Mom Helps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers

"Are we going to do that some more then?"

Mom caressed my face and kissed me. "Uh, huh. We're going to do that some more. A Lot more."

'Oh, Dear God, get me healed! Please! This is great, but using my hands would be greater!'

That was the changing point. Mom came in again that night. "We gotta be quiet, so we don't wake your father." She used her mouth first, then rode me quietly in the dark.

After that it was two, three and even four times a day for a week. All of my cum went in her pussy. Then she settled down to my every other day baths again. She would fuck me during the day and come in at night to suck me off.

The weeks passed and the doctor was impressed with my recovery. I guess fucking is more exercise for the back and hips than I thought. Neither mom nor I, told him about that part of the exercises.

I really liked eating mom' pussy and she seemed to have me do it before riding my cock. Almost every time, so she must have liked it too. Another thing I liked was when she would straddle my legs to suck me off. I could see her doing it and feel her tits pressing into my thighs. She would also rub her pussy on each of my legs.

The day I was waiting for, came, quicker than the doctor thought. Everything, except the steel rod neck brace, was coming off. I could finally move my arms and use my hands, like I wanted. No more, mom standing a certain way, so I could play with her tits. Man, I couldn't wait.

I couldn't believe how weak and clumsy I was, when the cast came off. I even had trouble holding my own cock to take a piss. It was like, when you sleep on your arm and just as the blood flow is coming back. You can move it, but you can't control it, not really.

When we got home, dad was asleep. The note he left said he needed to rest. I thought he was working to hard. Mom checked on him and then came in to clean me up. Like she did for all the cast removals.

I tried to play with her legs, using the hand she sat next to, and was moving spastically. She got a chuckle out of it and picked up my right hand.

Placing my hand on her tit, she said, "I guess mommy has to help her little boy reach his goal." Then she laughed.

Being able to reach out and feel her tits, was heaven. Even if she were clothed. She finished washing me and went to check on dad again. She returned wearing a robe. I had to piss. Mom wanted to help, but I did it myself, spastically. Not having to use the piss-tube or dad' contraption, felt really good.

Returning to the bed, mom stopped me and dropped her robe. Looking down from my braced neck position, she looked beautiful, as always. I reached out, with my arms shaking, for her tits. My fingers brushed her tits several times before I was able to grasp them. Mom immediately put her hands on mine.

"Mmmmmm. Isn't that better than what I've been having to do?"

"Is it ever. Wow! Finally!"

Mom stepped to me, hugging me and forcing me to release her fantastic tits. But, I could feel them pressing into my flesh, branding me. I could also feel my rapidly hardening cock pressed against her stomach.

"Mmmm. This feels so good." Mom whispered and kissed my chest. Then she sank to her knees and gripped my cock, kissing it. "I've never done it like this before, have I?" Mom asked as she licked the underside of my cock before putting it in her mouth.

I couldn't see, with my head like it was. Since I wasn't laying down, I couldn't look in the mirror. So, this was like the first time. I knew what she was doing, but couldn't see it. I felt mom' hands move up and down my thighs, causing my legs to shake.

She took me deep in her mouth as her hands moved around to my ass. At first, she lightly caressed my ass. Then she began to squeeze my ass cheeks and pull me to her. Then it happened. For the first time, I felt my balls slap her chin as her nose touched my stomach.

"OH God! Gonna ..."

"Mmmm. Mmmm. Uhhhh."

Usually, mom didn't suck me off when we fucked. She wanted my cum in her pussy. If I had to beg her for a fuck, I was going to, because that's what I'd been waiting for.

I started cuming and mom did something she never done before. She gripped my ass and pulled me into her face. I was buried completely in her mouth and cuming like crazy. Mom swallowed it all. Hell, she couldn't not get it all, I was blasting down her throat. Man, I wish I coulda seen it.

It seemed like time stood still, as mom dug her fingers into my ass and held me against her face. Finally, she released her grip as her head moved back, while her lips rapidly gripped and released my deflating cock.

"Whew! That was amazing. Even better than your father."

"You kidding? Really?"

"Yes. Really! You fed me lots more than he does. Lots ... More." She kissed her way up to my chest and hugged me. "I need to check on your father. Then, we can do, what we both really want." She hugged me hard and kissed my chest again, then put her robe on before leaving.

I went to the bed. I wanted to climb on top of mom when I fucked her, but when I bent over the strain on my neck was too much. So, I climbed on the bed and sat upright. 'Yeah, I can do this.' But, I couldn't see in the mirror and leaned forward until I could. The angle was right where the neck pain started and I realized I would have to be careful. Finally, I could be over mom when we fucked and see her lying beneath me.

Mom returned, naked. I could see her as she paused in the doorway. Damn, she looked good, standing there.

"Hmmmm, I think I know what you're doing." She had a big smile. "And, I think, I'm going to like that."

Mom crossed the room to the bed. Her tits were at face level and she pulled me to them. As my tongue flicked a nipple, I put my hands on her hips. Shit, it felt good, to actually be able to touch her. Mom moaned as she held her tits and moved them back and forth to my mouth.

Having more control, I let my hands wander over mom' body. Oh shit, she felt good. So smooth and silky to my fingers. I felt as much as I could reach, for several minutes, as I sucked her tits. Her smooth, soft ass was fantastic and I really liked how it felt.

Minutes passed with me lost in the heavenly pleasure of sucking her tits and playing with her ass. I couldn't reach her pussy from behind so I slowly moved a hand around front. It was warm, moist and oh so soft. Mom moaned as my fingers touched her softly between the legs and she pushed her tit against my mouth.

"Mmmm, Yes Honey. Touch me. ... Mmmm, Yes. Get me ready for you."

In a minute, she shook and I felt her wetness on my hand. She pulled away from me, causing me to whimper, and lay on the bed. Shifting around, I looked in the mirror to see her laying there holding her legs open.

'Son-of-a-bitch! She really wants fucked.'

I gripped my cock and watching in the mirror, touched it to her pussy. She wiggled and softly moaned. I rubbed my cock around a little and pushed in. She moaned louder. Feeling the warmth of her pussy on my cock was fantastic and I began short thrusts.

"Yessss. Yessss. More. Give me more." Mom moaned softly, lustily.

Pushing all the way into her, I tried to thrust hard. "Aaaaaaaaah!" Mom cried out. My neck stopped me. Wanting to slam it to her, I couldn't because of jerking on my neck. So, I settled on, almost. With a steady rhythm.

"Yessss. Uhhhh. Yessss. ... Do it. Uhhhh. Uhhhh. Do Uhhhh it."

"The word is FUCK, mom. Fuck. Say it. SAY ... IT!"

"Uhhhh. Uhhhh. Fu- ... Fuck Uhhhh Uhhhh Fuck me." Her head was rolling from side to side. "FUCK ME!" She screamed and I knew it could be heard through the whole house. But, I couldn't slam it to her as we both wanted.

"Jesus, Mom! Not so loud!"

"Don't ... care. ... Do it ... Fuck me. ... Oh, God. Feels ... so ... good. ... Fu-uk ... M-me."

I tried to step it up, but had to back off, due to my neck. 'Damn neck!' Mom was trying to spur me on with her feet. She was pulling me forward with her heels dug into my ass. And her hands. She was pulling me with her hands. It was entirely different, with mom on the bottom.

Mom was like some kind of sex addict. Her head was rolling from side to side. She was gasping, panting and moaning. She was doing as much fucking as I was, rolling, thrusting and hunching her hips. Shit! I never seen a woman act like that. Not even in porn.

I could feel mom' opening squeezing hard on my cock. But, there was something else, inside. Something very warm, that seemed to heat up and even vibrate. It did this every time mom would gasp and moan loudly as she pulled against me in orgasm. I lost count of the number of times this happened and neither of my girlfriends did this.

Was my mother some kind of nymphomaniac? No! She just really liked sex and dad hadn't been able to give her what she needed, for over a year. This was something I was going to find out about, soon.

"Oh Dear God!" Mom shook even more violently than ever. A few seconds later, mom sexily whispered, "You're wearing me out, Honey. Please give me your seed. I need you to breed me. Please, Baby! Breed Mommy."

'What is this breed shit?' It was the way she said it. 'It sounds like she wants to get pregnant!' For the first time that thought entered my head. 'Oh, Shit! We've been having unprotected sex for weeks!' The thought brought it out of me. 'Get my mother pregnant. Hell Yes!'

I started trusting as hard as I could. The pain in my neck was excruciating, but the thought of getting mom pregnant had me in its control. I erupted in one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had into that hot gripping sleeve, inside mom' pussy.

Mom had me locked to her. Her legs were over mine and her hands were gripping my ass with fingernails dug in. I wasn't pulling out of her pussy. Her eyes were closed and her head was arced back. Both her opening and inside her pussy was squeezing my cock. Like she was milking every last drop from my balls. Finally, she relaxed.

"Mom, what's ... did we ... are you ..." I was so confused I couldn't form the sentences.

Mom smiled, releasing her hold on me. "I guess I'm going to have to tell you what's going on."

"What!? Mom? What!?"

"Calm down, Baby. I'll tell you. Now, lay down and relax."

I laid down, wondering if mom was going to tell me all of this would be over soon. Or, if what was going through my mind now, could actually happen.

Mom sat next to me caressing my chest. "Now then, Honey. There's bad news and good news."

My breath froze. I was in fear of what she was going to say. She told me the bad news, first. Dad was dying, he had an inoperable brain tumor. They had been keeping it a secret, because that's what he wanted.

They found out over a year ago, and almost immediately, he lost the ability to get an erection. Since mom likes sex like she does, she's been starving for cock. Of course she doesn't say it like that.

Mom was really dreading being alone and having to put herself on the market for a man again. Then my accident happened. Their insurance was balking on paying, so they brought me home for recovery. She forgot about her dilemma until having to bathe me. Seeing a hard male cock, got to her. Especially, since it belonged to someone she loved. She figured, she could indulge herself discretely. That is, until she discovered the mirror which meant I saw everything.

Since I didn't object, she told dad and he told her to go ahead. As long as no-one was hurt. Once she started having sex with me, she began to think about having a baby instead of another man. She devised her plan and again told dad. And, again, dad didn't care as long as no-one was hurt.

All of this was blowing me away. I mean, I couldn't believe dad didn't care if I was fucking mom or for that matter, got her pregnant.

"So, baby. Are you alright with it. I mean, that I'm trying to get pregnant?"

"Why did you have to be sneaky? You didn't have to be, you know."

"I thought I could get by with it. Without you knowing and say it was your father' baby."

"Why didn't you just lie, when I asked?"

"I don't know. Really, I don't know. I was compelled too, for some reason."

"Well, gee, maybe you're thinking the same thing I am."

"What's that?"

"We, could be a couple."

"Oh No! Lord No! We could never do that."

"Why not? Do you think I'm going to leave you to raise my child?"

Mom eased forward, caressed my face and kissed me. "Your sister would never let it happen. And, I'm not about to lose her. Since the two of you are all I have left."

"You sure about Angie? We could talk to her."

"Why are you so insistent? Can't you just let me have a baby?"

"No."

"Why Not? It would be simple and easy for both of us."

"Because I've fallen in love with you. I've done nothing but think about how to continue our relationship."

Mom kissed me again, passionately. "Oh Baby! I love you too. But ..."

"No, Buts! I'll stay in the background and not do anything unacceptable. Then, when dad dies, we can be a couple."

"OH BABY, I don't know. It sounds good, it really does. But, what about the, ifs?"

"The, ifs?"

"Yes the ifs. What 'if' they find a cure for your father?"

"Then, I'll leave. No problem. But, it's still my baby."

"You'd do that?"

"Sure."

"OK. What 'if' your sister won't accept it?"

"Shit! If she won't, then we could be secret lovers."

"And, what 'if' ..."

"Stop it, Mom. Just, Stop It. ... Let's find out about Angie first, and go from there."

Mom kissed me again and stayed nose to nose, whispering. "You had me at 'Secret Lovers.' But, nothing else, unless your sister can accept it. You understand?"

"Yeah, I understand. I accept the terms."

"OK, then. I'll be back tonight. I'm ovulating and want to be sure." She gave me a quick peck. "The way it felt, this last time, I think the job is done. But, I don't want to take the chance it's not."

That's how it all began.

Mom and I are now living as man and wife.

And, we have a beautiful little baby girl.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers
12