Mom Helps Me Find True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian regarded Jackie. "We've both come, Mom. I don't know if you noticed." He laughed again, so did Jackie. "Do you want another turn?"

Jackie smiled warmly and kissed him, with a mother's love and a trusted sexual partner's intimacy. Brian had thought before today he would never feel anything else so warm and fulfilling. "I think we could probably all use a break, dear. Maybe even a nap. I am twice your age, remember.

"You two spend some more time together. I'm making another cup of tea. I think considering the occasion I'll order out instead of cook tonight, if you don't mind." She smiled again and left the room. Downstairs, she ran a warm bath while her tea water heated up. She thought of her family's history of sex together and wondered if two participants had ever really fallen in love, beyond their family relationship. She suspected her children were the first. She smiled contentedly.

Upstairs, Brian sank down beside his sister on the bed. Their foreheads and noses touched, and they looked into each other's eyes. "I love you, Brian," Janine said, grasping his hand. "I think I'd feel that way even without this whole... family thing. But I don't know. I guess it doesn't matter."

"No, it doesn't," he agreed, kissing the bridge of her nose. "We have the family thing. We have Mom. And we have each other."

They drifted off to sleep together, naked, holding hands.