Mom Gives Head

Story Info
Mother and son comfort each other.
1.2k words
4.41
176.7k
109
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My personal relationships have taken a hit over the years. My Mom and Dad broke up when I was in high school. After college I married a woman named Nancy. For two years everything seemed fine between us. One day Nancy came home from work and she told me she wanted out. It felt like she kicked me in the balls. I tried to get her to tell me what was wrong but she would only say our marriage wasn't working and she wanted a divorce.

We did get a divorce and afterwards I found out that Nancy had been fooling around with a co-worker from work. Needless to say, I was at a low point in my life. A few days after the divorce became final I stopped by my Mom's place. She must have seen how down and out I was right then. We sat down and I poured my heart out to her.

I sat on the couch and Mom sat across from me on her easy chair. She didn't say much at first. Mom then got up and then sat down next to me on the couch.

"I was in the same place you are after your Father and I broke up. I didn't know who to turn to or how to tell anyone how I felt," she said.

Mom placed one arm around my neck, the other she placed on my thigh. This was unlike my mother to do such a thing. We were looking at each other, our faces were just inches apart. I'm not sure how it happened but we leaned in together and we kissed. It ended up being more that just a simple kiss. I pulled my mother's body into mine. Our tongues touched and it started to get passionate.

After a few minutes of that my Mom broke away and stood up. She took me by the hand and led me back to her bedroom. Mom undressed me and then she stripped out of her clothes. Mom was in her early fifties but she looked mighty good to me. She had medium sized breasts that didn't have any hang to them. Her bush was neatly trimmed down. Mom told me to sit on the edge of the bed.

She spread my legs some and then she took my dick in one hand and she cupped my balls with the other. I watched as my Mom lowered her face and she inhaled my cock down her throat. Never in a million years did I ever dream this would happen to me. Mom started to bob up and down my prick. I was soon hard as could be. Mom would occasionally look up to see my face.

My mother went down all the way. She was taking me right down to the root and then working her way back up to my mushroom. I was doing everything I could to control myself. I did feel like I was getting close to letting go. I couldn't bring myself to tell Mom to slow down. It felt too good. Mom must have squeezed my balls one too many times. I tensed up and I started to shoot strands of cum into my mother's mouth.

Mom's head snapped back some but she didn't pull away. I watched as she used her lips to drain my

dick of all my hot cream. Once she finally got everything out of me she pulled away.

"How was that?" She asked.

I just smiled. I couldn't remember a better blow job from any woman I had been with. Mom and I spent the night in bed together. In the morning my mother was in front of me. I reached around and cupped one of her breasts. That woke my mother up. She turned around and we kissed once more. I told her this morning would be all for her.

I got down between her thighs and I spread her legs. I used my mouth and tongue to go down on my Mom. She got into it, for sure. She pulled her legs back some and I buried my tongue deep in her crevice. My Mom sure did get vocal. She placed her hands on the back of my head, urging me to continue. All I can tell you was that my Mom's pussy was soaking wet after fifteen minutes. I pulled back and looked at my Mom's face.

She was panting from all the oral I gave her. I knew we had to go all the way that morning. I got up on my knees and I lifted my Mom's thighs up. Mom got this wild look on her face. Maybe she thought it would never come to this. My dick was crying out to take my mother. I positioned my cock head at her opening and I pushed in. Mom let out this gasp as I drove my fat cock all the way inside her.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out to me.

I didn't waste any time. I began to pump my cock in all the way. I was pulling back, just leaving my mushroom at her opening and then I would slide in until our pubic mounds touched. Mom did free her legs and she wrapped them around my back.

"I want you to use me Greg."

That was all I needed to hear. I took my Mom hard after that. I lowered my face and I chewed on her nipples. I told her that she was mine from now on. I was going to use her body. Mom went crazy hearing that kind of talk. She had my dick in a hard grip as mother and son fucked like two teenagers.

We probably went close to forty-five minutes that first time. To be honest, I didn't think I would have much cum left in me. We both got to the point of climax and I unloaded inside my Mom. I surprised myself by giving my Mom more of my hot seed. She milked me dry that morning. Eventually I got soft and I had to pull free. I looked down to see my white milk draining from my Mom's pussy.

Mom got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. When she got back she took hold of my rod and licked me clean with her mouth. This was one hell of a start to our sex life. I stayed that weekend with Mom. I couldn't believe how needy she was. She would make me hard with her mouth and then the next time she mounted my staff. She climbed over top of me and then lowered herself.

I gripped her ass cheeks as my Mom bobbed up and down my hard prick. I soon moved my hands from her ass to her tits. I squeezed and pinched her boobs. That seemed to get my mother so worked up. She actually squirted some juices that time she rode me. For some reason, I managed to have loads of cum to give to my Mom's pussy. I sprayed inside her that time.

That was a long weekend of lovemaking between mother and son. Mom said she had no regrets about what we had done. This was the best I had felt in some time. Mom and I make love at least three times a week. To be honest, my mother can't seem to get enough of my seed. She says it makes her feel like a woman for the first time in years.

There is no point in me searching for another lover. Mom knows how to drain me with the best of them.