Mom Finally Becomes June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clive2007
clive2007
254 Followers

Her hands went around my neck and down my back and then up again. I pulled her nightie up and off and slid her panties down. For the second time she lifted a little to help me. If the panties had snagged I would have ripped them off.

I moved over her, my cock on her pussy, and let my weight down on her lightly, feeling her soft flesh, her warm belly, her pussy hair against me, her breasts against my chest. I kissed her again, and her resistance was gone. "Oh Tommy," she said. I was rubbing my body on hers, sort of up and down and back and forth, in a kind of circle, feeling my cock massaging her pussy lips. I kissed her again and she kissed me back hard, her hands now on my back and neck, pulling me to her. She opened her legs. "Baby, yes, hurry, fuck me, baby!"

"Oh, mom, you feel so good!"

"You too, baby, but hurry!" She opened her legs wider, then brought them up and moved her middle so she was pushing up against my cock. She brought her hands down to my bottom and pulled me against her, then moved one hand under me and took my cock. I lifted a little and she guided it to her opening. Up and down. A little in and then back out.

"That's it honey," she said. "Push." And I did, and I was in, again! I slid in so nice and easy, she was so ready for me. "That's it baby," she said. Her soft wet warmth enveloping my hard cock, and I started to stroke her. "Oh yes, baby, yes, that's it." I was stroking nice and easy and slow. "Yes, that's it, just like that. Oh honey it feels so good." She was holding me so tight, and her breath against my neck and ear and saying in my ear,"Yes, that's it baby," and I knew I was her lover and no longer just her son. I started to fuck her faster. "Yes, baby, faster. Fuck me faster honey!" She moved her legs over my back around my waist, moving in rhythm with me. "Oh honey, I'm going to cum!" she said. I was almost there too, feeling the heat rise in me and knowing I was just about at the point of no return. "Oh baby," She was moaning. "Oh baby faster!. Faster!" I was fucking her as fast as I could, and fucking her with hard, long strokes, our bodies moving together in complete sync, and then I felt my cum rising and I knew I couldn't stop.

"I'm cumming, mom."

And she said, "Me too baby." And I felt the rush of seed rising and then with a thrust the first hot jet squirting into her and squirting more cum with each thrust, the pleasure almost too intense to bear, and she yelled "OHHHHH! OHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH!" She was scatching my back and tossing her head from side to side. "OHHHHHHHHHH!!!." I was so happy. Still thrusting but slower now. "Oh my god, Tommy!" She was rubbing my back and kissing me as I was stroking her, just gradually slowing. "Mmmmmmmmm," she said. "Honey."

"Don't talk," I said.. I was still stroking her, all the way in and all the way out until finally I relaxed and let myself lay on her, on my elbows a little. I kissed her. She was smiling at me, a lovely sleepy smile.

"That was wonderful, Thomas," she said, her voice quiet and serious. "The best fuck I have ever had. Thank you. I love you."

"You are my woman, now," I said to her.

"I damn well better be!" she said, and we both laughed.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Like I've never felt before. Wonderful. A man," I said.

"Yes, you certainly are," she said. "Do you feel bad?

"No," I said.

"Neither do I," she said.

"We're going to have to do this again," I said.

"Yes," she said, "again and again." She paused, "and again and again."

"And more after that," I said.

And she said, "Yes, and more after that."

We were looking at each other as if we had just seen each other for the first time, not smiling, just looking in each other's eyes. "I love you so much, Tom"

"I love you so much, too, June, my beautiful woman," I said. I pulled out and lay beside her, then pulled her over on top of me, with her legs outside of mine, feeling her wonderful weight on me. I was still hard, rubbing my cock at her opening and she lifted a little to help me push it back inside her.

"I'm tired, Tom. Do you mind if we sleep like this for a bit?" she asked.

"No, that's fine," I said.

"I'm do happy, Tom," she said. "My wonderful lover." She lay her head on my chest against my neck. My cock felt so good inside her. I was completely comfortable and relaxed, rubbing her back and bottom slowly and I could feel her breathing become more regular until finally we drifted off.

About an hour later we woke up and fucked again, and then again, and once more before morning. She taught me how to make love to her pussy with my mouth, and she took my cock in hers. I must have made her cum seven or eight times. By morning we were like new people and it has been the same ever since, going on a year now.

I'm in college, of course, but I transferred to the local university so I could stay at home. I didn't leave after all. The other school had a better reputation, but this school is less expensive and the books are the same. If I can understand the ideas it doesn't matter much to me where I read them. And, of course, you have just read about the attractions at home. As for Jane, well, that's another story for another time.

clive2007
clive2007
254 Followers
12