Mom Gets Some Long Awaited Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in absolute sexual ecstasy, mum let me slide out of her mouth and let her tongue run along the underside of my cock then she took my balls in her mouth, one by one gently sucking them, I felt like I was going to cum and pulled mum up to me, I kissed her deeply, mum parted her legs and I felt my cock at the entrance of her now wet pussy, I flipped her over and was soon on top of her.

I looked into her eyes, she was so beautiful, her eyes told me the things she couldn't say. I kissed her on her eyes, then on her nose and moved to her chin, I bit on her chin, gently, and mum was holding my face in her hands. I kissed her slowly first, then I went to her neck; I flicked my tongue along her neck. Mum moaned. I said, "Let me make you feel as good as you made me feel mum."

Mum groaned as I moved lower, down to her tits, I sucked around her nipples, never letting my mouth enclose a nipple, mum moved from side to side, pushing her tits at my mouth, she wanted my mouth on her nipples, I took one of her hard nipples in my mouth. "Ahh Joe. Mmmm suck them baby, mummy likes that so much." She had me by the back of my head, pushing me down to her tits.

"You like, mum?" I asked her.

"Yessss Joe, mummy likes it very much." She replied between moans. "It's been so long honey. Too long."

"You got me now mum; I will always make you feel good."

I moved further down, kissing her all over as I went down, I could feel her anticipation as I got to her pussy, I kissed her lips and tasted her for the first time, she tasted, different than Sam, different, but I loved the taste of her, she was dripping wet, I licked her juices and buried my face in her pussy.

"Ahhhhh Joe, Mmmm that feels so good honey."

I parted her lips and flicked her clit with my tongue, mum was writhing in bed now, pulling on my hair, with one hand and stifling her moans with the other, I sucked on her clit, making her push up into my face, she grabbed one of my hands and drew it up to her tits, I pinched her nipple. "Joe please, fuck mummy, put that big cock in mummy, I want to feel you in me baby." she screamed,

I kept licking her, I didn't want to fuck her yet, I was too close to cumming myself, I wanted mum to cum first, I wanted to please her so much. I opened her lips and pushed my tongue into her hot pussy, she gasped as I fucked her with my tongue, I put both of my hands under her ass and started to fuck her fast with my tongue.

"Joeee, that's it honey, mummy is cumming, baby. Ahhhh, Ohhhh, please fuck me." she pulled me up just as I felt her squirt her cum in my face, I was covered with her cum, I got between her legs and positioned my cock at her pussy, I slid in easily, she was so wet, my cock felt like it was on fire, I slammed all the way into my mum's pussy, I was fucking the pussy I had come out of.

Mum wrapped her legs around me and screamed. "Joe that's it honey, fuck me, fuck me baby, I want to feel your cock deep in mummy's pussy." Her nails dug into my back, I could feel the skin burn as she scratched me, I put my mouth to her neck and sucked hard. Mum groaned as I sucked her neck, I was pushing in hard and sucking her neck at the same time.

Mum said "Joe I'm going to cum honey, cum with mummy, I need you to cum with mummy." I didn't need her to ask again, I started pushing with a new vigour now; I started to feel the familiar churn in my balls. Mum was pushing up harder now, her pussy hungry for more of my cock.

"I am cumming mum, cumming in you mum. Ahhh mum, your pussy feels sooo good." I screamed.

Mum dug her nails into my ass and pulled me closer. "I'm cumming too honey, cum in me fill me with your cum." I sucked her neck and convulsed as I came, it seemed like I could not stop cumming, I felt mum stiffen as she came her legs around my ass, her ass off the bed pushing her pussy to me. I felt her cum gush out, covering my balls.

She let go of my ass and lay back down, I collapsed onto her, mum was kissing me all over my face now, gentle little kisses, and they spoke volumes about her love for me. I kissed her back, gently nibbling on her ear I whispered. "You are an amazing woman mum. I love you so very much."

"I love you too honey. Always have always will, my baby." Rolling off mum and laying on my back I pulled her to me, I wanted to be as close to her as I could. We kissed, looking into each others eyes, I could get lost in her eyes.

We lay there, exploring each others bodies, I touched mum all over. She in return caressed my body, I was so enamored by her, it seemed like a dream, mum got up to go to the loo, I waited till she got back and then went in to the shower, mum came back in and got into the shower with me, we showered and dried our selves off, mum crawled into bed naked.

I followed her into bed and lie beside her, "Tell me mum, are you sorry we made love?"

"No honey, not at all, I have always wanted you. Now that we made love, I'm as happy as I can be."

"You were the first woman I fantasized about mum." I said.

"Well, am I like you imagined I'd be?" She asked.

"Better than all my fantasies mum." I replied.

Mum was touching my cock now, I started to get hard again, "Ohhh the wonder of being young." Mum said as I got harder,

"It's not being young that's doing that, it's because of you mum." I said as I kissed her.

She kissed me hard and I could feel the urgency in her kisses. I could tell this time it was going to be different. Mum got up and went on her hands and knees, "Now, fuck me hard Joe." She said.

I wasted no time I knelt behind her and pushed towards her pussy, her hand was waiting there to guide me in, I flexed my ass and pushed into her, she gasped as I went fully into her. Her head was in the pillow, looking back at me with desire; I pulled out till only my head was in her and pushed in hard, "Ahhhh fuck, baby that feels so good. Ohh Ohhh, yes fuck me Joe, mummy is all yours."

I held on to her hips, her ass looked perfect, I started to pump her harder and faster now, I wanted to make her happy, "Is that what you want mum?" I asked. She was groaning now, her hips rose to meet my every thrust. Her pussy got wetter with each thrust into her; I could feel my balls getting wet with her juices.

"That's it honey, fuck mummy hard, mummy likes your cock in her."

I took hold of her hips tighter, I needed to, and I was getting close to shooting my load in her. Mum looked back at me and smiled, I moved faster, "I'm going to cum mum." I said.

"Yes honey, mummy is cumming too," She pushed back harder and came drenching my cock with her cum, I was soon shooting my cum deep into her pussy, I could feel her pussy squeeze my cock, like it wanted every drop of my cum. I held my cock in her; eventually we collapsed on the bed.

I lay beside her smiling, that was the best fuck I had ever, mum put her hand on my face, I kissed her fingers. I looked at the clock on the table, it was almost 1 am. Laying there I felt so loved, I had made love to my mum, should have been feeling guilty, there was no guilt. I only felt love, love for mum and love for Sam.

Mum dropped off to sleep so I slipped out of bed, didn't bother with clothes, and didn't need them now. I got to the kitchen and took the orange juice out of the fridge, I didn't bother with a glass, I was going to drink it all. Soon I heard front door open and Sam walked in. She looked at me and smiled, "Do I get any tonight, or has mum worn you out." She said with a wicked smile.

"You knew didn't you?" I said.

"Sure I knew, I see how mum looks at you."

"Well, I'm lucky to have both of you to love." I said.

Sam looked at my cock and seen it was covered with juices, "Is that from you and mum?" She asked. I replied that it was. Sam was at my cock in a second. "Mmmm let me clean you up, lil bro." kneeling down Sam took me in her mouth and sucked me and licked me till I was dry. "I could taste her on you Joe, Mmmm that was good; the both of you together taste yum lil bro."

I looked at her and smiled, if I was worried about what Sam would say when she found out about mum and me, I didn't have to any more. Sam kissed me her tongue in my mouth, I was in heaven. Sam said goodnight and went to her room, I say there thinking of how life was going to be at home now.

I was smiling as I entered mums room, life looked pretty good right then. I lay down beside mum, she was asleep, I watched her sleep, I wondered what she would be dreaming of, she looked gorgeous, I kissed her and lay down, I knew what I was going to dream of.

12