Mom, Her Daughter & Me Ch. 01

Story Info
A Gift from My Lover.
2.3k words
4.37
73.6k
103

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John and my wife's name is Laura. We recently went to NY for Christmas. I wasn't thrilled about going but it gave me a good opportunity to connect with my girl friend.

I know what you're thinking, so let me give you an overview before I tell you my story.

My wife and I had been married for thirty years and she suddenly, at 55, decided she was no longer interested in sex.

Over the course of time, I found and met up with Lisa, a 50 year old divorced woman with an 18 year old daughter.

Lisa and I went from friends to lovers in a short period of time. We lived in the same area and would get together whenever we could for some great sex.

I had met her daughter, Jessie, a college student, a couple of times and she knew that her mother and I would get together for sex and thought it was good for her mom.

Lisa had even told her daughter that she joined me at a nudist resort whenever she visited me in Georgia and Florida. In fact, Lisa had sent nude pictures of me while we were at the resort, which I didn't know about but felt flattered.

Lisa is 5'8", nice body, very big tits and big nipples, long black curly hair and brown eyes.

Jessie is about 5'7", 125, a lean body with long legs, brown hair and brown eyes. From what I could make out, her tits were nice as well.

After a year or so, I retired and moved to Georgia, then to Florida as my wife stayed behind in NY.

Now, to make a long story short, Lisa and I got together often over the next few years.

Fast forward a year...Christmas 2016

On my first day in NY, I texted Lisa to see if we could get together. She quickly responded with a text for me to go to her house now, as her now 22 year old daughter, Jessie, would be out. My wife was going to visit with her friends.

I told my wife I was meeting up with an old friend and I would be back in a few hours.

In a few minutes, I was at Lisa's house. My gorgeous woman met me in a sheer black negligee. She took my hand and pulled me to her bedroom.

In seconds, we were all over each other. I removed her negligee as she undressed me. Soon, we were both naked on her bed, making out. My cock was aching to get inside her cunt to fuck her.

I finally got my lover on all fours and slipped my hard cock in her wet pussy. As I fucked her, her big tits were swaying back and forth with each thrust. Lisa gave out little moans each time I rammed my cock deep into her cunt.

As I was fucking her, she was fingering her clit, moaning in pleasure.

I then pulled my cock out of her cunt and lined it up with her asshole. As I started to slide my cock into her asshole, she pushed her ass back until my cock was completely in her ass.

I rested for a couple of seconds and started pumping my cock into her ass. The harder I fucked her ass, the louder her moans became.

Suddenly, there was a flash. I looked to the door and there was her daughter, Jessie with her cell phone taking our pictures.

Lisa and I froze and, with my cock still in Lisa's ass, Lisa told me to finish fucking her ass as she was cumming.

As I continued fucking her, Jessie said, "So mom, I see you like John's cock up your ass. I wouldn't mind getting some of that. Can I get some cock after you two are finished? You can even stay with us mom."

As Jessie said that, Lisa came in a thundering orgasm and I shot my load in her ass as Jessie just watched us.

When Lisa and I finished, Jessie left. Lisa got up and didn't even bother to put anything on, my cum oozing out her asshole, and went to Jessie. I just laid on the bed with my limp cock glistening from my cum.

I heard Lisa yelling at her daughter and could only imagine what was going on between them.

I heard the two of them talking loudly and thought I should get dressed and leave. As I was getting dressed, Lisa came in and told me to stop dressing and that she would be right back.

Finally, Lisa came in and sat on the bed with me, still naked and a little shook up. I then said, "Lisa, is everything ok? I should leave and let you two alone."

"No, don't go. I have to ask you to do something for me." She said.

I looked at her and said, "Let me know what you want and I will do it for you."

Lisa looked at me and said, "I don't know how to say this but Jessie wants to have sex with you. She is a good girl but feels that I have you and she has nobody. I told her it was up to you."

I looked at my lover and said, "Lisa, if I fuck your daughter, you will hate me forever. What we have will be ruined."

Lisa said, "John, I promise you that nothing will change between us. Just think of this as a special gift to you from me. I want you to do this for me. I want you to have my daughter."

I looked at her and said, "Hon, if this is what you want, it is ok with me, as long as you are in bed with us."

She looked at me and gave me her sexy little smile and called in her daughter.

As Lisa and I sat together naked on the bed, she called Jessie in. Then Lisa told her, "Jessie, John said he will have sex with you as long as I am in bed with you two."

Jessie looked at us and said, "Mom, so, we are going to have a threesome. I didn't know you were into that too. Boy, I am learning a lot about my mom today. Hey John, you corrupted my mom."

With that, she laughed and walked out of the room. Lisa turned red and I just hugged her, telling her that Jessie would die if she knew everything I got her mom to do.

After about ten minutes, Jessie came into the bedroom wearing a sheer g-string and bra. I could tell that her pussy was completely smooth.

Lisa and I moved over on the bed and Jessie laid down besides me. I was now in the middle of Lisa and her daughter. I removed Jessie's bra and her snow white tits spilled out. Her nipples were already hard. I then moved my hand down and felt her g-string and slowly slid it off. Her smooth pussy looked delicious.

Although I was nervous, my cock was hard and eager to get inside of Jessie's young cunt.

As Jessie touched my shoulder, I glanced at Lisa who gave me a nod of approval, with a smile.

Jessie kissed me and I returned her kiss as my tongue found hers. Her hand moved down to my cock and she held it firmly as we continued our kissing.

My hands roamed over her body. Her hard nipples pressed against my chest. I could feel another pair of hands on my ass and knew they were Lisa's.

I was in heaven, having mom and daughter in bed with me.

As we all played together, Jessie started a dialogue with her mom, even as my cock was nearing its goal.

As Jessie was playing with my cock, I heard her ask her mom, "What else have you two been doing that I should know about? Tell me the truth too."

Lisa just exploded and, while giving out small moans, told her daughter, "If you really want to know, I'll tell you. John has gotten me into doing threesomes with other guys and I love having more than one cock at a time. We have even made our own porno movie with strangers taking our pictures. And, you know I like taking cock up my ass. Anything else you want to know?"

Jessie just stopped playing with my cock and looked at her mother and said, "Mom, I never would have guessed that you were such a cock loving slut but I love it. Will you teach me to be like you?"

Then Jessie looked at me and said, "John, will you help my mom teach me to be like her? Actually, I want the both of you to teach me. Will you do that for me?"

I looked at Lisa to get some sort of guidance from her. Lisa looked back at me and with a puzzled look on her face, spurted out, "yes, I guess so. John?"

I then said, "Yes, I will help, if that is what you two want."

Jessie went back to playing with my cock. Soon, I had Jessie on her back with her legs spread wide apart. Lisa handed me a condom which I put on.

Lisa lined up my hard cock to Jessie's cunt and I started to slide my cock into her tight cunt.

As my cock started filling up Jessie's cunt, I could feel Lisa trying to play with her daughter's clit. It didn't take long before I had my 7" cock in Jessie's cunt.

I started pumping her slowly, then picked up the pace. It wasn't long before I told her I was going to cum.

Jessie was fucking me back as I rammed her cunt. She told me to shoot my cum on her tits. I rammed her cunt hard and when I knew I was cumming, I pulled my cock out and pulled off the condom and shot stream after stream of cum all over my lover's daughter's tits.

My cock kept shooting cum for awhile and as cum was still oozing out of my cock, Lisa came over and lapped it up.

Shockingly, Lisa lapped up my cum off of Jessie's tits and nipples which was a first for me to see.

I fell to the side, my limp cock resting.

After we rested for a bit, I told Lisa and Jessie that I wanted to see them together before I had to leave.

I also told them that in the future, I would not be using a condom with Jessie. Jessie said that she will get protection for the next time.

They both agreed and back to the bedroom we went.

I sat on a chair across from the bed and watched mom and daughter. They were both naked and their body contrasts were marvelous to see.

Lisa had big tits and big nipples and a trimmed pussy. Jessie had nice, rounded tits with nice sized nipples. Her smooth pussy looked splendid next to her mom's trimmed pussy.

Lisa always told me she would never have sex with a woman but somehow having sex with her daughter was different and ok.

Jessie pulled her mother's nakedness to her. In a second, Jessie and her mom were locked in an embrace and kissing. I could see their tongues playing together.

Jessie moved Lisa on her back and mounted her mother. Their legs spread apart. I watched as the two started rubbing their pussies together. I could see their moisture on their thighs as they rocked back and forth.

Then Jessie went down on her mom and started lapping up her mother's cunt juices. Lisa was gyrating her hips and moaning and pulling on Jessie's hair.

Lisa then pulled Jessie's head almost into her cunt, wrapping her legs around Jessie's head.

Soon Lisa yelled out that she was cumming as Jessie continued her oral assault on her mother's cunt.

Lisa's body started convulsing in orgasm after orgasm as Jessie continued eating her mother.

I think it was at least ten minutes before Lisa calmed down from her orgasms. The bed was completely saturated with her juices as Jessie knelt over her satisfied mom.

Lisa then pulled Jessie's pussy to her mouth and soon returned the favor as Jessie's cunt was being eaten by her mother.

Jessie leaned back while her cunt was being eaten by her mother. Lisa's hands had a firm grip on her daughter's tits as Jessie sucked on her clit.

Jessie started yelling that she was cumming and in a flash, squirted her juices all over her mother's face.

From where I was, I even thought that Jessie gave her mom a little golden shower.

The two were exhausted and covered in their own wetness.

I walked over to them and my cock was again hard. I moved my cock to their faces and they both took turns sucking my cock.

When I was ready to cum, I pulled my cock out of Jessie's mouth and shot my load on both of their faces until I was completely spent.

I told Lisa I had to go but would be back again before I left.

I kissed my lover goodbye and then kissed Jessie and promised I would make her a slut just like her mom as we all laughed.

I quickly got dressed and started to leave.

As I was leaving, Lisa thanked me and said that she thinks that what we did, will make for a better relationship with her daughter.

I told her I loved her and hoped it would all work out and left.

As I was walking out, I saw the two women in a naked embrace and smiling.

Look for upcoming chapters soon...