Mom Got Me Started

Story Info
A sexual encounter with my 53-year old hot mom.
1.5k words
4.42
238.7k
44
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carmenl
carmenl
41 Followers

My name is Carmen and I wanted to share some experiences I've had in the recent past. I'm a blonde, 5'4. I'm very cute. I don't have the big boobs I'd like to have, but I have a genetically crafted lower body that I get from my mom. My legs are my best feature as they are muscular and shapely. I get those directly from my mom, who at 53, is still a knock out. I'm her little carbon copy.

She and my Dad had me when they were 18 as I am 35. I also have an 18-year old son Doug.

Few weeks back, the four of were sitting around on my parents' gorgeous deck, enjoying the sun and sipping wine. Doug and my Dad talking sports on one side of the deck, with me and my mom in the sun, talking about nothing, sipping wine.

I had on a blue tennis skirt and white sketchers, nothing too erotic or anything, least I didn't think so, until mom pointed something out to me.

"Hey, Carmen, she said softly, "Do you notice your Dad and Doug checking our your legs?"

"Mom. They are not!," I said incredulously. "Maybe they are checking our yours. They look just like mine you know."

"Seriously, just watc.. Sit up and adjust, then slowly recross your legs."

I giggled. Intrigued at her serious level. So I did just that. I sat up and tied one of my shoes, then slowly leaned back in my chair and crossed my legs, being sure to let my pretty short skirt ride up to the hip.

Sure enough, as I glance over there, both of the men were getting a not very subtle eyeful.

"See?" she said, laughing.

"Oh my god, I think you're right," I said. "That's um....mmm...not sure what to make of that."

"You're hot daughter of mine," mom said, sipping her wine.

"Thank you Mom. So are you," I said, looking right into her eyes.

"Doug is getting quite a body."

"Mother!" I said, as she giggled. I paused a little.

"Yes, he is actually," I admitted.

"You two all alone in that house...."

I started to think about that in a way I'd not before, and I was beginning to get a little wet as this conversation continued.

"You and Dad still have a healthy sex life?"

"Oh yes."

"I watched you two once when I was a teenager you know."

"You did not!? Naughty girl."

"I did. You looked good mom. So did he actually."

"What did you see?"

"Everything,"I giggled. "Well, until I couldn't take it anymore and I had to go, you know..."

"Take care of yourself?"

"Yep."

"Let me ask you something," she said, leaning and whispering. "Did it feel good when you did that thinking about us?"

"Oh my yes. I squirted all over my little bed," I said smiling.

"Oh my Carmen," she said. "I think that is making me a little aroused."

"You two were hot, especially you, when you, you know...orgasmed."

We looked at each other and I allowed my eyes to travel up and down her body. She is in fantastic shape. Little white shorts were still working for her at 53. She leaned in close as she saw me looking. I felt myself wanting to kiss her. I'd always been attracted to her and spent many a night fantasizing about her.

"Are you thinking about me right now?" she whispered, into my ear.

"Yes," I said, back, softly.

"Hey guys, we're gonna go in for a bit ok?" mom announced, and she got up and went through the sliding glass door and I quickly followed.

She leaned up against the kitchen counter, wine glass in her hand, smiling at me.

"Come here darlin."

I walked toward her and sat my own drink down, she leaned in and kissed me gently, full lips on full lips, then she opened her mouth and I didn't resist. We began making out right there in the kitchen. Slowly at first, then more and more passionately. Mom let her hands travel to my taught ass and she got a full feel. I returned her affection and put my hands on her gorgeous ass. It is unbelievable how firm it is at her age.

"Are you wanting me mother?" I said, as we broke from our kiss.

"Can you tell?" she smiled, and giggled and her right hand went immediately underneath my skirt, where she encountered my soaking panties.

"Little wet sweetheart?"

"Soaked mom,"I said, breathing heavily, as her middle finger slid right into me.

"Ugh....god,"I said, as I felt her nail lightly scratching lightly inside me. "Mom...I whispered, my eyes already back in my head. "Mom.....

"What baby?" she whispered as her finger pistoned in and out of me.

"You're gonna make me......," I said. "You need to get me on my back so I can cum."

"Let's go."

We ran to her bedroom and I had the skirt around my ankles as I moved to her bed.

"Allow me sweetheart," she said, as she peeled my soaking blue panties down my legs slowly.

I got on my back and spread wide for kicking off my shoes. She started at my ankles and kissed her way up legs.

"Oh god," I said as her mouth arrived at my steaming pussy. She gently kissed my clit as two fingers slid into me easily. She found my spot immediately and began lapping at my clitoris, then she took it into her mouth and began to suck it.

"That feels good Mom," I said, my hips rising up and down. "Don't quit please."

She got up on her knees and looked at me while she banged me, the noise of my wet pussy the only sound in the room.

"Cum for me Carmen."

"Yes, ugh...don't stop, don't stop, her mouth returned to sucking my clit. My mother's perfect lips against my hard clit were too much and my orgasm was not going to be stopped now. "Ohhhhh......ohhhhhh........yes......mom......fuck..."

I bucked wildly as I came, white lubricant from deep inside me was ejected all over my mom's fingers and mouth as my orgasm was the most intense I'd ever experienced.

As I shook and squealed and moaned, my mom put her body on top of mine. She kissed me intensely as my hands moved to her hips.

"That feel good baby?"

I smiled at her and nodded, as my hands took her shorts down to her mid thigh, then her panties, and she kicked them away. She moved so her soaking wetness was against mine, and she started to slide slowly back and forth. I put my hands on her amazing butt as she did, and I wrapped my hard calves around her thighs.

"Mmmm.....yes," she moaned. "Use those muscles sweetheart."

And so I began to pull her back and forth against me with my calves, applying pressure with my hands to her butt in order to get the required friction. I was amazed at how good her body felt, how good our clits felt together. The look on her face was incredible, pure lust and pleasure.

"Ugh, wow, that feels good," I moaned. "Oohhhhhh....godddddd?"

"You feel so good sweetheart," she whispered, as we kissed. "Wet."

"Just keep fucking me mom."

We developed an incredible rhythm and the bed began to tremble beneath us as the pace and intensity of her movements continued to increase. She began to breath heavily as my nails dug into her tight ass.

"Carmen....ugh....I'm going to orgasm....soon....fuck...ugh...."

"Cum for me mom," I responded. "Please."

With those words, mom just went for it. Threw away the inhibitions and began to fuck me with abandon. It was incredible.

"ohhhhh...oohhh......yes......baby.....here I.....ccuuuummm....."

Her orgasm was incredible and I love how her body spasmed all over me, not to mention the wet running down between our thighs.

She kissed me softly as her pleasure waned. We basked in the glow of our orgasms, but I wasn't done with her. I needed to eat her so badly, spread those 53-year old, hot legs and have her cum in my mouth. I flipped her over and went down quickly. I buried my chin in her, licking her deeply inside, while my hands ran up and down her legs.

"Ohhhhh......godddddd" she moaned. "Eat me baby."

I put two fingers in her, slide in easily, she was so wet, and did to her what she did to me, she was going wild, her hands on the back of my head as licked and sucked her, fingers, quickly moving in and out of her.

"Carmen, Carmen....you're gonna make me cum for you....

And within a few minutes, she orgasmed all over my lips and fingers, it was incredible the way her body responded to my mouth on her.

When we were done, we lay together for a few minutes, then remembered the men on the deck, quickly got dressed and returned to our previous positions.

There is more to come in this saga. Stay tuned.

carmenl
carmenl
41 Followers