Mom Gives In

Story Info
Mother looks to son for pleasure.
1.7k words
4.34
242.6k
135
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself in a depressing mood. I had been divorced for several years and have been living by myself. I didn't have a man in my life and I was feeling lonely. My son Nick lived in another city and had his own life. I missed him badly so I called him up and asked if he could spend a few days with me. Nick said he would ask at work and try to take some vacation time to see me. A few days passed and I heard back from my son. He would be arriving here for the weekend.

I finally felt a little positive for a change. Nick was now twenty-four and had found himself in a promising career. We hadn't seen each other in nearly two years. The doorbell rang late Friday afternoon. Nick came into the house and gave me a big hug and a kiss. I think he actually got some feelings stirred up inside me. My pussy was tingling. Nick had a bottle of wine in his hand for our dinner that night. I had already gotten the meal started and in less than a half hour we were eating.

I know it was wrong of me but I couldn't take my eyes off of Nick. It seemed like he had filled out some. Nick did say he was going to the gym on a regular basis. We even managed to polish off the bottle of wine that he brought. I was feeling a little giddy when we finished dinner. Nick helped me wash the dishes. As he was standing close to me I could smell his man scent. Nick even brought his body close to mine and I think we rubbed against each other a few times. Yes, I was getting excited.

I know I shouldn't be thinking of my son in sexual way but I was embarrassed to say I hadn't had sex in a few years. Here was an attractive man standing so close to me. He just happened to be my son. Nick said he wanted to unwind after the long drive. I told Nick I was heading to bed. I wasn't sleepy at all. I got undressed and reached into my dresser. I pulled out my favorite vibrator. I didn't turn it on. I just rubbed the head across my pussy lips. God, I needed that. I knew I needed a release that night and this was the best I could come up with.

I slid the head across my pussy and then finally pushed that cock inside me. My mind was on Nick the whole time. I was working the vibrator in and out and I must have gotten loud. I hear the door opening and there stood my son.

"I heard loud noises coming from your room."

I felt so embarrassed right then. I was naked on my bed with a artificial cock stuck in my wet pussy. I didn't know what to say. Nick walked into my room and then sat down on the edge of the bed.

"You don't need that Mom," he said to me.

Nick pulled the vibrator out of me. He moved his hand towards my opening and I felt his fingers across my pussy lips. I thought I was going to orgasm right then and there. Nick did more than just touch me. He inserted his fingers in my sopping wet hole and he began to finger fuck me. I got onto my back and let Nick work his magic. I had wanted this to happen and here I was with my son getting me charged up.

A few minutes of that and Nick pulled his hand away. He stood up and started to undress before me. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was looking at Nick's hard abdomen and what was even better, his thick cock. Nick had to be at least seven inches in length and God was he thick. Nick joined me on the bed and he pulled my legs apart. I was nearly crazy with lust when Nick lowered his face and began to eat my pussy. It didn't take much to get me in a state of ecstasy. I was dripping wet from feeling Nick's tongue lapping my hole.

I could have let Nick do that all night long. Nick had other plans. He finally pulled away. He reached for some tissues on the night stand and cleaned his face off. I followed his every move when Nick got in between my thighs and he took his cock in his hand. Nick rubbed his hard mushroom across my folds. I am pretty sure I was crying out. Nick brought me to a boil and then he pushed that fat cock into my belly.

That was when I really started to get loud. I needed Nick's cock in the worst way. I would let my son do almost anything to me at that point. Nick started out slow. He was feeding me and stretching my tight hole with his huge prick.

"Please Nick," I pleaded, "fuck me harder."

I wanted Nick to use me. Take that hard shaft and bury inside me up to the hilt. That is pretty much what my son did. He slid his cock in all the way and then held it there. When I begged for more, Nick pulled out, just leaving his cock head inside me. I think he was torturing me, getting me to the point where I might just explode. It happened somewhat like that. As Nick fed me his cock I started to squirt my juices.

That was something I rarely ever did but my son had gotten me so excited I couldn't control my urges any longer. When Nick had his mushroom inside me was when I went off like a water hose. Nick had me right where he wanted me. I was spraying his chest and then Nick slid his monster inside me and fucked me like a cheap whore. My son lifted my legs up by my ankles. I was exposed to his fuck strokes and Nick gave it to me hard.

I know my ex-husband never made love like this to me. My son made me beg for his cock and I did beg.

Please Nick, go as hard as you can!" I cried out.

I was taking all seven inches deep in my pussy. Nick would also circle his dick around. He was hitting some sensitive spots that nearly sent me through the roof. I do know that sweat was pouring from both our bodies. I am guessing that my son took me for well over an hour that time. Had I been thinking correctly, I should have told Nick to pull out before he came. I was taking his bare cock and I no longer using any protection.

There was no way I could ever tell Nick to pull out. I was too far gone for that. I needed to feel my son give me his hot seed. That is what happened. Nick was grunting and I knew he was getting close. He slammed his rod into me the whole way a couple of last times and then I felt his white cream enter my body. I know I began to shake as his steamy cum flew deep into my belly. I used my muscles to squeeze his dick. I had to get every drop into my crazed pussy.

It probably went on for ten minutes or so. I never knew someone could have so much cum inside them. Even after Nick was empty he kept stroking my pussy. I think that is when I had my largest orgasms. Eventually Nick got soft and he pulled out. There was a popping sound as his cock came free. It was all I could do to catch my breath. I was panting like a heated dog. Nick collapsed next to me. He reached over and squeezed one of my tits. It was more than just a squeeze. Nick was pinching my erect nipples as well.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I was full of my son's love cream and I lost count of the orgasms I had. I can tell you that was the beginning of mother and son making love constantly. The days that Nick was home, we spent most of our time having sex. To be honest, I think Nick wore me out. My pussy was raw most of the time but I needed his cock inside me.

We discovered that the best position for us was for me being on top of Nick. I would position myself above his cock and then lower myself. At first Nick would grip my ass cheeks then squeeze and pull them apart. A few minutes of that, then Nick would find my breasts and work on them. He loved to massage my big tits and knead them like you would bread. When we both got close to cumming, Nick would use his fingers and pinch my nipples. I would scream as we both had our releases.

Those days went so quickly. The time had come for Nick to return to his normal life. He finally asked me the difficult question.

"You're on the pill, aren't you Mom?"

My face must have betrayed me. I had to tell Nick that all those days we fucked were unprotected. Nick didn't seem too happy with my reply.

"What if you get pregnant?" He asked me.

I couldn't say anything right then. Secretly, I had thought about the possibility of Nick impregnating me. I asked my son what he would do if I did become pregnant.

"I guess we will have to deal with that hurdle if it happens," he said to me.

I must have lost my mind that long weekend with my son. He fucked me bare and gave me so many loads I couldn't count them all. The fact was, I wanted his baby. I know it sounds crazy. I held my tongue and Nick left to get in his car. We hugged and kissed one last time and then off he went. I am home alone now. I took off my clothes and got onto the bed. I used my fingers to rub my pussy.

I could still feel some of Nick's cum swimming inside me. I know that we aren't finished with our lovemaking. Nick will be giving me more of his baby seed before long.