"Mom" Helps Me Live My Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne and I moved almost as mirror images down our mothers, and they both shuddered and writhed, and I saw her flawless face and saw my desire reflected perfectly on hers and I broke briefly from my mission to kiss her. I tasted like my pussy lube and she tasted like hers, and we growled as we kissed, then we parted and our faces each found our mother's pussies and we lapped, we sucked, we slurped and we loved. I managed to look up and I saw my mother kissing Tanya and I almost came again.

Then my mother's hands were on the back of my head urging me deeper, deeper and she started to come and I felt such love. I rubbed all of my face in her pussy juices and lavished love on her and she came for me, crying out my name and not playing this time.

I was spent, briefly, and drew myself up to my mom's face and we saw Tanya, her own orgasm close, close, and she was riding it so well like she'd done with me. She was urging her daughter on, and Yvonne was so skillfully, so lovingly eating her mother out. My mother and I kissed and little whine/groans came out of both our noses and then we broke and watched as Tanya came.

My mother and Tanya decided to love one another for a while, and I watched in rapt attention as they kissed and cooed and touched each other skillfully, knowingly. Two participants in my basest mother-fantasies together; I could barely stand it. Finally I turned my attention to Yvonne, who'd been waiting patiently for me, and she and I made love, too. I made Yvonne come and she said she loved me and I loved her, too.

So much of the next couple hours is a blur. Tanya had a strap on and Yvonne fucked her with it; my mom and I watched and played with one another and kissed and I whispered in her ear that I wanted to fuck her like that and she came! Just from me saying that. Then I did, I fucked her with long, slow strokes, and our lips and tits were mashed together and we fucked like that for what seemed like a long time. Then Tanya fucked her daughter in the ass while Yvonne ate out my mother, and I had a small orgasm just looking at that. No one fucked me but I didn't mind.

At one point my mother and I were in a languid 69, licking each other's slick cunts, and Tanya and her daughter were entwined and kissing and I sighed, so happy. At another point I was urgently eating Tanya out to a generous-sized orgasm while my mother slid her finger in and out of my ass. When Tanya came I whirled around and violently embraced my mother and our mouths were devouring one another's and we would have fallen in a tangle off the bed but Yvonne steadied us as her mother spooned her from behind and nibbled on her ear. I don't know what Yvonne and Tanya did for the next 10 minutes but I know my mother and I each came hard in each other's arms, croaking our awful, terrible, beautiful incestuous lust for one another.

It was late and time to leave Tanya and Yvonne and we thanked them, I thanked Tanya so much and told her I loved her and she seemed happy that I was happy. My mom had driven too but I drove her home and we left her car there and we made love some more and fell asleep together and got her car in the morning.

12