner dishes there were and straightened up the place a little, talking and pausing for kisses and hugs along the way. Finally it was time to put my clothes on. I was completely comfortable being naked around her and it felt a little funny when I pulled my underwear up and she watched as my cock disappeared into my shorts. I felt a pang when she put her panties back on, drawing them up her legs, moving her knees back and forth a little until her pretty pussy disappeared behind the white cotton. She smiled at me.

"You can have it anytime you want, Tom."

Her blouse was next, hiding those incredible breasts and I put on my jeans and sweatshirt and my socks and shoes. It was time to go home.

"I will see you soon," I said.

"Yes," she said. "Thank you for a wonderful evening."

"Jane," I said, "I love you. I want you to know."

"Yes, I know, Tommy. I love you too."

I kissed her again, a soft sweet lovers' kiss, her body relaxing into mine.

"Goodnight, Tom. Say hello to June for me."

"I will," I said. "Goodnight, Jane."

I walked out into the warm night air, my mind full of images of Jane, of her body and her passion, her scent on my clothes. When I got home June's car was there but the lights were off. I went up to the bedroom. She was asleep. I got undressed and slid in beside her. She was naked, on her side, her back to me. I pulled myself against her, feeling her bottom against my cock and my hand on her thigh. She stirred.

"You're home," she said, turning toward me. "Hmm. I can smell her on you." She looked up at me, her hand stroking my side. "Did you take my advice?" She was smiling at me.

"Yes. Can I tell you about it tomorrow?"

"OK. Did it go OK?"

"Yes," I said.

She smiled again and put her arm around me, pressing her breasts to my chest. "I'll bet it did." She slipped her hand down to my cock and balls, cupping them, stroking me. "Makes me want you right now but I bet Sir Galahad here is too tired," she said. "I like her perfume."

"Same as yours."

"It's almost the same but not quite." She looked at me. "Ok. Get some rest. Goodnight honey. Tell me in the morning. Kiss me."

I kissed her, pressing myself against her, and then she turned over with her back to me but pushing against me. I was starting to get hard and snuggled closer to her, my cock resting just outside her pussy. I put my arm around her waist pulling her against me.

"Mmmm, Honey, you feel so good" she said.

"I love you, mom."

"I love you too, my darling," she said back to me.

We drifted off that way, the last thing I remember being the refrain from an oldies song I had heard the other day on the radio and couldn't get out of my mind:

"Oooowee,
Oh baby what you do to me.
Aw shucks,
Wouldn't stop for a million bucks."

clive2007
clive2007
254 Followers
12