Mom, Her Daughter & Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Daughter is Learning.
1.7k words
4.43
27.4k
34
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of the next few months Lisa and I communicated back and forth. We finally decided that her and Jessie would come down on July 10th and stay for five days at the nudist resort.

I told her I would make all the arrangements and that the weather was going to be perfect for being nude.

In early June, I booked their flights and made reservations at the resort. I texted Lisa with all the details. I reminder her to tell Jessie that she didn't have to bring much clothing.

Their flight from the Westchester County Airport to Tampa would only be a couple of hours and from there, we would go straight to the resort.

I reminded Lisa that when she met me at the airport, she was not to have on her bra or panty, as always and to make sure Jessie did the same.

Their flight landed at 9:00 a.m. and Lisa texted me when she landed that they would be stopping at the ladies room. I told her I was waiting at the gate.

After some twenty minutes, the love of my life appeared with her daughter. They were both wearing short dresses.

I welcomed them with kisses and I could feel that neither of them had on a bra. We went to the car and started our hour drive to the resort. Lisa sat up front.

On the way to the resort we made some small talk. I asked Jessie if she was nervous and she said she was a little. She said that she wanted to see the area on the trail that is private that her mom told her about. I told her we would go there.

I asked her if she was wearing a panty and she said no.

I told her that she would be given a tour, with her clothes on, of the resort and afterwards she could decide if she would stay, as it was a rule of the resort.

We finally arrived and went to sign in. We completed all the paperwork and Jessie was taken on the tour by one of the men, who was nude. Lisa and I laughed as they drove away on the golf cart.

As Jessie was on the tour, Lisa and I went to our room and got our stuff squared away. We took Jessie's stuff and got that in the room for Jessie.

Lisa and I undressed and at that moment Jessie popped in from her tour. We asked her how she liked the place and she smiled and said it was nice. She said she saw a lot of cocks and pussies and Lisa and I laughed.

I told her to undress and that we were going by the pool. In a second, Jessie let her dress fall off of her and she was naked and ready to go to the pool.

I told Jessie that she might meet some of our friends, hopefully Diane and Richard, who were a lovely couple.

We found three lounge chairs and placed our towels over them and we laid down. I asked Jessie how she was doing and she said everything was fine and she was ok with being nude in front of others.

Lisa wasted no time getting into the pool and talking to the men. I told Jessie that her mom really is an exhibitionist, especially when men are around. Jessie just smiled and said that her mom is a big flirt.

I asked Jessie if she wanted me to show her around and she said yes. I told Lisa that we were going for a walk and for her to behave.

We took our towels and headed off. I took Jessie along the trails and to Lisa's special private spot, the one with the bench.

We sat down and talked. At that point, my cock was starting to get hard. Jessie noticed and I told her that a hard cock is not appropriate at the resort.

I also told her that her mother and I fucked on this bench more than once. Jessie asked if she could sit on my lap. I told her she could. With that, she got up and lowered herself onto my cock and in a second, it was fully inside her young cunt.

I watched as Jessie moved her body up and down my hard shaft. It didn't take long for me to tell her I was cumming. She rode me faster and I finally shot my cum in her cunt.

When she got off of me, my cum was oozing out of her and down her thighs. She kissed me and smiled and said she couldn't wait to tell her mom.

We walked back to the pool and there was Lisa, talking to Diane, our friend.

Lisa introduced Jessie to Diane and I could see Lisa looking at Jessie, noticing my drying cum on her daughter's thighs and giving me a smile.

Lisa told Diane all about Jessie and why she was with us. Diane asked her if she thought Jessie would want to check out the group. Lisa told her that she definitely wanted Jessie to participate. Diane told Lisa that she would set something up for us the next night.

After awhile, we left the pool and headed back to our room. On the way back, Lisa asked Jessie what she thought about the place and everything else.

Jessie said she loved the place, especially her secret place. She told Lisa that she rode my cock until I came in her. Lisa just laughed.

Once inside the room, I locked the screen door but kept the inside door open for anyone to see in.

Lisa told us that Diane was going to arrange a special party for us tomorrow, especially for Jessie.

Lisa told Jessie that her and John went to a few of Diane's special parties and we had a great time and made lots of friends.

She also told Jessie that if she really wanted to be like her mother, she would participate completely at the party. Jessie said she would do anything to please her mom and become like her.

Lisa called Diane and asked her to call Richard to see if he is available now. Within five minutes, Diane called back and said Richard would be right there.

Lisa told Jessie that a good friend of theirs, Richard, was coming over to meet her.

In a short time, Richard knocked on the door. We let him in and introduced him to Jessie. We told him that Diane was making party arrangements to introduce Jessie to everyone.

Richard told Jessie that she was a beautiful young lady and hoped that she would like the party. Jessie thanked him and told him she admired his big cock as it was the biggest she had ever seen.

He smiled and thanked her snd was about to leave. Just then, she asked him to stay. She turned to me and Lisa and asked if it was ok with us if he stayed. We said it was ok with us.

Lisa and I sat on the couch and watched as Richard took Jessie in his arms and started kissing her. We could see his big cock getting harder and bigger.

Richard took Jessie to the bed and laid her down. In an instant, he was laying on top of her, his big cock at her slit. We watched as he slowly inserted his cock into her tight cunt.

It took awhile, but he finally got his big cock deep inside her. We were amazed that her cunt sucked up his entire cock.

Slowly at first, he started pumping his cock into her cunt. Her legs spread wide and with each thrust, her tits moved up and down. Soon Richard said he was going to cum. Lisa told him to cum on her tits.

Richard pounded her a couple of more times then pulled out his cock, gave it two jerks and his cum exploded all over Jessie. His cum landed on her tits, nipples, in her mouth, in her hair and everywhere else.

Jessie started rubbing his cum all over herself. Lisa went over to lap up whatever cum she could and shared it with Jessie.

Richard just got up with cum still spurting out a little. After he composed himself, he thanked us and left.

Jessie looked up at us and smiled and asked how she did.

We all started laughing and told her she did just fine.

We all took a shower and put some clothes, however, neither woman wore underwear and we went out to eat.

When we got back, we undressed and headed to the hot tub. Nobody was using it and the three of us got in, with me in the middle.

We relaxed in the hot water. I asked Jessie what she thought so far.

She looked at us and said, "To be honest, I think it is great. I love being naked and having people look at me, especially the guys. As far as the sex goes, I am enjoying it a lot. I loved Richard. I can see why my mom does enjoy being with you."

Lisa looked at Jessie and said, "Are you sure this is what you want? You know you are the first woman I have had sex with and I always told John I would never do it but I liked having sex with my daughter and I look forward to doing it more often with you."

Soon, a couple came over and joined us. They introduced themselves and we told them who we were. We chatted awhile and then excused ourselves to go back to the room.

As soon as we got back we headed to the bed. That night the three of us had amazing sex. Jessie loved every minute of it. I enjoyed watching mother and daughter having sex. We were able to take some great pictures and videos that night.

The next day we took a walk along the trails, had public sex, took pictures and I got a couple of great blow jobs from Jessie and Lisa.

Later, we discussed what was going to happen at the party Diane was putting together for Jessie later that night.

Look for Chapter 4